Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donald Trump takes shot at Colin Kaepernick's free-agent status

+16
Rocinante
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
Tim Wakefield
InTenSity
msugolfguy
MiamiSpartan
WhiteBoyHatcher
kingstonlake
Turtleneck
Floyd Robertson
GRR Spartan
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
NigelUno
20 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Donald Trump takes shot at Colin Kaepernick's free-agent status - Page 4 Empty Re: Donald Trump takes shot at Colin Kaepernick's free-agent status

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-16, 10:17

kingstonlake wrote:There's no need for kapernick to meet with Trump. He already met with Boyer, a former Navy seal and they came to a compromise on the sitting kneeling thing so as kapernick could kneel and it wouldn't be viewed as disrespectful to the flag or vets. And I'll surely take the word of Boyer over a coward like Trump on what's an appropriate protest at this level.
under no circumstances would I ever get near the sexual predator.

not only is he a disgusting human being and probably riddled with disease, but he looks like he'd smell really bad, too. Can you imagine having to be near him?

Shocked
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump takes shot at Colin Kaepernick's free-agent status - Page 4 Empty Re: Donald Trump takes shot at Colin Kaepernick's free-agent status

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-23, 09:15

bet it would make the fragile sexual predator sad that a lot of Okemos players took a knee this past Friday night before the EL/Okemos game..

and a lot of EL parents stay seated.. myself included.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-10-23, 09:20

Robert J Sakimano wrote:bet it would make the fragile sexual predator sad that a lot of Okemos players took a knee this past Friday night before the EL/Okemos game..

Were there any true patriots yelling at everyone?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-23, 09:22

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:bet it would make the fragile sexual predator sad that a lot of Okemos players took a knee this past Friday night before the EL/Okemos game..

Were there any true patriots yelling at everyone?
not that I could tell.

thankfully, EL is the kind of community that values the Constitution.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-30, 07:51

the sexual predator isn't going to be happy about this..

a majority of Houston Texans kneel during everyone's favorite song.. a rich white owner referred to them as "inmates"...

but the troops!!!!  Donald Trump takes shot at Colin Kaepernick's free-agent status - Page 4 502811600  Donald Trump takes shot at Colin Kaepernick's free-agent status - Page 4 502811600

Caution: Mainstream Media Link Below

Houston Texans Kneel During National Anthem
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-30, 08:58

Robert J Sakimano wrote:the sexual predator isn't going to be happy about this..

a majority of Houston Texans kneel during everyone's favorite song.. a rich white owner referred to them as "inmates"...

but the troops!!!!  Donald Trump takes shot at Colin Kaepernick's free-agent status - Page 4 502811600  Donald Trump takes shot at Colin Kaepernick's free-agent status - Page 4 502811600

So, I was having fun On TOB yesterday with a guy called "Spartyhardy".   He was puffing out his chest about his "sacrifice" he gave America by joining the army.   I asked him where and when he served.  He said Germany in the early 70's.   Well, Here's the deal.  My dad's brother did too.  From like 68-72.   Germany, he loved it.  Was the time of his life.  Learned German, met a woman, saw Europe.  Came back and graduated with a higher degree from Missouri.  Him and his friends never sniffed Vietnam.  Europe was fucking great.   The legend in our family is that my Uncle, ws in somekind of office stateside and it was an office to decide who got sent to Vietnam and who didn't.  He always maintained he saw his orders and some of his friends orders to be sent to Vietnam, but he grabbed them and "rubber stamped them" to Germany.  I can't say that's a true story, but he had always maintained that he did that.  We can debate if he was a coward or not, but I know he spent the majority of his service in Europe like this Spartyhardy guy, and he loved it.  He never once complained about being in the army and never felt it was  a sacrifice but rather was a huge benefit.  

Here's my long point drawn out with a Personal story:  I'm sorry if I seem disrespectful to servicemen, but there's serving and then there's serving.  I know kids who joined during the last two decades and never saw a bit of action.  They used the "taxpayer" dime to better themselves and kick start their career.  I have no problem with that.  However, some of these guys put themselves on the smae plane as guys who have been shell shocked and shot at and injured and maimed.  I have a problem with that.  I don't know if it makes me a horrible person, but to me, it's just not the same.   They wrap themselves in the flag, and call themselves super patriot, and being my uncle's nephew, he's told me it just wasn't a sacrifice, it was a pretty cool experience
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-30, 09:03

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:the sexual predator isn't going to be happy about this..

