Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The almost total media smear of Trump's administration

+10
Cameron
InTenSity
GRR Spartan
Travis of the Cosmos
Watch Out Pylon!
Floyd Robertson
DWags
kingstonlake
tGreenWay
The Pantry
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The almost total media smear of Trump's administration - Page 2 Empty Re: The almost total media smear of Trump's administration

Post by Rocinante 2017-05-20, 19:04

Fake as fuck meme goose.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The almost total media smear of Trump's administration - Page 2 Empty Re: The almost total media smear of Trump's administration

Post by Cameron 2017-05-20, 19:07

LooseGoose wrote:
Cameron wrote:Wait, what? Who quit tBin because of Goose?

I could think of 2-3.

Name 'em and shame 'em, I say. I want to know who the pussies are.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-05-20, 19:10

You're fooling yourself if you honestly think you've heard of most GOP consultants. Most successful ops are only known by certain party people at the highest levels of leadership, Goose. Hell, there's a guy in this area, I won't out him here, who started and fronted at least a dozen (probably more) "grass roots" organizations, all fully funded by ultra conservative think tanks and PACS, all run by one guy out of his one office. He also made a shit ton of money acting here in the States for the best political interests of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

To paraphrase Don Rumsfeld, you don't know what you don't know.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-20, 19:25

Rocinante wrote:Fake as fuck meme goose.

lol.....we'll see.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-05-20, 19:31

The question isn't why is the news media so critical of republicans now, its why weren't they more critical while the republicans were undermining and defunding the ACA for their corporate masters.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-20, 20:01

Rocinante wrote:The question isn't why is the news media so critical of republicans now, its why weren't they more critical while the republicans were undermining and defunding the ACA for their corporate masters.
...that give more $$ to the Dems even though you all ignore that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-05-21, 18:13

I'd like a link to that, but regardless, the ACA was a gift for insurance companies if it was implemented as intended.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-21, 19:10

Rocinante wrote:I'd like a link to that, but regardless, the ACA was a gift for insurance companies if it was implemented as intended.

Have fun. https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/list.php?cycle=ALL

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-05-21, 19:33

LooseGoose wrote:
Rocinante wrote:I'd like a link to that, but regardless, the ACA was a gift for insurance companies if it was implemented as intended.

Have fun. https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/list.php?cycle=ALL

Yeah, unless you tell me what I'm looking for, I'm not going to do that. My point stands.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-06-20, 11:31

The almost total media smear of Trump's administration - Page 2 Trump-the-man-that-gave-up-his-billionaire-lifestyle-to-21468110
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-20, 11:52

shocking.. a thread where snowflake republicans whine about something.

The almost total media smear of Trump's administration - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-20, 11:55

The Pantry wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Uh, you should probably study your history of journalism before making such a declaration. This ain't nothing new.
As for coverage of the Administration, it's all self-inflicted. If Donnie didn't want such negative coverage, he shouldn't be doing and saying such stupid things. Meanwhile, it remains to be seen if some of that stupid stuff is illegal, which is currently the primary reason for all that negative coverage.
Trump isn't stupid and has zero to gain. There's nothing self-inflicted. Just the lib media still crying they lost and still fabricating everything they can in attempt to take him down. It's pathetic.

I've felt dismay when my candidate of choice didn't win but never like the angst libs are portraying now. Bunch of desperate, pussified thumb suckers.

Sheep-on. Trump is real.

and yet you start a thread whining about something.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-28, 20:33

How is the smear campaign going one year later? Success? Failure?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-29, 00:29

I, for one, feel horribly for his Royal Highness. I've had terrible thoughts about his Eminence, and I can only hope Dear Leader Trump will see it in his heart to forgive me. America is far better off with this Dictatorship than she ever was in a democracy.

I admit, it was difficult at first, learning how I'm allowed to say whatever I want about whomever I want, as long as my words offend the people Dear Leader likes offending which, I've learned, is anyone not named Trump. The paradox was learning there are certain things I am not allowed to say, because it may make angry our human God leader, especially by saying negative things about His Eminence or positive things about things or people the World's Greatest President does not like.
It's a conundrum, and it's a process through which I am working and learning.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-29, 07:43

quick reminder that the mainstream media is responsible for electing a racist, sexist, bigoted admitted sexual predator.

The almost total media smear of Trump's administration - Page 2 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-11-29, 09:00

The Pantry wrote:News ain't what it use to be.  It's pretty much all tabloid reporting now.

Sad to say, the once respected profession of journalism is near death.

Only if you read the National Enquirer

Connies are all butt hurt because the petty pussy grabber who's addicted to twitter is fucking things up beyond all repair.

Turtleneck and other connie's defense. The media is bad. You and winky Palin keep spreading the bullshit.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2