Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Post by NigelUno on 2017-06-08, 16:04

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:No idea, but only one was brought up 10 days before the election. Weird.

I hate those darned Russkies.

I wish all the parties knew how bad they are.

During a 2012 election debate with Republican nominee Mitt Romney, President Barack Obama laughed at the idea Russia posed any threat to the United States.

“Governor Romney, I’m glad that you recognize Al Qaeda as a threat because a few months ago, when you were asked what’s the biggest geo-political threat facing America, you said Russia.”

“Not Al Qaeda, you said Russia,” Obama continued. “The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because you know, the Cold War has been over for 20 years.”

Obama!!!


avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19269
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-06-08, 16:16

I'm going to reiterate how weird McCain's questions were. They were confusing to pretty much everyone. Also, he called Comey president more than once.

Sad. McCain is my bro, but that was a bad moment for him. Maybe it's about time to ride off into the sunset.
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11928
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Post by DWags on 2017-06-08, 16:19

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I'm going to reiterate how weird McCain's questions were. They were confusing to pretty much everyone. Also, he called Comey president more than once.

Sad. McCain is my bro, but that was a bad moment for him. Maybe it's about time to ride off into the sunset.

This.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22567
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Post by Cameron on 2017-06-08, 16:56

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I'm going to reiterate how weird McCain's questions were. They were confusing to pretty much everyone. Also, he called Comey president more than once.

Sad. McCain is my bro, but that was a bad moment for him. Maybe it's about time to ride off into the sunset.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/08/partisans-agree-on-one-thing-from-comey-hearing-mccain-was-confusing.html
avatar
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 3355
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 29
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-06-08, 17:15

LooseGoose wrote:Craig Calcaterra‏Verified account @craigcalcaterra 10m10 minutes ago
More
Live feed from the Oval Office, where President Trump's aides have prepped him for the hearing.



_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21087
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-06-08, 17:24

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:No idea, but only one was brought up 10 days before the election. Weird.

I hate those darned Russkies.

I wish all the parties knew how bad they are.

During a 2012 election debate with Republican nominee Mitt Romney, President Barack Obama laughed at the idea Russia posed any threat to the United States.

“Governor Romney, I’m glad that you recognize Al Qaeda as a threat because a few months ago, when you were asked what’s the biggest geo-political threat facing America, you said Russia.”

“Not Al Qaeda, you said Russia,” Obama continued. “The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because you know, the Cold War has been over for 20 years.”

Politics is neither a zero sum game, nor does it exist in a vacuum.

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21087
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Post by DWags on 2017-06-08, 18:53

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I hate those darned Russkies.

I wish all the parties knew how bad they are.


Obama!!!




_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22567
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Post by GRR Spartan on 2017-06-08, 19:50

Then there's Speaker Ryan making excuses:

“The president’s new at this. He’s new at government," Ryan said. "He’s not steeped in the long running protocols that establish the relationships between DOJ, FBI and White Houses."

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/08/ryan-defends-trump-on-comey-the-presidents-new-at-this-239298

HE'S THE PRESIDENT !  
TRUMP RAN FOR THE GOP NOMINATION AND WON IT !
TRUMP RAN IN THE  NOV GENERAL ELECTION AND WON
THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE CERTIFIED TRUMP'S WINNING THE ELECTION!
TRUMP TOOK THE OATH OF OFFICE !

TRUMP IS THE PRESIDENT
IF HE WASN"T READY TO BE PRESIDENT ON DAY ONE,  DON"T FUCKING RUN FOR PRESIDENT.
avatar
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 5925
Join date : 2014-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-06-08, 20:29

GRR Spartan wrote:Then there's Speaker Ryan making excuses:

“The president’s new at this. He’s new at government," Ryan said. "He’s not steeped in the long running protocols that establish the relationships between DOJ, FBI and White Houses."

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/08/ryan-defends-trump-on-comey-the-presidents-new-at-this-239298

HE'S THE PRESIDENT !  
TRUMP RAN FOR THE GOP NOMINATION AND WON IT !
TRUMP RAN IN THE  NOV GENERAL ELECTION AND WON
THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE CERTIFIED TRUMP'S WINNING THE ELECTION!
TRUMP TOOK THE OATH OF OFFICE !

TRUMP IS THE PRESIDENT
IF HE WASN"T READY TO BE PRESIDENT ON DAY ONE,  DON"T FUCKING RUN FOR PRESIDENT.

You really need a week or two around a campfire with a fishing pole and some cold beer.

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 33463
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Post by Cameron on 2017-06-08, 21:19

LooseGoose wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Then there's Speaker Ryan making excuses:

“The president’s new at this. He’s new at government," Ryan said. "He’s not steeped in the long running protocols that establish the relationships between DOJ, FBI and White Houses."

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/08/ryan-defends-trump-on-comey-the-presidents-new-at-this-239298

HE'S THE PRESIDENT !  
TRUMP RAN FOR THE GOP NOMINATION AND WON IT !
TRUMP RAN IN THE  NOV GENERAL ELECTION AND WON
THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE CERTIFIED TRUMP'S WINNING THE ELECTION!
TRUMP TOOK THE OATH OF OFFICE !

TRUMP IS THE PRESIDENT
IF HE WASN"T READY TO BE PRESIDENT ON DAY ONE,  DON"T FUCKING RUN FOR PRESIDENT.

You really need a joint and a hug.

Fixed.
avatar
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 3355
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 29
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Post by GRR Spartan on 2017-06-08, 22:22

There's Goosechev right there with Ryan making excuses for his hero Trump because he's going to ban abortion.

Cameron?

Maybe he's willing to give Trump a pass because he's new.

Funny because reportedly Trump has no patience for fuck ups regardless of excuses, not even because they're new at their jobs.
But he's got Goose and the Speaker making excuses for him.

No but Obama or but Hillary Clinton.

Trump is the fucking President.  Live with it.  
I'm sick of the pussies willing to listen to the "He's new" shit.
avatar
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 5925
Join date : 2014-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-06-09, 08:01

did they ask about Hillary's email account?
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23315
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Post by NigelUno on 2017-06-09, 08:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:did they ask about Hillary's email account?

I briefly flipped on The Five on FoxNews last night.  The guy who always wears sweaters was commenting on how ridiculous it was that we were talking about Trump/Comey/Russia while people were dying all over the world, and then the dark haired woman mentioned that people died in Benghazi.


Last edited by NigelUno on 2017-06-09, 08:13; edited 1 time in total
avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19269
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-06-09, 08:12

GRR Spartan wrote:There's Goosechev right there with Ryan making excuses for his hero Trump because he's going to ban abortion.

Cameron?

Maybe he's willing to give Trump a pass because he's new.

Funny because reportedly Trump has no patience for fuck ups regardless of excuses, not even because they're new at their jobs.
But he's got Goose and the Speaker making excuses for him.

No but Obama or but Hillary Clinton.

Trump is the fucking President.  Live with it.  
I'm sick of the pussies willing to listen to the "He's new" shit.

Hey GRR, calm your tits. Your rants are getting old.
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11928
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-06-09, 08:12

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:did they ask about Hillary's email account?

I briefly flipped on The Five on FoxNews last night. The guy who always wears sweaters was commenting on how ridiculous it was that we were talking about Trump/Comey/Russia while people were dying all over the world, and then the dark haired women mentioned that people died in Benghazi.
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23315
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-06-09, 08:42

Dipshit wrote:
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump
Follow
More
Despite so many false statements and lies, total and complete vindication...and WOW, Comey is a leaker!

Yeah, and you lie all of the time you colossal buffoon.
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11928
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-06-09, 08:45

I just want to take a minute to step back and remember what the big media controversy about the president was 8 years ago right around now.

Simpler times. Better times.





Last edited by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-06-09, 08:46; edited 1 time in total

_________________
I didn’t move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the awkward silence that followed.

2016 SWILL PICK EM (co)CHAMPION!
avatar
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 15150
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 33
Location : Right behind you

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-06-09, 08:46

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I just want to take a minute to step back and remember what the big media controversy about the president was 8 years ago right around now.

Simpler times. Better times.

yeah - but he was black. So..

sincerely,

Republicans.

avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23315
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-06-09, 08:48

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I just want to take a minute to step back and remember what the big media controversy about the president was 8 years ago right around now.

Simpler times. Better times.




Remember Diamond Joe Biden? That was awesome.
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11928
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Post by GRR Spartan on 2017-06-09, 08:58

Remember when the Speaker of The House said we should overlook a US President trying to demand personal loyalty from an FBI Director because the President "is new at government"?

That was yesterday.
avatar
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 5925
Join date : 2014-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-06-11, 09:53

avatar
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 13295
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-06-11, 17:15

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I just want to take a minute to step back and remember what the big media controversy about the president was 8 years ago right around now.

Simpler times. Better times.




As usual the tribal man ignores more recent history.

About 513,000 results (0.71 seconds)
Search Results
The Trump-Ketchup Controversy - Forbes

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 33463
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-06-11, 17:16

513,000 results on a google search but forgotten quickly because places your beloved media in a bad light.

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 33463
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-06-11, 17:33

Who considers the media beloved? Honestly.
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11928
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-06-11, 17:52

LooseGoose wrote:513,000 results on a google search but forgotten quickly because places your beloved media in a bad light.

Would you like me to come up with other ridiculous Fox News critiques? There are so so so so so so so many. I thought that one was just good timing.

You know what? No. Fuck you. You'll get nothing and like it.

_________________
I didn’t move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the awkward silence that followed.

2016 SWILL PICK EM (co)CHAMPION!
avatar
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 15150
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 33
Location : Right behind you

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Post by DWags on 2017-06-11, 18:08

LooseGoose wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I just want to take a minute to step back and remember what the big media controversy about the president was 8 years ago right around now.

Simpler times. Better times.




As usual the tribal man ignores more recent history.

About 513,000 results (0.71 seconds)
Search Results
The Trump-Ketchup Controversy - Forbes

It's really going to be hard to explain this to knuckle staggers. It is perfectly fine to throw Dijon mustard A1 sauce catchup ranch hot sauce whatever on a burger. It's ground beef. You never put catchup on a fucking good steak and you never have them cook it to well done. The fuck is wrong with you people.

Hot dog = mustard only.
Burger = whatever
Steak (a good one) = nothing.

I'm only explaining this once. The fuck.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22567
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-06-11, 18:29

Miracle Whip and ketchup on a top shelf piece of beef, mmmmm good.

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21087
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Post by DWags on 2017-06-11, 18:43

tGreenWay wrote:Miracle Whip and ketchup on a top shelf piece of beef, mmmmm good.

I will kick you in the nuts

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22567
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-06-11, 19:02

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

As usual the tribal man ignores more recent history.


It's really going to be hard to explain this to knuckle staggers. It is perfectly fine to throw Dijon mustard A1 sauce catchup ranch hot sauce whatever on a burger. It's ground beef. You never put catchup on a fucking good steak and you never have them cook it to well done. The fuck is wrong with you people.

Hot dog = mustard only.
Burger = whatever
Steak (a good one) = nothing.

I'm only explaining this once. The fuck.

I don't get why you're such a huge zealot about ketchup on a hot dog. I believe in people's right to choose dwags. Not on steak though. That's just gross.

_________________
I didn’t move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the awkward silence that followed.

2016 SWILL PICK EM (co)CHAMPION!
avatar
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 15150
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 33
Location : Right behind you

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-06-11, 19:04

Really the well done thing is the real issue. Just get fucking chicken or whatever at that point.

_________________
I didn’t move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the awkward silence that followed.

2016 SWILL PICK EM (co)CHAMPION!
avatar
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 15150
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 33
Location : Right behind you

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-06-11, 19:14

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:

It's really going to be hard to explain this to knuckle staggers. It is perfectly fine to throw Dijon mustard A1 sauce catchup ranch hot sauce whatever on a burger. It's ground beef. You never put catchup on a fucking good steak and you never have them cook it to well done. The fuck is wrong with you people.

Hot dog = mustard only.
Burger = whatever
Steak (a good one) = nothing.

I'm only explaining this once. The fuck.

I don't get why you're such a huge zealot about ketchup on a hot dog. I believe in people's right to choose dwags. Not on steak though. That's just gross.

Ketchup on a hot dog is gross and so are the people that are ok with that.
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11928
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Post by Rocinante on 2017-06-11, 19:16

Ketchup is gross, period. If I were president I'd get chased out of office in no time with my condiment habits.

_________________
It's only a matter of time before this thing blows up in our faces.
avatar
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11770
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : East Lansing, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-06-11, 19:21

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

I don't get why you're such a huge zealot about ketchup on a hot dog. I believe in people's right to choose dwags. Not on steak though. That's just gross.

Ketchup on a hot dog is gross and so are the people that are ok with that.

Its none of your fucking business what other people do behind the closed doors of their kitchen. Bigot.

_________________
I didn’t move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the awkward silence that followed.

2016 SWILL PICK EM (co)CHAMPION!
avatar
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 15150
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 33
Location : Right behind you

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-06-11, 19:46

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Ketchup on a hot dog is gross and so are the people that are ok with that.

Its none of your fucking business what other people do behind the closed doors of their kitchen. Bigot.

I bet you out ketchup on chips.
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11928
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-06-11, 19:48

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Its none of your fucking business what other people do behind the closed doors of their kitchen. Bigot.

I bet you out ketchup on chips.

I never said I put ketchup on anything. Can't a non ketchup eater support ketchup on hot dog rights? What the fuck is wrong with you.

_________________
I didn’t move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the awkward silence that followed.

2016 SWILL PICK EM (co)CHAMPION!
avatar
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 15150
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 33
Location : Right behind you

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-06-11, 20:05

I only use ketchup on fries, onion rings and tater tots.....so about 6 times a year.

But I support ketchup rights.

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 33463
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-06-11, 20:12

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Miracle Whip and ketchup on a top shelf piece of beef, mmmmm good.

I will kick you in the nuts

And imma follow that with a hot dog with Heinz ketchup on one side, Del Monte on the other, and Hunt's right across the top. And imma eat it in front of you.

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21087
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Post by DWags on 2017-06-11, 20:36

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

I will kick you in the nuts

And imma follow that with a hot dog with Heinz ketchup on one side, Del Monte on the other, and Hunt's right across the top. And imma eat it in front of you.

I hate you.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22567
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-06-11, 20:38

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

I will kick you in the nuts

And imma follow that with a hot dog with Heinz ketchup on one side, Del Monte on the other, and Hunt's right across the top. And imma eat it in front of you.

I'm going to puke.
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11928
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-06-11, 20:39

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I bet you out ketchup on chips.

I never said I put ketchup on anything. Can't a non ketchup eater support ketchup on hot dog rights? What the fuck is wrong with you.

A lot. But I'm not wrong about ketchup.
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11928
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum