Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do i change the password on my wifi?

3 posters

Go down

How do i change the password on my wifi? Empty How do i change the password on my wifi?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 7 Jun 2017 - 13:00

I was just wondering if we had any tech pros out there that could help a brah out.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How do i change the password on my wifi? Empty Re: How do i change the password on my wifi?

Post by Rocinante Wed 7 Jun 2017 - 13:01

log into your router and you should be able to do it there. What's your router brand? It should have a universal ip.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How do i change the password on my wifi? Empty Re: How do i change the password on my wifi?

Post by Death Roe Wed 7 Jun 2017 - 13:25

Rocinante wrote:log into your router and you should be able to do it there. What's your router brand? It should have a universal ip.

Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 7 Jun 2017 - 13:44

Rocinante wrote:log into your router and you should be able to do it there. What's your router brand? It should have a universal ip.

I'm sorry roc this post was disingenuous and also a part of a different thread. It was a joke. I know how to change my password.

Mods merge please
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down