Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Is The Cool Thing About Yeti Coolers And Other Yeti Products?

+18
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
Da Mayor
Rocinante
The Pantry
pulling69
SeeRockCity
Jake from State Farm
tTito
SawGreen
By-Tor
goodbar
NigelUno
GRR Spartan
WhiteBoyHatcher
Death Roe
Robert J Sakimano
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What Is The Cool Thing About Yeti Coolers And Other Yeti Products? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Is The Cool Thing About Yeti Coolers And Other Yeti Products?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-04-24, 16:33

I’d kick my own ass if the company who makes my cooler’s actions were actually on my radar. Jesus Christ. Get a life people. - rich rod
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What Is The Cool Thing About Yeti Coolers And Other Yeti Products? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Is The Cool Thing About Yeti Coolers And Other Yeti Products?

Post by DWags 2018-04-24, 17:01

What Is The Cool Thing About Yeti Coolers And Other Yeti Products? - Page 2 502811600

Dumbest dumb asses I’ve seen on video in a month. Plus they had explosives. How great is that?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-04-25, 07:51

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: like I said, to be these big, tough, shoot first/ask questions later, truck-drivin' folks, they sure are sensitive.

What Is The Cool Thing About Yeti Coolers And Other Yeti Products? - Page 2 2599972566

So boycotts are approved by you only if sponsored by granola crunchers??
people are free to do whatever they want... and I'm free to mock them for it.

isn't America great??
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-04-25, 07:52

DWags wrote:What Is The Cool Thing About Yeti Coolers And Other Yeti Products? - Page 2 502811600

Dumbest dumb asses I’ve seen on video in a month.  Plus they had explosives. How great is that?
these are the same very rational, logical, intellectual giants that were blowing up their coffee makers a few months ago, I think.

What Is The Cool Thing About Yeti Coolers And Other Yeti Products? - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-04-25, 07:53

Bob, do you have the Destroyer bootleg? I'm looking to download it somewhere but I can't find it.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-04-25, 08:01

Da Mayor wrote:Bob, do you have the Destroyer bootleg? I'm looking to download it somewhere but I can't find it.
I think I had it at some point... burned onto a CD. Have no idea where it is.

good luck.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-04-25, 08:12

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:Bob, do you have the Destroyer bootleg? I'm looking to download it somewhere but I can't find it.
I think I had it at some point... burned onto a CD. Have no idea where it is.

good luck.

What Is The Cool Thing About Yeti Coolers And Other Yeti Products? - Page 2 3493939353
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-04-25, 20:04

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Lol.  CEOs pissing off 50% or more of their customers for no good reason are still idiots.  

From the article above:

“YETI responded to the claims in a post on its Facebook page. In that statement, the company states it notified the NRA and other organizations that they were eliminating a group of “outdated discounting programs.”

“When we notified the NRA Foundation and the other organizations of this change, YETI explained that we were offering them an alternative customization program broadly available to consumers and organizations, including the NRA Foundation. These facts directly contradict the inaccurate statement the NRA-ILA distributed on April 20,” the statement read in part.”

Don’t let the facts get in the way of a good hissy fit. Like I said: Snowflakes.

Hey Greenie?   Do you enjoy swallowing bullshit?   When eliminating "outdated discount programs" do companies usually cancel orders while referencing "recent events"?    YETI is simply lying to you.   Your hate of the NRA blinds you to that truth.

“Yeti severed ties with the NRA and is now engaging in damage control after a backlash from many of its customers,” Marion Hammer, past NRA president and head of the group’s affiliate organization in Florida, told Guns.com.

“In early March, Yeti refused to place a previously negotiated order from NRA-ILA, citing ‘recent events’ as the reason – a clear reference to the tragedy in Parkland, Florida,” said Hammer, going on to say the company then delivered notice to the NRA Foundation that it was ending a seven-year agreement and demanded that the gun group remove the Yeti name and logo from the NRA’s websites and print material.

“While Yeti is trying to spin the story otherwise, those are the facts,” Hammer said. “While Yeti can choose to run from the NRA, they can’t run from the facts.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-04-25, 20:39

Last edited by The Pantry on 2018-04-27, 10:58; edited 1 time in total
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-04-25, 21:18

Pathetic, be affiliated with the NRA or don't, dumping them then lying that you didn't is spineless.
By the way, who pays $400 for a cooler and then blows it up?
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-04-25, 21:42

I.B. Fine wrote:Pathetic, be affiliated with the NRA or don't, dumping them then lying that you didn't is spineless.

People who are a whole lot dumber than you and I?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-04-25, 23:11

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:Pathetic, be affiliated with the NRA or don't, dumping them then lying that you didn't is spineless.

Even dumber than someone who doesn't know it should be "you and me?"
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-04-26, 00:32

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

From the article above:

“YETI responded to the claims in a post on its Facebook page. In that statement, the company states it notified the NRA and other organizations that they were eliminating a group of “outdated discounting programs.”

“When we notified the NRA Foundation and the other organizations of this change, YETI explained that we were offering them an alternative customization program broadly available to consumers and organizations, including the NRA Foundation. These facts directly contradict the inaccurate statement the NRA-ILA distributed on April 20,” the statement read in part.”

Don’t let the facts get in the way of a good hissy fit. Like I said: Snowflakes.

Hey Greenie?   Do you enjoy swallowing bullshit?   When eliminating "outdated discount programs" do companies usually cancel orders while referencing "recent events"?    YETI is simply lying to you.   Your hate of the NRA blinds you to that truth.

“Yeti severed ties with the NRA and is now engaging in damage control after a backlash from many of its customers,” Marion Hammer, past NRA president and head of the group’s affiliate organization in Florida, told Guns.com.

“In early March, Yeti refused to place a previously negotiated order from NRA-ILA, citing ‘recent events’ as the reason – a clear reference to the tragedy in Parkland, Florida,” said Hammer, going on to say the company then delivered notice to the NRA Foundation that it was ending a seven-year agreement and demanded that the gun group remove the Yeti name and logo from the NRA’s websites and print material.

“While Yeti is trying to spin the story otherwise, those are the facts,” Hammer said. “While Yeti can choose to run from the NRA, they can’t run from the facts.”

That’s a shame. A shame that the American terrorist organization known as the NRA tries to throw its weight around to bully a company just trying to stay in business. Why does the NRA hate capitalism? More importantly, why does the NRA want special rights?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-04-26, 08:02

you mean members of the NRA - America's Terrorist Organization - are gullible, paranoid idiots who are easily manipulated?

I never noticed.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-04-26, 08:13

What Is The Cool Thing About Yeti Coolers And Other Yeti Products? - Page 2 Yeti-sex

Man Hasn't Had Sex With His Yeti Cooler Since NRA Scandal

What Is The Cool Thing About Yeti Coolers And Other Yeti Products? - Page 2 1966794946
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-04-26, 18:34

Da Mayor wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Grammar police. Lame as fuck bro. Probably deserves a banning.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-04-26, 19:00

Tannerite sales is exploding

What Is The Cool Thing About Yeti Coolers And Other Yeti Products? - Page 2 P4nFOnj
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-04-26, 19:14

Bought this today cause fuck the NRA. Plus it looked cool and I need it.

What Is The Cool Thing About Yeti Coolers And Other Yeti Products? - Page 2 A86d0b10
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-04-26, 20:00

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

Grammar police. Lame as fuck bro. Probably deserves a banning.

I'm sorry you're not very educated.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-04-27, 07:45

DWags wrote: Bought this today cause fuck the NRA. Plus it looked cool and I need it.

What Is The Cool Thing About Yeti Coolers And Other Yeti Products? - Page 2 A86d0b10
nice.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-04-27, 08:04

DWags wrote: Bought this today cause fuck the NRA. Plus it looked cool and I need it.

You really had to physically carry the 1 in a 28+14+21 math equation? Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-04-27, 08:23

That's a steal at $40.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-04-27, 09:50

kingstonlake wrote:

You really had to physically carry the 1 in a 28+14+21 math equation? Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Homeboy's got 3rd grade handwriting, too. What Is The Cool Thing About Yeti Coolers And Other Yeti Products? - Page 2 502811600
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-04-27, 10:20

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

nice.

Can’t wait til your daughter gets you an MSU Dad t-shirt. What Is The Cool Thing About Yeti Coolers And Other Yeti Products? - Page 2 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-04-27, 10:32

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:nice.

Can’t wait til your daughter gets you an MSU Dad t-shirt. What Is The Cool Thing About Yeti Coolers And Other Yeti Products? - Page 2 502811600

It’s all I ever get from them. Something MSU and gift cards. This year the youngest has been getting some of her art framed and gifts that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-04-27, 11:09

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

It’s all I ever get from them. Something MSU and gift cards. This year the youngest has been getting some of her art framed and gifts that.

That stuff makes for great gifts. We still have artistic photographs and hand-painted canvas done by friends on our walls around the house. I hope she’s given you some of her work. You’ll have it til you croak.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-04-27, 11:52

first thing I did when I got up this morning was grab my assault rifle, took it out to the driveway and shot my cooler.

because, ya know, that's what rational people do.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-04-27, 13:02

I just bought a cooler so this thread hits close to home.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-04-30, 22:37

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I just bought a cooler so this thread hits close to home.

Have you shot the SOB yet and posted video?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-04-30, 22:44

I need it for BBQ Goose, I'm not gonna shoot it, even if I find out the owner of the cooler company makes delicious fried chicken sandwiches.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2018-05-01, 06:20

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:What Is The Cool Thing About Yeti Coolers And Other Yeti Products? - Page 2 502811600

Dumbest dumb asses I’ve seen on video in a month.  Plus they had explosives. How great is that?
these are the same very rational, logical, intellectual giants that were blowing up their coffee makers a few months ago, I think.

Honey, can you fix me a cup of coffee? No dear, I blew it up.
Well then, how about grabbing me a soda out of the cooler?
Um, I blew that up too.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-05-01, 08:13

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: the big tough gun-owning patriots sure are sensitive.. What Is The Cool Thing About Yeti Coolers And Other Yeti Products? - Page 2 502811600

Maybe they just can’t read. Or, more likely, they love playing the victim.

Or just like shooting and blowing up stuff
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2022-04-13, 21:16

Bought a Yeti Colster for beer cans/bottles few years ago.  Works slightly better than typical beer koozies but not really great.

Work gave us company logo'd 14 ounce Yeti coffee mugs and 20 ounce tumblers at Christmas.  They work great.  Put a couple large ice cubes along with chilled water and lime juice in the tumbler last night about this time.  Left the lid off.  Good size cubes still this morning.

Just went to refill for this evening and there were still small cubes from last night.  That they were still there 24 hours later without the lid being on was sorta shocking.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2