Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malik McDowell injured in ATV accident. Put on IR

+29
duffy munn
Tim Wakefield
NWSpartan
AvgMSUJoe
Cameron
MSU addict
TheReal_LWS
SawGreen
Heat Miser
CORNER BLITZ
Death Roe
InTenSity
Herbie Green
I.B. Fine
Nordic
kingstonlake
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
steveschneider
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
Clarett's Folly
WhiteBoyHatcher
Wally Fairway
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
DWags
33 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Malik McDowell injured in ATV accident. Put on IR - Page 5 Empty Re: Malik McDowell injured in ATV accident. Put on IR

Post by steveschneider 2019-09-12, 12:11

Marvel What If Malik Mcdowel had Committed to UofM?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Malik McDowell injured in ATV accident. Put on IR - Page 5 Empty Re: Malik McDowell injured in ATV accident. Put on IR

Post by DWags 2019-11-14, 07:09

Three months in jail plus he has to write three essays
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2019-11-14, 07:35

DWags wrote:Three months in jail plus he has to write three essays

Good on the Judge. I hope Malik can turn his life around.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-11-14, 07:51

duffy munn wrote:
DWags wrote:Three months in jail plus he has to write three essays

Good on the Judge. I hope Malik can turn his life around.

Same.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-05-03, 18:16

[tw]1389312888121212929[/tw]

Shocked
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2021-05-03, 19:19

Floyd Robertson wrote:[tw]1389312888121212929[/tw]

Shocked

Just saw this. Talk about unexpected...
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2021-05-03, 19:38

I've been following him on the gram. He's been working out pretty hard for quite some time now. Not entirely shocked someone is bringing him in to camp.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-05-03, 21:18

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I've been following him on the gram. He's been working out pretty hard for quite some time now. Not entirely shocked someone is bringing him in to camp.

Absolutely. At one point I thought he might become the greatest Dlineman of all time. Obvious he had some issues. I hope a professional team seeks to help him with that first so he can help them
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-05-03, 21:52

Honestly I assumed that this thread was being bumped because of some variety of horrible news so this was a nice little surprise thank you floyd you’re my hero
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-05-04, 01:22

good for him. wish him the best and he knocks it out of the fucking park Malik McDowell injured in ATV accident. Put on IR - Page 5 3493939353

or is that baseball, greenway? will you confirm? Wink
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2022-01-18, 10:49

Dude. WTF

Cleveland Browns defensive tackle Malik McDowell was behind bars in Broward County on Tuesday after authorities said he walked into a Deerfield Beach children’s learning center naked and attacked a deputy Monday.

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2022/01/18/nfl-malik-mcdowell-accused-of-public-exposure-beating-broward-deputy/
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2022-01-18, 10:54

MiamiSpartan wrote:Dude. WTF

Cleveland Browns defensive tackle Malik McDowell was behind bars in Broward County on Tuesday after authorities said he walked into a Deerfield Beach children’s learning center naked and attacked a deputy Monday.

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2022/01/18/nfl-malik-mcdowell-accused-of-public-exposure-beating-broward-deputy/

Probably strike 3. Amazing he came all the way back form the ATV accident and other trouble with the law. His football career is very likely over.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-01-18, 11:29

duffy munn wrote:

Probably strike 3. Amazing he came all the way back form the ATV accident and other trouble with the law. His football career is very likely over.
It’s a good thing he has a degree from MSU. Oh, wait…. Malik McDowell injured in ATV accident. Put on IR - Page 5 294152859
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2022-01-18, 11:33

PennSpartan wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

It’s a good thing he has a degree from MSU. Oh, wait…. Malik McDowell injured in ATV accident. Put on IR - Page 5 294152859

I feel bad for the kid. He's obviously troubled and has been for some time. Joya did him no favors.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake and PennSpartan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-01-18, 12:11

a lot of legal problems and mental health issues at this point.

For those close to him, football should be the least of their concern. Gonna have to help this young man out and get him the support he needs before something even worse happens.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-01-18, 13:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:a lot of legal problems and mental health issues at this point.

For those close to him, football should be the least of their concern. Gonna have to help this young man out and get him the support he needs before something even worse happens.

Unfortunately, for most of his life, those closest to him likely prioritized football for their own benefit and ignored everything else.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, Robert J Sakimano, Other Teams Pursuing That and tGreenWay like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2022-01-18, 14:17

He got through the season without a hint of controversy, was hoping he'd turned a corner.
Very sad, hope he gets the help he needs before this ends very badly.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-01-18, 14:29

Damn, didn't want to open this. Sucks. I have a pretty good idea, CTE is going on besides anything else. Hope he gets the help he needs.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2022-01-18, 15:28

No one outside McDowell’s circle ever knew the severity of the quad crash that cost him his first shot at the NFL.

Wouldn’t be surprised to learn the trauma of playing college and NFL plus what ever happened when he crashed the quad rattled McDowell’s brain sufficiently and that contributed to this most recent incident.

It’s a damned shame but people closest to McDowell should be watching out for him. Yeah he’s a 25 year old grown ass man but he’s also a person who’s made poor decisions before and now this.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2022-01-18, 19:04

Updated story with some video.

MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5