The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Empty The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Guest on 2017-07-10, 13:41

Dave Levinthal‏Verified account @davelevinthal 4h4 hours ago
More
Yes, we now have an official draft @TheRock political committee registered with the @FEC.

The 2020 Presidential campaign. DEYLNnrXgAA-RwS
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Turtleneck on 2017-07-10, 13:46

Maybe he really is running with Tom Hanks.

Oh, I just went and bought impeachtherock.com so I can cash in on his presidency.
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 27157
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : Currently on the couch

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-07-10, 13:46

Sure, that's the logical next step.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 31258
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Turtleneck on 2017-07-10, 13:54

tGreenWay wrote:Sure, that's the logical next step.  

Actually, the next step...

Russia hacks 2020 election to give Tump a win.
By 2022 Trump has convinced his loyalists the Constitution is worthless and is too constraining.
Congressional Republicans go along with it because his popularity is good for their brand.
Large parts of the Constitution are suspended, including an elected president.
Ivanka assumes the presidency in 2024.
We all have to go to work in purse and women's shoes factories.
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 27157
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : Currently on the couch

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by DWags on 2017-07-10, 13:57

Do you think in your lifetime we will see a guy elected that wears a mask every now and then in public? For no real reason, just wears it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 31625
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 57
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Turtleneck on 2017-07-10, 14:00

DWags wrote:Do you think in your lifetime we will see a guy elected that wears a mask every now and then in public? For no real reason, just wears it.

What kind of mask?
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 27157
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : Currently on the couch

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Guest on 2017-07-10, 14:44

tGreenWay wrote:Sure, that's the logical next step.

I'm on #TeamRock!!
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-07-10, 15:07

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Sure, that's the logical next step.  

Actually, the next step...

Russia hacks 2020 election to give Tump a win.
By 2022 Trump has convinced his loyalists the Constitution is worthless and is too constraining.
Congressional Republicans go along with it because his popularity is good for their brand.
Large parts of the Constitution are suspended, including an elected president.
Ivanka assumes the presidency in 2024.
We all have to go to work in purse and women's shoes factories.

With the assistance of Russia, I fully expect Trump will be declared the winner of the '20 election by the end of this year.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 31258
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-07-10, 15:09

DWags wrote:Do you think in your lifetime we will see a guy elected that wears a mask every now and then in public? For no real reason, just wears it.

Those Ronald Reagan halloweeen masks were pretty freaking realistic. How do we know Ronnie didn't show up for a news conference wearing one of his own masks? He was such a folksy cut up, you know.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 31258
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Guest on 2017-07-10, 15:12

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Actually, the next step...

Russia hacks 2020 election to give Tump a win.
By 2022 Trump has convinced his loyalists the Constitution is worthless and is too constraining.
Congressional Republicans go along with it because his popularity is good for their brand.
Large parts of the Constitution are suspended, including an elected president.
Ivanka assumes the presidency in 2024.
We all have to go to work in purse and women's shoes factories.

With the assistance of Russia, I fully expect Trump will be declared the winner of the '20 election by the end of this year.

That would certainly save America a helluva batch of money and time. Think of the infrastructure we can build!!!
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-07-10, 15:13

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

With the assistance of Russia, I fully expect Trump will be declared the winner of the '20 election by the end of this year.

That would certainly save America a helluva batch of money and time. Think of the infrastructure we can build!!!

And make Russia pay for it!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 31258
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by DWags on 2017-07-10, 15:14

Tom Hanks 2020

The 2020 Presidential campaign. 16c2x4n
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 31625
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 57
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Turtleneck on 2017-07-10, 15:16

DWags wrote:Tom Hanks 2020

The 2020 Presidential campaign. 16c2x4n

What a dumb shirt.

avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 27157
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : Currently on the couch

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Guest on 2017-07-10, 16:22

DWags wrote:Tom Hanks 2020

The 2020 Presidential campaign. 16c2x4n

He's such a with it dude.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by GRR Spartan on 2017-07-10, 21:54

Mike Pence has reportedly quietly lining up donors.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 6972
Join date : 2014-04-25

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Rocinante on 2017-07-10, 22:15

That looks like photoshop bro
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 16211
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : East Lansing, MI

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-07-11, 07:43

DWags wrote:Do you think in your lifetime we will see a guy elected that wears a mask every now and then in public? For no real reason, just wears it.
The 2020 Presidential campaign. 1211393

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 33074
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Guest on 2017-07-24, 08:28

Amazing numbers given how "unpopular" the President and Reps are....well at least according to the echo chamber in here and on most news shows....

Byron York: Why are Republicans trouncing Democrats in fundraising?+

The Republican president has a job approval rating around 40 percent. The GOP has an unfavorability rating around 56 percent. And Republicans trail Democrats by nine points in an average of "generic ballot" polls.

All of which makes it notable that the Republican National Committee is trouncing the Democratic National Committee when it comes to raising money, especially from small donors.

The numbers are striking. In June, the RNC raised $13.5 million to the DNC's $5.5 million.

For 2017 so far, the RNC has raised $75.4 million to the DNC's $38.2 million.

The RNC started the year with $25.3 million in cash on hand. Now it has $44.7 million. The DNC started the year with $10.5 in cash on hand. Now, that has fallen to $7.5 million.

As of June 30, the RNC reported $0 in debt. The DNC reported $3.3 million in debt.

A look inside the numbers is even worse for the DNC. Looking at collections from small donors — that is, those who contributed less than $200 — the RNC raised $10.5 million in the months of May and June. The DNC raised $5.3 million from small donors in the same time period.

The RNC's money total is a record — more than was raised in any previous non-presidential election year. That is true for June, and for all of 2017 as well. The $75.4 million raised this year compares to $55.4 million for the same period in 2015; to $51.2 for the same period in 2014; to $41.1 million for the same period in 2013, and so on going back.

Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Turtleneck on 2017-07-24, 08:46

Please tell everybody about their echo chambers. I think people want to hear about echo chambers from posters that push National Enquirer stories.
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 27157
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : Currently on the couch

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by GRR Spartan on 2017-07-24, 09:27

The National Enquirer headlines posing as factoids are there for everyone to see at checkout lines across the country.

They were one of the first saying the Russian meeting was a setup arranged by the Clinton campaign and the poster who defends Trump almost daily was posting there were "ties" to the Clinton campaign.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 6972
Join date : 2014-04-25

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Guest on 2017-08-02, 10:31

The Coming Swarm of Presidential Candidates

We’re up to 18 candidates, and that’s not counting the celebrities and media figures who might think Trump demonstrated that political experience is not only no longer required, but a liability: Mark Zuckerberg, Oprah, Mark Cuban, and so on. Quite a few Democrats see Trump’s victory in 2016 as a fluke, a historical accident, a twist of fate that can be explained only by Russian mischief. If President Trump’s job approval remains low, a lot of Democrats will conclude that the 2020 race will be the easiest path to the presidency in their lifetime.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Guest on 2017-08-05, 08:57

Yeah those Dems are going to wipe the unpopular R's out....You sure as hell wouldn't know anything in this article was true if you only read this forum.

Republicans Are So Unpopular, They Control More Politically Than They Ever Have in American History

The GOP controls more governorships than it ever has in history:

The GOP controls more 'trifectas' than it ever has before:
The 2020 Presidential campaign. Screen-Shot-2017-08-04-at-10.38.03-AM-1024x718

This is a rump party.

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Screen-Shot-2017-08-04-at-10.38.10-AM-1024x724
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by GRR Spartan on 2017-08-05, 10:55

At least 5 of those GOP governors openly opposed Trump's repeal and replace.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 6972
Join date : 2014-04-25

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by NigelUno on 2017-08-05, 11:05

LooseGoose wrote:Yeah those Dems are going to wipe the unpopular R's out....You sure as hell wouldn't know anything in this article was true if you only read this forum.

Republicans Are So Unpopular, They Control More Politically Than They Ever Have in American History

The GOP controls more governorships than it ever has in history:

The GOP controls more 'trifectas' than it ever has before:
The 2020 Presidential campaign. Screen-Shot-2017-08-04-at-10.38.03-AM-1024x718

This is a rump party.

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Screen-Shot-2017-08-04-at-10.38.10-AM-1024x724

The Republicans control the White House, Senate, and House.

Can you list the major legislation passed for me?

I'll wait.
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22675
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Guest on 2017-08-05, 11:20

News Bulletin for the Slow.

Not passing major legislation is not necessarily a bad thing.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Guest on 2017-10-27, 12:24

Whether you like the Daily Mail or not. Whether you like Piers Morgan or not. He makes a pretty sound argument here.

Scream all you like, snowflakes, but if you don’t get your s**t together soon, Trump’s going to be your President for another seven years

Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by steveschneider on 2017-10-27, 12:26

LooseGoose wrote:Whether you like the Daily Mail or not. Whether you like Piers Morgan or not. He makes a pretty sound argument here.

Scream all you like, snowflakes, but if you don’t get your s**t together soon, Trump’s going to be your President for another seven years


Just seeing the title, I don’t disagree. He will probably win again. I think Oprah is seriously the lefts best chance at winning and she doesn’t want it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 18909
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-10-27, 12:34

steveschneider wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Whether you like the Daily Mail or not. Whether you like Piers Morgan or not. He makes a pretty sound argument here.

Scream all you like, snowflakes, but if you don’t get your s**t together soon, Trump’s going to be your President for another seven years


Just seeing the title, I don’t disagree. He will probably win again. I think Oprah is seriously the lefts best chance at winning and she doesn’t want it.

Yeah, without reading it yet, he's not wrong. It also doesn't take a political genius to make that statement. The democrats seem a long way from finding a suitable challenger.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Guest on 2017-10-27, 12:38

steveschneider wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Whether you like the Daily Mail or not. Whether you like Piers Morgan or not. He makes a pretty sound argument here.

Scream all you like, snowflakes, but if you don’t get your s**t together soon, Trump’s going to be your President for another seven years


Just seeing the title, I don’t disagree. He will probably win again. I think Oprah is seriously the lefts best chance at winning and she doesn’t want it.

