Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm taking my 4 year old daughter to Yankee Stadium, Central Park Carousel today -

5 posters

Go down

I'm taking my 4 year old daughter to Yankee Stadium, Central Park Carousel today -  Empty Re: I'm taking my 4 year old daughter to Yankee Stadium, Central Park Carousel today -

Post by DWags Sat 24 Jun 2017 - 9:04

Enjoy the day. Sounds great.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I'm taking my 4 year old daughter to Yankee Stadium, Central Park Carousel today -  Empty Re: I'm taking my 4 year old daughter to Yankee Stadium, Central Park Carousel today -

Post by tGreenWay Sat 24 Jun 2017 - 11:25

Awesome. Have a great time with her. Just don't poop your pants. That would set a bad example for her.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat 24 Jun 2017 - 12:21

I just throw my daughter in the deep end and go play video games.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sat 24 Jun 2017 - 13:50

You should of taken her to the NYC FC vs. NY Red Bulls kickball game instead.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 24 Jun 2017 - 18:05

Did you poop your pants, gHost?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sun 25 Jun 2017 - 10:30

She will remember the smell of urine coming from the subways
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down