Re: Happy Father's day swillsters

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2017-06-17, 23:40

Thanks. Back at ya.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2017-06-17, 23:47

Shit my wife is in put in bay for the weekend. I'm not getting any. But thanks for the well wishes. Fun being a dad. Most days. Happy Father's Day to all the dads. I know you work your ass off for your family.

Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-06-18, 00:16

I work my ass off for my wife and dog.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 on 2017-06-18, 01:09

Not a dad that I know of. Thanks
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-06-18, 06:56

HFD all you fathers (knowingly or otherwise). Son took me to the Tigers game yesterday. After Friday night's offensive explosion I predicted a 3-1 Saturday loss, they lost 3-2. Still a good time. Daughter and SiL are out of town at a wedding because some young woman decided to get married father's day weekend.  Great for the bride's father.  Not so great for any other wedding party fathers. Seems kind of selfish to me. What, couldn't book the hall for the MSU vs. u of m game?
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates on 2017-06-18, 08:43

Happy Father's Day guys. If you still have your dad , treat them well. I really miss mine.

I suppose I will give the husband a BJ today. He has put up with a lot from this year.
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2017-06-18, 10:32

Floyd Robertson wrote:HFD all you fathers (knowingly or otherwise). Son took me to the Tigers game yesterday. After Friday night's offensive explosion I predicted a 3-1 Saturday loss, they lost 3-2. Still a good time. Daughter and SiL are out of town at a wedding because some young woman decided to get married father's day weekend.  Great for the bride's father.  Not so great for any other wedding party fathers. Seems kind of selfish to me. What, couldn't book the hall for the MSU vs. u of m game?

Happy fathers Day old man. I will never forget taking my dad to the new park for the first time. At one point he just put his arms around my brother and I and got a bit teared up. At that moment I felt not only happy he was my dad, but I think he was really happy we were his sons. It felt really good sitting there with him. I can't remember who we played or if we won now, but that's not important.
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe on 2017-06-18, 11:29

Happy Father's Day to the big poppas on here.

I've had watery pea soup, it's AWFUL.
Uh, I've had gelatinous, thick pea soup, it's TERRIBLE.
Pea soup, much like clam chowder, needs to have that consistency first, that you can stand the spoon up in it, but the spoon soon tilts, that's the consistency you want.
Number two: Uh, pea soup on it's own can be a little bland. It wants, uh, a fairly aggressive peppering and salting.
Number three: Pea soup needs a fine dice of ham. Not bacon, not any other meat, not turkey. It needs a fine dice of ham.
Uh, number four: Uh, pea soup scorches easily. You don't wanna heat it on a high heat. You wanna heat it on medium low, just until it's warmed through.
Uh, number five: Pea soup is best made, uh, by hand, not out of a Campbell's can. And the key to pea soup, you want a ham bone, uh, for the stock you make, uh, to, to boil your peas.
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield on 2017-06-18, 12:24

pulling69 wrote:Not a dad that I know of. Thanks

Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe on 2017-06-18, 12:34

Do pets count as children?

I've had watery pea soup, it's AWFUL.
Uh, I've had gelatinous, thick pea soup, it's TERRIBLE.
Pea soup, much like clam chowder, needs to have that consistency first, that you can stand the spoon up in it, but the spoon soon tilts, that's the consistency you want.
Number two: Uh, pea soup on it's own can be a little bland. It wants, uh, a fairly aggressive peppering and salting.
Number three: Pea soup needs a fine dice of ham. Not bacon, not any other meat, not turkey. It needs a fine dice of ham.
Uh, number four: Uh, pea soup scorches easily. You don't wanna heat it on a high heat. You wanna heat it on medium low, just until it's warmed through.
Uh, number five: Pea soup is best made, uh, by hand, not out of a Campbell's can. And the key to pea soup, you want a ham bone, uh, for the stock you make, uh, to, to boil your peas.
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm on 2017-06-18, 20:26

DWags wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:HFD all you fathers (knowingly or otherwise). Son took me to the Tigers game yesterday. After Friday night's offensive explosion I predicted a 3-1 Saturday loss, they lost 3-2. Still a good time. Daughter and SiL are out of town at a wedding because some young woman decided to get married father's day weekend.  Great for the bride's father.  Not so great for any other wedding party fathers. Seems kind of selfish to me. What, couldn't book the hall for the MSU vs. u of m game?

Happy fathers Day old man. I will never forget taking my dad to the new park for the first time. At one point he just put his arms around my brother and I and got a bit teared up. At that moment I felt not only happy he was my dad, but I think he was really happy we were his sons. It felt really good sitting there with him. I can't remember who we played or if we won now, but that's not important.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2017-06-18, 21:35

We met my parents at Buddy's today for lunch. Got my dad a gift card to La Marsa. He's hard to shop for.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum