Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking.

+11
steveschneider
Robert J Sakimano
Death Roe
Travis of the Cosmos
kingstonlake
GRR Spartan
Rocinante
DWags
tGreenWay
NigelUno
Cameron
15 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking. - Page 2 Empty Re: Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking.

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-31, 13:50

tGreenWay wrote:CNN boots Griffin, and rightfully so.
great news.. I'm really going to miss someone I've never heard of on a network I don't watch.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking. - Page 2 Empty Re: Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking.

Post by tGreenWay 2017-05-31, 13:50

Rocinante wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

And she wasn't arrested, was she? But holding up the bloodied, severed head of a sitting president seems remarkably close to a tacit endorsement of Trump's death, and there are laws on the books against that. Free speech isn't absolute.

There are laws against "tacit endorsement" of the president's death? No, Greenway, there aren't.

Don't be obtuse. You know what I said. There are laws against calling for the death of the president. Holding up that head, as I said previously, comes very close to a tacit endorsement of Trump's assassination. Was she trying to be funny? Probably. But she failed again, just like she has her entire career.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-05-31, 13:54

LooseGoose wrote:The sad thing is that with any other President there would be no debate. The double standards around this place are terrible.

What the actual fuck, Goose? Are you reading some other thread? We're agreeing with you. Take off your blinders.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-05-31, 13:56

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:CNN boots Griffin, and rightfully so.
great news.. I'm really going to miss someone I've never heard of on a network I don't watch.

You go to bed too early to see her on the NYE special.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-31, 13:59

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:great news.. I'm really going to miss someone I've never heard of on a network I don't watch.

I think I'd rather be beheaded myself than watch some sort of NYE special.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-05-31, 14:00

She was employed by CNN? As an analyst or something?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-31, 14:02

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:She was employed by CNN? As an analyst or something?
while we attempt to get to the bottom of this very disturbing story, I ask that you keep little Barron Trump in your thoughts and prayers.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-05-31, 14:05

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

Thing is, I was outraged about that too.  It does go both ways.  I hear that Griffin apologized, don't know if it's sincere, but it sure would be nice to protest, disagree and debate without shit like Nugent and her espouse.  
and that's what I mean over in the "what can Democrats do to win" thread..

Democrats have long tried to be nice, polite and civil.. I mean, the sexual predator gets elected by bragging about sexually assaulting women while appealing to racists and bigots.  

I'm not saying it's right, of course - because there is nothing as low in society as someone who sexually assaults women - but we live in a very stupid country that is easily manipulated. The sooner the Democrats realize that - and stop apologizing for hurting the feelings of little right wing snowflakes and the mainstream media - the sooner people might understand that they're serious about winning.

I generally agree with this, however, in this instance, Griffin was wrong--plain and simple. Not because I give two shits about Trump's feelings or those on the Right who are so upset about this but whooped it up when the draft-dodging Nugent said what he did about BHO and HRC. As I said before, Griffin is wrong because it disrespects the office.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-31, 14:08

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
and that's what I mean over in the "what can Democrats do to win" thread..

Democrats have long tried to be nice, polite and civil.. I mean, the sexual predator gets elected by bragging about sexually assaulting women while appealing to racists and bigots.  

I'm not saying it's right, of course - because there is nothing as low in society as someone who sexually assaults women - but we live in a very stupid country that is easily manipulated. The sooner the Democrats realize that - and stop apologizing for hurting the feelings of little right wing snowflakes and the mainstream media - the sooner people might understand that they're serious about winning.

I generally agree with this, however, in this instance, Griffin was wrong--plain and simple. Not because I give two shits about Trump's feelings or those on the Right who are so upset about this but whooped it up when the draft-dodging Nugent said what he did about BHO and HRC. As I said before, Griffin is wrong because it disrespects the office.
I agree that it's wrong.

but so is sexually assaulting women. The right and the mainstream media don't seem to care so much about that.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-05-31, 14:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I think I'd rather be beheaded myself than watch some sort of NYE special.

Agreed. I'd only stay up to watch The Hold Steady perform live on Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with That New Guy Because Dick Clark is Dead Brought to You by Folgers Crystals For That After Party Hangover and Sponsored By Coke For You Fatties Who Have To Drink Liquid Sugar For Your Hangover.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-31, 14:11

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I think I'd rather be beheaded myself than watch some sort of NYE special.

Agreed. I'd only stay up to watch The Hold Steady perform live on Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with That New Guy Because Dick Clark is Dead Brought to You by Folgers Crystals For That After Party Hangover and Sponsored By Coke For You Fatties Who Have To Drink Liquid Sugar For Your Hangover.

Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking. - Page 2 3493939353

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-05-31, 14:24

Bob Sak wrote:I agree that it's wrong.

but so is sexually assaulting women. The right and the mainstream media don't seem to care so much about that.

Hold on there now Robert!

Signed, Bill Clinton

Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking. - Page 2 Hqdefault
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-31, 14:26

CheesySpartan wrote:
Bob Sak wrote:I agree that it's wrong.

Signed, Bill Clinton

link to where Bill Clinton admitted to or bragged about sexually assaulting women, please.

I'll wait.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-31, 14:30

truly heartbreaking..

caution - mainstream media link below:

Barron Trump Thought the Picture Was Real

Barron Trump was watching television Tuesday at home with Melania when Kathy Griffin's photo appeared on the screen, and his initial reaction was that something terrible happened to his father.

Trump family sources tell us Barron was in front of the TV watching a show when the news came on and he saw the bloody, beheaded image. We're told he panicked and screamed, "Mommy, Mommy!"

please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-05-31, 14:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:truly heartbreaking..

Barron Trump was watching television Tuesday at home with Melania when Kathy Griffin's photo appeared on the screen, and his initial reaction was that something terrible happened to his father.

Trump family sources tell us Barron was in front of the TV watching a show when the news came on and he saw the bloody, beheaded image. We're told he panicked and screamed, "Mommy, Mommy!"

Sure he did. I don't believe that for one second.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-31, 14:38

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:truly heartbreaking..

you don't? But it seems so... so.. plausible..

Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking. - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-05-31, 14:43

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Melania probably thought it was real. There are reports she was jumping for joy at the thought of no more nights with the naked asshat. I also heard she bruised an eye when of her implants landed a blow right at the top of her cheek. If she's seen wearing eye makeup over the next few days, you'll know the reason why.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-05-31, 14:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Either way, it's fucked up to see your dad like that, whether you know it's fake or not. Kids 11. I have always felt for the President's kids. Tjhey aren't asking for any of this shit. If I saw somebody holding a "fake" severed head of my dad when I was 11, whether I knew it was fake or not, I'd be freaked out.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-31, 14:47

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Melania probably thought it was real. There are reports she was jumping for joy at the thought of no more nights with the naked asshat. I also heard she bruised an eye when of her implants landed a blow right at the top of her cheek. If she's seen wearing eye makeup over the next few days, you'll know the reason why.
#PrayForBarron

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-31, 14:48

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Either way, it's fucked up to see your dad like that, whether you know it's fake or not. Kids 11. I have always felt for the President's kids. Tjhey aren't asking for any of this shit. If I saw somebody holding a "fake" severed head of my dad when I was 11, whether I knew it was fake or not, I'd be freaked out.
word on the street is that the sexual predator plans to give his son a call some time next week to discuss it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-31, 14:49

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

they seem to have such a natural, loving relationship.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-05-31, 14:55

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

Signed, Bill Clinton

link to where Bill Clinton admitted to or bragged about sexually assaulting women, please.

I'll wait.

The fact that you defend a guy who raped and sexually assaulted 17 women (that's if you believe the victims) because he's a democrat while claiming another guy who said "You can grab them by the pussy" (didn't say "I" grabbed them) is a self-admitted sexual predator is scratch

EDIT: Here is the exact quote:
“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

“And when you’re a star, they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

“Whatever you want,” says another voice, apparently Bush’s.

“Grab them by the p---y,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-05-31, 15:08

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Like I said before, I don't believe the kid saw it, but it does make for a great way to elicit sympathy for an otherwise disliked president.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-31, 15:09

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I'll wait.

The fact that you defend a guy who raped and sexually assaulted 17 women (that's if you believe the victims) because he's a democrat while claiming another guy who said "You can grab them by the pussy" (didn't say "I" grabbed them) is a self-admitted sexual predator is scratch

“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

“And when you’re a star, they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

so you don't have the link.

thanks.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-31, 15:10

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

Either way, it's fucked up to see your dad like that, whether you know it's fake or not.  Kids 11.  I have always felt for the President's kids. Tjhey aren't asking for any of this shit.   If I saw somebody holding a "fake" severed head of my dad when I was 11, whether I knew it was fake or not, I'd be freaked out.

Like I said before, I don't believe the kid saw it, but it does make for a great way to elicit sympathy for an otherwise disliked president.
what's going to be great is when the sexual predator and/or his accomplices start whining about how his innocent son got dragged into this.. to keep perpetuating this garbage in hopes of distracting the Dancing With the Stars American public away from things that matter.

Last edited by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-05-31, 15:12; edited 1 time in total
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-05-31, 15:11

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I'll wait.

Cheesy, you're a good packer fan. But explain yourself. Are you saying Trump wasn't talking about himself, telling that interviewer what you can do by using the term "You can"?

I tried dry walling my garage. It was horrible on two sides. I asked a friend who did that to come over and show me how to mud and then sand. Anyway, he often used the term "Wags, you can ......" when telling me how to mud drywall. Should I believe he was telling me something he's never actually done before? Seriously? This is where America is fucked up, we're willing to give "our guy" a pass and cover for him using words. Clinton was a sleazeball scumbag in his personal life. Why is it hard for peopel to see as much smoke and not understand where their guy is at as a human being.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-05-31, 15:12

Is Goose going to come back and explain what the debate was about...or is he gone?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-31, 15:13

DWags wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

Cheesy, you're a good packer fan. But explain yourself. Are you saying Trump wasn't talking about himself, telling that interviewer what you can do by using the term "You can"?

I tried dry walling my garage. It was horrible on two sides. I asked a friend who did that to come over and show me how to mud and then sand. Anyway, he often used the term "Wags, you can ......" when telling me how to mud drywall. Should I believe he was telling me something he's never actually done before? Seriously? This is where America is fucked up, we're willing to give "our guy" a pass and cover for him using words. Clinton was a sleazeball scumbag in his personal life. Why is it hard for peopel to see as much smoke and not understand where their guy is at as a human being.
he has a hard to admitting that 81% of 'christians' voted for an admitted sexual predator.. so he has to attempt to justify their collective immorality in some fashion.

I suppose it helps them sleep at night.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-05-31, 15:13

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I'll wait.

Not sure if serious, but that quote doesn't help your argument.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-05-31, 15:20

DWags wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

EDIT:  Here is the exact quote:  

Cheesy, you're a good packer fan.  But explain yourself.  Are you saying Trump wasn't talking about himself, telling that interviewer what you can do by using the term "You can"?  

I tried dry walling my garage.  It was horrible on two sides. I asked a friend who did that to come over and show me how to mud and then sand.   Anyway, he often used the term "Wags, you can ......" when telling me how to mud drywall.  Should I believe he was telling me something he's never actually done before?   Seriously?   This is where America is fucked up, we're willing to give "our guy" a pass and cover for him using words.  Clinton was a sleazeball scumbag in his personal life.  Why is it hard for peopel to see as much smoke and not understand where their guy is at as a human being.  

I was just being deliberately obtuse like Bob.  Both guys are POS when it comes to women.  I just can't figure out why Bob defends Clinton and says its only a republican problem. Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking. - Page 2 2599972566
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-31, 15:23

CheesySpartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

Cheesy, you're a good packer fan.  But explain yourself.  Are you saying Trump wasn't talking about himself, telling that interviewer what you can do by using the term "You can"?  

I tried dry walling my garage.  It was horrible on two sides. I asked a friend who did that to come over and show me how to mud and then sand.   Anyway, he often used the term "Wags, you can ......" when telling me how to mud drywall.  Should I believe he was telling me something he's never actually done before?   Seriously?   This is where America is fucked up, we're willing to give "our guy" a pass and cover for him using words.  Clinton was a sleazeball scumbag in his personal life.  Why is it hard for peopel to see as much smoke and not understand where their guy is at as a human being.  

I was just being deliberately obtuse like Bob.  Both guys are POS when it comes to women.
on the upside, it's fun watching fine religious folks attempt to elevate the sexual predator to the same strata as Bill Clinton.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-31, 15:27

CheesySpartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

I was just being deliberately obtuse like Bob.  Both guys are POS when it comes to women.  I just can't figure out why Bob defends Clinton and says its only a republican problem. Kathy Griffin shows what every good American is thinking. - Page 2 2599972566
since you can't provide a link to where Bill Clinton admits to or brags about sexually assaulting women, I suppose you'll just need to keep on trying to figure it out.

please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-31, 15:47

quick reminder:

a lot of the very same people who are outraged by whoever this comedian is and what she did not only think that sexual assault when committed by a republican is acceptable, but physical assault by a republican, when executed within the confines of a congressional campaign, is also acceptable.

okay - continue with your outrage.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-05-31, 15:51

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I'll wait.

Bill Clinton raped 17 women? Why isn't he in prison for the rest of his life? He must be the luckiest serial rapist in the history of the world.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-31, 15:55

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

EDIT:  Here is the exact quote:  

Bill Clinton raped 17 women? Why isn't he in prison for the rest of his life? He must be the luckiest serial rapist in the history of the world.
you're not going to ask him for proof of things he asserts, are you?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-05-31, 15:56

Robert J Sakimano wrote:quick reminder:

a lot of the very same people who are outraged by whoever this comedian is and what she did not only think that sexual assault when committed by a republican is acceptable, but physical assault by a republican, when executed within the confines of a congressional campaign, is also acceptable.

okay - continue with your outrage.

I think most people in the country regardless of party affiliation can see that what happened to that journalist is unacceptable.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-05-31, 16:09

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

Kathleen Willey
Juanita Broaddrick
Carolyn Moffet
Christy Zercher
Eileen Wellstone
Sandra Allen James

Ok its only six. Do you feel better now?
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-05-31, 16:27

CheesySpartan wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Kathleen Willey
Juanita Broaddrick
Carolyn Moffet
Christy Zercher
Eileen Wellstone
Sandra Allen James

Ok its only six. Do you feel better now?

OK, so why isn't he in prison for raping six women?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-05-31, 16:31

Cheesy still pissed off about Bill Clinton getting more action than he'll ever see in his life or is it Cheesy can't defend Trump without mentioning a Clinton or Obama?

Save the outrage Cheesy. Trump is acting all offended playing what about the Children bullshit. He never gave a shit about the children when he was operating his Queens and Brooklyn apartment buildings with his father. Does he ask son-in-law Jared Kushner if he's concerened about the children living in Kushner's low rent housing in NJ?

No sympathy for Kathy Griffin.
If you are in the public eye and an entertainer you should know the risks.

Had Griffin described holding blood covered severed head in a monologue she probably gets away with it.

On Jan 23, 2016 at a ralley in Sioux Center IA, Candidate Trump said "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters." when addressing his popularity.

The difference is Candidate Trump didn't go home to NYC, go to the middle of 5th Avenue and shot someone.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-05-31, 17:29

tGreenWay wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

There are laws against "tacit endorsement" of the president's death? No, Greenway, there aren't.

Don't be obtuse. You know what I said. There are laws against calling for the death of the president. Holding up that head, as I said previously, comes very close to a tacit endorsement of Trump's assassination. Was she trying to be funny? Probably. But she failed again, just like she has her entire career.

I wasn't being obtuse. You were abstruse.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next