Shooting at congressional softball practice

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Shooting at congressional softball practice

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-06-14, 11:28

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:“The only reason why any of us walked out of this thing, by the grace of God, one of the folks here had a weapon to fire back and give us a moment to find cover. "

Jesus.  And what's the only reason you needed cover?  Here we go again.

House hearing on gun legislation canceled after shooting
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24693
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Shooting at congressional softball practice

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-06-14, 11:30

SeeRockCity wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

It's gonna get there.

Just an FYI for all yall. The general rule is that I leave it here while it's active news. So, in this case, I'll probably move it in a couple of hours. If it were on the level of Orlando last year, maybe a couple of days. It doesn't even really matter to me how "binny" it's getting. Once it's no longer active news, I move it. If you're posting something that isn't active news, (or if it's active political news, like say a testimony in congress) then it gets moved right away.

Reasonable approach.
I agree completely.

+1
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24693
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Shooting at congressional softball practice

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-06-14, 11:34

From his hometown newspaper....

Congressional shooter is 66-year-old Belleville man


The shooter who fired at congressmen and aides during practice for a baseball game Wednesday morning is from Belleville.

The shooter is James T. Hodgkinson of Belleville, who belongs to a number of anti-Republican groups, including one called .

Hodgkinson, 66, owns a home-inspection business. Hodgkinson was a licensed home inspector from 1994 to 1997, when his license expired, according records from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation. He also held a license from 2003 to 2016, but it was not renewed.

Two days ago, Hodgkinson posted an angry tweet about President Donald Trump on Facebook.

“I Want to Say Mr. President, for being an ass hole you are Truly the Biggest Ass Hole We Have Ever Had in the Oval Office,” he wrote on Facebook.

He is a member of a number of anti-Republican groups on Facebook, including one called “Terminate the Republican Party.”

▪ “The Road to Hell is Paved with Republicans”

▪ “Donald Trump is not my President”

▪ “President Bernie Sanders”

▪ “Illinois Berners United to Resist Trump”

▪ “Boycott the Republican Party”

▪ “Expose Republican Fraud”

▪ “Terminate the Republican Party”

Hodgkinson took a Democratic ballot in the primary election in 2016.

In 2012, Hodgkinson took part in a protest outside the downtown Belleville post office. He said he was part of a “99%” team drawing attention to the amount of money and political power the top 1 percent of Americans acquired.


_________________
All bowls matter.
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 34975
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Shooting at congressional softball practice

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2017-06-14, 11:40


_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 16665
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: Shooting at congressional softball practice

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-06-14, 11:45

LooseGoose wrote:From his hometown newspaper....

Congressional shooter is 66-year-old Belleville man


The shooter who fired at congressmen and aides during practice for a baseball game Wednesday morning is from Belleville.

The shooter is James T. Hodgkinson of Belleville, who belongs to a number of anti-Republican groups, including one called .

Hodgkinson, 66, owns a home-inspection business. Hodgkinson was a licensed home inspector from 1994 to 1997, when his license expired, according records from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation. He also held a license from 2003 to 2016, but it was not renewed.

Two days ago, Hodgkinson posted an angry tweet about President Donald Trump on Facebook.

“I Want to Say Mr. President, for being an ass hole you are Truly the Biggest Ass Hole We Have Ever Had in the Oval Office,” he wrote on Facebook.

He is a member of a number of anti-Republican groups on Facebook, including one called “Terminate the Republican Party.”

▪ “The Road to Hell is Paved with Republicans”

▪ “Donald Trump is not my President”

▪ “President Bernie Sanders”

▪ “Illinois Berners United to Resist Trump”

▪ “Boycott the Republican Party”

▪ “Expose Republican Fraud”

▪ “Terminate the Republican Party”

Hodgkinson took a Democratic ballot in the primary election in 2016.

In 2012, Hodgkinson took part in a protest outside the downtown Belleville post office. He said he was part of a “99%” team drawing attention to the amount of money and political power the top 1 percent of Americans acquired.

he seems like a smart guy who just made a bad decision.

thoughts and prayers should do the trick.
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24693
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Shooting at congressional softball practice

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-06-14, 13:11

Great, coast-to-coast shootings today.

Good Morning America‏Verified account @GMA 5m5 minutes ago
WATCH: Police responding to shooting at UPS facility in San Francisco: http://abcn.ws/2sb6CiW  LIVE: http://ABCNews.com/LIVE
avatar
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 14359
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

Re: Shooting at congressional softball practice

Post by GRR Spartan on 2017-06-14, 13:19

People with guns who aren't law enforcement or on duty military never makes me feel more safe.

Violent lunacy is non-partisan
avatar
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 6153
Join date : 2014-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Shooting at congressional softball practice

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-06-14, 13:28

Floyd Robertson wrote:Great, coast-to-coast shootings today.

Good Morning America‏Verified account @GMA 5m5 minutes ago
WATCH: Police responding to shooting at UPS facility in San Francisco: http://abcn.ws/2sb6CiW  LIVE: http://ABCNews.com/LIVE
you'd almost thing that thoughts and prayers aren't working..
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24693
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Shooting at congressional softball practice

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-06-14, 13:44

Were officially at that point where the 24/7 cable media needs to stop talking since there isn't anything new to say. But they won't. They'll just rile people up some more since everyone seems to think that this event justifies how right their side has been all along.

_________________
I didn’t move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the awkward silence that followed.

2016 SWILL PICK EM (co)CHAMPION!
avatar
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 16454
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 33
Location : Right behind you

Back to top Go down

Re: Shooting at congressional softball practice

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-06-14, 13:57

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Were officially at that point where the 24/7 cable media needs to stop talking since there isn't anything new to say. But they won't. They'll just rile people up some more since everyone seems to think that this event justifies how right their side has been all along.
yep - the mainstream media will do what it does best - host scream-fests with pre-determined agendas and laugh all the way to the bank as the American public suffers.
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24693
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Shooting at congressional softball practice

Post by GRR Spartan on 2017-06-14, 14:02

Very angry and deranged person bought a semi-automatic rifle, dozens of rounds of ammunition and drove over 12 hours/1300 miles in an attempt to kill people with whom he had political differences.

We will hear a lot about kumbaya and bi-partisanship and we n 2 weeks or less we'll see it all go back to business as usual.

Angry people with guns aren't limited to Islamic terrorists.
avatar
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 6153
Join date : 2014-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Shooting at congressional softball practice

Post by steveschneider on 2017-06-14, 14:08

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Were officially at that point where the 24/7 cable media needs to stop talking since there isn't anything new to say. But they won't. They'll just rile people up some more since everyone seems to think that this event justifies how right their side has been all along.
yep - the mainstream media will do what it does best - host scream-fests with pre-determined agendas and laugh all the way to the bank as the American public suffers.

Thank god we have Alex Jones who will report that this is all fake and do his best to enrage the families of the victims.
avatar
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 12376
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Shooting at congressional softball practice

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2017-06-14, 14:18

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: yep - the mainstream media will do what it does best - host scream-fests with pre-determined agendas and laugh all the way to the bank as the American public suffers.

Thank god we have Alex Jones who will report that this is all fake and do his best to enrage the families of the victims.

You think Alex Jones will claim this one was a hoax? I doubt it.

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 16665
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: Shooting at congressional softball practice

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-06-14, 14:28

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Thank god we have Alex Jones who will report that this is all fake and do his best to enrage the families of the victims.

You think Alex Jones will claim this one was a hoax? I doubt it.

No, he claimed that CNN endorsed it.

_________________
I didn’t move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the awkward silence that followed.

2016 SWILL PICK EM (co)CHAMPION!
avatar
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 16454
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 33
Location : Right behind you

Back to top Go down

Re: Shooting at congressional softball practice

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-06-14, 14:42

Floyd Robertson wrote:Great, coast-to-coast shootings today.

Good Morning America‏Verified account @GMA 5m5 minutes ago
WATCH: Police responding to shooting at UPS facility in San Francisco: http://abcn.ws/2sb6CiW  LIVE: http://ABCNews.com/LIVE

Three dead, plus the shooter.

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22543
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Shooting at congressional softball practice

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-06-14, 15:28

avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 12651
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Shooting at congressional softball practice

Post by Death Roe on 2017-06-14, 15:29


_________________
SHOCKULAR:
Where to start?
I mean, the first thing with pea soup is the texture, okay?
I've had watery pea soup, it's AWFUL.
Uh, I've had gelatinous, thick pea soup, it's TERRIBLE.
Pea soup, much like clam chowder, needs to have that consistency first, that you can stand the spoon up in it, but the spoon soon tilts, that's the consistency you want.
Number two: Uh, pea soup on it's own can be a little bland. It wants, uh, a fairly aggressive peppering and salting.
Number three: Pea soup needs a fine dice of ham. Not bacon, not any other meat, not turkey. It needs a fine dice of ham.
Uh, number four: Uh, pea soup scorches easily. You don't wanna heat it on a high heat. You wanna heat it on medium low, just until it's warmed through.
Uh, number five: Pea soup is best made, uh, by hand, not out of a Campbell's can. And the key to pea soup, you want a ham bone, uh, for the stock you make, uh, to, to boil your peas.
avatar
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 9808
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Pants Pooper

Back to top Go down

Re: Shooting at congressional softball practice

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-06-14, 15:39


I guess it definitely qualifies as a hate crime.
avatar
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 14359
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

Re: Shooting at congressional softball practice

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-06-14, 15:42

avatar
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 14359
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

Re: Shooting at congressional softball practice

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-06-14, 15:50

I hope Trump's security team is on high alert. Seriously.
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 12651
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Shooting at congressional softball practice

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-06-14, 15:50

if only we had leadership that could model a calming sense of civility, dignity and respect.

avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24693
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Shooting at congressional softball practice

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-06-14, 15:52

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I hope Trump's security team is on high alert. Seriously.
I hope so, too.

oh - and here is video of him suggesting that the "second amendment people" do something about Hillary..



when this is the leadership of the country, it's easy to see how we got to where we are.
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24693
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Shooting at congressional softball practice

Post by GRR Spartan on 2017-06-14, 16:17

Wasn't that long ago the SarahPac (Palin) website's with photos of sitting members of Congress up for re-election with crosshairs that SarahPac was "targeting"

It's awful and I would like to see the nonsense stop but we just went through a very vitriolic election cycle and less than 2 weeks ago we saw a Congressional candidate in Montana knock down and choke a reporter because he didn't like the questions he was being asked.

I'm of the opinion we have seen a major breakdown in civil political discourse beginning with Gingrich's pledge that was a defecto proclamation that the other side of the aisle were enemies rather than colleagues.
avatar
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 6153
Join date : 2014-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Shooting at congressional softball practice

Post by Death Roe on 2017-06-14, 16:23

Alright I think it's time to take this to the Bin.

_________________
SHOCKULAR:
Where to start?
I mean, the first thing with pea soup is the texture, okay?
I've had watery pea soup, it's AWFUL.
Uh, I've had gelatinous, thick pea soup, it's TERRIBLE.
Pea soup, much like clam chowder, needs to have that consistency first, that you can stand the spoon up in it, but the spoon soon tilts, that's the consistency you want.
Number two: Uh, pea soup on it's own can be a little bland. It wants, uh, a fairly aggressive peppering and salting.
Number three: Pea soup needs a fine dice of ham. Not bacon, not any other meat, not turkey. It needs a fine dice of ham.
Uh, number four: Uh, pea soup scorches easily. You don't wanna heat it on a high heat. You wanna heat it on medium low, just until it's warmed through.
Uh, number five: Pea soup is best made, uh, by hand, not out of a Campbell's can. And the key to pea soup, you want a ham bone, uh, for the stock you make, uh, to, to boil your peas.
avatar
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 9808
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Pants Pooper

Back to top Go down

Re: Shooting at congressional softball practice

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-06-14, 16:29

Death Roe wrote:Alright I think it's time to take this to the Bin.

Neat!

_________________
I didn’t move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the awkward silence that followed.

2016 SWILL PICK EM (co)CHAMPION!
avatar
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 16454
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 33
Location : Right behind you

Back to top Go down

Re: Shooting at congressional softball practice

Post by Death Roe on 2017-06-14, 16:37

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Death Roe wrote:Alright I think it's time to take this to the Bin.

Neat!

Rolling Eyes

_________________
SHOCKULAR:
Where to start?
I mean, the first thing with pea soup is the texture, okay?
I've had watery pea soup, it's AWFUL.
Uh, I've had gelatinous, thick pea soup, it's TERRIBLE.
Pea soup, much like clam chowder, needs to have that consistency first, that you can stand the spoon up in it, but the spoon soon tilts, that's the consistency you want.
Number two: Uh, pea soup on it's own can be a little bland. It wants, uh, a fairly aggressive peppering and salting.
Number three: Pea soup needs a fine dice of ham. Not bacon, not any other meat, not turkey. It needs a fine dice of ham.
Uh, number four: Uh, pea soup scorches easily. You don't wanna heat it on a high heat. You wanna heat it on medium low, just until it's warmed through.
Uh, number five: Pea soup is best made, uh, by hand, not out of a Campbell's can. And the key to pea soup, you want a ham bone, uh, for the stock you make, uh, to, to boil your peas.
avatar
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 9808
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Pants Pooper

Back to top Go down

Re: Shooting at congressional softball practice

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-06-14, 16:51

avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 12651
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Shooting at congressional softball practice

Post by The Pantry on 2017-06-14, 16:57

A news show claimed there were 66 shots heard in that vid. Amazing no one but the gunman died.
avatar
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 8501
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Troy

Back to top Go down

Re: Shooting at congressional softball practice

Post by CORNER BLITZ on 2017-06-14, 20:23

I never would have guessed a 66 year old would do this. Seems strange to snap at that age and not sooner
avatar
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 5397
Join date : 2014-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Shooting at congressional softball practice

Post by msugolfguy on 2017-06-14, 20:28

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Thank god we have Alex Jones who will report that this is all fake and do his best to enrage the families of the victims.

You think Alex Jones will claim this one was a hoax? I doubt it.

Alex Jones. Please.
avatar
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Posts : 197
Join date : 2014-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Shooting at congressional softball practice

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-06-14, 20:41

CORNER BLITZ wrote:I never would have guessed a 66 year old would do this. Seems strange to snap at that age and not sooner

Based on Facebook posts that've been shared here and elsewhere, he seemed to have lost it before age 66. OTOH, I do wonder what finally drove him to the breaking point.

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22543
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Shooting at congressional softball practice

Post by The Pantry on 2017-06-14, 21:07

tGreenWay wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:I never would have guessed a 66 year old would do this. Seems strange to snap at that age and not sooner

Based on Facebook posts that've been shared here and elsewhere, he seemed to have lost it before age 66. OTOH, I do wonder what finally drove him to the breaking point.
Pretty clear he was a Trump hater. Leftwing lunatic fringe
avatar
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 8501
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Troy

Back to top Go down

Re: Shooting at congressional softball practice

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-06-15, 07:56

pretty ironic that the very legislative wing that gleefully advocates that people with a violent past be given unfettered access to guns and ammo have it used against them.





avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24693
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Shooting at congressional softball practice

Post by DWags on 2017-06-15, 08:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:pretty ironic that the very legislative wing that gleefully advocates that people with a violent past be given unfettered access to guns and ammo have it used against them.






I don't know how much time needs to pass for something like this to be said, but I recall James Brady's family doing an about face on some of that stuff.

I've always spoke freely about archaism weed laws at family and social gatherings. Then you find weed in your house that wasn't yours or your wife's. Ooops. Time to shut up about how the man be oppressing us.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24110
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 56
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Shooting at congressional softball practice

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-06-15, 08:45

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:pretty ironic that the very legislative wing that gleefully advocates that people with a violent past be given unfettered access to guns and ammo have it used against them.






I don't know how much time needs to pass for something like this to be said, but I recall James Brady's family doing an about face on some of that stuff.

I've always spoke freely about archaism weed laws at family and social gatherings.  Then you find weed in your house that wasn't yours or your wife's.   Ooops.  Time to shut up about how the man be oppressing us.
true.. had a lot of respect for Jim Brady and his wife.

I'm doing some pretty excessive eye-rolling as I read reports of how "emotional" and "shaken" Congress is about this..

try being a first grader and hearing your classmates getting murdered as you hide under a desk.. only to live to see Congress do absolutely nothing to try to ensure that a tragedy such as that never happens again.

oh - and, it's also interesting that it took congress 153 mass shootings this year before, suddenly, they got "emotional" or "shaken".

Rolling Eyes
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24693
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Shooting at congressional softball practice

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-06-15, 08:55

Congress this morning- "we have to tone down the rhetoric, soften the message, etc etc etc"

President this morning- "this is a WITCH HUNT led by some very bad and conflicted people"

_________________
I didn’t move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the awkward silence that followed.

2016 SWILL PICK EM (co)CHAMPION!
avatar
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 16454
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 33
Location : Right behind you

Back to top Go down

Re: Shooting at congressional softball practice

Post by InTenSity on 2017-06-15, 09:11

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Congress this morning- "we have to tone down the rhetoric, soften the message, etc etc etc"

President this morning- "this is a WITCH HUNT led by some very bad and conflicted people"
Didn't one of the sons claim that democrats, or liberal aren't real people?

_________________
Finally! Back to the Future!
avatar
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11239
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Kendall

Back to top Go down

Re: Shooting at congressional softball practice

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-06-15, 09:17

Eric Trump- "democrats are not even people."

But that was before yesterday. Trump this morning is most certainly after but he probably doesn't really care about any of that

_________________
I didn’t move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the awkward silence that followed.

2016 SWILL PICK EM (co)CHAMPION!
avatar
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 16454
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 33
Location : Right behind you

Back to top Go down

Re: Shooting at congressional softball practice

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-06-15, 10:31

difficult to advocate for civility when the leader of the country is a racist bigot who brags about sexually assaulting women and promotes violence at his rallies.
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24693
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Shooting at congressional softball practice

Post by msugolfguy on 2017-06-15, 11:49

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

I don't know how much time needs to pass for something like this to be said, but I recall James Brady's family doing an about face on some of that stuff.

I've always spoke freely about archaism weed laws at family and social gatherings.  Then you find weed in your house that wasn't yours or your wife's.   Ooops.  Time to shut up about how the man be oppressing us.
true.. had a lot of respect for Jim Brady and his wife.

I'm doing some pretty excessive eye-rolling as I read reports of how "emotional" and "shaken" Congress is about this..

try being a first grader and hearing your classmates getting murdered as you hide under a desk.. only to live to see Congress do absolutely nothing to try to ensure that a tragedy such as that never happens again.

oh - and, it's also interesting that it took congress 153 mass shootings this year before, suddenly, they got "emotional" or "shaken".

Rolling Eyes

I was thinking the same thing. Ok, now's the moment we might need to do some self reflection. It's almost like the NRA sent out a memo like hey if our guys get killed...bad news.
avatar
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Posts : 197
Join date : 2014-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Shooting at congressional softball practice

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum