Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So Lukusa does want to play football...just not at MSU

+19
SawGreen
MiamiSpartan
Travis of the Cosmos
CheesySpartan
GRR Spartan
Watch Out Pylon!
Floyd Robertson
WhiteBoyHatcher
DWags
tGreenWay
Death Roe
NigelUno
Blanch32
Banks2Mason
Clarett's Folly
kingstonlake
Vlad
Herbie Green
The_Dude
23 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

So Lukusa does want to play football...just not at MSU - Page 6 Empty Re: So Lukusa does want to play football...just not at MSU

Post by Vlad 2017-04-21, 13:33

duffy munn wrote:
Vlad wrote:

That's a pretty weak OL. Higby is the only one I have any confidence in. Finley....maybe if he can come all the way back mentally.

Please break down the strengths and weaknesses of this o-line.

Your opinion is very valuable.

Nothing to break down really. Undersized and inexperienced. Unless they develop during the season, or unless some unknown names emerge to knock out the above names, Lewerke is gonna get killed against better competition, sorta like he did last year.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So Lukusa does want to play football...just not at MSU - Page 6 Empty Re: So Lukusa does want to play football...just not at MSU

Post by Herbie Green 2017-04-21, 13:58

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

lol!

You want me to give a description of all the blowars that post here?

Where should I start?  Goose? Nigel?  Death Roe?  Greenway?  How about a little GRR Spartan?

If I don't like their usernames can I get my own free license to tell them to fuck themselves after every one of their posts?

It is just amazing to me how you could be this out of touch with reality.  Lol @ "manning up".  I am right fucking here and I aint going no place whether you like it or not  

Just like Vlad, you attempt to argue against me by saying the same thing as I said.  Notice where I said that you've stuck around her long enough that I don't think you're as big of a pussy as your whining makes it sound.  I mean come on, dude, crying about people saying mean things?  Really?  You're better than that.  But you want to play with the internet martyr crew.  Just comes off pretty weak.

And yes, you can tell anyone you want to fuck themselves, for all I care.  And you can give descriptions of all the "blowars" if you want to.  Do I need to give permission?  You're asking like that would offend me or

something.  Why would I care?  Wah, someone said something mean about me and my friends, who they don't even know on the internet!  Please.

Seems you are the one whining. I am trying to create message board value. And if I have to go 1 on 10 against the 50,000 post Rcmb/Wells hall swill moderator supported circle jerk that is what I am going to do.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-21, 14:13

Vlad wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Nothing to break down really. Undersized and inexperienced. Unless they develop during the season, or unless some unknown names emerge to knock out the above names, Lewerke is gonna get killed against better competition, sorta like he did last year.

So Lukusa does want to play football...just not at MSU - Page 6 1966794946 So Lukusa does want to play football...just not at MSU - Page 6 1966794946 So Lukusa does want to play football...just not at MSU - Page 6 1966794946
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-04-21, 14:18

Herbie Green wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
Just like Vlad, you attempt to argue against me by saying the same thing as I said.  Notice where I said that you've stuck around her long enough that I don't think you're as big of a pussy as your whining makes it sound.  I mean come on, dude, crying about people saying mean things?  Really?  You're better than that.  But you want to play with the internet martyr crew.  Just comes off pretty weak.

And yes, you can tell anyone you want to fuck themselves, for all I care.  And you can give descriptions of all the "blowars" if you want to.  Do I need to give permission?  You're asking like that would offend me or

something.  Why would I care?  Wah, someone said something mean about me and my friends, who they don't even know on the internet!  Please.

Seems you are the one whining.  I am trying to create message board value.  And if I have to go 1 on 10 against the 50,000 post  Rcmb/Wells hall swill moderator supported circle jerk that is what I am going to do.

So Lukusa does want to play football...just not at MSU - Page 6 Giphy
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-04-21, 15:33

Vlad wrote:
Nordic wrote:

I've already factored that in as a given.  0, 1,...4... 5 it is already a stain on the program.  Unless something new and riveting comes out it won't move my needle much from where it is already at.

