Bump when we meet North Korea with a Fire and Fury that the world has never seen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bump when we meet North Korea with a Fire and Fury that the world has never seen

Post by DWags on 2017-08-09, 08:11

Just checking. Not yet? Ok. Relax and have a second cup this morning.
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when we meet North Korea with a Fire and Fury that the world has never seen

Post by NigelUno on 2017-08-09, 08:13

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when we meet North Korea with a Fire and Fury that the world has never seen

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-08-09, 08:19

DWags wrote:Just checking. Not yet? Ok. Relax and have a second cup this morning.

Of liquor?

2016 SWILL PICK EM (co)CHAMPION!
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-08-09, 08:20

I love how the sexual predator gets to play John Wayne on Twitter.. threatening to put other people's children in harms way.

Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2017-08-09, 12:34

Bump. It's 12:33 pm. Everyone still alive?

Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-08-09, 12:40

DWags wrote:Bump. It's 12:33 pm. Everyone still alive?
I am..

it's going to take more than a toddler with a bad haircut to take out Bobby Sak.

Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2017-08-09, 13:58

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:Bump. It's 12:33 pm. Everyone still alive?
I am..

it's going to take more than a toddler with a bad haircut to take out Bobby Sak.

Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2017-08-09, 20:20

North Korea just specifically threatened Guam...again. Anything luke warm and angry yet?

Fire and fury? Anything?

Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2017-08-26, 08:45

Checking in. I hear they just sent three more missiles out of their country. Anything? It's a beautiful day today. Was wondering if I might get nuked later.

Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2017-08-26, 10:32

DWags wrote:Checking in.   I hear they just sent three more missiles out of their country.  Anything?  It's a beautiful day today.  Was wondering if I might get nuked later.    

Trump on Tuesday:

"But, Kim Jong Un, I respect the fact that I believe he is starting to respect us," Trump said at the Tuesday rally. "I respect that fact very much. Respect that fact."

"And maybe, probably not, but maybe something positive can come about," Trump said.

"They won't tell you that," he added, referring to the media. "But maybe something positive can come about."

Kim Jong Un said:  

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on 2017-11-07, 18:47

Saw the War Wimp in Chief wimped out again.

When its his ass in Seoul Trump threats are replaced by talking negotiations because he's 35 miles from the DMZ and North Korean spies probably can give coordinates for rockets to land within 50 feet of Air Force One as it sits on the tarmac.

Once a coward, always a coward. He'll be back to mouthing off when he's home.
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-11-20, 12:28

Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-11-20, 12:31

that's odd - I think the sexual predator is a terrorist.

in fact, I declare it right here, right now. cheers
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2018-01-10, 11:33

BUT ALL THE FOREIGN POLICY “EXPERTS” ASSURED ME THAT THE ONLY POSSIBLE RESULT OF TRUMP’S INVOLVEMENT WAS NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST: Trump deserves big credit for helping spark talks with North Korea, says South Korean President.

Trump deserves big credit for helping spark talks with North Korea, says South Korean President

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2018-01-10, 11:38

LooseGoose wrote:BUT ALL THE FOREIGN POLICY “EXPERTS” ASSURED ME THAT THE ONLY POSSIBLE RESULT OF TRUMP’S INVOLVEMENT WAS NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST: Trump deserves big credit for helping spark talks with North Korea, says South Korean President.

Trump deserves big credit for helping spark talks with North Korea, says South Korean President

Fake news.
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2018-01-10, 11:45

They're talking about nukes?  I thought it was olympics.   I'm off the grid I guess.

Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum