Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSU basketball trainer arrested for distracted driving, killing two.

+2
tGreenWay
DWags
6 posters

Go down

MSU basketball trainer arrested for distracted driving, killing two.  Empty MSU basketball trainer arrested for distracted driving, killing two.

Post by DWags 2017-07-17, 00:56

What a tragedy.

Distracted driving
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

MSU basketball trainer arrested for distracted driving, killing two.  Empty Re: MSU basketball trainer arrested for distracted driving, killing two.

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-17, 02:26

That's just horrible.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

MSU basketball trainer arrested for distracted driving, killing two.  Empty Re: MSU basketball trainer arrested for distracted driving, killing two.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-07-17, 09:50

Oh my barf. A 5 year old. God damn.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-07-17, 11:35

Yuck... tragic and absolutely senseless/preventable.

RIP.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-17, 18:33

Izzo' statement:

"We are aware of the July 14 fatal accident in Monroe County involving Todd Moyer, associate strength and conditioning coach," Izzo's statement read, per the Lansing State Journal's RJ Wolcott. "Our thoughts and prayers go out to the victim's family during this difficult time. I can't imagine the pain they are feeling in losing two family members so tragically and so suddenly. As the Monroe County Sheriff's office continues their investigation, we will be monitoring the situation."
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2017-07-17, 19:43

So terrible
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-07-17, 21:02

Its horrble the accident cost 2 people their lives.  

Drove on 131/127/75 to and from Manistique 2 weeks ago and my wife was shocked how many drivers we saw texting / dialing / reading their cell phone screens where the speed limit is up to 75 and most were going 80+. 

Along the way there would be slower traffic merging and we saw some close calls.  I can see how you could be cruising at a posted speed limt and come up on slow traffic a helluva lot faster than you think.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-07-18, 07:55

GRR Spartan wrote:Its horrble the accident cost 2 people their lives.  

Drove on 131/127/75 to and from Manistique 2 weeks ago and my wife was shocked how many drivers we saw texting / dialing / reading their cell phone screens where the speed limit is up to 75 and most were going 80+. 

Along the way there would be slower traffic merging and we saw some close calls.  I can see how you could be cruising at a posted speed limt and come up on slow traffic a helluva lot faster than you think.
yeah, I don't have any data or anything to back it up.. but from my anecdotal observations just being around town, etc., distracted driving is an absolute epidemic and, frankly, it's shocking that this sort of tragedy doesn't happen more often.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down