But I assume you, Dude, Solari, etc. will double down with the on So Lukusa does want to play football...just not at MSU - Page 6 1550444538

You've factored it in even before the DA decides whether to press charges? That's not very good factoring. The "stain" on the program is relatively small now, but imagine if charges are filed, cases go to trial, players are found guilty, coaches are implicated...and the Nasser mess gets out of hand and goes well into the Ath. Dept...then sentences are handed down...then the NCAA decides to hand down its own punishment (because there is a Title 9 investigation going on after all).

THAT would be rock bottom. So you're telling me you've factored    any and all of those possibilities in already?? Nice!

UPDATE: One of our recent 4-star recruits (with a checkered past) just got formally charged for third degree sexual assault. So this was already baked into your assessment?

For the most part yes, and you missed my comment of "Unless something new and riveting comes out".   Repeating points/opinions is nauseating.  I'm not talking the public's perception, I'm talking about my perception of what is going on in E.L.  Everyone posting in this thread pretty much knows the story that is out there... including Robertson. Probably not the case with the general public, but if you are posting here, you are more involved and know the stories and assumptions. I'm not going to go OH SHIT! if/when charges are dropped.  I'm going to go OH SHIT! NOW WE ARE REALLY AT ROCK BOTTOM! if/when a trial starts and I'm going to GO SHITTTTTTTTT FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!! if/when there are convictions. The damage is done in my perception. It is shit and shitty situation. The only thing that could really change my perception is if there were no charges filed (which was highly improbable to start) or if more comes out that isn't already assumed.  So yeah, it is already factored into my perception of things.

I'm leaving the Nassar shit out of this for now because it is still a developing story, there are too many unknowns and I don't see the connection to the football program (which is what we are talking about).  Question that if you want, I'm not going to respond to it. If I want to talk Nassar, I'll do it in the Nassar thread. I know you like to lump everything together and jump back and forth to validate your opinion, but we are talking about football, not Nassar.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2017-04-21, 15:36

Vlad wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Thanks for your analysis. I feel like I know more about the complexities of o-line play now.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2017-04-21, 15:54

duffy munn wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Thanks for your analysis. I feel like I know more about the complexities of o-line play now.

Do you always come to message boards for analysis?
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2017-04-21, 16:01

Nordic wrote:
Vlad wrote:

You've factored it in even before the DA decides whether to press charges? That's not very good factoring. The "stain" on the program is relatively small now, but imagine if charges are filed, cases go to trial, players are found guilty, coaches are implicated...and the Nasser mess gets out of hand and goes well into the Ath. Dept...then sentences are handed down...then the NCAA decides to hand down its own punishment (because there is a Title 9 investigation going on after all).

THAT would be rock bottom. So you're telling me you've factored    any and all of those possibilities in already?? Nice!

UPDATE: One of our recent 4-star recruits (with a checkered past) just got formally charged for third degree sexual assault. So this was already baked into your assessment?

For the most part yes, and you missed my comment of "Unless something new and riveting comes out".   Repeating points/opinions is nauseating.  I'm not talking the public's perception, I'm talking about my perception of what is going on in E.L.  Everyone posting in this thread pretty much knows the story that is out there... including Robertson. Probably not the case with the general public, but if you are posting here, you are more involved and know the stories and assumptions. I'm not going to go OH SHIT! if/when charges are dropped.  I'm going to go OH SHIT! NOW WE ARE REALLY AT ROCK BOTTOM! if/when a trial starts and I'm going to GO SHITTTTTTTTT FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!! if/when there are convictions. The damage is done in my perception. It is shit and shitty situation. The only thing that could really change my perception is if there were no charges filed (which was highly improbable to start) or if more comes out that isn't already assumed.  So yeah, it is already factored into my perception of things.

I'm leaving the Nassar shit out of this for now because it is still a developing story, there are too many unknowns and I don't see the connection to the football program (which is what we are talking about).  Question that if you want, I'm not going to respond to it. If I want to talk Nassar, I'll do it in the Nassar thread. I know you like to lump everything together and jump back and forth to validate your opinion, but we are talking about football, not Nassar.

You're being very negative, and I really don't like that you've presumed guilt before charges are even filed. You must be a UM troll and a horrible person!

Call me a blowar but I'm still holding out hope that charges won't be filed, at least against the three remaining players.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-04-21, 16:15

Vlad wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Inexperienced, yes. Undersized, no. We actually have numerous big bodied OT types (6'5"+) Note, I'm not making any claims on talent, just size. Arcuri and Chewins are the only one that I would consider undersized from a weight standpoint. Chewins added noticeable weight from the Spring game last year to when he was put into action in the fall. I would expect both to be near 300lbs by the fall. We have one starter under 6-5, which Brian Allen, and he is also probably the most skilled. The current roster has the potential be one of the biggest OLs we've ever had if the "inexperienced" guys continue to add weight.

60 Casey Schreiner OG 6-4 310 JR
59 David Beedle OG 6-5 314 JR
70 Tyler Higby OG 6-5 292 SO

66 Matt Allen OL 6-3 294 RS FR
68 Jeremy Schram OL 6-4 308 JR
71 Chase Gianacakos OL 6-6 296 JR
65 Brian Allen OL 6-2 305 SR
77 Nick Padla OL 6-6 295 JR
63 Noah Listermann OT 6-8 306 SO
73 Dennis Finley OT 6-7 297 SR
76 AJ Arcuri OT 6-6 275 RS FR
62 Luke Campbell OT 6-5 297 RS FR
61 Cole Chewins OT 6-8 278 SO

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-04-21, 16:16

Vlad wrote:
Nordic wrote:

You're being very negative, and I really don't like that you've presumed guilt before charges are even filed. You must be a UM troll and a horrible person!

Call me a blowar but I'm still holding out hope that charges won't be filed, at least against the three remaining players.

Not what I said, but OK.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-04-21, 16:19

Nordic wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Inexperienced, yes. Undersized, no. We actually have numerous big bodied OT types (6'5"+) Note, I'm not making any claims on talent, just size. Arcuri and Chewins are the only one that I would consider undersized from a weight standpoint. Chewins added noticeable weight from the Spring game last year to when he was put into action in the fall. I would expect both to be near 300lbs by the fall. We have one starter under 6-5, which Brian Allen, and he is also probably the most skilled. The current roster has the potential be one of the biggest OLs we've ever had if the "inexperienced" guys continue to add weight.

60 Casey Schreiner OG 6-4 310 JR
59 David Beedle OG 6-5 314 JR
70 Tyler Higby OG 6-5 292 SO

66 Matt Allen OL 6-3 294 RS FR
68 Jeremy Schram OL 6-4 308 JR
71 Chase Gianacakos OL 6-6 296 JR
65 Brian Allen OL 6-2 305 SR
77 Nick Padla OL 6-6 295 JR
63 Noah Listermann OT 6-8 306 SO
73 Dennis Finley OT 6-7 297 SR
76 AJ Arcuri OT 6-6 275 RS FR
62 Luke Campbell OT 6-5 297 RS FR
61 Cole Chewins OT 6-8 278 SO

Jarvis is 6'5" 340 also. He might get some PT.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2017-04-21, 16:21

Vlad wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Do you always come to message boards for analysis?

Not always. But when it comes from you ( or not) I try to pay attention.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2017-04-21, 16:23

Nordic wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Not what I said, but OK.

Well, you've presumed enough guilt to assume that they won't be returning to the team. I don't even know how you look at yourself in the mirror. Very negative.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-04-21, 16:27

So Lukusa does want to play football...just not at MSU - Page 6 C99oLteWAAAlCYE
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2017-04-21, 16:29

Nordic wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Nothing to break down really. Undersized and inexperienced. Unless they develop during the season, or unless some unknown names emerge to knock out the above names, Lewerke is gonna   get killed against better competition, sorta like he did last year.

Inexperienced, yes. Undersized, no. We actually have numerous big bodied OT types (6'5"+)  Note, I'm not making any claims on talent, just size.  Arcuri and Chewins are the only one that I would consider undersized from a weight standpoint. Chewins added noticeable weight from the Spring game last year to when he was put into action in the fall.   I would expect both to be near 300lbs by the fall. We have one starter under 6-5, which Brian Allen, and he is also probably the most skilled.  The current roster has the potential be one of the biggest OLs we've ever had if the "inexperienced" guys continue to add weight.

60 Casey Schreiner            OG 6-4 310 JR
59 David Beedle            OG 6-5 314 JR
70 Tyler Higby            OG 6-5 292 SO

66 Matt Allen                    OL 6-3 294 RS FR
68 Jeremy Schram            OL 6-4 308 JR
71 Chase Gianacakos    OL 6-6 296 JR
65 Brian Allen                    OL 6-2 305 SR
77 Nick Padla                    OL 6-6 295 JR
63 Noah Listermann    OT 6-8 306 SO
73 Dennis Finley            OT 6-7 297 SR
76 AJ Arcuri                    OT 6-6 275 RS FR
62 Luke Campbell            OT 6-5 297 RS FR
61 Cole Chewins            OT 6-8 278 SO

Seriously? If you think the above numbers are impressive, you and I are living on different planets. I see 4 guys above 300lb there and two of them aren't in the playing group.

Higby is the only only I have any confidence in, and that's only because he's played a few games there. Allen is big drop off from his big brother. And the OTs...if your OTs aren't going 310+ across the board you're settin' your QB up to be smashed against the big boys. Heck, if your'e not going 310+ from OT to OT you're settin' the poor bastard up to get smashed.

That's a MAC level OL roster.

Last edited by Vlad on 2017-04-21, 16:40; edited 2 times in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-04-21, 16:31

MattyFresh wrote:So Lukusa does want to play football...just not at MSU - Page 6 C99oLteWAAAlCYE

high standards of accountability? how is Staten and the OC still employed? can't be that high
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-04-21, 16:32

MattyFresh wrote:So Lukusa does want to play football...just not at MSU - Page 6 C99oLteWAAAlCYE

So Lukusa does want to play football...just not at MSU - Page 6 1362440668
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-04-21, 16:36

Vlad wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Inexperienced, yes. Undersized, no. We actually have numerous big bodied OT types (6'5"+)  Note, I'm not making any claims on talent, just size.  Arcuri and Chewins are the only one that I would consider undersized from a weight standpoint. Chewins added noticeable weight from the Spring game last year to when he was put into action in the fall.   I would expect both to be near 300lbs by the fall. We have one starter under 6-5, which Brian Allen, and he is also probably the most skilled.  The current roster has the potential be one of the biggest OLs we've ever had if the "inexperienced" guys continue to add weight.

Seriously? If you think the above numbers are impressive, you and I are living on different planets. I see 4 guys above 300lb there and two of them aren't in the playing group.

Higby is the only only I have any confidence in, and that's only because he's played a few games there. Allen is big drop off from his big brother. And the OTs...if your OTs aren't going 310+ across the board you're settin' your QB up to be smashed against the big boys.

This. only a blowar sees otherwise
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-04-21, 16:39

Look at this MAC level o-line, i put a line at the starters, only 2 of the five starters are over 310... fuggin MAC level for sure

So Lukusa does want to play football...just not at MSU - Page 6 Mac10
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-04-21, 16:43

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2017-04-21, 16:45

MattyFresh wrote:Look at this MAC level o-line, i put a line at the starters, only 2 of the five starters are over 310... fuggin MAC level for sure

So Lukusa does want to play football...just not at MSU - Page 6 1486952199  Now, if we had the rest of Bama's roster, I'm sure we'd do just fine with those linemen.  Problem, we don't. LOL Bama pulled our pants down on national TV, and we're still standing naked.

Hey kid, we ain't Bama. We showed that to the entire nation a little over a year ago, and a few years before that. Stop drawing parallels. We don't belong in that conversation.

Last edited by Vlad on 2017-04-21, 16:50; edited 2 times in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-04-21, 16:47

MattyFresh wrote:Look at this MAC level o-line, i put a line at the starters, only 2 of the five starters are over 310... fuggin MAC level for sure

So Lukusa does want to play football...just not at MSU - Page 6 3775540924
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-04-21, 16:57

Vlad wrote:

So Lukusa does want to play football...just not at MSU - Page 6 1486952199  Now, if we had the rest of Bama's roster, I'm sure we'd do just fine with those linemen.  Problem, we don't. LOL Bama pulled our pants down on national TV, and we're still standing naked.

Hey kid, we ain't Bama. We showed that to the entire nation a little over a year ago, and a few years before that. Stop drawing parallels. We don't belong in that conversation.

Hey old man, I know we ain't Bama. I was really just pointing out your MAC level analysis of an OL needing to be 310lbs otherwise he's a MAC level OL.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-04-21, 16:57

Vlad wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Not what I said, but OK.

Well, you've presumed enough guilt to assume that they won't be returning to the team. I don't even know how you look at yourself in the mirror. Very negative.

Also not what I said, but OK

[img]So Lukusa does want to play football...just not at MSU - Page 6 8160111_orig[/img]
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-04-21, 16:58

Blanch32 wrote:

high standards of accountability? how is Staten and the OC still employed? can't be that high

Could you make more irrelevant posts in threads?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-04-21, 17:00

Vlad wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Higby is the only only I have any confidence in, and that's only because he's played a few games there. Allen is big drop off from his big brother. And the OTs...if your OTs aren't going 310+ across the board you're settin' your QB up to be smashed against the big boys. Heck, if your'e not going 310+ from OT to OT you're settin' the poor bastard up to get smashed.

Reading comprehension fail again.  It is tiring trying to repeat/explain things to you... so I'm going to go have a beer instead.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-04-21, 17:05

Nordic wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Reading comprehension fail again.  It is tiring trying to repeat/explain things to you... so I'm going to go have a beer instead.

Plus there are actually 5 guys over 300 pounds. And Jarvis coming in at 340.
Vlad's never been very good at math.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2017-04-21, 17:07

You guys win, this OL will be great. The Alabama evidence has convinced me.

Have a great weekend.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-04-21, 18:42

But is Vlad claiming to add value?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-21, 18:46

Vlad wrote:

So Lukusa does want to play football...just not at MSU - Page 6 1966794946 So Lukusa does want to play football...just not at MSU - Page 6 1966794946 So Lukusa does want to play football...just not at MSU - Page 6 1966794946

Matty blows your size shit up...and all of sudden size isn't important. will Blanch get his nose out of your ass today in time to see that?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-21, 18:47

GRR Spartan wrote:But is Vlad claiming to add value?

He and blanch are the only reasons people are here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-04-21, 19:51

Vlad wrote: You guys win, this OL will be great. The Alabama evidence has convinced me.

Have a great weekend.

Lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-04-21, 19:52

LooseGoose wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Matty blows your size shit up...and all of sudden size isn't important. will Blanch get his nose out of your ass today in time to see that?

Not at all. I rather compare them to Purdue s D line to see if we should expect to get man handledie again next season
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-04-21, 19:53

LooseGoose wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:But is Vlad claiming to add value?

herbie and Floyd too
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-21, 19:57

Blanch32 wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

herbie and Floyd too

So the posse is Vlad, Blanch, Herbie & Floyd?

I have a suspicion that most here will think one of those is not like the others.

So Lukusa does want to play football...just not at MSU - Page 6 7075882731_1cc3a22d88_b
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-04-21, 20:01

loose you can't claim Floyd you just can't. he is throwback to al and aa.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-04-21, 20:03

LooseGoose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

herbie and Floyd too

So the posse is  Vlad, Blanch, Herbie & Floyd?

I have a suspicion that most here will think one of those is not like the others.

agreed
So Lukusa does want to play football...just not at MSU - Page 6 One+of+these+things+is+not+like+the+other

Last edited by MattyFresh on 2017-04-21, 20:09; edited 1 time in total
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-21, 20:06

Blanch32 wrote:loose you can't claim Floyd you just can't. he is throwback to al and aa.

Strange that you would say Floyd. I named no names, I know better.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-04-21, 20:53

Vlad wrote: You guys win, this OL will be great.  The Alabama evidence has convinced me.

Have a great weekend.

Not what I (or anyone else) said/reading comprehension fail/trolling Part III. This is why it is impossible to have a 'discussion' with you.

So Lukusa does want to play football...just not at MSU - Page 6 Parachute
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2017-04-22, 00:21

Nordic wrote:
Vlad wrote: You guys win, this OL will be great.  The Alabama evidence has convinced me.

Have a great weekend.

Not what I (or anyone else) said/reading comprehension fail/trolling Part III. This is why it is impossible to have a 'discussion' with you.

So Lukusa does want to play football...just not at MSU - Page 6 Parachute

Yeah, especially when you put the word discussion in quotes. Very difficult to have a "discussion" when all you're really trying to do is have a discussion.

Oh, and our OL will be "fine". Bama is "proving" that you don't need 320 pounders to "dominate". If they can do it, we "can" do it.

Wait…that's not what your "point" was? More reading "comprehension" fail on my part?
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next