Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More devasting news for Millenials: their handshakes suck

+19
AnomanderRake
SawGreen
Senior Dickfist
The Pantry
Travis of the Cosmos
Tim Wakefield
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
CORNER BLITZ
Dendrobates
aualum06
Stoops21
MiamiSpartan
tGreenWay
Rocinante
DWags
Death Roe
InTenSity
Turtleneck
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

More devasting news for Millenials: their handshakes suck - Page 3 Empty Re: More devasting news for Millenials: their handshakes suck

Post by DWags 2017-10-26, 15:09

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Lol at wags thinking voting does shit.

Perfect
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

More devasting news for Millenials: their handshakes suck - Page 3 Empty Re: More devasting news for Millenials: their handshakes suck

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-10-26, 15:11

DWags wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

That doesn’t make any sense dwags. I realize that struggling to find words is also an early sign of Alzheimer’s. Look, I’m not and expert on this stuff but maybe just casually mention it to your doctor or whatever.

I did.  She just told me to stop talking to feminine assholes on the internet, they'll never change and just get more exasperating.  I'm a stubborn type of guy as you can see.

Lol triggered bitch
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-26, 15:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

I look forward to the millenial-lution

will I need a gun?
you always need a gun.

and a bible.

Those two mystical entities are what allows me to sleep at night.

I'm always packing Bob.  Always.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-26, 15:13

DWags wrote:

I did.  She just told me to stop talking to feminine assholes on the internet, they'll never change and just get more exasperating.  I'm a stubborn type of guy as you can see.

Lol triggered bitch

My doctor is not a Bitch Travis.  I don't think you're feeling that well today.   You don't even know her.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-26, 15:14

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
you always need a gun.

and a bible.

Those two mystical entities are what allows me to sleep at night.

I'm always packing Bob.  Always.
same - it provides me and my family with such peace of mind.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-10-26, 15:16

DWags wrote:

Lol triggered bitch

My doctor is not a Bitch Travis.  I don't think you're feeling that well today.   You don't even know her.

Dwags I have a real question- you appear to actually care about these generation bullshit threads. (Otpt too but you to a much greater extent.) Which is fine. Good for you. But I pretty much just fucked around and poked at you before- “boomers are trash garbage human beings haha blah blah” that kinda thing. If you actually care about this shit I’d rather back off and leave you alone since I find that type of mentality rather disturbing. I mean you take the bait every. Single. Time. It’s weird man. It’s weird.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-26, 15:20

DWags wrote:

Dwags I have a real question- you appear to actually care about these generation bullshit threads. (Otpt too but you to a much greater extent.) Which is fine. Good for you. But I pretty much just fucked around and poked at you before- “boomers are trash garbage human beings haha blah blah” that kinda thing. If you actually care about this shit I’d rather back off and leave you alone since I find that type of mentality rather disturbing. I mean you take the bait every. Single. Time. It’s weird man. It’s weird.

This is like the fourth time you've asked this/stated this.   Are you o.k.?  I hope so.  

But yeah, give me the list of things I should participate in.  I'll look it over.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-10-26, 15:25

You just get so so so worked up. It’s fuckin weird.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-26, 15:27

Travis has this thing - he accuses anyone that responds to his bullshit in a way he doesn't like as "getting all worked up". I guess it strokes his ego to think he's really stirring some shit whilst remaining James Bond chill. Different strokes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-10-26, 15:32

LooseGoose wrote:Travis has this thing - he accuses anyone that responds to his bullshit in a way he doesn't like as "getting all worked up". I guess it strokes his ego to think he's really stirring some shit whilst remaining James Bond chill. Different strokes.

He’s pretty fucking worked up goose.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-26, 15:33

LooseGoose wrote:Travis has this thing - he accuses anyone that responds to his bullshit in a way he doesn't like as "getting all worked up". I guess it strokes his ego to think he's really stirring some shit whilst remaining James Bond chill. Different strokes.

His buttons are pretty easy to push. It’s entertaining
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-26, 15:40

Well to be honest I'm still pretty worked up over the SVG thing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-10-26, 15:41

If I weren't about to have a kid I would sooo sponsor a royal rumble at LAN right now.

I know that's a RCMB bit, shut up. Wanna fight about it?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-26, 15:41

Which James Bond? I'd go with Timothy Dalton. Personally, I've always thought of Travis more like Darrin Stephens from Bewitched, but not the cool Darrin, the second Darrin that everybody thinks is yeah he's okay but sorta dull.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-26, 15:50

tGreenWay wrote:

Which James Bond? I'd go with Timothy Dalton. Personally, I've always thought of Travis more like Darrin Stephens from Bewitched, but not the cool Darrin, the second Darrin that everybody thinks is yeah he's okay but sorta dull.

George Lazenby - One movie and out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-10-26, 15:54

DWags wrote:

His buttons are pretty easy to push. It’s entertaining

You didn’t push any buttons dwags. I think you’re confusing me with otpt. Another one of those sundowning things man More devasting news for Millenials: their handshakes suck - Page 3 1f62c
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-26, 16:11

tGreenWay wrote:

I thought like the monte Hall game show type guy.

But I’m having an issue with you and Dalton as James Bond.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-26, 16:12

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

He sounds like a real loser. IOW; you nailed it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-26, 16:18

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Not me, Travis. Until Goose pointed out Geo Lazenvy, I considered Dalton the least memorable Bond.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-26, 16:20

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

Not me, Travis. Until Goose pointed out Geo Lazenvy, I considered Dalton the least memorable Bond.

Got it. I just stopped after Connery and Moore.

Who do you think was the best villain?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2017-10-26, 16:27

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I thought he was pretty good, though. He just had the unfortunate situation of following a legend. Like how in sports you don't want to be the guy that takes over from a legendary coach. You want to be the guy after the guy that takes over.

Timothy Dalton was the only one that was really just not suited for the role, IMHO.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-27, 12:27

More devasting news for Millenials: their handshakes suck - Page 3 DNKDXEzV4AERXsH
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-10-27, 12:38

Buffalo Wild Wings? Isn’t that a positive? That place sucks.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-27, 13:40

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Got it. I just stopped after Connery and Moore.

Who do you think was the best villain?

Jaws.
/thread
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-14, 09:09

Now these fucking Millenials think they've invented roommates.....

More devasting news for Millenials: their handshakes suck - Page 3 DOfw67DU8AAZ5Bo

The trend of co-living
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2017-11-14, 09:11

WTF?
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-14, 09:49

LooseGoose wrote:Now these fucking Millenials think they've invented roommates.....

More devasting news for Millenials: their handshakes suck - Page 3 DOfw67DU8AAZ5Bo

The trend of co-living
More devasting news for Millenials: their handshakes suck - Page 3 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-12-06, 20:04

A Millennial job interview
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2017-12-07, 07:28

That's a good one, Pantry. We only have one millennial on our team and while he does not fit the stereotype, I'll be showing this to him.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-12-07, 08:02

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/12/06/young-people-say-calling-them-snowflakes-damages-their-mental-health/

lol!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain 2017-12-07, 10:59

I have had older gentlemen tell me that I have quite a firm handshake
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-12-07, 11:11

Bill Cain wrote:I have had older gentlemen tell me that I have quite a firm handshake

Was his name Kevin Spacey?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-07, 11:27

Bill Cain wrote:I have had older gentlemen tell me that I have quite a firm handshake

How firm is your backside?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-07, 11:43

TheReal_LWS wrote:http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/12/06/young-people-say-calling-them-snowflakes-damages-their-mental-health/

lol!

Breitbart More devasting news for Millenials: their handshakes suck - Page 3 502811600
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-13, 18:22

More devasting news for Millenials: their handshakes suck - Page 3 DQ8-putVwAASPTV
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-13, 19:22

Bump to remind boomers that they are the worst generation.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-12-13, 19:52

Turtleneck wrote:Bump to remind boomers that they are the worst generation.

+1
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3