Don't kill the messenger - I have a message from Tanfan for the entire Swill

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Don't kill the messenger - I have a message from Tanfan for the entire Swill

Post by gHost Spartan on Fri 7 Apr 2017 - 7:17

Look, I don't know how I suddenly got sucked into this mess but suddenly Tanfan wanted to tell me his side of the story and I got roped into posting a message from Tanfan for the entire Swill.

Regarding his ban:

FWags banned me because I'm not afraid to speak the truth and I don't blow sunshine. Fwags called Herbie an asshole because he doesn't blow sunshine so he banned me for speaking the truth. Fwags and muffy are MSU shills and protect MSU and the program. I can't wait to see msu go 6-6 next year and see them defend the program. They're just cowards that hide behind their keyboards. Nigel too. Nigel has no friends in real life I bet wears crocs too. The swill isn't a place to speak your mind there' s no free speech there ti's the same as the rcm b but everyone that posts there is an asshole. I"m done with that place and am never going back. I asked see rock to delete my account but he's a coward too.
gHost Spartan
Ephor (Advocate)
Ephor (Advocate)

Back to top Go down

Re: Don't kill the messenger - I have a message from Tanfan for the entire Swill

Post by DWags on Fri 7 Apr 2017 - 7:50

Yeah, I didn't ban him. So there's that. But the little guy did call me a "fuck" and asked that I ban him and blanch and Vlad and maybe Herbie. I didn't oblige. im still just a one person banning mod. And that was for a post I believed to be racist.

But if the little guy needs to be mad at me for some reason, next time your in text club, tell him I don't really care he was banned.

Geronte

Back to top Go down

Re: Don't kill the messenger - I have a message from Tanfan for the entire Swill

Post by Death Roe on Fri 7 Apr 2017 - 7:52

Hi Tanner. :)

I've had watery pea soup, it's AWFUL.
Uh, I've had gelatinous, thick pea soup, it's TERRIBLE.
Pea soup, much like clam chowder, needs to have that consistency first, that you can stand the spoon up in it, but the spoon soon tilts, that's the consistency you want.
Number two: Uh, pea soup on it's own can be a little bland. It wants, uh, a fairly aggressive peppering and salting.
Number three: Pea soup needs a fine dice of ham. Not bacon, not any other meat, not turkey. It needs a fine dice of ham.
Uh, number four: Uh, pea soup scorches easily. You don't wanna heat it on a high heat. You wanna heat it on medium low, just until it's warmed through.
Uh, number five: Pea soup is best made, uh, by hand, not out of a Campbell's can. And the key to pea soup, you want a ham bone, uh, for the stock you make, uh, to, to boil your peas.
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn on Fri 7 Apr 2017 - 7:54

What a baby.

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe on Fri 7 Apr 2017 - 7:54

duffy munn wrote:

What a baby.

Seriously. The prick can dish it, but he is awful at taking it back.

I've had watery pea soup, it's AWFUL.
Uh, I've had gelatinous, thick pea soup, it's TERRIBLE.
Pea soup, much like clam chowder, needs to have that consistency first, that you can stand the spoon up in it, but the spoon soon tilts, that's the consistency you want.
Number two: Uh, pea soup on it's own can be a little bland. It wants, uh, a fairly aggressive peppering and salting.
Number three: Pea soup needs a fine dice of ham. Not bacon, not any other meat, not turkey. It needs a fine dice of ham.
Uh, number four: Uh, pea soup scorches easily. You don't wanna heat it on a high heat. You wanna heat it on medium low, just until it's warmed through.
Uh, number five: Pea soup is best made, uh, by hand, not out of a Campbell's can. And the key to pea soup, you want a ham bone, uh, for the stock you make, uh, to, to boil your peas.
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 on Fri 7 Apr 2017 - 7:55

Get over yourself Tanner. No one cares.
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on Fri 7 Apr 2017 - 7:57

Isn't he perma banned at rcmb?
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 on Mon 10 Apr 2017 - 18:35

Nigel can't take it lol
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum