Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If the left is so typically violent, why have 14 Democrat politicians been murdered and only 6 Republicans since 1954?

+5
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
GRR Spartan
DWags
kingstonlake
9 posters

Go down

If the left is so typically violent, why have 14 Democrat politicians been murdered and only 6 Republicans since 1954?  Empty If the left is so typically violent, why have 14 Democrat politicians been murdered and only 6 Republicans since 1954?

Post by kingstonlake Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:31 am

Democrats:
Albert Patterson 1954
JFK 1963
RFK 1968
Leon Jordan 1970
Leo Ryan 1978
George Moscone 1978 (Don't try calling Dan White a Democrat either)
Harvey Milk 1978 (Don't try calling Dan White a Democrat either)
Allard Lowenstein 1980
Robert Vance 1989
Tommy Burks 1998
Derwin Brown 2000
James Davis 2003
Bill Gwatney 2008
Clementa Pinckney 2015

Republicans:
John Wood 1979
Russell Lloyd 1980
Richard Daronco 1988
John Roll 2011
Mike McLelland 2013
Mark Hasse 2013
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

If the left is so typically violent, why have 14 Democrat politicians been murdered and only 6 Republicans since 1954?  Empty Re: If the left is so typically violent, why have 14 Democrat politicians been murdered and only 6 Republicans since 1954?

Post by DWags Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:33 am

Because Fox News.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

If the left is so typically violent, why have 14 Democrat politicians been murdered and only 6 Republicans since 1954?  Empty Re: If the left is so typically violent, why have 14 Democrat politicians been murdered and only 6 Republicans since 1954?

Post by Guest Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:40 am

kingstonlake wrote:Democrats:
Albert Patterson 1954
JFK 1963
RFK 1968
Leon Jordan 1970
Leo Ryan 1978
Allard Lowenstein 1980
Robert Vance 1989
Tommy Burks 1998
Derwin Brown 2000
James Davis 2003
Bill Gwatney 2008
Clementa Pinckney 2015

Republicans:
John Wood 1979
Russell Lloyd 1980
Richard Daronco 1988
John Roll 2011
Mike McLelland 2013
Mark Hasse 2013

I see you didn't put disclaimers on the Kennedys. Shot by a leftist and Palestinian freedom fighter. Somehow you're blaming the Right for them?
Leo Ryan was shot in South America by Jim Jones Cult...

Those I know are bullshit. I'll look the rest up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:52 am

LooseGoose wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Democrats:
Albert Patterson 1954
JFK 1963
RFK 1968
Leon Jordan 1970
Leo Ryan 1978
Allard Lowenstein 1980
Robert Vance 1989
Tommy Burks 1998
Derwin Brown 2000
James Davis 2003
Bill Gwatney 2008
Clementa Pinckney 2015

Republicans:
John Wood 1979
Russell Lloyd 1980
Richard Daronco 1988
John Roll 2011
Mike McLelland 2013
Mark Hasse 2013

I see you didn't put disclaimers on the Kennedys. Shot by a leftist and Palestinian freedom fighter. Somehow you're blaming the Right for them?
Leo Ryan was shot in South America by Jim Jones Cult...

Those I know are bullshit. I'll look the rest up.

Nor did he compare the amount of assassinations in America with guns to those in England.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:58 am

Democrats:
Albert Patterson 1954 - Killed while investigating corrupt Dems. 3 Dems indicted, 1 convicted for his murder.
JFK 1963 - Addressed
RFK 1968 - Addressed
Leon Jordan 1970 - Killed by the Black Mafia according to newspaper reports. I'm sure they were all registered Rs.
Leo Ryan 1978 - Addressed.
George Moscone 1978 (Don't try calling Dan White a Democrat either) - Well except that he was a member of the Democrat party.
Harvey Milk 1978 (Don't try calling Dan White a Democrat either) - Well except that he was a member of the Democrat party.
Allard Lowenstein 1980 - Shot by a protege - and anti Vietnam war activist. - So a leftist.

Robert Vance 1989 - I guess a Federal Judge is a politician for this list? Killed by a racist.
Tommy Burks 1998 - shot by Republican opponent.
Derwin Brown 2000 - Shot by a fellow democrat and defeated primary opponent.
James Davis 2003 - Shot by a fellow democrat and potential primary opponent.

Bill Gwatney 2008 - Killed by a person that had voted in Democratic primaries. So good logic to blame the Rs.
Clementa Pinckney 2015 - Killed for being black by a nutcase. No politics involved.

Pretty weak soup Kingston - did you investigate at all before posting?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:01 pm

You guys fighting over insane people with GUNS is like trying to decide if Jeffrey Dahmer was more moral than John Wayne Gacey.

Good luck with that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:05 pm

Somebody gets to play victim again!
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:10 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

Pretty weak soup Kingston - did you investigate at all before posting?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:58 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Democrats:
Albert Patterson 1954 - Killed while investigating corrupt Dems.  3 Dems indicted, 1 convicted for his murder.
JFK 1963 - Addressed
RFK 1968 - Addressed
Leon Jordan 1970 - Killed by the Black Mafia according to newspaper reports.  I'm sure they were all registered Rs.
Leo Ryan 1978 - Addressed.
George Moscone 1978 (Don't try calling Dan White a Democrat either) - Well except that he was a member of the Democrat party.
Harvey Milk 1978 (Don't try calling Dan White a Democrat either) - Well except that he was a member of the Democrat party.
Allard Lowenstein 1980 - Shot by a protege - and anti Vietnam war activist. - So a leftist.

Robert Vance 1989 - I guess a Federal Judge is a politician for this list?  Killed by a racist.
Tommy Burks 1998 - shot by Republican opponent.
Derwin Brown 2000 -  Shot by a fellow democrat and defeated primary opponent.
James Davis 2003 - Shot by a fellow democrat and potential primary opponent.

Bill Gwatney 2008 - Killed by a person that had voted in Democratic primaries.  So good logic to blame the Rs.
Clementa Pinckney 2015 - Killed for being black by a nutcase.   No politics involved.

Pretty  weak soup Kingston - did you investigate at all before posting?

Yes I did, Goose. did you do the same research on the Republicans on the list?

Dan White?

The New York Times stated that as a supervisor, White saw himself as the board's "defender of the home, the family and religious life against homosexuals, pot smokers and cynics".

Lowenstein was killed by a crazy Sweeney because Lowenstein was a jew.

Patterson was a democrat killed for wanting to clean up phenix cities crime syndicate. a syndicate run by good ole boys running brothels, drug houses, and people who used voter fraud to try unsuccessfully to defeat the democrat.  you decide.

Why did you leave out the fact that in the Leon Jordan murder the three black men were either acquitted or charges were dropped?  Do you know how easy it was to get a conviction against a black man in 1970?  Why did you leave out that an investigation later tied it to an italian crime syndicate and was politically motivated against the civil rights advocate?

Robert Vance was a democrat apponited by Jimmy Carter and murdered by the same guy who was convicted of killing a black civil rights attorney in Savannah GA.

Would you call it a lie by omission when you said Gwatneys murderer voted in democrat primaries but left out the fact he also voted in republican primaries?  I would.  Bottom line is he traveled 30 miles to democrat headquarters to murder Gwatney.  he was also the owner of multiple guns and a gun club member.

kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:17 pm

kingstonlake wrote: Bottom line is he traveled 30 miles to democrat headquarters to murder Gwatney.  he was also the owner of multiple guns and a gun club member.

Do leftists not travel?

Do leftists not own guns and belong to gun clubs?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:54 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
kingstonlake wrote: Bottom line is he traveled 30 miles to democrat headquarters to murder Gwatney.  he was also the owner of multiple guns and a gun club member.

Do leftists not travel?

We should change your name to Obtuse Goose.....

Why did you leave out the fact Gwatneys murderer also voted in republican primaries?  I find it virtually impossible for a man of your self described fact checking and linking to not have know this.

i intentionally left it up for interpretation as to the leanings of the perpetrators and reasons they killed these political figures. Yet you only cherry picked the Democrat victims when it is clear that some republicans were murdered by extremists of their own political spectrum. I know your research shows this.

So we are left with 14 dead Democrats and 6 dead Republicans. I'd say your "typical violent behavior" perception is, pardon the pun, dead wrong? If the left is so typically violent, why have 14 Democrat politicians been murdered and only 6 Republicans since 1954?  2599972566
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:06 pm

kingstonlake wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Do leftists not travel?

Why did you leave out the fact Gwatneys murderer also voted in republican primaries?  I find it virtually impossible for a man of your self described fact checking and linking to not have know this.

i intentionally left it up for interpretation as to the leanings of the perpetrators and reasons they killed these political figures. Yet you only cherry picked the Democrat victims when it is clear that some republicans were murdered by extremists of their own political spectrum. I know your research shows this.

So we are left with 14 dead Democrats and 6 dead Republicans. I'd say your "typical violent behavior" perception is, pardon the pun, dead wrong? If the left is so typically violent, why have 14 Democrat politicians been murdered and only 6 Republicans since 1954?  2599972566

If the left is so typically violent, why have 14 Democrat politicians been murdered and only 6 Republicans since 1954?  502811600
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:06 pm

Hey guys, don't forget that Bill Clinton murdered Vince Foster and made it look like a suicide. I know extremists have been on that case for decades trying to bring Billy down.
Then there was then-Commerce Secy Ron Brown. The Clintons had him killed to keep him from talking to investigators.
Then that Dem staffer in DC who was recently targeted and neutralized for leaking DNC and HRC staff emails to Julian Assange.
Today's Dems make Jimmy Hoffa's thugs look like kids in Romper Room.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:48 pm

The GOP could have had 2 more fatalities but Ms. Fromm missed Ford and although John Hinckley shot Reagan the wound(s) were not deadly.

We shouldn't ever resort to killing politicians.  That's why we have elections and laws that can be enforced for malfeasance.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:03 am

kingstonlake wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Do leftists not travel?

Whatever gets you through the night. You keep referring to those dead Ds as though Rs killed them when in truth the majority were killed by other violent leftists. Call me all the names you want but the logic used to get from leftists killing leftists to that being the fault of Rs is beyond me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:07 am

Scoreboard!
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:22 am

You are supprised the poster who supports the President, who constantly says the media lies and labels people who disagree with is convienient conservatism as leftists to minimize them?

Hitler placed blame on Jews and Romani to get his traction. Trump is placing blame on the educated and media who dare to disagree.

We have some posters who will support Trump regardless who he vilifies and join him in labeling people like calling them leftists.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:58 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

i intentionally left it up for interpretation as to the leanings of the perpetrators and reasons they killed these political figures.  Yet you only cherry picked the Democrat victims when it is clear that some republicans were murdered by extremists of their own political spectrum.  I know your research shows this.

So we are left with 14 dead Democrats and 6 dead Republicans.  I'd say your "typical violent behavior" perception is, pardon the pun, dead wrong? If the left is so typically violent, why have 14 Democrat politicians been murdered and only 6 Republicans since 1954?  2599972566

Whatever gets you through the night. You keep referring to those dead Ds as though Rs killed them when in truth the majority were killed by other violent leftists.  Call me all the names you want but the logic used to get from leftists killing leftists to that being the fault of Rs is beyond me.

You never answered my question.  Did you research the R victims like you did the D victims?  There are only six.  what percentage of the killers were gun nut right leaning lunatics?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:23 pm

Well they shot up Scalise and the rest.

The chickens are going to come home to roost for Maxine Waters and her mobs.

Good to see you boys all supporting the party of violence and intolerance.

Democratic Volunteer Threatens to Kill Army Vet Rep. Brian Mast's Children Over Immigration

Laurence Wayne Key, a volunteer for the Democratic Party of Martin County, Florida, has been arrested after he allegedly made a call to Rep. Brian Mast's (R-Fla.) Washington, D.C., office and threatened to kill his kids over the situation at the border.

WPTV reported Key made his comments to the intern who answered the phone.

“I'm going to find the congressman's kids and kill them,” Key said. “If you're going to separate kids at the border, I'm going to kill his kids. Don't try to find me because you won't.”

Key was found and arrested shortly after the intern reported the call to their supervisor, who then notified the FBI.

According to his Facebook profile, Key was very active in the local Democratic Party. His banner picture showed his support for Planned Parenthood.

He has also expressed a strong dislike for President Donald Trump:

Too bad they didn't care about the children at the border under Obama and Bush II.......fucking hypocrites.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:07 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
The chickens are going to come home to roost for Maxine Waters and her mobs.

What does that mean?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:08 pm

Well, Goose seems to have gotten angrier and more insane. This should end well.

Seriously Goose, you sound like a crazy person.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:31 am

If the left is so typically violent, why have 14 Democrat politicians been murdered and only 6 Republicans since 1954?  502811600

Goose is back!!!! If the left is so typically violent, why have 14 Democrat politicians been murdered and only 6 Republicans since 1954?  969504605

Oh and I agree. That mean black woman was just downright uncivil. She should spend more time in church grabbin' pussy and puttin' God's children in cages.

#MAGA
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down