Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donald Trump takes shot at Colin Kaepernick's free-agent status

+16
Rocinante
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
Tim Wakefield
InTenSity
msugolfguy
MiamiSpartan
WhiteBoyHatcher
kingstonlake
Turtleneck
Floyd Robertson
GRR Spartan
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
NigelUno
20 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Donald Trump takes shot at Colin Kaepernick's free-agent status - Page 6 Empty Re: Donald Trump takes shot at Colin Kaepernick's free-agent status

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-09-14, 08:14

msugolfguy wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
(not sure how old you are), but I have this theory that once our generation and older starts dying off that America might actually have a chance.

the younger generation has always known the internet, the idiots in the media, etc - so they generally view the world with more of a healthy degree of skepticism than our ignorant, racist relatives who believe that Hillary killed 4 Americans in Benghazi with her email server because they 'read it on the internet'.

Bob one point to bring you back down to earth a little bit. In social psychology there is basically this fact that intergenerational relationships, ideology and culture don't change for about 3 generations or so. In reality it'll probably be the next generation after mine (I'm 31).

Also that doesn't totally factor in group/out group theory. Which I laugh because when people talk about political tribalism it's literally been going on forever just with a different name.
yeah, I hear ya - America is a stupid country.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump takes shot at Colin Kaepernick's free-agent status - Page 6 Empty Re: Donald Trump takes shot at Colin Kaepernick's free-agent status

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-09-14, 09:50

Darren Rovell
‏Verified account @darrenrovell

Nike stock closes at $83.47, an all-time high for the company.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2018-09-14, 11:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Darren Rovell
‏Verified account @darrenrovell

Nike stock closes at $83.47, an all-time high for the company.

Damn. I thought the world was going to collapse.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-09-14, 11:28

msugolfguy wrote:

TROOPS!!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2018-09-14, 12:08

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
msugolfguy wrote:

Yeah that didn't go as planned.

TROOPS!!
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-02-14, 13:26

so not only has Nike stock exploded.. but anti-American patriots attempting to deny people their right to free speech are losing their businesses.

Stephen Martin heard all the arguments defending NFL players who protested against social injustice and police brutality. He even understood them, to an extent.

But Martin, who owns a sports merchandise store in Colorado Springs called Prime Time Sports, couldn’t wrap his head around players kneeling during the national anthem.

And after Nike made quarterback Colin Kaepernick the face of a prominent ad campaign last year, Martin stopped selling the company’s merchandise, a radical step for a sports store in a mall.

Now Prime Time Sports is closing, Martin announced Monday, a victim of both the culture wars surrounding the Kaepernick debate.

I wish I could say that I felt sorry for the guy..

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2019-02-14, 13:55

Robert J Sakimano wrote:so not only has Nike stock exploded.. but anti-American patriots attempting to deny people their right to free speech are losing their businesses.

Stephen Martin heard all the arguments defending NFL players who protested against social injustice and police brutality. He even understood them, to an extent.

But Martin, who owns a sports merchandise store in Colorado Springs called Prime Time Sports, couldn’t wrap his head around players kneeling during the national anthem.

And after Nike made quarterback Colin Kaepernick the face of a prominent ad campaign last year, Martin stopped selling the company’s merchandise, a radical step for a sports store in a mall.

Now Prime Time Sports is closing, Martin announced Monday, a victim of both the culture wars surrounding the Kaepernick debate.

Two things that stick out. This guy is the in hole for 350gs. Doesn't sound fiscal responsible and actually another quote he said where he thought there were more of his side and he'd be ok. That's the one that blows me away.

I can respect his stance though because he stuck to his beliefs.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-02-14, 13:58

msugolfguy wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:so not only has Nike stock exploded.. but anti-American patriots attempting to deny people their right to free speech are losing their businesses.

Two things that stick out. This guy is the in hole for 350gs. Doesn't sound fiscal responsible and actually another quote he said where he thought there were more of his side and he'd be ok. That's the one that blows me away.

yeah one thing is for sure - he's committed to his beliefs - to the point of losing everything he owns.

I simply can't imagine being that upset at someone who chooses to peacefully protest during a song.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2019-02-14, 14:01

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
msugolfguy wrote:

yeah one thing is for sure - he's committed to his beliefs - to the point of losing everything he owns.

I simply can't imagine being that upset at someone who chooses to peacefully protest during a song.

Bob let me run down the important things in America for you. In order of convsertive principles

1. Guns
2. Troops
3. Flag
4. Guns
5. Troops
6. Babies
7. Free Speech for white people
8. Israel

Everything else doesn't matter.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-02-14, 14:19

msugolfguy wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Bob let me run down the important things in America for you. In order of convsertive principles

1. Guns
2. Troops
3. Flag
4. Guns
5. Troops
6. Babies
8. Israel

You missed low corporate tax rates and preferential treatment for unearned income.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2019-02-14, 14:29

Cameron wrote:
msugolfguy wrote:

1. Guns
2. Troops
3. Flag
4. Guns
5. Troops
6. Babies
8. Israel

You missed low corporate tax rates and preferential treatment for unearned income.

True.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-02-14, 15:16

msugolfguy wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

1. Guns
2. Troops
3. Flag
4. Guns
5. Troops
6. Babies
8. Israel

they're an interesting bunch.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2019-02-15, 19:21

Kap gets a supposed 60 million. Jesus this didn't go as anyone expected.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-02-15, 20:39

Goes from a 4-1 TD/INT ratio in 2016 to not a single offer in 2017. Puleeze.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-02-15, 21:11

msugolfguy wrote:

If he got $60 million, there must have been pretty strong evidence the NFL owners blackballed him. They better hope none of that evidence sees the light of day.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-02-15, 21:36

NigelUno wrote:
msugolfguy wrote:

If he got $60 million, there must have been pretty strong evidence the NFL owners blackballed him.  They better hope none of that evidence sees the light of day.  

Sounds like there's a very strict non disclosure/forfeiture agreement.  I think the settlement is split between Kap and Reid.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-02-16, 09:14

What if I told you Kap had a better TD ratio, lower int %, 4 more playoff wins, better ypc, and better QB rating than a guy we know all to well making about $28 million a year.....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-02-16, 09:15

kingstonlake wrote:What if I told you Kap had a better TD ratio, lower int %, 4 more playoff wins, better ypc, and better QB rating than a guy we know all to well making about $28 million a year.....

Kirk Cousins?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-02-16, 12:08

steveschneider wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:What if I told you Kap had a better TD ratio, lower int %, 4 more playoff wins, better ypc, and better QB rating than a guy we know all to well making about $28 million a year.....

Kirk Cousins?

Donald Trump takes shot at Colin Kaepernick's free-agent status - Page 6 274c
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-02-25, 08:29

did y'all see some of the Ole Miss players take a knee over the weekend?

apparently there was a racist, bigoted christian sexual predator MAGA rally/pro-Confederacy march going on nearby..

so proud of these young men - and their families, coaches and University should be proud, as well.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2019-02-25, 08:39

Robert J Sakimano wrote:did y'all see some of the Ole Miss players take a knee over the weekend?

apparently there was a racist, bigoted christian sexual predator MAGA rally/pro-Confederacy march going on nearby..

so proud of these young men - and their families, coaches and University should be proud, as well.

Puts the school in a difficult position. Do we allow a confederacy march to happen on campus while then punishing the players for a principled free speech stance. They aren't employees so good luck with that BS.

I wonder if respecting the stars and bars troops has equal footing as respecting the American Troops. In Mississippi of course.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2019-02-25, 13:25

Mississippi has a significant portion of its population that still believes in the War of Northern Aggression.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2019-02-25, 13:32

GRR Spartan wrote:Mississippi has a significant portion of its population that still believes in the War of Northern Aggression.

Heck I hear that in North Carolina.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2019-02-25, 14:52

8 States Still Have Holidays Celebrating The Confederacy
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-07-02, 10:38

[tw]1146003110772559873[/tw]
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-07-02, 10:45

I think now we might have gone into the weeds to split heirs.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2019-07-02, 10:54

Sooo. Trump has his next issue to run on.

(Because this effects all AMERICANS)
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-02, 10:59

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Sooo. Trump has his next issue to run on.

(Because this effects all AMERICANS)
racists are gonna racist.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2019-07-03, 09:16

ASSHOLE found his TOP PRIORITY....

fucking mcconnell
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6