So, I was having fun On TOB yesterday with a guy called "Spartyhardy".   He was puffing out his chest about his "sacrifice" he gave America by joining the army.   I asked him where and when he served.  He said Germany in the early 70's.   Well, Here's the deal.  My dad's brother did too.  From like 68-72.   Germany, he loved it.  Was the time of his life.  Learned German, met a woman, saw Europe.  Came back and graduated with a higher degree from Missouri.  Him and his friends never sniffed Vietnam.  Europe was fucking great.   The legend in our family is that my Uncle, ws in somekind of office stateside and it was an office to decide who got sent to Vietnam and who didn't.  He always maintained he saw his orders and some of his friends orders to be sent to Vietnam, but he grabbed them and "rubber stamped them" to Germany.  I can't say that's a true story, but he had always maintained that he did that.  We can debate if he was a coward or not, but I know he spent the majority of his service in Europe like this Spartyhardy guy, and he loved it.  He never once complained about being in the army and never felt it was  a sacrifice but rather was a huge benefit.  

Here's my long point drawn out with a Personal story:  I'm sorry if I seem disrespectful to servicemen, but there's serving and then there's serving.  I know kids who joined during the last two decades and never saw a bit of action.  They used the "taxpayer" dime to better themselves and kick start their career.  I have no problem with that.  However, some of these guys put themselves on the smae plane as guys who have been shell shocked and shot at and injured and maimed.  I have a problem with that.  I don't know if it makes me a horrible person, but to me, it's just not the same.   They wrap themselves in the flag, and call themselves super patriot, and being my uncle's nephew, he's told me it just wasn't a sacrifice, it was a pretty cool experience
true.

and my suspicion is that people who served with respect, humility and a sense of something bigger than themselves understand that Americans have the right to peacefully protest racism and police brutality. They understand that that's actually what they were fighting for.

but then there are the flag-wavin' knuckle-draggers.. who are so fragile and sensitive that they simply can't comprehend someone different from them participating in the very freedoms that they enjoy.. it's a bizarre way of thinking..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-10-30, 15:04

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2017/10/29/houston-texans-planning-pregame-protest-over-owner-bob-mcnair-comments-report-says.html

Commentators on Fox News talking about boycotting any company that has any ties to the NFL...

Donald Trump takes shot at Colin Kaepernick's free-agent status - Page 4 Maxresdefault
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-02, 14:47

the republican who owns Papa John's pizza is whining about sales and blaming it on colored folks peacefully protesting..

wow - a republican who blames their problems on other people. Who would've thought? Donald Trump takes shot at Colin Kaepernick's free-agent status - Page 4 502811600

Executives from Papa John's, the official pizza company of the NFL, expressed disappointment on a conference call Wednesday about the league's ongoing player protests during the national anthem.

"The NFL has hurt us," company founder and CEO John Schnatter said. "We are disappointed the NFL and its leadership did not resolve this."

caution: mainstream media link below.

Papa John's Pizza Saying Protests Are Hurting Them
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-05, 13:23

That Vin Scully is such an ass.

Sports Illustrated‏Verified account @SInow

Vin Scully on players kneeling during national anthem: 'I will never watch another NFL game'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-05, 13:29

LooseGoose wrote:That Vin Scully is such an ass.

Vin Scully on players kneeling during national anthem: 'I will never watch another NFL game'

An ass? Nah, I’d say he’s a sensitive snowflake.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-05, 13:38

It's horrible when black people do not do what white people want. Just horrible.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-05, 13:47

Turtleneck wrote:It's horrible when black people do not do what white people want. Just horrible.

My thoughts and prayers are with Vin Scully during this difficult time.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-11-05, 13:52

Old retired white dude has typical old retired white dude opinion. News at 11
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-05, 13:53

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:It's horrible when black people do not do what white people want. Just horrible.

My thoughts and prayers are with Vin Scully during this difficult time.

The "protests" have been incredibly disruptive to my life.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-05, 14:03

LooseGoose wrote:That Vin Scully is such an ass.

that poor little snowflake.. Those mean black men being so mean.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-05, 14:11

He'd be even more triggered if he saw me sitting during his favorite song at the EL games.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-11-12, 19:29

It is kinda hilarious how overboard the NFL is going to show support for troops for Veteran's Day.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-12, 19:29

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:It is kinda hilarious how overboard the NFL is going to show support for troops for Veteran's Day.

Are they still getting paid by the DoD?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-11-12, 19:37

I have no idea. They may always do this, I'm not sure but it really seems overboard this year. All the coaching staffs wearing gear, constant references during the broadcasts, commercials, doing the studio show from some ship....I have to think they're trying to gain favor back from the closed-minded white people who have been brainwashed into believing that the peaceful protests signed off on by Nate Boyer are disrespekting the troops.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-12, 19:43

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I have no idea. They may always do this, I'm not sure but it really seems overboard this year. All the coaching staffs wearing gear, constant references during the broadcasts, commercials, doing the studio show from some ship....I have to think they're trying to gain favor back from the closed-minded white people who have been brainwashed into believing that the peaceful protests signed off on by Nate Boyer are disrespekting the troops.

A couple of years ago it was revealed that the federal government was paying for those displays of patriotism. The fake displays did not upset too many people. There were only a few people that felt it was disrespectful.

WASHINGTON — The Pentagon has paid more than $9 million to professional sports franchises the past four years, including $6.8 million to stage “paid patriotism” events, Sens. Jeff Flake and John McCain disclosed Wednesday.

The events ranged from full-field displays of the American flag to enlistment and re-enlistment ceremonies and emotional reunions of returning servicemembers and their families.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/11/04/millions-paid-pro-teams-patriotic-events-sens-flake-mccain-say/75141688/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-11-12, 19:57

Well, they are either still paying for it....or the NFL is trying to make up for what I mentioned earlier....or Fox is pushing it. None of the 3 would be a surprise.

Donald Trump takes shot at Colin Kaepernick's free-agent status - Page 4 38319732546_2510b56044_b
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-12, 23:22

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:It is kinda hilarious how overboard the NFL is going to show support for troops for Veteran's Day.

A lot of support at MBS today.

Not a bad game for the Falcons.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-11-13, 07:31

NFL has bigger problems with Jerry Jones trying to orchestrate a palace coup.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-11-15, 09:50

Stan Van Jeremy with a good think piece published in Time.

http://time.com/5016104/stan-van-gundy-nfl-protests/
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-15, 09:57

We should fire him because of that loss to the lakers last month
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-11-15, 10:03

Papa Johns is backtracking and apologizing for their comments.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-15, 10:07

InTenSity wrote:Papa Johns is backtracking and apologizing for their comments.

I’m a big fan of 2017 and how sometimes it’s necessary nowadays for a company to clarify that they are not nazis
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-15, 10:11

InTenSity wrote:Papa Johns is backtracking and apologizing for their comments.
I read something about that.

Unfortunately, their still racists and their pizza still sucks.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-11-15, 10:16

https://twitter.com/PapaJohns/status/930588793635209216

The fuck those guys part is pretty funny.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-15, 10:20

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:https://twitter.com/PapaJohns/status/930588793635209216

The fuck those guys part is pretty funny.
it's pretty funny..

except for the fact that I suspect that Papa Johns Pizza is the official pizza of the KKK.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-15, 10:56

Did we get Amazon on the list? Amazon needs to be on the list, from Trump lovers and haters apparently. Fuck that noise. Amazon is awesome.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-inspires-amazon-protests-2017-2
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-20, 08:00

apparently some fine patriot wrote a song about the colored boys disrespecting America, the troops and the flag..

you have GOT to listen to this..  Donald Trump takes shot at Colin Kaepernick's free-agent status - Page 4 502811600  Donald Trump takes shot at Colin Kaepernick's free-agent status - Page 4 502811600  Donald Trump takes shot at Colin Kaepernick's free-agent status - Page 4 502811600

don't worry about the confusing song title.. I'm sure he's a Rhodes Scholar.. just enjoy the song.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-20, 08:04

When I see somebody on TV
Take their stand on bended knee
Whether it's on Astroturf or grass
I think of those whose freedom was not free
And I say 'Take a knee ... my ass'.

Donald Trump takes shot at Colin Kaepernick's free-agent status - Page 4 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-20, 08:06

move over Dylan... there's a new songwriter in town..

Donald Trump takes shot at Colin Kaepernick's free-agent status - Page 4 Original-grid-image-10566-1490052951-13
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-20, 08:54

Robert J Sakimano wrote:When I see somebody on TV

Donald Trump takes shot at Colin Kaepernick's free-agent status - Page 4 502811600

A song to protest the freedom to protest. That's some Inception level shit right there.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-20, 09:13

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:When I see somebody on TV

A song to protest the freedom to protest. That's some Inception level shit right there.
yeah - they're not real smart. Donald Trump takes shot at Colin Kaepernick's free-agent status - Page 4 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-20, 09:15

looks like the sexual predator is upset about another colored boy..

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
3h3 hours ago

Marshawn Lynch of the NFL’s Oakland Raiders stands for the Mexican Anthem and sits down to boos for our National Anthem. Great disrespect! Next time NFL should suspend him for remainder of season. Attendance and ratings way down.

Donald Trump takes shot at Colin Kaepernick's free-agent status - Page 4 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-20, 09:18

Robert J Sakimano wrote:looks like the sexual predator is upset about another colored boy..

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
3h3 hours ago

Marshawn Lynch of the NFL’s Oakland Raiders stands for the Mexican Anthem and sits down to boos for our National Anthem. Great disrespect! Next time NFL should suspend him for remainder of season. Attendance and ratings way down.

Donald Trump takes shot at Colin Kaepernick's free-agent status - Page 4 3493939353

Wait until Goose posts a half empty Cleveland stadium. You're gonna look so silly. Never mind that they're 0-10. People aren't showing up because of the disrespect!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-20, 09:24

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:looks like the sexual predator is upset about another colored boy..

Wait until Goose posts a half empty Cleveland stadium. You're gonna look so silly. Never mind that they're 0-10. People aren't showing up because of the disrespect!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next