Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happened to Pylon?

4 posters

Go down

Pylon's fate

What happened to Pylon? Vote_lcap100%What happened to Pylon? Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 5 ]
What happened to Pylon? Vote_lcap0%What happened to Pylon? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll What happened to Pylon?

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-27, 19:52

Was Pylon killed by the Clintons? They have had so many people killed so why not Pylon?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Poll Re: What happened to Pylon?

Post by DWags 2017-07-27, 20:15

I voted for Clinton killing cause it would be so fucking cool. I mean, not for Pylon, but shit we'd be the talk of the universe. Then, we could really abuse our mod powers when we got busy from all the traffic. Oh wait, I'm getting too far ahead of myself. Don't want to suck my own dick yet.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-27, 20:36

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-27, 20:37

There's no proof that Pylon was a man.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-27, 21:04

DWags wrote:I voted for Clinton killing cause it would be so fucking cool. I mean, not for Pylon, but shit we'd be the talk of the universe. Then, we could really abuse our mod powers when we got busy from all the traffic. Oh wait, I'm getting too far ahead of myself. Don't want to suck my own dick yet.

Yet? Good idea leaving some wiggle room to change your mind.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-27, 23:11

Turtleneck you know what's always made me laugh about the Clinton kill list thing? How the fuck is Anthony Weiner still alive? Fucker would have been #1 #2 #3 #4 and #5 on any such kill list.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-27, 23:25

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Turtleneck you know what's always made me laugh about the Clinton kill list thing? How the fuck is Anthony Weiner still alive? Fucker would have been #1 #2 #3 #4 and #5 on any such kill list.

Yeah, no way Pylon gets it before AW. Also, this was a trick question because Hillary died. tSwill was running exclusive coverage late into the election that Clinton was dying of some disease. I saw repeated posts that diagnosed her with terminal this or that based on photos of her at various events.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-27, 23:33

Turtleneck wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Turtleneck you know what's always made me laugh about the Clinton kill list thing? How the fuck is Anthony Weiner still alive? Fucker would have been #1 #2 #3 #4 and #5 on any such kill list.

Yeah, no way Pylon gets it before AW. Also, this was a trick question because Hillary died. tSwill was running exclusive coverage late into the election that Clinton was dying of some disease. I saw repeated posts that diagnosed her with terminal this or that based on photos of her at various events.

No. She's not dead. The president of the United States tweets about some random lady in New York who has no actual responsibilities pretty much every single day. There's no reason why he'd do that about a dead lady. Unless he thinks she's one of those people that's votes from the grave. Wait... is that why he keeps talking about her? That makes sense. Never mind.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-27, 23:52

There's still time.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down