Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adults that wear sweatpants in public

+26
GRR Spartan
StylesGShmooth
aualum06
AnomanderRake
Dendrobates
I.B. Fine
Herbie Green
Watch Out Pylon!
Hurricane Izzo
WhiteBoyHatcher
y2kMgrad
CORNER BLITZ
Cameron
DWags
kingstonlake
InTenSity
The Pantry
Travis of the Cosmos
Blanch32
MiamiSpartan
tGreenWay
Nordic
Death Roe
Banks2Mason
Floyd Robertson
The_Dude
30 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Adults that wear sweatpants in public  - Page 2 Empty Re: Adults that wear sweatpants in public

Post by tGreenWay 4/18/2017, 4:09 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:
DWags wrote:
Me:

Adults that wear sweatpants in public  - Page 2 Nxq7v5Adults that wear sweatpants in public  - Page 2 14bjdjl
Ok, I had the same question as others, and was wondering if people were wearing the 80s sweatpants with the elastic at the ankles, and was a bit frightened that some do. These aren't as bad, but to be honest, I didn't know that they made them like this, but it doesn't really look like the kind of thing they'd sell much of in Florida.

As for me, I'll wear the track pants type around the house, and maybe if I have to run up to Publix or something, but that's only on the couple of bitterly cold days each year when it drops below 70. Otherwise, I'm in shorts unless I have a meeting or something that requires jeans/slacks.

I still wear old school sweatpants around the house in winter. Champion sells a reverse weave pant with elastic cuffs and waist (with drawstring). AFAIK, most brands/styles come with pockets these days, which is different than what was available when I was a kid. I actually didn't like the addition at first, now I simply don't care.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Adults that wear sweatpants in public  - Page 2 Empty Re: Adults that wear sweatpants in public

Post by Dendrobates 4/18/2017, 4:14 pm

Some of you are so judgy. You sound like women bitching about stupid shit .
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 4/18/2017, 4:18 pm

Dendrobates wrote:Some of you are so judgy. You sound like women bitching about stupid shit .

OP wants to try out to become one of those guys who asks celebrities what they're wearing while they're walking the red carpet.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 4/18/2017, 4:47 pm

no PJ pants for most of you?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 4/18/2017, 9:32 pm

Fuck yeah I wear jumpers and sweat pants in public. I'm not gonna change into jeans or something to make a quick run to the store. Shit I think it looks pretty stylish even with a nice pair of sneakers.

AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 4/18/2017, 9:39 pm

Anyone else sleep in adult onesies?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 4/18/2017, 9:39 pm

AnomanderRake wrote:Fuck yeah I wear jumpers and sweat pants in public. I'm not gonna change into jeans or something to make a quick run to the store. Shit I think it looks pretty stylish even with a nice pair of sneakers.

So, that's two Swillers who wear women's/girls clothing.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/18/2017, 9:41 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Anyone else sleep in adult onesies?

Raw. Always have.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 4/18/2017, 9:56 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Anyone else sleep in adult onesies?

Raw. Always have.

yeah, who wears anything to bed
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 4/18/2017, 10:09 pm

aualum06 wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Raw. Always have.

I wear underwear to bed because I don't like the idea of my bare butthole touching the same sheets that touch my face.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 4/18/2017, 10:10 pm

Cameron wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

I wear underwear to bed because I don't like the idea of my bare butthole touching the same sheets that touch my face.

They are on opposite ends of the bed
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 4/18/2017, 10:13 pm

aualum06 wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Maybe he's not too specific about wiping
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 4/18/2017, 10:13 pm

Cameron wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

If you take your underwear off at the end of the day and wear them on your face it would solve your sheet problem and you could sleep comfortably nude knowing that those sheets won't come in contact with your face and your butthole
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 4/18/2017, 10:22 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Cameron wrote:

If you take your underwear off at the end of the day and wear them on your face it would solve your sheet problem and you could sleep comfortably nude knowing that those sheets won't come in contact with your face and your butthole

Adults that wear sweatpants in public  - Page 2 502811600
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 4/18/2017, 10:38 pm

I walked the dogs today in sweats, work socks and slides.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 4/18/2017, 10:47 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
AnomanderRake wrote:Fuck yeah I wear jumpers and sweat pants in public. I'm not gonna change into jeans or something to make a quick run to the store. Shit I think it looks pretty stylish even with a nice pair of sneakers.

I was wrong they're actually called joggers. They're more comfortable for running/exercise since they aren't baggy around the ankle. They're definitely not women's clothing though, got em for $20 at the adidas outlet and they're awesome.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Izzo 4/19/2017, 10:34 am

tGreenWay wrote:

Can you throw a Swiller a bone and let me know what I'm allowed to wear?
Hurricane Izzo
Hurricane Izzo
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 4/19/2017, 11:15 am

aualum06 wrote:
Cameron wrote:

That's beside the point, they're still the same sheets. And they're not on opposite ends. My head is at the top, my butthole is near the middle. My head and my feet are at opposite ends.

Cameron wrote:

Whether they're on my face or my butt, I'm still technically "wearing" underwear either way. But maybe I'll try it your way tonight.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 4/19/2017, 11:33 am

Cameron wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

That's beside the point, they're still the same sheets. And they're not on opposite ends. My head is at the top, my butthole is near the middle. My head and my feet are at opposite ends.

Whether they're on my face or my butt, I'm still technically "wearing" underwear either way. But maybe I'll try it your way tonight.
Disagree. Is this man not nude? Of course he is, regardless of his hat.

Adults that wear sweatpants in public  - Page 2 Sailor-shirtless-1312
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 4/19/2017, 12:44 pm

If he put the hat on his dick instead of his head, would you still consider him nude?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 4/19/2017, 12:47 pm

I don't like this thread. Like at all.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 4/19/2017, 12:49 pm

Cameron wrote:If he put the hat on his dick instead of his head, would you still consider him nude?
Absolutely not
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 4/19/2017, 2:00 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I don't like this thread. Like at all.

You don't like it, you love it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 4/20/2017, 1:31 pm

Nordic wrote:I walked the dogs today in sweats, work socks and slides.

Update, its getting warm out so the sweats will take a backseat to gym shorts for the next 6-7 months.

Yesterday I walked the dogs in shorts, wife beater, socks and slides. Came from the gym and didn't feel like taking my socks off.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 4/20/2017, 1:34 pm

Nordic wrote:

Update, its getting warm out so the sweats will take a backseat to gym shorts for the next 6-7 months.

Yesterday I walked the dogs in shorts, wife beater, socks and slides. Came from the gym and didn't feel like taking my socks off.

That's hot.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 4/20/2017, 1:39 pm

I see the neighbor ladies peeking out the window when I walk buy. If they are lucky, my dog will shit in their yard and I have to bend over to pick it up.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 4/20/2017, 1:41 pm

There's a girl who fistbumps me at the gym whenever I see her, when I'm lifting.

It's an odd thing to, and I've never spoken to her. Always have my music on.

I'm sure she's dating Blanche, considering her size. I bet if I told her I wasn't interested she'd say I was "simpl3ton The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria"
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 4/20/2017, 7:38 pm

Death Roe wrote:There's a girl who fistbumps me at the gym whenever I see her, when I'm lifting.

I'm sure she's dating Blanche, considering her size. I bet if I told her I wasn't interested she'd say I was "simpl3ton The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria"

That's a pretty fat chick it sounds like
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 4/20/2017, 7:49 pm

What do you mean in 'public'?  When you're at the gym or playing sports, you're in public.

That aside I wear sweatsuits all the time.  My sweats actually cost more than my jeans.  If you see MSU athletes out around town, pretty good chance they're wearing sweats.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 4/20/2017, 8:26 pm

It's different for brothers, you guys have swag.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 4/20/2017, 8:30 pm

StylesGShmooth wrote:What do you mean in 'public'?  When you're at the gym or playing sports, you're in public.

That aside I wear sweatsuits all the time.  My sweats actually cost more than my jeans.  If you see MSU athletes out around town, pretty good chance they're wearing sweats.

Sweatsuits Adults that wear sweatpants in public  - Page 2 3493939353 Adults that wear sweatpants in public  - Page 2 502811600

I got a buddy that will roll over to watch f-ball and will rock a full Puma sweatsuit. Pimp.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 4/20/2017, 8:42 pm

Hurricane Izzo wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Can you throw a Swiller a bone and let me know what I'm allowed to wear?

Wear whatever the heck you want. I'm not judging, it's simply an observation. I think the only judgment I made ITT was of the freaks who run and work at lululemon, because the organization sounds very cultish to me.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 4/20/2017, 8:47 pm

Nordic wrote:

Cargo shorts are perfect for walking the dog. Gotta have the additional pockets for poop bags and treats. If Turtleneck were alive, he would vehemently agree with me.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 4/20/2017, 8:54 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Cargo shorts are perfect for walking the dog. Gotta have the additional pockets for poop bags and treats. If Turtleneck were alive, he would vehemently agree with me.

So some enterprising young man made a bunch of these poop deposit metal containers for his Eagle Scout project and placed them around the bike trails in our Township. I just noticed them this spring. He got permission from our town council so I'm thinking they have thought this through. They're about six by six and two feet deep sitting above the ground on a poll. My tinfoil paranoid hat being on, I'm wondering what kind of mischief could go on with these.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 4/20/2017, 8:59 pm

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

So some enterprising young man made a bunch of these poop deposit metal containers for his Eagle Scout project and placed them around the bike trails in our Township. I just noticed them this spring. He got permission from our town council so I'm thinking they have thought this through. They're about six by six and two feet deep sitting above the ground on a poll. My tinfoil paranoid hat being on, I'm wondering what kind of mischief could go on with these.

You mean something like waiting for the park to be its busiest, then rubbing some of that dog poop all over your body while jacking it? I don't think you have to worry about that happening. EL is too far for me to drive.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 4/20/2017, 10:12 pm

Death Roe wrote:There's a girl who fistbumps me at the gym whenever I see her, when I'm lifting.

Lol. see i can admit when my neimsis make funnies
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 4/20/2017, 10:13 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Nordic wrote:

cargo shorts are fine. I picked up a number of pairs for the summer. too damn practical
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 4/20/2017, 10:15 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

You mean something like waiting for the park to be its busiest, then rubbing some of that dog poop all over your body while jacking it? I don't think you have to worry about that happening. EL is too far for me to drive.

Kind of like that yeah. I'm also wondering what kids are going to do with a six inch by six inch by 2 ft deep metal box that is half full of poop, during the 4th of july week with M80's. Am I stupid for thinking like that?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 4/21/2017, 1:18 am

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Kind of like that yeah. I'm also wondering what kids are going to do with a six inch by six inch by 2 ft deep metal box that is half full of poop, during the 4th of july week with M80's. Am I stupid for thinking like that?

Thanks for the suggestion. I love our little brainstorm sessions.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 4/21/2017, 4:54 am

We can all agree this is OK though, right?

Adults that wear sweatpants in public  - Page 2 5ff7b5d6a0d89c3e1cb4f0b2c9fab46e
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next