Boo Boo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Boo Boo

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2017-07-05, 08:25

Interesting read. Kinda scary to think he'll be out soon. Stories where you need that level of medication just to stay sane don't seem like they usually end well.

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/story/sports/college/msu/football/2017/07/05/boo-boo-thompson-killed-man-now-former-msu-lineman-looking-forgiveness/394328001/
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Re: Boo Boo

Post by DWags on 2017-07-05, 09:05

The following was a nephew of one of my employees. Medicare couldn't and wouldn't pay for the 900 plus dollars a month in medication he needed for being bi-polar. He stopped buying it himself. Now I don't know what the monthly bill is for him in prison.

Lots of meds needed.
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly on 2017-07-05, 12:15

Still not our worst DE.
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn on 2017-07-05, 12:42

I witnessed Boo Boo in full effect without his meds. Probably before he was even diagnosed.

He beat the living fuck out of like 5 guys inside of 2 minutes. Literally 5 guys knocked out.

The cops were called and Boo Boo took off running. He was very fast for such a big dude. Well, he ran full speed directly into a cop car and went flying over the hood. Took 4 cops to get him into cuffs.

Got a call from Saban morning. He was dressing me down, asking what kind of joint I was running. Finally, I had enough of his shit. I asked HIM what kind of kid he was recruiting.

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-07-05, 12:53

Clarett's Folly wrote:Still not our worst DE.

Roosevelt Wagner?
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly on 2017-07-05, 16:22

duffy munn wrote:I witnessed Boo Boo in full effect without his meds. Probably before he was even diagnosed.

He beat the living fuck out of like 5 guys inside of 2 minutes. Literally 5 guys knocked out.

The cops were called and Boo Boo took off running. He was very fast for such a big dude. Well, he ran full speed directly into a cop car and went flying over the hood. Took 4 cops to get him into cuffs.

Got a call from Saban morning. He was dressing me down, asking what kind of joint I was running. Finally, I had enough of his shit. I asked HIM what kind of kid he was recruiting.

It would've been great if he would've responded "the kind of kid who can beat the living fuck out of like 5 guys inside of 2 minutes."
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn on 2017-07-05, 19:31

Clarett's Folly wrote:
duffy munn wrote:I witnessed Boo Boo in full effect without his meds. Probably before he was even diagnosed.

It would've been great if he would've responded "the kind of kid who can beat the living fuck out of like 5 guys inside of 2 minutes."

LOL. And then would throw an old man off a balcony later.

I did run into to Saban a few years later. He apologized and offered my tickets to any game.

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2017-07-05, 19:56

Should have wrestled in college.

Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm on 2017-07-05, 20:01

DWags wrote:The following was a nephew of one of my employees. Medicare couldn't and wouldn't pay for the 900 plus dollars a month in medication he needed for being bi-polar. He stopped buying it himself. Now I don't know what the monthly bill is for him in prison.

Lots of meds needed.

Well medicare isn't paying for his confinement, that's about their extent of caring is. Same with my insurance company, they wouldn't pay the $300 a month for my medication and it ended up costing them $100k.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green on 2017-07-05, 20:03

Saban was a terrible coach here
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2017-07-05, 20:07

Jake from State Farm wrote:
DWags wrote:The following was a nephew of one of my employees. Medicare couldn't and wouldn't pay for the 900 plus dollars a month in medication he needed for being bi-polar. He stopped buying it himself. Now I don't know what the monthly bill is for him in prison.

Lots of meds needed.

Well medicare isn't paying for his confinement, that's about their extent of caring is. Same with my insurance company, they wouldn't pay the $300 a month for my medication and it ended up costing them $100k.

Oh I agree. While the money is coming from the same place, those decisions are made without regard to what might be an end result. Which sucks.

Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn on 2017-07-05, 20:51

DWags wrote:Should have wrestled in college.

He did in the 2000 Citrus Bowl.

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn on 2017-07-05, 20:54

Herbie Green wrote:Saban was a terrible coach here

Compared to which other coaches here in the 25 years before him?

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green on 2017-07-05, 20:58

duffy munn wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:Saban was a terrible coach here

Compared to which other coaches here in the 25 years before him?

I guess he was just as mediocre but with more questionable characters
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum