Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm so proud of this family - they're the example for all Progressives.

5 posters

Go down

I'm so proud of this family - they're the example for all Progressives. Empty I'm so proud of this family - they're the example for all Progressives.

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jul 2017 - 14:09

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I'm so proud of this family - they're the example for all Progressives. Empty Re: I'm so proud of this family - they're the example for all Progressives.

Post by Turtleneck Wed 26 Jul 2017 - 14:21

Still #triggered.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I'm so proud of this family - they're the example for all Progressives. Empty Re: I'm so proud of this family - they're the example for all Progressives.

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jul 2017 - 16:24

Sorry that seeing your asshole allies bothers you so.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 26 Jul 2017 - 16:29

LooseGoose wrote:Sorry that seeing your asshole allies bothers you so.

Do you miss Blanch so much that you decided to steal his posting style?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 26 Jul 2017 - 16:39

And racists are your allies. Is that how you play? OK. Easy to do.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed 26 Jul 2017 - 17:10

Any small government solutions for that mentally challeged couple in Oregon yet or was that another look at me attention whore thread?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 26 Jul 2017 - 17:38

When did goose hit full tilt mode? I'm so proud of this family - they're the example for all Progressives. 502811600 holy sheet these posts. Things must be quieter than normal in mio, so you know - really quiet.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sat 29 Jul 2017 - 23:27

There is some science behind the idea that fish may not in fact feel pain in the same way that mammals do. Regardless, it is the natural way of the world for animals to eat other animals. These people are obnoxious.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat 29 Jul 2017 - 23:38

Cameron wrote:There is some science behind the idea that fish may not in fact feel pain in the same way that mammals do. Regardless, it is the natural way of the world for animals to eat other animals. These people are obnoxious.

Look at this fellas, one of them fucking scientists!
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jul 2017 - 7:17

DWags wrote:

Go read up on the segregated schools in NYC, then come back and tell me more about racists.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 30 Jul 2017 - 7:48

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Go read up on the segregated schools in NYC, then come back and tell me more about racists.

Goose, calling the idiot in that film you posted my allies, is as ignorant as if I called the kkk your allies.

Both are extreme examples of fools on a political spectrum. That was my point and what the fuck is wrong with you?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 30 Jul 2017 - 8:04

Goose telling people to read up on things because he once upon a time read a blog piece on Redstate and now considers himself an expert. I'm so proud of this family - they're the example for all Progressives. 502811600
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jul 2017 - 8:46

Turtleneck wrote:Goose telling people to read up on things because he once upon a time read a blog piece on Redstate and now considers himself an expert. I'm so proud of this family - they're the example for all Progressives. 502811600

"once upon a time"

I'm so proud of this family - they're the example for all Progressives. 502811600 I'm so proud of this family - they're the example for all Progressives. 502811600 I'm so proud of this family - they're the example for all Progressives. 502811600
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jul 2017 - 8:47

DWags wrote:
Goose, calling the idiot in that film you posted my allies, is as ignorant as if I called the kkk your allies.

Both are extreme examples of fools on a political spectrum. That was my point and what the fuck is wrong with you?

Please think back to this post each time someone on here tells me who my "allies" are.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 30 Jul 2017 - 8:48

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Goose telling people to read up on things because he once upon a time read a blog piece on Redstate and now considers himself an expert. I'm so proud of this family - they're the example for all Progressives. 502811600

"once upon a time"

I'm so proud of this family - they're the example for all Progressives. 502811600 I'm so proud of this family - they're the example for all Progressives. 502811600 I'm so proud of this family - they're the example for all Progressives. 502811600

It's not like you have ever read any of those 3,000 books.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 30 Jul 2017 - 8:50

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Please think back to this post each time someone on here tells me who my "allies" are.

I think back to you every time some dumbass posts an extreme story and acts like everyone in that party is exactly like that. Know of anybody who does that?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jul 2017 - 9:25

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I think back to you every time some dumbass posts an extreme story and acts like everyone in that party is exactly like that. Know of anybody who does that?

Yes, go back to the early days of this forum. Once fire was used to fight fire it became unacceptable.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 30 Jul 2017 - 9:42

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Yes, go back to the early days of this forum. Once fire was used to fight fire it became unacceptable.

I'm so proud of this family - they're the example for all Progressives. 29932595
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 30 Jul 2017 - 9:52

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I'm so proud of this family - they're the example for all Progressives. 29932595

Obama!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sun 30 Jul 2017 - 10:00

Buh buh buh but Hillary...........

When you're supporting the guy in The White House whose response to losing a vote to repeal the ACA with witholding subsidy payments for insurance that covers government employees including Congress you probably should quit playing the compassion card.

Don't expect to convince a zealot of anything.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down