Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roc's girlfriend is on her parent's health insurance

3 posters

Go down

Roc's girlfriend is on her parent's health insurance Empty Roc's girlfriend is on her parent's health insurance

Post by Turtleneck Sun 30 Jul 2017 - 11:06

A voice for individual responsibility and fierce critic of Obamacare...

Handler came off as far more relaxed than Lahren, who spoke at an absurdly fast pace about her opposition to “socialized medicine” and how “pro-America” she is. At the same time, she said she wanted to see Republicans “get their shit together” and actually solve problems.

When Handler asked Lahren if she has health insurance, she said, “Luckily, I am 24, so I am still on my parents’ plan.” That line drew loud boos from the crowd at her apparent hypocrisy, but Handler defended her honesty. In the next breath, Lahren said Obamacare is in a “death spiral.”

Some insightful commentary was offered about trans people in the military as well...

“For me, reinstating the ban on transgenders in the military was a very positive step,” Lahren said to boos and shouts from the crowd. “It’s not because I have anything against trans people. I don’t care what the hell you do, I don’t want to pay for it.” She went on to compare trans soldiers to people who have asthma and can’t fight, and argued that the military is “not the place for a social experiment.” The boos grew even louder when she said that “gender dysmorphia” is still a recognized medical disorder.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/chelsea-handler-vs-tomi-lahren-gets-ugly-at-politicon
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Roc's girlfriend is on her parent's health insurance Empty Re: Roc's girlfriend is on her parent's health insurance

Post by GRR Spartan Sun 30 Jul 2017 - 12:00

A testament to personal responsibility by another convienient conservative.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Roc's girlfriend is on her parent's health insurance Empty Re: Roc's girlfriend is on her parent's health insurance

Post by Rocinante Tue 1 Aug 2017 - 11:31

Don't disparage my Tomi.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 1 Aug 2017 - 11:34

Roc's girlfriend is on her parent's health insurance Screen-Shot-2017-01-10-at-12.53.26-AM-650x289
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 1 Aug 2017 - 11:34

Oh my god... brb.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 1 Aug 2017 - 11:40

There is a thread somewhere about it, but last year somebody dug up a bunch of her tweets from college. Special stuff.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down