Opprah, The Rock or someone similar. Someone that can use the "non politician" angle to peel support away from Trump.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-10-27, 12:44

LooseGoose wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Just seeing the title, I don’t disagree. He will probably win again. I think Oprah is seriously the lefts best chance at winning and she doesn’t want it.

Opprah, The Rock or someone similar. Someone that can use the "non politician" angle to peel support away from Trump.
As much as everyone wants to drain the swamp of career politicians this experiment of an outsider in WH isn't exactly a model of success.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by NigelUno on 2017-10-27, 12:48

LooseGoose wrote:News Bulletin for the Slow.

Not passing major legislation is not necessarily a bad thing.

Is that a message for Trump?
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22675
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by steveschneider on 2017-10-27, 14:57

LooseGoose wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Just seeing the title, I don’t disagree. He will probably win again. I think Oprah is seriously the lefts best chance at winning and she doesn’t want it.

Opprah, The Rock or someone similar.   Someone that can use the "non politician" angle to peel support away from Trump.

the first time I read about the idea of her running I was like no f'ing way. Then after a little reflection what you just said is about how I see it. She is a media titan and a marketing wizard. She can have her messaging reach just about any where in the country and across all demos. I think she'd give Trump a run for his money. She probably doesn't want it though and I don't blame her.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 18909
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by steveschneider on 2017-10-27, 15:35

Floyd Robertson wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Opprah, The Rock or someone similar. Someone that can use the "non politician" angle to peel support away from Trump.
As much as everyone wants to drain the swamp of career politicians this experiment of an outsider in WH isn't exactly a model of success.

I don't disagree, but this is the country we live in. Populism matters.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 18909
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-10-27, 15:39

I think you guys are still thinking that everything will be just like 2016 going forward. That’s probably not the case, especially if it continues to be such a cluster fuck for the next two years. That’s why I keep saying it’s atill way way too far off to say something like “they gotta find that out of the government swagger.” Frankly- maybe not, maybe they’ll need an actual competent person that could pass a civics class. Running someone with no experience whatsoever could be the dumbest possible thing they could do if the general feel is that the country wants someone that has at least some idea of what they are doing this time and they are up against an incumbent.

So, I dunno. Enjoy your conversation about this in a fan fic kinda way, but that’s about all it means.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 20665
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 35
Location : Right behind you

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by GRR Spartan on 2017-10-27, 17:03

1 launched nuclear warhead or President Trump letting China dictate his foreign policy calling it a "deal" would make things change on a dime.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 6972
Join date : 2014-04-25

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-10-27, 17:21

LooseGoose wrote:News Bulletin for the Slow.

Not passing major legislation is not necessarily a bad thing.

Considering what all those rich, white, Republican men in the WH and Congress want to do to America and to Americans, I agree with you completely.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 31258
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-10-27, 17:30

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I think you guys are still thinking that everything will be just like 2016 going forward. That’s probably not the case, especially if it continues to be such a cluster fuck for the next two years. That’s why I keep saying it’s atill way way too far off to say something like “they gotta find that out of the government swagger.” Frankly- maybe not, maybe they’ll need an actual competent person that could pass a civics class. Running someone with no experience whatsoever could be the dumbest possible thing they could do if the general feel is that the country wants someone that has at least some idea of what they are doing this time and they are up against an incumbent.

So, I dunno. Enjoy your conversation about this in a fan fic kinda way, but that’s about all it means.

What do we have left if we don't have speculation?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-10-27, 17:38

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I think you guys are still thinking that everything will be just like 2016 going forward. That’s probably not the case, especially if it continues to be such a cluster fuck for the next two years. That’s why I keep saying it’s atill way way too far off to say something like “they gotta find that out of the government swagger.” Frankly- maybe not, maybe they’ll need an actual competent person that could pass a civics class. Running someone with no experience whatsoever could be the dumbest possible thing they could do if the general feel is that the country wants someone that has at least some idea of what they are doing this time and they are up against an incumbent.

So, I dunno. Enjoy your conversation about this in a fan fic kinda way, but that’s about all it means.

What do we have left if we don't have speculation?

The presidential run starts Nov. 7, 2018. We can darn well talk about possible candidates until then, so please speculate away.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 31258
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-10-27, 17:57

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I think you guys are still thinking that everything will be just like 2016 going forward. That’s probably not the case, especially if it continues to be such a cluster fuck for the next two years. That’s why I keep saying it’s atill way way too far off to say something like “they gotta find that out of the government swagger.” Frankly- maybe not, maybe they’ll need an actual competent person that could pass a civics class. Running someone with no experience whatsoever could be the dumbest possible thing they could do if the general feel is that the country wants someone that has at least some idea of what they are doing this time and they are up against an incumbent.

So, I dunno. Enjoy your conversation about this in a fan fic kinda way, but that’s about all it means.

What do we have left if we don't have speculation?

Fan fic mostly. That’s it at this point. It’s silly punditry if you ask me.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 20665
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 35
Location : Right behind you

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Guest on 2019-01-02, 08:27

The Contendahs.....

The most overrated and underrated 2020 Democrats

My prediction is Oprah or Michelle Obama ends up the candidate.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum