How do i change the password on my wifi?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How do i change the password on my wifi?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-06-07, 12:00

I was just wondering if we had any tech pros out there that could help a brah out.

2016 SWILL PICK EM (co)CHAMPION!
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Re: How do i change the password on my wifi?

Post by Rocinante on 2017-06-07, 12:01

log into your router and you should be able to do it there. What's your router brand? It should have a universal ip.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe on 2017-06-07, 12:25

Rocinante wrote:log into your router and you should be able to do it there. What's your router brand? It should have a universal ip.

I've had watery pea soup, it's AWFUL.
Uh, I've had gelatinous, thick pea soup, it's TERRIBLE.
Pea soup, much like clam chowder, needs to have that consistency first, that you can stand the spoon up in it, but the spoon soon tilts, that's the consistency you want.
Number two: Uh, pea soup on it's own can be a little bland. It wants, uh, a fairly aggressive peppering and salting.
Number three: Pea soup needs a fine dice of ham. Not bacon, not any other meat, not turkey. It needs a fine dice of ham.
Uh, number four: Uh, pea soup scorches easily. You don't wanna heat it on a high heat. You wanna heat it on medium low, just until it's warmed through.
Uh, number five: Pea soup is best made, uh, by hand, not out of a Campbell's can. And the key to pea soup, you want a ham bone, uh, for the stock you make, uh, to, to boil your peas.
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-06-07, 12:44

Rocinante wrote:log into your router and you should be able to do it there. What's your router brand? It should have a universal ip.

I'm sorry roc this post was disingenuous and also a part of a different thread. It was a joke. I know how to change my password.

Mods merge please

2016 SWILL PICK EM (co)CHAMPION!
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum