Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long does Sarah H. Sanders last?

+11
InTenSity
Heat Miser
WhiteBoyHatcher
Watch Out Pylon!
kingstonlake
steveschneider
Floyd Robertson
Robert J Sakimano
GRR Spartan
NigelUno
tGreenWay
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How long does Sarah H. Sanders last? Empty How long does Sarah H. Sanders last?

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-02, 19:41

Donnie is far too shallow to allow such a plain-looking woman to be the face of the WH. It certainly can't help that she answers most of the questions from note cards. I can't recall the last time a WH press secretary didn't answer questions extemporaneously.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

How long does Sarah H. Sanders last? Empty Re: How long does Sarah H. Sanders last?

Post by NigelUno 2017-08-02, 20:12

tGreenWay wrote:Donnie is far too shallow to allow such a plain-looking woman to be the face of the WH. It certainly can't help that she answers most of the questions from note cards. I can't recall the last time a WH press secretary didn't answer questions extemporaneously.

It's hard to cover up his lies.

Ummm...ummm...ummm...G20...ummm...ummm...ummm...Boy Scout leaders...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How long does Sarah H. Sanders last? Empty Re: How long does Sarah H. Sanders last?

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-08-03, 12:18

I brought up the same thing when Spicer got the ziggy.

It's hard to imagine a President who dumped two wives when he decided they had too many miles on them and is a voracious consumer of FoxNews wants the face of his administration to be a very average looking woman whose extra 10-15 lbs looks like 25 on camera.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-08-03, 12:24

I think her ability to consistently lie is infinite..

if you're referring to her genetic predisposition to cardiac function and other physiological measures, the clock might be very well ticking..

How long does Sarah H. Sanders last? 170505140507-sarah-huckabee-sanders-0505-super-tease-e1494438593529

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-06-13, 16:21

Too long but the nightmare is coming to a close.

[tw]1139266109595631616[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-06-13, 16:31

Floyd Robertson wrote:Too long but the nightmare is coming to a close.

[tw]1139266109595631616[/tw]

I thought she was going to step down a little while ago. Oh well hoping this time it's for real. I thought she was a disgrace and her dishonesty was reprehensible.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-06-13, 16:48

It's times like this that I wish hell existed so she could burn in it forever.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-06-13, 16:49

When your draining the swamp, you do it for god and country. I'm sure she's secured a spot in his post grifter orbit.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-06-13, 16:51

tGreenWay wrote:Donnie is far too shallow to allow such a plain-looking woman to be the face of the WH. It certainly can't help that she answers most of the questions from note cards. I can't recall the last time a WH press secretary didn't answer questions extemporaneously.

Answer: Just under two years. Who bet the over on this one?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-06-13, 16:52

kingstonlake wrote:When your draining the swamp, you do it for god and country. I'm sure she's secured a spot in his post grifter orbit.
oh yeah - with her special brand of christian morality, the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator will make sure she's in his orbit for the rest of both of their pathetic lives.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-06-13, 16:56

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:When your draining the swamp, you do it for god and country. I'm sure she's secured a spot in his post grifter orbit.
oh yeah - with her special brand of christian morality, the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator will make sure she's in his orbit for the rest of both of their pathetic lives.

My theory is that two of the most recognizable faces in the White House are purposefully hard on the eyes (Sanders and Bevis' mom Conway). There's a reason. Probably at the mandate of his mail order human traffic'd wife.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-06-13, 16:59

Who will be the next in line?

Meet the new liar, same as the old liar.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-06-13, 17:14

I want to hate fuck her.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-06-13, 17:26

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I want to hate fuck her.

I don't hate her that much.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-06-13, 17:33

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: oh yeah - with her special brand of christian morality, the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator will make sure she's in his orbit for the rest of both of their pathetic lives.

My theory is that two of the most recognizable faces in the White House are purposefully hard on the eyes (Sanders and Bevis' mom Conway). There's a reason. Probably at the mandate of his mail order human traffic'd wife.
good point.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-06-13, 17:33

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I want to hate fuck her.
I'd double up on the condom, brah.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-06-13, 17:35

steveschneider wrote:Who will be the next in line?

Meet the new liar, same as the old liar.
Kim Kardashian or some other reality TV genius with diseases that have gone undiagnosed.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-06-13, 17:49

Kanye West would be a perfect replacement.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2019-06-13, 19:43

3 months since the last press briefing. The job's kind of been eliminated anyway.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-06-13, 19:56

Heat Miser wrote:3 months since the last press briefing. The job's kind of been eliminated anyway.
it's not exactly difficult, either, to stand up there and lie to people..

So she's basically been on government welfare the entire time.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-06-14, 07:56

it's genuinely mind-boggling that this woman is only 36 years old..

How long does Sarah H. Sanders last? Sarah-huckabee-sanders-kicked-out-of-virginia-restaurant-rex-ftr-1

I guess that's what living with all of that hate can do to you.. it's very insidious.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-08-22, 12:34

in a shock to nobody, Sarah Huckabee Colonel Sanders to join the mainstream media.. How long does Sarah H. Sanders last? 502811600

Former White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders will join Fox News as a contributor, the company disclosed on Thursday.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-08-22, 12:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:in a shock to nobody, Sarah Huckabee Colonel Sanders to join the mainstream media.. How long does Sarah H. Sanders last? 502811600

Former White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders will join Fox News as a contributor, the company disclosed on Thursday.

She has a great resume -

* able to lie 24 hours a day 7 days a week

* able to prop up the racist sexual predator

* she's a christian
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-08-22, 13:05

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:in a shock to nobody, Sarah Huckabee Colonel Sanders to join the mainstream media.. How long does Sarah H. Sanders last? 502811600

She has a great resume -

* able to lie 24 hours a day 7 days a week

* able to prop up the racist sexual predator

* she's a christian
#MakeAmericaWhiteAgain
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-11-25, 15:37

uh oh - it makes poor little Sarah Sanders sad when people says she lies.

“I don’t like being called a liar,” she said.

maybe she should stop lying? How long does Sarah H. Sanders last? 502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-11-25, 15:38

oh - and in a shock to nobody, she's now a member of the mainstream media from the comfort of her private TV studio....

the Sanders family bought a sprawling $600,000 home in Pleasant Valley, Little Rock’s wealthiest neighborhood. She has just finished building an in-house television studio for her appearances on Fox News, where she is a paid contributor.

How long does Sarah H. Sanders last? 1966794946
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2019-11-25, 15:39

Robert J Sakimano wrote:oh - and in a shock to nobody, she's now a member of the mainstream media from the comfort of her private TV studio....

the Sanders family bought a sprawling $600,000 home in Pleasant Valley, Little Rock’s wealthiest neighborhood. She has just finished building an in-house television studio for her appearances on Fox News, where she is a paid contributor.

I have a $420,000 home, but its not sprawling :( It also isn't in Little Rock or Arkansas, so that is a major plus.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-11-25, 15:53

InTenSity wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:oh - and in a shock to nobody, she's now a member of the mainstream media from the comfort of her private TV studio....

I have a $420,000 home, but its not sprawling :( It also isn't in Little Rock or Arkansas, so that is a major plus.
if you could get yourself a TV gig where all you do is whine about how mean people are to you, you'd be living the Sarah Huckabee Sanders lifestyle.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-01-09, 14:45

Sarah Huckabee Colonel Sanders went on the mainstream media this morning and called the Constitution dumb.

So.. in the last 36 hours, the GOP allows Iran to fire middles at a US military base and called the Constitution dumb.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2020-01-09, 15:36

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Sarah Huckabee Colonel Sanders went on the mainstream media this morning and called the Constitution dumb.

So.. in the last 36 hours, the GOP allows Iran to fire middles at a US military base and called the Constitution dumb.

i sincerely doubt she's ever read any part of it
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2020-01-10, 17:33

I’ve always wondered how they teach The Ten Commandments and ethics at Sarah Huckabee’s alma mater
Ouachita Baptist University.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-09-08, 13:35

Former White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders: Former officials critical of Trump are 'disgruntled employees'

Sanders, whose memoir was published Tuesday, told ABC News Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos that the cacophony of negative comments from former officials -- including former National Security Adviser John Bolton, former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, and former Defense Secretary Jim Mattis -- contrasted sharply with her own account because hers was "honest."

How long does Sarah H. Sanders last? 1966794946 How long does Sarah H. Sanders last? 1966794946
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-09-09, 06:25

Floyd Robertson wrote:Former White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders: Former officials critical of Trump are 'disgruntled employees'

Sanders, whose memoir was published Tuesday, told ABC News Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos that the cacophony of negative comments from former officials -- including former National Security Adviser John Bolton, former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, and former Defense Secretary Jim Mattis -- contrasted sharply with her own account because hers was "honest."

How long does Sarah H. Sanders last? 1966794946 How long does Sarah H. Sanders last? 1966794946
christians are gonna christian.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-09-09, 09:26

I love how a pathological liar is out there these days vouching for people’s character and the media is eating it up.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-09-09, 10:15

steveschneider wrote:I love how a pathological liar is out there these days vouching for people’s character and the media is eating it up.
it's what the media does and it's how we got the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-09-09, 11:00

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:I love how a pathological liar is out there these days vouching for people’s character and the media is eating it up.
it's what the media does and it's how we got the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator.

We shouldn't even be hearing from her. She's proven to be a liar again and again. Media's job is to inform us and I don't understand what her testimonial is supposed to offer?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-09-09, 11:05

Can't wait for this cult to finally drink the kool-aid.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2020-09-09, 13:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's genuinely mind-boggling that this woman is only 36 years old..

How long does Sarah H. Sanders last? Sarah-huckabee-sanders-kicked-out-of-virginia-restaurant-rex-ftr-1

I guess that's what living with all of that hate can do to you.. it's very insidious.

Wait what, really? She's younger than me? Get the fuck outta here.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-01-25, 07:17

Arkansas Deserves To Burn In Hell If They Elect Her Governor
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-01-25, 08:45

imagine how much this lady is gonna whine about everything during her campaign. my god.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next