Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't kill the messenger - I have a message from Tanfan for the entire Swill

+2
Death Roe
DWags
6 posters

Go down

Don't kill the messenger - I have a message from Tanfan for the entire Swill  Empty Re: Don't kill the messenger - I have a message from Tanfan for the entire Swill

Post by DWags 4/7/2017, 7:50 am

Yeah, I didn't ban him. So there's that. But the little guy did call me a "fuck" and asked that I ban him and blanch and Vlad and maybe Herbie. I didn't oblige. im still just a one person banning mod. And that was for a post I believed to be racist.

But if the little guy needs to be mad at me for some reason, next time your in text club, tell him I don't really care he was banned.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Don't kill the messenger - I have a message from Tanfan for the entire Swill  Empty Re: Don't kill the messenger - I have a message from Tanfan for the entire Swill

Post by Death Roe 4/7/2017, 7:52 am

Hi Tanner. :)
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 4/7/2017, 7:54 am

Don't kill the messenger - I have a message from Tanfan for the entire Swill  502811600 Don't kill the messenger - I have a message from Tanfan for the entire Swill  502811600

What a baby.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 4/7/2017, 7:54 am

duffy munn wrote:Don't kill the messenger - I have a message from Tanfan for the entire Swill  502811600 Don't kill the messenger - I have a message from Tanfan for the entire Swill  502811600

What a baby.

Seriously. The prick can dish it, but he is awful at taking it back.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 4/7/2017, 7:55 am

Get over yourself Tanner. No one cares.
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 4/7/2017, 7:57 am

Isn't he perma banned at rcmb?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 4/10/2017, 6:35 pm

Nigel can't take it lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down