Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PUNCH CANCER IN THE THROAT!!!

Go down

PUNCH CANCER IN THE THROAT!!! Empty PUNCH CANCER IN THE THROAT!!!

Post by tTy 2017-06-27, 00:25

I prefer to say "Fuck cancer", but lets go with "Punch Cancer In The Throat" on this one, for Mike...

This is a former coworker, and really, really, really good friend of mine.  Just found out he is going for a lung biopsy on Thursday at SCum.  He and his family (wife, Mandie - used to work for the Cherry Festival for years and years, and two super awesome young girls, Sophie and Emma) go to the same family doctor that I do.  He is way younger than me and just went through rectal cancer surgery, leaving him on a colostomy bag for life, and just now found out he needs to head to Ann Arbor (is a whore) for a lung biopsy due to chest issues he's been having.  Even if it's 5 bucks, put a #GoGreen in the comments, it'll make him fight.  He's a um fan.  And you should hear him sing "Patience" by Guns 'N Roses, a cappella.  Molson Rocks the Mountain weekend @ Crystal Mountain.  legendary.....

I'll match your donations again for the next 24 hours (Edit: up to a grand or two) if you put #GoGreen or #Swill in the comment.  He won't understand #Swill, but #GoGreen will piss him off and make him fight.  I realize that this is the second time I've done this, but both times are genuine/legit.  I swear to God.  Any support will help.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down