Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well Worth Your Time: Stephen Colbert Last Night..

+10
steveschneider
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
xsanguine
Cameron
DWags
Rocinante
tGreenWay
Robert J Sakimano
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Well Worth Your Time: Stephen Colbert Last Night..  - Page 3 Empty Re: Well Worth Your Time: Stephen Colbert Last Night..

Post by NigelUno 2017-05-12, 11:32

LooseGoose wrote:I liked how his audience cheered Comey getting fired....until they were instructed that was now the inappropriate reaction....that we had always been at war with Oceania.

I liked how you thought the DEPUTY AG's recommendation was the reason Comey was fired, and you thought that was the TRUTH.

Well Worth Your Time: Stephen Colbert Last Night..  - Page 3 502811600

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Well Worth Your Time: Stephen Colbert Last Night..  - Page 3 Empty Re: Well Worth Your Time: Stephen Colbert Last Night..

Post by DWags 2017-05-12, 12:20

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:I liked how his audience cheered Comey getting fired....until they were instructed that was now the inappropriate reaction....that we had always been at war with Oceania.

I liked how you thought the DEPUTY AG's recommendation was the reason Comey was fired, and you thought that was the TRUTH.

Well Worth Your Time: Stephen Colbert Last Night..  - Page 3 502811600

Goose is so busy playing whack a mole with "fake" news that he has no idea he's worshiping at the altar of bullshit
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3