Is a hot single mom giving me her phone number so our kids can play together code for she's down to fuck?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is a hot single mom giving me her phone number so our kids can play together code for she's down to fuck?

Post by gHost Spartan on 2017-08-08, 20:47

Took my daughter to the playground today and while I was supervising her climbing around on a giant rock, a pretty hot mom of a little girl said to her daughter "ask her name and if she wants to play with you." After a few minutes, the two girls were inseparable and running around the playground together like best friends. On a side note, that's a little unusual, my daughter is really shy.

Anyway, long story short after about an hour of talking with the mom she gave me her number and said "let's get our kids together to play sometime."

Is this code for she wants to fuck?
gHost Spartan
Ephor (Advocate)
Ephor (Advocate)

Back to top Go down

Re: Is a hot single mom giving me her phone number so our kids can play together code for she's down to fuck?

Post by gHost Spartan on 2017-08-08, 20:49

I wasn't very descriptive: She was about 5' 8", 40-ish, very thin/athletic build, frizzy - good frizzy not bad frizzy - hair. She was wearing an Apple Watch and she drove a black Audi S4.
gHost Spartan
Ephor (Advocate)
Ephor (Advocate)

Back to top Go down

Re: Is a hot single mom giving me her phone number so our kids can play together code for she's down to fuck?

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-08-08, 20:51

I think she wants to learn to shit in the sand at the park.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2017-08-08, 20:58

gHost Spartan wrote:Took my daughter to the playground today and while I was supervising her climbing around on a giant rock, a pretty hot mom of a little girl said to her daughter "ask her name and if she wants to play with you." After a few minutes, the two girls were inseparable and running around the playground together like best friends. On a side note, that's a little unusual, my daughter is really shy.

Anyway, long story short after about an hour of talking with the mom she gave me her number and said "let's get our kids together to play sometime."

Ask your wife.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2017-08-08, 20:58

LooseGoose wrote:I think she wants to learn to shit in the sand at the park.

This.

She's DTBS (down to beach shit).

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2017-08-08, 22:59; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry on 2017-08-08, 21:03

Juanita will not be pleased...as if she ever was...?
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2017-08-08, 21:04

Jesus Ghost, she couldn't be more willing than if she texted you her dick pics.

Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates on 2017-08-08, 21:08

What does an Apple Watch and Audi car have to do with anything?

And I would say, no. Her daughter had made a friend, and wants to nurture that relationship , but not with you.
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 on 2017-08-08, 21:08

DWags wrote:Jesus Ghost, she couldn't be more willing than if she texted you her dick pics.

Yeah send her a nude, you'll know then
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2017-08-08, 21:12

Dendrobates wrote:What does an Apple Watch and Audi car have to do with anything?

And I would say, no. Her daughter had made a friend, and wants to nurture that relationship , but not with you.

Look Ghost dendro's hormones are all messed up right now. Don't listen. Act on this story immediately. Get some from this tall thin tranny. You'll be sorry otherwise.

Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2017-08-08, 21:14

Play it slow and smart, g. If you took a picture of the two of them playing together, text it to her tomorrow or something but don't send a message along with it. Wait for her to comment. When she replies back, stick to 1-3 word responses and leave it vague. If she is into you it will make her crazy. Go a couple of days in between responses. Her curiosity about the g man will be off the charts at this point. Then BAM hit her with a pic of your anus. Spread it out as wide as you can with the fingers of your off hand. Accompany that pic with a text along the lines of "U like that?". Like shooting fish in a barrel with these MILFs.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry on 2017-08-08, 21:15

Dendrobates wrote:What does an Apple Watch and Audi car have to do with anything?
Perhaps you are unfamiliar with gHost's impressive 2mph Jeep Rubicon?
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2017-08-08, 21:18

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Play it slow and smart, g. If you took a picture of the two of them playing together, text it to her tomorrow or something but don't send a message along with it. Wait for her to comment. When she replies back, stick to 1-3 word responses and leave it vague. If she is into you it will make her crazy. Go a couple of days in between responses. Her curiosity about the g man will be off the charts at this point. Then BAM hit her with a pic of your anus. Spread it out as wide as you can with the fingers of your off hand. Accompany that pic with a text along the lines of "U like that?". Like shooting fish in a barrel with these MILFs.

This is why guys like WBH always scored in college. This is some smooth shit right here. I'd never think of that.

Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by gHost Spartan on 2017-08-08, 21:31

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Play it slow and smart, g. If you took a picture of the two of them playing together, text it to her tomorrow or something but don't send a message along with it. Wait for her to comment. When she replies back, stick to 1-3 word responses and leave it vague. If she is into you it will make her crazy. Go a couple of days in between responses. Her curiosity about the g man will be off the charts at this point. Then BAM hit her with a pic of your anus. Spread it out as wide as you can with the fingers of your off hand. Accompany that pic with a text along the lines of "U like that?". Like shooting fish in a barrel with these MILFs.

gHost Spartan
Ephor (Advocate)
Ephor (Advocate)

Back to top Go down

Post by gHost Spartan on 2017-08-08, 21:34

Dendro, "single mom" has a very negative connotation. Generally, "single mom" means poor white trash mom driving a beat up rusted out Cobalt. This chick seemed was a different kind of single mom.
gHost Spartan
Ephor (Advocate)
Ephor (Advocate)

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn on 2017-08-08, 21:49

I don't think the Op is happily married.

And I don't think this ever happened.

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad on 2017-08-08, 21:50

You wouldn't bang her if she drove a Cobalt?
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity on 2017-08-08, 22:07

gHost Spartan wrote:

Dendro, "single mom" has a very negative connotation. Generally, "single mom" means poor white trash mom driving a beat up rusted out Cobalt. This chick seemed was a different kind of single mom.
She fucks

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2017-08-08, 22:43

I had a cobalt when I was in my 20s. So did my hot wife.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates on 2017-08-08, 22:55

gHost Spartan wrote:

I guess the single moms I know are different than the ones you encounter. Razz
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates on 2017-08-08, 22:57

y2kMgrad wrote:You wouldn't bang her if she drove a Cobalt?

What does a chevy equinox say? That's my company car and I don't get a choice . Is that on the low end if someone is a single mom?
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates on 2017-08-08, 22:58

I think ghost would actually do this
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by gHost Spartan on 2017-08-08, 23:08

Dendrobates wrote:

Dendro, I need you to text me your address I want to send you guys some stuff for the baby. I'm going to Utah for a week tomorrow, New Hampshire the week after that, and then Michigan, but I'd like to squeeze sending something out to you guys some time in between.

By the way, do you have a baby monitor? I have a really nice one here that's not being used. I also might have a box of new clothes too but I'd have to rummage through the garage.

gHost Spartan
Ephor (Advocate)
Ephor (Advocate)

Back to top Go down

Post by gHost Spartan on 2017-08-08, 23:10

Dendrobates wrote:

A married attorney friend of mine texted me some panty pics a few years ago. She wasn't very happy with her husband. It was a little strange. But, as WBH half-jokingly mentioned, the more I ignored her the weirder she got.
gHost Spartan
Ephor (Advocate)
Ephor (Advocate)

Back to top Go down

Post by gHost Spartan on 2017-08-08, 23:13

If a chick is hot then it doesn't matter what kind of car she drives, does it? My point was simply that "single mom" is a negative stereotype and the financially struggling single mom driving a rusted out beat up car immediately comes to mind. Rusted out in the midwest. In Arizona, it's usually some strung out looking chick driving an unrepaired/dented up hail storm car.
gHost Spartan
Ephor (Advocate)
Ephor (Advocate)

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-08-08, 23:33

gHost Spartan wrote:but I'd like to squeeze sending something out to you guys some time in between.

Careful Dendro he sounds serious.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-08-08, 23:50

Ask if she tucks. If her answer is If that's the way you want it then you know she's DTF.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim on 2017-08-09, 01:09

Tread carefully gHost, tread carefully! As I'm sure you know, of course she wants to fuck, but the hot-mom/yummy-mummy scene is a devious trap. By the time you've stood out in the sun for 30 minutes waiting for Mrs. Smith to get her shit together and let the kids out, you've checked out every Lexus-driving MILF there. No harm done, but some women there know your wife's had a long day at work and you're not getting laid as much as you'd like, so they show up at Kindergarten pickup with their nails done, tennis skirts, and Gucci sunglasses. It's fun flirting with them, but tread carefully. No matter how good they look, someone is sick of putting up with their shit.
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzo Court on 2017-08-09, 07:14

gHost Spartan wrote:

It's not rocket science, it's called alimony.
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe on 2017-08-09, 07:55

Why don't you send her that bulge picture?

I've had watery pea soup, it's AWFUL.
Uh, I've had gelatinous, thick pea soup, it's TERRIBLE.
Pea soup, much like clam chowder, needs to have that consistency first, that you can stand the spoon up in it, but the spoon soon tilts, that's the consistency you want.
Number two: Uh, pea soup on it's own can be a little bland. It wants, uh, a fairly aggressive peppering and salting.
Number three: Pea soup needs a fine dice of ham. Not bacon, not any other meat, not turkey. It needs a fine dice of ham.
Uh, number four: Uh, pea soup scorches easily. You don't wanna heat it on a high heat. You wanna heat it on medium low, just until it's warmed through.
Uh, number five: Pea soup is best made, uh, by hand, not out of a Campbell's can. And the key to pea soup, you want a ham bone, uh, for the stock you make, uh, to, to boil your peas.
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by gHost Spartan on 2017-08-09, 08:51

Cym Jim wrote:Tread carefully gHost, tread carefully! As I'm sure you know, of course she wants to fuck, but the hot-mom/yummy-mummy scene is a devious trap. By the time you've stood out in the sun for 30 minutes waiting for Mrs. Smith to get her shit together and let the kids out, you've checked out every Lexus-driving MILF there. No harm done, but some women there know your wife's had a long day at work and you're not getting laid as much as you'd like, so they show up at Kindergarten pickup with their nails done, tennis skirts, and Gucci sunglasses. It's fun flirting with them, but tread carefully. No matter how good they look, someone is sick of putting up with their shit.
Dude you ever organize those Ride and other early 90s albums for me? I'd love to add them to my collection.
gHost Spartan
Ephor (Advocate)
Ephor (Advocate)

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-08-09, 09:03

gHost Spartan wrote:
Cym Jim wrote:Tread carefully gHost, tread carefully! As I'm sure you know, of course she wants to fuck, but the hot-mom/yummy-mummy scene is a devious trap. By the time you've stood out in the sun for 30 minutes waiting for Mrs. Smith to get her shit together and let the kids out, you've checked out every Lexus-driving MILF there. No harm done, but some women there know your wife's had a long day at work and you're not getting laid as much as you'd like, so they show up at Kindergarten pickup with their nails done, tennis skirts, and Gucci sunglasses. It's fun flirting with them, but tread carefully. No matter how good they look, someone is sick of putting up with their shit.
Dude you ever organize those Ride and other early 90s albums for me? I'd love to add them to my collection.

I think he was too appalled by your shit on the beach to bequeath you such prizes.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen on 2017-08-09, 20:56

gHost Spartan wrote:Took my daughter to the playground today and while I was supervising her climbing around on a giant rock, a pretty hot mom of a little girl said to her daughter "ask her name and if she wants to play with you." After a few minutes, the two girls were inseparable and running around the playground together like best friends. On a side note, that's a little unusual, my daughter is really shy.

How did you arrive at the "single" part? No wedding band?
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad on 2017-08-09, 22:08

Dendrobates wrote:

What does a chevy equinox say? That's my company car and I don't get a choice . Is that on the low end if someone is a single mom?

I could have some fun in a hatchback.
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by gHost Spartan on 2017-08-10, 12:59

SawGreen wrote:

How did you arrive at the "single" part? No wedding band?

No wedding band and she said "it's just me and her"
gHost Spartan
Ephor (Advocate)
Ephor (Advocate)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum