Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here we go: Conway implies Mueller on a partisan witch hunt

+3
GRR Spartan
Robert J Sakimano
Turtleneck
7 posters

Go down

Here we go: Conway implies Mueller on a partisan witch hunt Empty Here we go: Conway implies Mueller on a partisan witch hunt

Post by Turtleneck 21/07/17, 08:51 am

Watch the video: http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/21/kellyanne-conway-responds-mueller-probe-widening-look-trumps-finances

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Here we go: Conway implies Mueller on a partisan witch hunt Empty Re: Here we go: Conway implies Mueller on a partisan witch hunt

Post by Robert J Sakimano 21/07/17, 08:53 am

Here we go: Conway implies Mueller on a partisan witch hunt Bevis-and-kelly-conway-2

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Here we go: Conway implies Mueller on a partisan witch hunt Empty Re: Here we go: Conway implies Mueller on a partisan witch hunt

Post by GRR Spartan 21/07/17, 08:57 am

She liked being a hunter more than working for the hunted.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 21/07/17, 01:01 pm

How far will attempting to undermine Mueller go?

Some of President Trump’s lawyers are exploring ways to limit or undercut special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s Russia investigation, building a case against what they allege are his conflicts of interest and discussing the president’s authority to grant pardons, according to people familiar with the effort.

Trump has asked his advisers about his power to pardon aides, family members and even himself in connection with the probe, according to one of those people. A second person said Trump’s lawyers have been discussing the president’s pardoning powers among themselves.

One adviser said the president has simply expressed a curiosity in understanding the reach of his pardoning authority, as well as the limits of Mueller’s investigation.

“This is not in the context of, ‘I can’t wait to pardon myself,’ ” a close adviser said.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-lawyers-seek-to-undercut-muellers-russia-investigation/2017/07/20/232ebf2c-6d71-11e7-b9e2-2056e768a7e5_story.html?tid=ss_tw-bottom&utm_term=.9fbe1c014fde

It does not seem like a fight the president should pick, and that these reports do not reflect any real move to dismiss Mueller.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 21/07/17, 01:17 pm

Strange conduct for an innocent man.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 21/07/17, 03:31 pm

Trump Aides, Seeking Leverage, Investigate Mueller’s Investigators
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/20/us/politics/donald-trump-robert-mueller-russia-investigation.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=New%20Campaign&utm_term=%2AMorning%20Brief
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 21/07/17, 03:33 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Trump Aides, Seeking Leverage, Investigate Mueller’s Investigators
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/20/us/politics/donald-trump-robert-mueller-russia-investigation.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=New%20Campaign&utm_term=%2AMorning%20Brief

So we should investigate the investigators who are investigating the investigators. This could be fun.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 21/07/17, 03:56 pm

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Trump Aides, Seeking Leverage, Investigate Mueller’s Investigators

So we should investigate the investigators who are investigating the investigators. This could be fun.

I plan to investigate tSwill.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 21/07/17, 04:25 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:

Just don't look in the freezer in my garage. TIA.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 21/07/17, 04:27 pm

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I plan to start with everybody's financials, DWags. Then freezers.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 21/07/17, 05:09 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:

I plan to start with everybody's financials, DWags. Then freezers.

Contraband #MAGA hats.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 01/08/17, 09:47 am

I am old enough to remember when Mueller was a stand up guy who could be trusted to do this job objectively and effectively.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/08/01/another-conservative-house-republican-calls-on-mueller-to-resign/?utm_term=.cbcd2242c656
Another conservative House lawmaker is calling for special counsel Robert S. Mueller III to resign, arguing that he has a conflict of interest that should disqualify him from running the Justice Department’s probe of potential connections between President Trump’s surrogates and the Kremlin.

Rep. Trent Franks (R-Ariz.), a staunch conservative and one of the more senior members of the House Judiciary Committee, argued that Mueller and former FBI director James B. Comey have “a close friendship” and that Mueller “appears to be a partisan arbiter of justice.”

Franks also criticized Mueller for bringing individuals to his team who donated to Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, which he called “obviously deliberate partisan hirings” that “do not help convey impartiality.”

“Until Mueller resigns, he will be in clear violation of the law,” Franks concluded.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 01/08/17, 11:34 am

Conway has been a political hatchet gypsy for decades. Steve Bannon knew her because she's been making money as an anti-Clinton hired gun since Bill Clinton was in The White House.

If Trump somehow gets Mueller fired we have moved to an authoritarian kleptocracy where traditional rules of business conflicts and ethics no longer apply.

Mueller is doing his job and the last thing Trump wants is the curtains to be pulled off his finances, businesses and transactions. Mueller doesn't cut corners.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/when-robert-muellers-only-case-was-a-childs-murder
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01/08/17, 11:45 am

Old news. As usual follow the $$.

Check the political donations of his team. Yep, that's fair, balanced and non partisan.

If you're a liberal hack.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 01/08/17, 11:47 am

LooseGoose wrote:Old news. As usual follow the $$.

Check the political donations of his team. Yep, that's fair, balanced and non partisan.

I would like to see your point of view, Loose. I really would. Just one problem. My head will not go that far up my ass.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 01/08/17, 11:57 am

How many political donations did Ken Starr and members of his Whitewater investigation committee make to GOP and "conservative causes"?

Funny how the guy who wants us to trust him thinks lawyers can't be lawyers and separate things from their personal political beliefs.

That might be true not be truefor retiree in Mio but AG's all over the US investigate things that they might personally disagree but as a lawyer they are duty bound to seek justice according to the law.

The only people who think Mueller and the people he selected can be swayed by donations are political hacks themselves or very fearful that Trump will be found to be in deep shit.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01/08/17, 03:14 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:How many political donations did Ken Starr and members of his Whitewater investigation committee make to GOP and "conservative causes"?

Funny how the guy who wants us to trust him thinks lawyers can't be lawyers and separate things from their personal political beliefs.

That might be true not be truefor retiree in Mio but AG's all over the US investigate things that they might personally disagree but as a lawyer they are duty bound to seek justice according to the law.

The only people who think Mueller and the people he selected can be swayed by donations are political hacks themselves or very fearful that Trump will be found to be in deep shit.

Here we go: Conway implies Mueller on a partisan witch hunt 502811600 Here we go: Conway implies Mueller on a partisan witch hunt 502811600 Here we go: Conway implies Mueller on a partisan witch hunt 502811600 NOW it's OK to bring up 20 years ago. when I do that I get a chorus of shit.

and it was Mueller's staff I was referring to.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01/08/17, 03:14 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

I would like to see your point of view, Loose. I really would. Just one problem. My head will not go that far up my ass.

Your normal quality contribution.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 01/08/17, 03:16 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Your normal quality contribution.

Sometimes running circles around you gets boring.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 01/08/17, 04:43 pm

Because anyone who disagrees with the convent conservative from Mio gets labeled a liberal like that makes them a less than American than some retiree sitting in front of a computer screen searching for web sites of science deniers.

Bottom line is everyday we turn around Trump has got his lawyers and or staff lying /making excuses for him.

Trump's sole focus is not getting indicted.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 03/08/17, 03:02 pm

The Reagan Battalion‏Verified account @ReaganBattalion 16h16 hours ago
Medals earned while serving our country: Robert Mueller vs. @SeanHannity
Here we go: Conway implies Mueller on a partisan witch hunt DGRkQMcUMAI1na1
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 03/08/17, 03:11 pm

isn't it funny how far the America first patriots have fallen in their defense of a sexual predator?

These are the same people who would defend America at every turn, under every circumstance - now they're the first to blame America for any perceived shortcoming.. even go so far as to defend the current administration's involvement with a long-time sworn enemy that even their stated hero - Ronald Reagan - would staunchly and reliably criticize.

just shows how the right chooses politics and power over love of country.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 03/08/17, 05:27 pm

Wife of new Mueller prosecutor just bailed as judge in 2 Trump cases

By JOSH GERSTEIN 08/01/2017 11:09 PM EDT Updated 08/02/2017 01:46 PM EDT
A federal judge who is the wife of a lawyer joining special counsel Robert Mueller's Trump-Russia investigation recently recused herself from a pair of lawsuits challenging President Donald Trump's business dealings with foreign governments.

Mueller's office confirmed Tuesday evening that former fraud and corruption prosecutor Greg Andres has agreed to join the special counsel staff.

The development offers an explanation for the previously unanswered question of why U.S. District Court Judge Ronnie Abrams, who married Andres in 2001, suddenly recused herself last month from the emoluments lawsuits. One of the cases was filed by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics (CREW) in Washington and the other was brought by White Plains, N.Y. attorney William Weinstein.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2017/08/01/mueller-trump-emoluments-prosecutors-241232
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 03/08/17, 05:59 pm

Trump spent weeks, possibly months shredding, subpoenaed and one must conclude incriminating documents when he was being investigated for civil rights violations in renting his subsidized apartments.

With Andres on board its all hands on deck to destroy paper/computer trails.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 09/12/17, 12:48 pm

I can remember when Republicans and Fox News said Mueller was a man of strong character and integrity. Now they are in full on attack mode. They even got Republican lunatic Joe Walsh riled up.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/363924-joe-walsh-rips-fox-news-calls-mueller-an-american-hero

It would be funny if it was not so dangerous.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 10/12/17, 08:02 am

Odd argument to make since many consider a donation a matter of free speech.

I mean follow the money on anything that goes on in DC.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 10/12/17, 10:02 am

msugolfguy wrote:

Odd argument to make since many consider a donation a matter of free speech.

I mean follow the money on anything that goes on in DC.

According to Loose’s logic, FBI Director Wray is also not capable of being objective in his job. Nor is anybody that has made a campaign donation of any sort.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 10/12/17, 01:53 pm

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 11/12/17, 08:48 am

There are people in this country who will sacrifice anything from slashing the social safety net, tacitly sit by watching net neutrality vaporize and defend Presidential conflicts of interest so long as the US stops abortion.

No cost is too high. That group runs the gamut from the Top 1% who will always have the means to buy what they need even if they have to travel to bottom 20% evangelical Christians who don't have a pot to pee in thinking their reward will be after the resurrection.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Here we go: Conway implies Mueller on a partisan witch hunt Empty This goes past partisan witch hunt. Now claiming violation of federal law.

Post by Turtleneck 16/12/17, 11:33 pm

Trump transition lawyer accuses Mueller of unlawfully obtaining emails

A lawyer for President Donald Trump’s transition team is accusing special counsel Robert Mueller of unlawfully obtaining tens of thousands of private emails during its investigation into Russian meddling in last year’s presidential election.

Kory Langhofer, an Arizona-based attorney representing Trump for America, spelled out the complaint in a seven-page letter sent Saturday to the main House and Senate oversight committees where he raises potential violations of attorney-client privilege and the Fourth Amendment, which protects against unlawful search and seizure.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/16/mueller-trump-transition-emails-lawyer-299577
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 17/12/17, 12:02 am

Here's the WAPO story.

The Pussy Grabber, his lawyers and the GOP are going to let Russia have greater access to every election in the future.  

There is no truth anymore and its astounding what  Evagelicals and Roman Catholics will give up to end abortion.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/mueller-unlawfully-obtained-emails-trump-transition-team-says/2017/12/16/6162f350-e2cc-11e7-8679-a9728984779c_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_trumpemails-1010pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.0a50b10784ee

Last edited by GRR Spartan on 17/12/17, 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 17/12/17, 01:28 am

Has Donnie tightened sanctions on Russia yet or is he still telling Congress to go fuck itself, despite the near-unanimous votes of both chambers?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 17/12/17, 10:09 am

Here we go: Conway implies Mueller on a partisan witch hunt DRP9kL8UIAA2b-k?format=jpg&name=large
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 17/12/17, 11:30 am

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 17/12/17, 12:03 pm

Is that Ryan Gooseleg in that album art, GreenWay?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 17/12/17, 04:32 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Is that Ryan Gooseleg in that album art, GreenWay?

Yes.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 17/12/17, 05:56 pm

Mueller will be fired Friday
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 17/12/17, 06:22 pm

DWags wrote:Mueller will be fired Friday

That's the rumor spreading all over twitter. Seth Abramson had a tweetstorm about it last night. He sure took a long time to say not very much about a Constitutional Crisis.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 06/03/18, 12:01 pm

I don't really know what the Hatch (Orrin?) act is (yet) but there's been a violation (or two).

Here we go: Conway implies Mueller on a partisan witch hunt DXnssJaVoAAW-Mm
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down