Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Post by DWags on 2017-06-08, 18:56

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:I like in the dossier that Trump tells Comey, "No Russian hookers"... or somethhing to that effect. YOu know that means there was wide spread belief/knowledge that something like that was happening or could easily happen when Trump was over there.

You need a cup of tea. Let me recommend this Earl Gray I've been drinking.

Better than needing a backbone

Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-06-08, 19:57

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:The Federalist, eh? Isn't that the same rag that gave us this brilliant piece:
https://thefederalist.com/2017/05/09/pets-instead-kids-considered-psychiatric-disorder/

No that was a different site greenway

You don't know. You're even dumber than Pylon (how is that even possible?).

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2017-06-08, 22:37

"There should be no fuzz on this whatsoever. The Russians interfered in our election during the 2016 cycle," he said. "They did it with purpose, they did it with sophistication, they did it with overwhelming technical efforts and it was an active measures campaign driven from the top of that government. There should be no fuzz on that."

Comey added, "It is judgment of the entire intelligence community … it's not a close call. That happened. That's about as unfake as you can possibly get."
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2017-06-08, 22:44

steveschneider wrote:

"There should be no fuzz on this whatsoever. The Russians interfered in our election during the 2016 cycle," he said. "They did it with purpose, they did it with sophistication, they did it with overwhelming technical efforts and it was an active measures campaign driven from the top of that government. There should be no fuzz on that."

Comey added, "It is judgment of the entire intelligence community … it's not a close call. That happened. That's about as unfake as you can possibly get."

And if you're a Reagan conservative you're outraged. If you're just a convenient conservative who is phony as hell you don't give a shit

Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2017-06-09, 13:47

DWags wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

And if you're a Reagan conservative you're outraged. If you're just a convenient conservative who is phony as hell you don't give a shit

Comey also had a great point, Putin is not a Republican.When Putin messes with one of their elections don't come crying to the left. We will have zero sympathy.
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-06-10, 20:46

As usual in DC, innocent of the original charge doesn't matter.

and people wonder why the swamp needs draining.

Byron York: Five notes on Trump's current predicament

The danger President Trump faces from the various investigations into the Trump-Russia matter has changed dramatically in recent weeks. If you're a Republican and you still believe the critical question is whether Trump or his associates colluded with Russians to influence the 2016 election -- if you still think that, you're behind the times. So now, a few notes on where the Trump affair is today:

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-06-10, 21:02

Points 4 and 5 can be summed up by saying "none of this matters since republicans are spineless cowards who won't do anything no matter what happens anyway." Which I've been saying for months. Neat. Good talk.

2016 SWILL PICK EM (co)CHAMPION!
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-06-10, 22:27

I'm all for impeachment.

It'll make Pence president which is a big step up.

It'll light the base on fire which will mean the R's keep the Senate to approve SC justices.

Win, win, win, win.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-06-10, 22:32

That's a very foolish take for a zealot like yourself. It wouldn't work out the way you think.

Also it's essentially impossible on account of Paul Ryan being a total coward.

2016 SWILL PICK EM (co)CHAMPION!
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2017-06-10, 22:41

LooseGoose wrote:I'm all for impeachment.

It'll light the base on fire which will mean the R's keep the Senate to approve SC justices.

Win, win, win, win.

You think Republicans will vote to impeach Trump?

That seems a little far fetched, don't you think?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2017-06-10, 22:52

LooseGoose wrote:I'm all for impeachment.

Win, win, win, win.

And for the insane he can pray the gay away. Ever think you line up with that reasoning and the dude? Yep.

Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-06-13, 20:32

Hope you boys enjoyed your that's all you're getting.

Here’s where we stand:

1. Not only is there no evidence that Trump personally colluded with Russians or ordered anyone to collude with Russians, there’s now evidence that he hasn’t been under personal investigation by the FBI.

2. There is absolutely zero available evidence that Jeff Sessions colluded with the Russians.

3. Similarly, there is so far no evidence that even Trump’s more unsavory aides – men like Paul Manafort and Michael Flynn — colluded to influence the election

4. To the extent that there is evidence of wrongdoing connected with a foreign power, it deals not with the election itself but rather with Flynn’s alleged failures to disclose foreign payments and contacts.

Millions of American believe the worst about their current president, claims every bit as toxic in their own way as “truther” smears against George Bush or “birther” smears against Barack Obama. The Trump collusion narrative has gotten a far wider and more respectable hearing than either of the two conspiracy theories that plagued the Bush and Obama administrations. Truth is truth, and it’s important for responsible people to not just understand and respond to actual evidence — no matter where it leads — but also acknowledge its absence. And so far the absence of evidence points to Trump’s innocence of some of the worst allegations ever leveled against an American president or his senior team.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-06-13, 23:02

LooseGoose wrote:Hope you boys enjoyed your that's all you're getting.

Here’s where we stand:

1. Not only is there no evidence that Trump personally colluded with Russians or ordered anyone to collude with Russians, there’s now evidence that he hasn’t been under personal investigation by the FBI.

2. There is absolutely zero available evidence that Jeff Sessions colluded with the Russians.

3. Similarly, there is so far no evidence that even Trump’s more unsavory aides – men like Paul Manafort and Michael Flynn — colluded to influence the election

4. To the extent that there is evidence of wrongdoing connected with a foreign power, it deals not with the election itself but rather with Flynn’s alleged failures to disclose foreign payments and contacts.

Millions of American believe the worst about their current president, claims every bit as toxic in their own way as “truther” smears against George Bush or “birther” smears against Barack Obama. The Trump collusion narrative has gotten a far wider and more respectable hearing than either of the two conspiracy theories that plagued the Bush and Obama administrations. Truth is truth, and it’s important for responsible people to not just understand and respond to actual evidence — no matter where it leads — but also acknowledge its absence. And so far the absence of evidence points to Trump’s innocence of some of the worst allegations ever leveled against an American president or his senior team.

I'm sorry that your President lies so much everything he says, tweets, or does needs to be investigated. You are aware that this investigation has gone beyond any collusion with Russia correct? You never answer my simple questions so I don't know for sure.

I'm rooting that he fires Mueller so he can be charged with super obstruction of justice. It's like super drunk laws. I just came up with that. I should be a guy that comes up with laws. I would make the best laws. Believe me.
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2017-06-14, 06:45

LooseGoose wrote:Hope you boys enjoyed your that's all you're getting.

Here’s where we stand:

Wait.  I mean...just stop...hold on...the birther conspiracy...they brought that up?  What were Trump's thoughts on that again?  And you actually included that in your post?  

The truth is Russian influenced the election.  

The truth is Trump asked them to hack.  He literally (and publicly) asked them to hack.  

Has any person (before) ever running for President asked Russia to hack in an attempt to influence an election?  Trump did that.  He literally did that.  Out loud.  In public.  That's not fake news.  He did it.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on 2017-06-14, 07:51

Trump did encourage the Russians to hack.
Lots of Trump supporters like the OP don't care.
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum