Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat)

+26
PSUfan28
Heat Miser
Wally Fairway
WhiteBoyHatcher
Herbie Green
MSU addict
The Pantry
Turtleneck
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
Senior Dickfist
GRR Spartan
Tim Wakefield
Cym Jim
aualum06
tTy
NigelUno
Bob Lee Swagger
Rocinante
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
Death Roe
Floyd Robertson
MiamiSpartan
tGreenWay
MattyFresh
30 posters

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Go down

Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat) - Page 5 Empty Re: Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat)

Post by Cym Jim 2017-06-11, 20:39

That was beautiful.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat) - Page 5 Empty Re: Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat)

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-06-11, 20:59

Come on man.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2017-06-11, 21:14

Hockey is on you sick fucks
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-06-11, 21:16

Should have been 2-0, instead a goal on a counter
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2017-06-11, 21:23

Tim Wakefield wrote:Hockey is on you sick fucks

Hockey <> Pittsburgh
Hockey <> Nashville

Shut the fuck up.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-06-11, 21:23

Tim Wakefield wrote:Hockey is on you sick fucks

Soccer >>>>>>>>> hockey IMO.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2017-06-11, 21:27

Did the wetbacks use one or two subs? I'm confused now....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-06-11, 21:30

I think one. That one guy got hurt and came off the field, but I'm not sure they ever replaced him
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2017-06-11, 22:02

HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was WAY too close.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-06-11, 22:23

Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat) - Page 5 Giphy
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2017-06-11, 22:24

I'll take it!!!!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-06-11, 22:24

Excellent draw but don't even try to score on the last corner, wtf?
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-06-11, 22:29

aualum06 wrote:Excellent draw but don't even try to score on the last corner, wtf?

I don't know if they realized that it was score a header or game over... not aware of the situation is the only reason I can think of for doing that.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-06-11, 22:31

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
aualum06 wrote:Excellent draw but don't even try to score on the last corner, wtf?

I don't know if they realized that it was score a header or game over... not aware of the situation is the only reason I can think of for doing that.

I meant the USA on theirs but yeah Mexico too wtf
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-06-28, 16:32

Penalty kicks coming up. Chile hit the post twice in the last three minutes of extra time
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-06-28, 16:38

Chile goalkeeper unreal. Ronaldo doesn't even get an attempt
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-06-28, 17:10

Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat) - Page 5 Tenor
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2017-07-11, 12:20

Suck it, Travis.

Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat) - Page 5 DEanAtpXkAEX5Mu

BTW, Day Day, bro, you're supposed to give a shirt with the other guy's name, not your own name.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-12, 22:38

Look I get that no one cares about the gold cup but come the fuck on
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-12, 22:38

Better. But still. Come on.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-07-12, 23:51

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Better. But still. Come on.

Not a good tournament so far
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-12, 23:54

aualum06 wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Better. But still. Come on.

It's like watching the msu second stringers in the spring game. I guess the idea is that one of them might make an impact later. But for now I'm stuck watching a competitive game between USA and Martinique
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-07-15, 20:18

aualum06 wrote:

It's like watching the msu second stringers in the spring game. I guess the idea is that one of them might make an impact later. But for now I'm stuck watching a competitive game between USA and Martinique

You can always count on the referees providing entertainment in these matches
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-16, 11:06

I'm very excited about the soccer game on Wednesday you guys. Kinda not too happy that they had a fucking Metallica concert that destroyed the outfield, but that's on the half of the field I won't be able to see anyway.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2017-07-17, 00:08

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I'm very excited about the soccer game on Wednesday you guys. Kinda not too happy that they had a fucking Metallica concert that destroyed the outfield, but that's on the half of the field I won't be able to see anyway.
How messed up is it? I assume they put a floor down, or removed the grass if it's a pod system. People weren't on the actual grass were they? If it's all torn up, that creates some injury concerns.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-17, 00:12

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I'm very excited about the soccer game on Wednesday you guys. Kinda not too happy that they had a fucking Metallica concert that destroyed the outfield, but that's on the half of the field I won't be able to see anyway.
How messed up is it? I assume they put a floor down, or removed the grass if it's a pod system. People weren't on the actual grass were they? If it's all torn up, that creates some injury concerns.

It's not torn up, I think. It's just half of the outfield is brown because they put a stage on top of it.

Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat) - Page 5 DEuOBkkXcAAasXj
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2017-07-17, 13:11

MiamiSpartan wrote:

It's not torn up, I think. It's just half of the outfield is brown because they put a stage on top of it.

Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat) - Page 5 DEuOBkkXcAAasXj
They'll probably replace that for the soccer game, though. I assume (hope) that they're putting grass over the infield, too.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-17, 13:29

Oh yeah, that's true.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2017-07-19, 17:27

Travis, you may already be there, or on your way there, but thought I'd share this pic I just got on my twatter.

Good thing your seats are behind the goal (I think I remember you saying that), as that looks a long way from the sideline...and that's the closer sideline.

Anyway, have fun! Hope you get a good game.

Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat) - Page 5 DFH1M82XYAAM0Wi
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-19, 18:05

I am already downtown and yeah, right behind the first base line goal. Super excited!
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-19, 19:39

Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat) - Page 5 Img_2615
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-07-19, 19:43

What are the white cones for, Travis? I don't understand a lot of soccer's rules.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-19, 19:56

Floyd Robertson wrote:What are the white cones for, Travis? I don't understand a lot of soccer's rules.

I don't think that's for soccer at all to be honest
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-07-19, 20:11

Floyd Robertson wrote:What are the white cones for, Travis? I don't understand a lot of soccer's rules.

I don't think that's for soccer at all to be honest

Oh.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-07-19, 20:14

Field doesn't look great
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2017-07-19, 20:43

aualum06 wrote:Field doesn't look great
Why all the splotches in the outfield? Are those spots from the floor that they put down for the Metallicaca concert?

The temporary grass over the infield dirt looks better than the permanent grass.

Not that big of a deal how it looks though. Hopefully the teams haven't complained about the playability. The fields in China (where they also play some of these ICC games every summer) are notoriously shitty and players and coaches hate it there.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-07-19, 22:31

CONCACAF is such a joke. El Savador is an embarrassment of flopping, dirtiness , and baiting right now
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-19, 22:38

It was pretty cool you guys. The penalties were on my end. That made me happy. Also there was no one in the first couple of rows, didn't know that, so I was actually in the first. Good stuff
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-07-19, 23:26

Saw some cheap shots from El Salvador I'd never seen before.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2017-07-19, 23:27

Sounds fun, Travis. I watched about half of it, and noticed that about the seats. I'm glad that they had the forethought to not sell those.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next