Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Post by DWags on 2017-06-08, 18:56

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:I like in the dossier that Trump tells Comey, "No Russian hookers"... or somethhing to that effect. YOu know that means there was wide spread belief/knowledge that something like that was happening or could easily happen when Trump was over there.

You need a cup of tea. Let me recommend this Earl Gray I've been drinking.



Better than needing a backbone

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21233
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-06-08, 19:57

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:The Federalist, eh? Isn't that the same rag that gave us this brilliant piece:
https://thefederalist.com/2017/05/09/pets-instead-kids-considered-psychiatric-disorder/

No that was a different site greenway

You don't know. You're even dumber than Pylon (how is that even possible?).

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19443
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Post by steveschneider on 2017-06-08, 22:37



"There should be no fuzz on this whatsoever. The Russians interfered in our election during the 2016 cycle," he said. "They did it with purpose, they did it with sophistication, they did it with overwhelming technical efforts and it was an active measures campaign driven from the top of that government. There should be no fuzz on that."

Comey added, "It is judgment of the entire intelligence community … it's not a close call. That happened. That's about as unfake as you can possibly get."
avatar
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 10955
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Post by DWags on 2017-06-08, 22:44

steveschneider wrote:

"There should be no fuzz on this whatsoever. The Russians interfered in our election during the 2016 cycle," he said. "They did it with purpose, they did it with sophistication, they did it with overwhelming technical efforts and it was an active measures campaign driven from the top of that government. There should be no fuzz on that."

Comey added, "It is judgment of the entire intelligence community … it's not a close call. That happened. That's about as unfake as you can possibly get."

And if you're a Reagan conservative you're outraged. If you're just a convenient conservative who is phony as hell you don't give a shit

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21233
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Post by steveschneider on 2017-06-09, 13:47

DWags wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

"There should be no fuzz on this whatsoever. The Russians interfered in our election during the 2016 cycle," he said. "They did it with purpose, they did it with sophistication, they did it with overwhelming technical efforts and it was an active measures campaign driven from the top of that government. There should be no fuzz on that."

Comey added, "It is judgment of the entire intelligence community … it's not a close call. That happened. That's about as unfake as you can possibly get."

And if you're a Reagan conservative you're outraged. If you're just a convenient conservative who is phony as hell you don't give a shit

Comey also had a great point, Putin is not a Republican.When Putin messes with one of their elections don't come crying to the left. We will have zero sympathy.
avatar
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 10955
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-06-10, 20:46

As usual in DC, innocent of the original charge doesn't matter.

and people wonder why the swamp needs draining.

Byron York: Five notes on Trump's current predicament


The danger President Trump faces from the various investigations into the Trump-Russia matter has changed dramatically in recent weeks. If you're a Republican and you still believe the critical question is whether Trump or his associates colluded with Russians to influence the 2016 election -- if you still think that, you're behind the times. So now, a few notes on where the Trump affair is today:

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 32611
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-06-10, 21:02

Points 4 and 5 can be summed up by saying "none of this matters since republicans are spineless cowards who won't do anything no matter what happens anyway." Which I've been saying for months. Neat. Good talk.

_________________
I didn’t move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the awkward silence that followed.

2016 SWILL PICK EM (co)CHAMPION!
avatar
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 14007
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 33
Location : Right behind you

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-06-10, 22:27

I'm all for impeachment.

It'll make Pence president which is a big step up.

It'll light the base on fire which will mean the R's keep the Senate to approve SC justices.

Win, win, win, win.

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 32611
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-06-10, 22:32

That's a very foolish take for a zealot like yourself. It wouldn't work out the way you think.

Also it's essentially impossible on account of Paul Ryan being a total coward.

_________________
I didn’t move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the awkward silence that followed.

2016 SWILL PICK EM (co)CHAMPION!
avatar
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 14007
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 33
Location : Right behind you

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Post by NigelUno on 2017-06-10, 22:41

LooseGoose wrote:I'm all for impeachment.

It'll make Pence president which is a big step up.

It'll light the base on fire which will mean the R's keep the Senate to approve SC justices.

Win, win, win, win.

You think Republicans will vote to impeach Trump?

That seems a little far fetched, don't you think?
avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 18437
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Post by DWags on 2017-06-10, 22:52

LooseGoose wrote:I'm all for impeachment.

It'll make Pence president which is a big step up.

It'll light the base on fire which will mean the R's keep the Senate to approve SC justices.

Win, win, win, win.

And for the insane he can pray the gay away. Ever think you line up with that reasoning and the dude? Yep.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21233
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-06-13, 20:32

Hope you boys enjoyed your that's all you're getting.

Here’s where we stand:

1. Not only is there no evidence that Trump personally colluded with Russians or ordered anyone to collude with Russians, there’s now evidence that he hasn’t been under personal investigation by the FBI.

2. There is absolutely zero available evidence that Jeff Sessions colluded with the Russians.

3. Similarly, there is so far no evidence that even Trump’s more unsavory aides – men like Paul Manafort and Michael Flynn — colluded to influence the election

4. To the extent that there is evidence of wrongdoing connected with a foreign power, it deals not with the election itself but rather with Flynn’s alleged failures to disclose foreign payments and contacts.

Millions of American believe the worst about their current president, claims every bit as toxic in their own way as “truther” smears against George Bush or “birther” smears against Barack Obama. The Trump collusion narrative has gotten a far wider and more respectable hearing than either of the two conspiracy theories that plagued the Bush and Obama administrations. Truth is truth, and it’s important for responsible people to not just understand and respond to actual evidence — no matter where it leads — but also acknowledge its absence. And so far the absence of evidence points to Trump’s innocence of some of the worst allegations ever leveled against an American president or his senior team.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 32611
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-06-13, 23:02

LooseGoose wrote:Hope you boys enjoyed your that's all you're getting.

Here’s where we stand:

1. Not only is there no evidence that Trump personally colluded with Russians or ordered anyone to collude with Russians, there’s now evidence that he hasn’t been under personal investigation by the FBI.

2. There is absolutely zero available evidence that Jeff Sessions colluded with the Russians.

3. Similarly, there is so far no evidence that even Trump’s more unsavory aides – men like Paul Manafort and Michael Flynn — colluded to influence the election

4. To the extent that there is evidence of wrongdoing connected with a foreign power, it deals not with the election itself but rather with Flynn’s alleged failures to disclose foreign payments and contacts.

Millions of American believe the worst about their current president, claims every bit as toxic in their own way as “truther” smears against George Bush or “birther” smears against Barack Obama. The Trump collusion narrative has gotten a far wider and more respectable hearing than either of the two conspiracy theories that plagued the Bush and Obama administrations. Truth is truth, and it’s important for responsible people to not just understand and respond to actual evidence — no matter where it leads — but also acknowledge its absence. And so far the absence of evidence points to Trump’s innocence of some of the worst allegations ever leveled against an American president or his senior team.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner

I'm sorry that your President lies so much everything he says, tweets, or does needs to be investigated. You are aware that this investigation has gone beyond any collusion with Russia correct? You never answer my simple questions so I don't know for sure.

I'm rooting that he fires Mueller so he can be charged with super obstruction of justice. It's like super drunk laws. I just came up with that. I should be a guy that comes up with laws. I would make the best laws. Believe me.
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11614
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Post by NigelUno on 2017-06-14, 06:45

LooseGoose wrote:Hope you boys enjoyed your that's all you're getting.

Here’s where we stand:

1. Not only is there no evidence that Trump personally colluded with Russians or ordered anyone to collude with Russians, there’s now evidence that he hasn’t been under personal investigation by the FBI.

2. There is absolutely zero available evidence that Jeff Sessions colluded with the Russians.

3. Similarly, there is so far no evidence that even Trump’s more unsavory aides – men like Paul Manafort and Michael Flynn — colluded to influence the election

4. To the extent that there is evidence of wrongdoing connected with a foreign power, it deals not with the election itself but rather with Flynn’s alleged failures to disclose foreign payments and contacts.  

Millions of American believe the worst about their current president, claims every bit as toxic in their own way as “truther” smears against George Bush or “birther” smears against Barack Obama. The Trump collusion narrative has gotten a far wider and more respectable hearing than either of the two conspiracy theories that plagued the Bush and Obama administrations. Truth is truth, and it’s important for responsible people to not just understand and respond to actual evidence — no matter where it leads — but also acknowledge its absence. And so far the absence of evidence points to Trump’s innocence of some of the worst allegations ever leveled against an American president or his senior team.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner



Wait.  I mean...just stop...hold on...the birther conspiracy...they brought that up?  What were Trump's thoughts on that again?  And you actually included that in your post?  

The truth is Russian influenced the election.  

The truth is Trump asked them to hack.  He literally (and publicly) asked them to hack.  

Has any person (before) ever running for President asked Russia to hack in an attempt to influence an election?  Trump did that.  He literally did that.  Out loud.  In public.  That's not fake news.  He did it.
avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 18437
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Post by GRR Spartan on 2017-06-14, 07:51

Trump did encourage the Russians to hack.
Lots of Trump supporters like the OP don't care.
avatar
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 5602
Join date : 2014-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-06-25, 09:22

and the Russian "dossier" was paid for and assembled by a Democrat opposition research firm. Then they deceived the news organizations and their lemmings that it was even semi legit...

Sketchy firm behind Trump dossier is stalling investigators


What is the company hiding? Fusion GPS describes itself as a “research and strategic intelligence firm” founded by “three former Wall Street Journal investigative reporters.” But congressional sources says it’s actually an opposition-research group for Democrats, and the founders, who are more political activists than journalists, have a pro-Hillary, anti-Trump agenda.

“These weren’t mercenaries or hired guns,” a congressional source familiar with the dossier probe said. “These guys had a vested personal and ideological interest in smearing Trump and boosting Hillary’s chances of winning the White House.”

Fusion GPS was on the payroll of an unidentified Democratic ally of Clinton when it hired a long-retired British spy to dig up dirt on Trump. In 2012, Democrats hired Fusion GPS to uncover dirt on GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney. And in 2015, Democrat ally Planned Parenthood retained Fusion GPS to investigate pro-life activists protesting the abortion group.

More, federal records show a key co-founder and partner in the firm was a Hillary Clinton donor and supporter of her presidential campaign.

In September 2016, while Fusion GPS was quietly shopping the dirty dossier on Trump around Washington, its co-founder and partner Peter R. Fritsch contributed at least $1,000 to the Hillary Victory Fund and the Hillary For America campaign, Federal Election Commission data show. His wife also donated money to Hillary’s campaign.

Property records show that in June 2016, as Clinton allies bankrolled Fusion GPS, Fritsch bought a six-bedroom, five-bathroom home in Bethesda, Md., for $2.3 million.

Fritsch did not respond to requests for comment. A lawyer for Fusion GPS said the firm’s work is confidential.

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 32611
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-06-26, 07:30

Democrats Block Witnesses from Testifying in House Intel Probe

House Democrats are continuing to block testimony from about a dozen witnesses who sought to appear before the intelligence oversight panel investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Congressional officials said one of the key witnesses, former informal adviser to the Trump campaign Carter Page, was scheduled to testify at a closed hearing of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.

But Democrats on the committee blocked the testimony, asserting they needed more time to prepare.

"He's the guy that many Democrats have been pointing to as the supposed mastermind and you would think they were interested hearing his story," said one Capitol Hill official.

Rep. Adam Schiff (Calif.), the committee's Democratic leader, did not respond to emails seeking comment on the blocked testimony.


_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 32611
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Post by NigelUno on 2017-06-26, 07:38

The Democrats alone can stop witnesses from testifying?

Wow. That must be a powerful group.
avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 18437
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-06-26, 08:21

DON SURBER:

Barack Obama’s administration made up the Russian-Trump lie to justify spying on Team Trump.

Hillary bitterly clung to the story to stave off angry donors who invested a billion bucks and all they got was a I’m With Her shirt.

The Resistance Media hung on to it in the hopes of bringing down President Trump

But last week’s Toss Off Ossoff election — and Comey’s admission under oath that there was nothing to this — forced Democrats to abandon their big, fat, stupid lie.

Today, CNN ordered its staff to back off on Russia.



CNN is imposing strict new publishing restrictions for online articles involving Russia after the network deleted a story and then issued a retraction late Friday, according to an internal email obtained by BuzzFeed News.

The email went out at 11:21 a.m. on Saturday from Rich Barbieri, the CNNMoney executive editor, saying "No one should publish any content involving Russia without coming to me and Jason," a CNN vice president.

"This applied to social, video, editorial, and MoneyStream. No exceptions," the email added. "I will lay out a workflow Monday."

The new restrictions also apply to other areas of the network — not just CNNMoney, which wasn't involved with the article that was deleted and retracted.

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 32611
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-06-26, 08:22

NigelUno wrote:The Democrats alone can stop witnesses from testifying?

Wow. That must be a powerful group.

Good to see you learning something. Another 50 years and you'll be marginally informed.

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 32611
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-06-26, 08:26

It's going to be wonderful when the american people get the final message that the Dems have been knowingly lying about this all along.....that always goes over well with people.

Byron York: On Russia, a senator's deception and a timeline of Trump frustration

Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley's accusation that Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer lied about President Trump and the Russia investigation — that Schumer said the president was under investigation after he, Schumer, had been specifically told by the FBI that Trump was not — is shedding new light on the events that led to the president's rising frustration over the Russia probe, the FBI, and Democrats who sought to make political hay out of Trump's troubles.

Start in January. As Inauguration Day approached, the Trump-Russia affair dominated media talk. The central question, then as now, was whether Trump or his associates colluded with the Russians to try to influence the 2016 election. And the root of the president's frustration was the same: he had been assured, by the highest levels of law enforcement, that he was not under investigation, while at the same time the impression grew — fed by officials who knew otherwise — that he was under investigation.

Mr. Comey didn't just tell the president, Sen. Feinstein, and me that the president was not under investigation. He also had told the Gang of Eight. Of course, the Gang of Eight includes the Senate Minority Leader, Sen. Schumer. But even after Mr. Comey told the Gang of Eight that the president was not under investigation, the minority leader told the media he was. That helped feed the media hysteria. The minority leader even tried to say that the Senate shouldn't vote on the Supreme Court nomination because the president was under investigation. And the whole time, he knew it wasn't true.

Those were pretty strong words between senators.

Now, Grassley said, there is still baseless speculation about the Russia case. Grassley called for it to stop. Of course, it won't. But even if it somehow did stop, a lot of damage has already been done.

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 32611
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Post by NigelUno on 2017-06-26, 08:41

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:The Democrats alone can stop witnesses from testifying?

Wow. That must be a powerful group.

Good to see you learning something. Another 50 years and you'll be marginally informed.

From your link...Page was the only one scheduled to testify.

And are you asserting that Democrats alone can literally prevent someone from testifying?
avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 18437
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Post by NigelUno on 2017-06-26, 08:45

LooseGoose wrote:It's going to be wonderful when the american people get the final message that the Dems have been knowingly lying about this all along.....that always goes over well with people.

Byron York: On Russia, a senator's deception and a timeline of Trump frustration

Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley's accusation that Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer lied about President Trump and the Russia investigation — that Schumer said the president was under investigation after he, Schumer, had been specifically told by the FBI that Trump was not — is shedding new light on the events that led to the president's rising frustration over the Russia probe, the FBI, and Democrats who sought to make political hay out of Trump's troubles.

Start in January. As Inauguration Day approached, the Trump-Russia affair dominated media talk. The central question, then as now, was whether Trump or his associates colluded with the Russians to try to influence the 2016 election. And the root of the president's frustration was the same: he had been assured, by the highest levels of law enforcement, that he was not under investigation, while at the same time the impression grew — fed by officials who knew otherwise — that he was under investigation.

Mr. Comey didn't just tell the president, Sen. Feinstein, and me that the president was not under investigation. He also had told the Gang of Eight. Of course, the Gang of Eight includes the Senate Minority Leader, Sen. Schumer. But even after Mr. Comey told the Gang of Eight that the president was not under investigation, the minority leader told the media he was. That helped feed the media hysteria. The minority leader even tried to say that the Senate shouldn't vote on the Supreme Court nomination because the president was under investigation. And the whole time, he knew it wasn't true.

Those were pretty strong words between senators.

Now, Grassley said, there is still baseless speculation about the Russia case. Grassley called for it to stop. Of course, it won't. But even if it somehow did stop, a lot of damage has already been done.

Trump (finally) admitted the Russians meddled with the election.

And, of course, he publicly and literally asked them to hack.

I'm sure the first thing is a concern to you (now). What do you think Trump (as your President) should do?
avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 18437
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Post by Turtleneck on 2017-06-26, 09:33

I love how everybody is inside the investigation, and therefore has definitive answers because they A) know how to read, and B) can copy and paste text and links.
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22524
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Post by NigelUno on 2017-06-26, 10:07

Is this that old trick where Goose posts something, says something, gets asked a few questions...and then disappears?

I just want to make sure.
avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 18437
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Post by Turtleneck on 2017-06-26, 10:11

NigelUno wrote:Is this that old trick where Goose posts something, says something, gets asked a few questions...and then disappears?

I just want to make sure.

He can't answer your questions until he is told how to respond. Does Hannity still have a daily radio show? If so, you will get your answers afterward.
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22524
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-06-26, 18:06

Turtleneck wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Is this that old trick where Goose posts something, says something, gets asked a few questions...and then disappears?

I just want to make sure.

He can't answer your questions until he is told how to respond. Does Hannity still have a daily radio show? If so, you will get your answers afterward.

lol, you know more about Hannity than I do. Such an impressive intellect you display with your canned lib sound bites.

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 32611
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Post by Turtleneck on 2017-06-26, 18:22

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

He can't answer your questions until he is told how to respond. Does Hannity still have a daily radio show? If so, you will get your answers afterward.

lol, you know more about Hannity than I do. Such an impressive intellect you display with your canned lib sound bites.

You do not worship at the alter of Hannity just like you did not vote for Trump. Ok, Loose...



avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22524
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-06-27, 07:24

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

lol, you know more about Hannity than I do. Such an impressive intellect you display with your canned lib sound bites.

You do not worship at the alter of Hannity just like you did not vote for Trump. Ok, Loose...




I appreciate each time you libs call me a liar. I know it's very hard for you to accept that anyone can actually be outside the hive minds on one side or the other. You enjoy your marching in lockstep, doesn't mean I do it.

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 32611
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Post by DWags on 2017-06-27, 07:29

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

You do not worship at the alter of Hannity just like you did not vote for Trump. Ok, Loose...




I appreciate each time you libs call me a liar. I know it's very hard for you to accept that anyone can actually be outside the hive minds on one side or the other. You enjoy your marching in lockstep, doesn't mean I do it.

