Anybody seen "The Red Pill" Documentary? (it's about the men's rights movement)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anybody seen "The Red Pill" Documentary? (it's about the men's rights movement)

Post by Rocinante on 2017-06-15, 12:01

What are your thoughts?

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Re: Anybody seen "The Red Pill" Documentary? (it's about the men's rights movement)

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-06-15, 15:14

I haven't seen it.

Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Re: Anybody seen "The Red Pill" Documentary? (it's about the men's rights movement)

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-06-15, 16:38

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I haven't seen it.

This.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-06-15, 17:01

Based purely on that clip.... it seems like a bunch of guys want to blame their own failiure to take advantage of all of the built in advantages they've been given on anything but themselves. They don't understand what it means to actually be a minority, so they try to pretend that white, straight, Protestant males ages 18-48 are at some disadvantage, when they aren't.

2016 SWILL PICK EM (co)CHAMPION!
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy on 2017-06-15, 17:03

Lol, what?
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-06-15, 18:07

msugolfguy wrote:Lol, what?

Are you talking to Travis? He wrote that based purely on that clip.... it seems like a bunch of guys want to blame their own failiure to take advantage of all of the built in advantages they've been given on anything but themselves. They don't understand what it means to actually be a minority, so they try to pretend that white, straight, Protestant males ages 18-48 are at some disadvantage, when they aren't.
It's not just about reading; you have to take a moment to consider what's been written. You're welcome.
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy on 2017-06-15, 18:12

tGreenWay wrote:
msugolfguy wrote:Lol, what?

Are you talking to Travis? He wrote that based purely on that clip.... it seems like a bunch of guys want to blame their own failiure to take advantage of all of the built in advantages they've been given on anything but themselves. They don't understand what it means to actually be a minority, so they try to pretend that white, straight, Protestant males ages 18-48 are at some disadvantage, when they aren't.
It's not just about reading; you have to take a moment to consider what's been written. You're welcome.

No I was writing in regards to the video posted. I mean I just started to laugh. Then I had the thought of who's bright idea was that.
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-06-15, 18:32

msugolfguy wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

No I was writing in regards to the video posted. I mean I just started to laugh. Then I had the thought of who's bright idea was that.

I figured, but I try to never miss a chance to be a smartass son of a bitch.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy on 2017-06-15, 19:36

tGreenWay wrote:
msugolfguy wrote:

I figured, but I try to never miss a chance to be a smartass son of a bitch.

Watch some youtube clips of the person who made it...its prue gold.
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2017-06-15, 20:02

It is becoming required watching in the men's rights movement.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2017-06-15, 20:25

white people are so fuckin dumb

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum