Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I sent a propsal for a thread topic to CNN 48 hours ago, but haven't heard back yet.

4 posters

Go down

I sent a propsal for a thread topic to CNN 48 hours ago, but haven't heard back yet. Empty I sent a propsal for a thread topic to CNN 48 hours ago, but haven't heard back yet.

Post by tTy 2017-07-06, 00:09

Is it OK to post in the general forum filled with people who literally get hurt by words? Or should I stay in hiding and hold off so as to protect everyones hurts? I was told by the SWKGB that it would be a 48 to 72 hour review as to whether it would hurt anyone so much that I might risk my own life by posting it, so I am holding off, because I care about some of you fucking pussies.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I sent a propsal for a thread topic to CNN 48 hours ago, but haven't heard back yet. Empty Re: I sent a propsal for a thread topic to CNN 48 hours ago, but haven't heard back yet.

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-06, 00:12

You seem butthurt.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

I sent a propsal for a thread topic to CNN 48 hours ago, but haven't heard back yet. Empty Re: I sent a propsal for a thread topic to CNN 48 hours ago, but haven't heard back yet.

Post by tTy 2017-07-06, 00:13

tGreenWay wrote:You seem butthurt.

QFT
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-06, 00:16

Hilliary won. He should just let her be president.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-06, 00:17

DWags wrote:

He'd be butthurt regardless of who won.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2017-07-06, 00:22

There you persons go assigning genders to persons and such. You have no idea how many feelings you just hurt.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-06, 00:23

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

He's consistent. I admire that in my angry white gay guy friends.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-06, 00:37

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

He's not going to like being called gay. When he finishes the butt sex with the neighbor dude and reads your post, he's going to be pissed.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-06, 08:13

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

He's not going to like being called gay. When he finishes the butt sex with the neighbor dude and reads your post, he's going to be pissed.

I don't think I called him gay. It's just a trait in my gay angry white guy friends that I admire.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-07-06, 12:18

Any update on this?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-06, 12:23

Nordic wrote:Any update on this?

Probably not done reading Ty's propsal.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down