From the cut and paste king of message boards. You can't make this up. You've mentally left us here

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21233
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-06-27, 07:42

hey Goose - I need some clarification..

by "Russian fantasy" are you referring to the sexual predator and his desire for little girls?
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22297
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-06-27, 07:51

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I appreciate each time you libs call me a liar. I know it's very hard for you to accept that anyone can actually be outside the hive minds on one side or the other. You enjoy your marching in lockstep, doesn't mean I do it.

From the cut and paste king of message boards. You can't make this up. You've mentally left us here

So if I follow your logic - the fact that I provide links to back up the information I post means that I listen to Hannity? Solid.


_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 32611
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-06-27, 07:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:hey Goose - I need some clarification..

by "Russian fantasy" are you referring to the sexual predator and his desire for little girls?


Ted Kennedy is dead, let him RIP.

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 32611
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-06-27, 08:04

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:hey Goose - I need some clarification..

by "Russian fantasy" are you referring to the sexual predator and his desire for little girls?


Ted Kennedy is dead, let him RIP.
I don't ever recall Ted Kennedy seeing a little girl and saying "I'm going to be dating her in 10 years"..

that was your sexual predator president.

avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22297
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-06-27, 08:17

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:


Ted Kennedy is dead, let him RIP.
I don't ever recall Ted Kennedy seeing a little girl and saying "I'm going to be dating her in 10 years"..

that was your sexual predator president.

Sorta hard to date them after you leave them to drown.

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 32611
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-06-27, 08:22

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I don't ever recall Ted Kennedy seeing a little girl and saying "I'm going to be dating her in 10 years"..

that was your sexual predator president.

Sorta hard to date them after you leave them to drown.
so you agree that your sexual predator president is also a pedophile.

Thanks. You're making progress.



avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22297
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-06-27, 11:28

Be prepared for the next time "Russia" pops into your head.

CNN Journalists Resign: Latest Example of Media Recklessness on the Russia Threat


BUT CNN IS hardly alone when it comes to embarrassing retractions regarding Russia. Over and over, major U.S. media outlets have published claims about the Russia Threat that turned out to be completely false — always in the direction of exaggerating the threat and/or inventing incriminating links between Moscow and the Trump circle. In virtually all cases, those stories involved evidence-free assertions from anonymous sources that these media outlets uncritically treated as fact, only for it to be revealed that they were entirely false.

Several of the most humiliating of these episodes have come from the Washington Post. On December 30, the paper published a blockbuster, frightening scoop that immediately and predictably went viral and generated massive traffic. Russian hackers, the paper claimed based on anonymous sources, had hacked into the “U.S. electricity grid” through a Vermont utility.

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 32611
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-06-27, 11:33

LooseGoose wrote:Be prepared for the next time "Russia" pops into your head.

CNN Journalists Resign: Latest Example of Media Recklessness on the Russia Threat


BUT CNN IS hardly alone when it comes to embarrassing retractions regarding Russia. Over and over, major U.S. media outlets have published claims about the Russia Threat that turned out to be completely false — always in the direction of exaggerating the threat and/or inventing incriminating links between Moscow and the Trump circle. In virtually all cases, those stories involved evidence-free assertions from anonymous sources that these media outlets uncritically treated as fact, only for it to be revealed that they were entirely false.

Several of the most humiliating of these episodes have come from the Washington Post. On December 30, the paper published a blockbuster, frightening scoop that immediately and predictably went viral and generated massive traffic. Russian hackers, the paper claimed based on anonymous sources, had hacked into the “U.S. electricity grid” through a Vermont utility.
thanks dude - keep the pro-sexual predator mainstream media links coming.
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22297
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Post by Rocinante on 2017-06-27, 11:46

The CNN story has legs.

_________________
It's only a matter of time before this thing blows up in our faces.
avatar
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11455
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : East Lansing, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Post by NigelUno on 2017-06-27, 12:16

LooseGoose wrote:Be prepared for the next time "Russia" pops into your head...

Trump Claims Obama ‘Colluded’ With Russia During 2016 Race
avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 18437
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum