Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donald Trump takes shot at Colin Kaepernick's free-agent status

+16
Rocinante
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
Tim Wakefield
InTenSity
msugolfguy
MiamiSpartan
WhiteBoyHatcher
kingstonlake
Turtleneck
Floyd Robertson
GRR Spartan
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
NigelUno
20 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Donald Trump takes shot at Colin Kaepernick's free-agent status - Page 5 Empty Re: Donald Trump takes shot at Colin Kaepernick's free-agent status

Post by Rocinante 2017-11-20, 11:35

I would love to see Marshawn Lynch go beast mode on the president.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump takes shot at Colin Kaepernick's free-agent status - Page 5 Empty Re: Donald Trump takes shot at Colin Kaepernick's free-agent status

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-20, 11:38

The Packers should probably sign him.

Just sayin'.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-20, 12:48

NigelUno wrote:The Packers should probably sign him.

Just sayin'.

I'm all for this.  As long as they have enough money for Cousins to be Rodgers back up next year.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-07, 21:09

What Colin Kaepernick's Philanthropy Tells Us About His Vision for Social Change in America
https://www.si.com/sportsperson/2017/12/06/colin-kaepernick-charity-giving-donations
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-07, 21:31

Turtleneck wrote:What Colin Kaepernick's Philanthropy Tells Us About His Vision for Social Change in America
https://www.si.com/sportsperson/2017/12/06/colin-kaepernick-charity-giving-donations

But he kneels for the anthem.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-01-04, 11:00

Donald Trump takes shot at Colin Kaepernick's free-agent status - Page 5 Screen39
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-01-05, 06:33

Turtleneck wrote:Donald Trump takes shot at Colin Kaepernick's free-agent status - Page 5 Screen39
racism supercedes "freedom" in the minds of the deplorables.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-01-09, 10:59

Did you guys see that President Big Boy obviously doesnt know the words to the song he loves so so much? I’m shocked. I just can’t believe it. It’s as if him complaining about players taking a knee isn’t really about the song or troops or flags at all

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/politics/trump-appears-mouth-wrong-words-national-anthem-article-1.3745627
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-01-09, 11:05

Oh sorry that link sucks. Here’s the whole song

https://twitter.com/abc/status/950673021513097216
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-01-25, 15:38

Donald Trump takes shot at Colin Kaepernick's free-agent status - Page 5 8edh13r038c01

For Goose. This is what NFL players are kneeling for.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-07-06, 10:19

Wait, so Trump lied?

https://deadspin.com/for-the-last-time-nfl-ratings-are-not-down-theyre-up-1827378925

Trump on Roger Goodell: "This commissioner, where this guy comes from, I have no idea." He says NFL ratings dropped "20%."

I’ll repeat it, again, for the president and everyone:

• Broadcast TV networks lost 16% of their viewers,

• Cable networks lost 11% of their viewers,

• The NFL lost 9% of its viewers.

NFL ratings are not “down.” And they certainly aren’t down 20%, no matter how you measure it.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-06, 10:21

But the racist, bigoted sexual predator is always so honest.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-07-06, 10:49

You guys can play this game, but his base is unreachable. They believe everything he says. Everything. They are now at a point where they believe everything THEY say. They can make something up, say it, and then they will believe it. It’s fucking cultish and scary. And I’ll say it, it’s how the nazis started.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-07-06, 10:53

DWags wrote:You guys can play this game, but his base is unreachable. They believe everything he says. Everything. They are now at a point where they believe everything THEY say. They can make something up, say it, and then they will believe it. It’s fucking cultish and scary. And I’ll say it, it’s how the nazis started.

The scariest thing about this the degree to which they believe everything, without questioning, when nearly 100% of the stuff he spews is not grounded in facts.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-07-06, 10:53

Very true Wags. Unreachable is a good word. (That's Trumpism defined Goose)

Sometimes facts can help the rest of the world's sanity, though.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-06, 11:01

Floyd Robertson wrote:
DWags wrote:You guys can play this game, but his base is unreachable. They believe everything he says. Everything. They are now at a point where they believe everything THEY say. They can make something up, say it, and then they will believe it. It’s fucking cultish and scary. And I’ll say it, it’s how the nazis started.

The scariest thing about this the degree to which they believe everything, without questioning, when nearly 100% of the stuff he spews is not grounded in facts.
hate and fear are powerful and easily manipulated attributes.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-07-06, 11:21

EMU has a better chance of flipping a 5 star recruit away from Alabama than any of us flipping a maga over to the truth.

True story alert. My wife’s boss was on an internet date this weekend. They’ve been seeing each other a bit and politics came up for the first time. I guess the date started talking about how sandy hook is a hoax to take people’s guns away. I don’t think Larry David could write a more awkward situation.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-07-06, 13:01

This sums it all up-

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-missouri-town-tariff-20180705-story.html

Their jobs are on the line because of the tariffs with Mexico and they still have the presidents back. If they lose their jobs they view it as taking one for the team because they view in the long term manufacturing towns win.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-07-06, 13:44

steveschneider wrote:

This sums it all up-

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-missouri-town-tariff-20180705-story.html

Their jobs are on the line because of the tariffs with Mexico and they still have the presidents back. If they lose their jobs they view it as taking one for the team because they view in the long term manufacturing towns win.

If they lose the town, they will blame Obama and Hilliard. I’m not even mad, I admire the guys who have pulled this off. Saloon.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-21, 06:14

The racist, bigoted sexual predator needs a distraction from his treasonous week.. he's rallying his racist base on Twitter re: black men daring to peacefully protest.

Donald Trump takes shot at Colin Kaepernick's free-agent status - Page 5 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-08-10, 05:34

"the colored boys are kneeling... I repeat - the colored boys are kneeling"..!!

"TROOPS"!!!

Donald Trump takes shot at Colin Kaepernick's free-agent status - Page 5 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-08-10, 09:16

Be Happy, be cool!

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-08-10, 09:16

Trump's war on the NFL continues. Good soldiers like Goose will start up the sweet disrespect memes soon. Can't wait!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-08-10, 09:19

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Trump's war on black people continues. Good soldiers like Goose will start up the sweet disrespect memes soon. Can't wait!
fixed it for ya. Wink
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-09-03, 20:09

Nike is making Kaepernick part of their ad campaign.

So cool.

Oh - and cue the "we're boycotting Nike" outrage from the anti-American MAGA snowflakes. Donald Trump takes shot at Colin Kaepernick's free-agent status - Page 5 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-09-04, 07:56

[tw]1036828466484858886[/tw]
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-09-05, 15:42

quick reminder that all of you fine patriots who pretend to be outraged by Nike and, therefore, choose to boycott them.. better stop watching MSU sports, as well...

Donald Trump takes shot at Colin Kaepernick's free-agent status - Page 5 9924710-large

you're welcome.. GO GREEN!

and, for the rest of you,  TROOPS!!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-09-08, 16:14

Missouri college drops Nike over Kaepernick ad

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-09-13, 12:39

I find this story highly amusing, and also kind of sad.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-09-13, 13:22

Cameron wrote:I find this story highly amusing, and also kind of sad.

People are really dumb. And those shoes are hideous.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-09-13, 14:23

Rocinante wrote:
Cameron wrote:I find this story highly amusing, and also kind of sad.

People are really dumb.  And those shoes are hideous.

Dumb and lazy. It's not like they are lacking the requisite cognitive capacity to determine that a guy didn't actually buy $1.3 million worth of shoes to ship straight to the dump. They are just so reactionary/incurious/intellectually lazy that they can't even be bothered to take a second and apply even the slightest modicum of common sense. And then a thousand more idiots give them validation in the form of retweets/likes/LOLs that what they've just done is right and good. And it happens all across the political spectrum.

Some sort of solar incident causing a massive EMP that wipes out all electronic devices may be humanity's only remaining hope.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-09-13, 14:30

Cameron wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

People are really dumb.  And those shoes are hideous.

Dumb and lazy. It's not like they are lacking the requisite cognitive capacity to determine that a guy didn't actually buy $1.3 million worth of shoes to ship straight to the dump. They are just so reactionary/incurious/intellectually lazy that they can't even be bothered to take a second and apply even the slightest modicum of common sense. And then a thousand more idiots give them validation in the form of retweets/likes/LOLs that what they've just done is right and good. And it happens all across the political spectrum.

Some sort of solar incident causing a massive EMP that wipes out all electronic devices may be humanity's only remaining hope.

An interesting thing that I heard or read the other day (I can't remember where) is that kids that are growing up with social media as prominent as it is are less like this. Less reactionary, less likely to share details of their lives, take SM less seriously and understand the consequences of mouthing off on the internet. It's the older folks (30s and upish) that don't seem to get it. Not sure what that's about, but it jibes with some of my own observations and gives me a little hope.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-09-13, 14:32

Rocinante wrote:
Cameron wrote:

An interesting thing that I heard or read the other day (I can't remember where) is that kids that are growing up with social media as prominent as it is are less like this. Less reactionary, less likely to share details of their lives, take SM less seriously and understand the consequences of mouthing off on the internet. It's the older folks (30s and upish) that don't seem to get it. Not sure what that's about, but it jibes with some of my own observations and gives me a little hope.

I have virtually no interaction with the younger generation, but I hope that's true. Old people are gullible pricks.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-09-13, 15:26

Cameron wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

An interesting thing that I heard or read the other day (I can't remember where) is that kids that are growing up with social media as prominent as it is are less like this.  Less reactionary, less likely to share details of their lives, take SM less seriously and understand the consequences of mouthing off on the internet.  It's the older folks (30s and upish) that don't seem to get it.  Not sure what that's about, but it jibes with some of my own observations and gives me a little hope.

I have virtually no interaction with the younger generation, but I hope that's true. Old people are gullible pricks.
(not sure how old you are), but I have this theory that once our generation and older starts dying off that America might actually have a chance.

the younger generation has always known the internet, the idiots in the media, etc - so they generally view the world with more of a healthy degree of skepticism than our ignorant, racist relatives who believe that Hillary killed 4 Americans in Benghazi with her email server because they 'read it on the internet'.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-09-13, 15:46

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Cameron wrote:

(not sure how old you are), but I have this theory that once our generation and older starts dying off that America might actually have a chance.

the younger generation has always known the internet, the idiots in the media, etc - so they generally view the world with more of a healthy degree of skepticism than our ignorant, racist relatives who believe that Hillary killed 4 Americans in Benghazi with her email server because they 'read it on the internet'.

I just turned 30 this year. No kids of my own, and none of my friends have kids old enough to talk yet. I suppose some of my cousins have kids of the specified generation, but it's not like I talk to my cousins' kids a lot.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2018-09-13, 21:05

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Bob one point to bring you back down to earth a little bit. In social psychology there is basically this fact that intergenerational relationships, ideology and culture don't change for about 3 generations or so. In reality it'll probably be the next generation after mine (I'm 31).

Also that doesn't totally factor in group/out group theory. Which I laugh because when people talk about political tribalism it's literally been going on forever just with a different name.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-09-13, 22:47

Not really on purpose. Ok maybe a little bit. I have bought a lot of Nike over the past 2 weeks. I needed a white shirt for ASU game. Nike. I needed some new comfy shorts. Nike. I wanted some slip on shoes that weren't sandals. I bought these. I kind of like them. They may be a little Euro but I digging them. Now I need to get my nephews something for their birthday (twins). They like MSU, I usually get them some cool gear. Thinking Nike. 

Donald Trump takes shot at Colin Kaepernick's free-agent status - Page 5 Nike-sb-janoski-slip-on-03
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-09-13, 23:35

I love those. I’d have to make the swoosh green however
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-09-13, 23:46

Mine aren't actually white on white. They're like red on grey. It was what I could find in 13s. But yeah I like them. 

Should clarify also. Not buying more Nike because they are putting Kaep out there. I'm torn on that to be honest. I think it's a bit of exploitation but I guess if he's good with it, whatever. I am more doing it as a silent protest against the mouth breathers that are basic enough to boycott Nike because Der Orange Fuhrer tells them to.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-09-14, 07:46

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Mine aren't actually white on white. They're like red on grey. It was what I could find in 13s. But yeah I like them. 

Should clarify also. Not buying more Nike because they are putting Kaep out there. I'm torn on that to be honest. I think it's a bit of exploitation but I guess if he's good with it, whatever. I am more doing it as a silent protest against the mouth breathers that are basic enough to boycott Nike because Der Orange Fuhrer tells them to.

Shit, I figured my size 12s might be the biggest on tSwill. I bow to your foot greatness.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next