Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bump when we meet North Korea with a Fire and Fury that the world has never seen

+7
Watch Out Pylon!
Floyd Robertson
GRR Spartan
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
DWags
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bump when we meet North Korea with a Fire and Fury that the world has never seen Empty Bump when we meet North Korea with a Fire and Fury that the world has never seen

Post by DWags 2017-08-09, 08:11

Just checking. Not yet? Ok. Relax and have a second cup this morning.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bump when we meet North Korea with a Fire and Fury that the world has never seen Empty Re: Bump when we meet North Korea with a Fire and Fury that the world has never seen

Post by NigelUno 2017-08-09, 08:13

Bump when we meet North Korea with a Fire and Fury that the world has never seen 3775540924
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bump when we meet North Korea with a Fire and Fury that the world has never seen Empty Re: Bump when we meet North Korea with a Fire and Fury that the world has never seen

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-08-09, 08:19

DWags wrote:Just checking. Not yet? Ok. Relax and have a second cup this morning.

Of liquor?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-08-09, 08:20

I love how the sexual predator gets to play John Wayne on Twitter.. threatening to put other people's children in harms way.

Bump when we meet North Korea with a Fire and Fury that the world has never seen 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-09, 12:34

Bump. It's 12:33 pm. Everyone still alive?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-08-09, 12:40

DWags wrote:Bump. It's 12:33 pm. Everyone still alive?
I am..

it's going to take more than a toddler with a bad haircut to take out Bobby Sak.

Bump when we meet North Korea with a Fire and Fury that the world has never seen 2889777_orig

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-09, 13:58

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:Bump. It's 12:33 pm. Everyone still alive?
I am..

it's going to take more than a toddler with a bad haircut to take out Bobby Sak.

Bump when we meet North Korea with a Fire and Fury that the world has never seen 2889777_orig

Bump when we meet North Korea with a Fire and Fury that the world has never seen 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-09, 20:20

North Korea just specifically threatened Guam...again. Anything luke warm and angry yet?

Fire and fury? Anything?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-26, 08:45

Checking in. I hear they just sent three more missiles out of their country. Anything? It's a beautiful day today. Was wondering if I might get nuked later.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-08-26, 10:32

DWags wrote:Checking in.   I hear they just sent three more missiles out of their country.  Anything?  It's a beautiful day today.  Was wondering if I might get nuked later.    

Trump on Tuesday:

"But, Kim Jong Un, I respect the fact that I believe he is starting to respect us," Trump said at the Tuesday rally. "I respect that fact very much. Respect that fact."

"And maybe, probably not, but maybe something positive can come about," Trump said.

"They won't tell you that," he added, referring to the media. "But maybe something positive can come about."

Kim Jong Un said:   Bump when we meet North Korea with a Fire and Fury that the world has never seen 1966794946

Bump when we meet North Korea with a Fire and Fury that the world has never seen 1f680Bump when we meet North Korea with a Fire and Fury that the world has never seen 1f680Bump when we meet North Korea with a Fire and Fury that the world has never seen 1f680
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-11-07, 18:47

Saw the War Wimp in Chief wimped out again.

When its his ass in Seoul Trump threats are replaced by talking negotiations because he's 35 miles from the DMZ and North Korean spies probably can give coordinates for rockets to land within 50 feet of Air Force One as it sits on the tarmac.

Once a coward, always a coward. He'll be back to mouthing off when he's home.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-11-20, 12:28

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/trump-intends-declare-nkorea-state-sponsor-terror-51278292?cid=clicksource_77_2_hero_headlines_headlines_hed

New designation for the good old DPRK.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-20, 12:31

Floyd Robertson wrote:http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/trump-intends-declare-nkorea-state-sponsor-terror-51278292?cid=clicksource_77_2_hero_headlines_headlines_hed

New designation for the good old DPRK.
that's odd - I think the sexual predator is a terrorist.

in fact, I declare it right here, right now. cheers
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-10, 11:33

BUT ALL THE FOREIGN POLICY “EXPERTS” ASSURED ME THAT THE ONLY POSSIBLE RESULT OF TRUMP’S INVOLVEMENT WAS NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST: Trump deserves big credit for helping spark talks with North Korea, says South Korean President.

Trump deserves big credit for helping spark talks with North Korea, says South Korean President
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-01-10, 11:38

LooseGoose wrote:BUT ALL THE FOREIGN POLICY “EXPERTS” ASSURED ME THAT THE ONLY POSSIBLE RESULT OF TRUMP’S INVOLVEMENT WAS NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST: Trump deserves big credit for helping spark talks with North Korea, says South Korean President.

Trump deserves big credit for helping spark talks with North Korea, says South Korean President

Fake news. Bump when we meet North Korea with a Fire and Fury that the world has never seen 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-01-10, 11:45

They're talking about nukes?  I thought it was olympics.   I'm off the grid I guess.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-03-01, 11:16

Does Putin know about the “Fire and Fury” stuff?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-03-01, 12:44

DWags wrote:Does Putin know about the “Fire and Fury” stuff?
not sure.

but he does know about the racist, bigoted sexual predator and his urine kink.. along with him sexually assaulting underage girls. In fact, he has videos of it.

Bump when we meet North Korea with a Fire and Fury that the world has never seen 3493939353

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-03-01, 12:53

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:Does Putin know about the “Fire and Fury” stuff?  
not sure.

but he does know about the racist, bigoted sexual predator and his urine kink.. along with him sexually assaulting underage girls. In fact, he has videos of it.

Bump when we meet North Korea with a Fire and Fury that the world has never seen 3493939353

Well he has a new toy.  evidently, there is no defense for it.    Oh well, I owe on my visa from last month. I'm not paying it off.  We gone. 

No defense for the new Russian Missile. Guh bye
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-03-01, 13:05

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
not sure.

Well he has a new toy.  evidently, there is no defense for it.    Oh well, I owe on my visa from last month. I'm not paying it off.  We gone. 

No defense for the new Russian Missile. Guh bye
I expect the racist, bigoted sexual predator to come out and condemn this development in the strongest of terms.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-03-01, 14:24

If he’s bragging about it you can be sure it isn’t functional.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-09, 09:25

Well golly, lookee here.....Young Kim has decided he needs to talk.

FOR ALL THE TALK ABOUT TRUMP BEING AN INCOMPETENT TODDLER, I notice that Saudi Arabia is liberalizing at a previously unimaginable pace, other Asian countries are siding with us against China, and now Trump’s going to meet with Kim Jong Un, which if he were a Democrat would be celebrated as a masterstroke no matter what the results. But my favorite take is actually Trump’s:

Bump when we meet North Korea with a Fire and Fury that the world has never seen Screen-Shot-2018-03-09-at-8.56.21-AM-600x267
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-09, 09:30

LooseGoose wrote:Well golly, lookee here.....Young Kim has decided he needs to talk.

FOR ALL THE TALK ABOUT TRUMP BEING AN INCOMPETENT TODDLER, I notice that Saudi Arabia is liberalizing at a previously unimaginable pace, other Asian countries are siding with us against China, and now Trump’s going to meet with Kim Jong Un, which if he were a Democrat would be celebrated as a masterstroke no matter what the results. But my favorite take is actually Trump’s:

Bump when we meet North Korea with a Fire and Fury that the world has never seen Screen-Shot-2018-03-09-at-8.56.21-AM-600x267

Is Dennis Rodman going to be joining Trump? Maybe he can be the next Secretary of State.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-03-09, 09:36

LooseGoose wrote:Well golly, lookee here.....Young Kim has decided he needs to talk.

Make no mistake.  Kim jung insane will not stop producing one nuclear weapon, will not be changed one iota will not give one shit what America says.  Kim Jung insane has accomplished what he needs to.  He's showing the world the United States is sitting down with him as an equal.  His country will revere him even more, and the U.S. is playing into his hands now, more than ever.   

If somehow someway North Korea stops making nukes, stops threatening the world, stops acting like a mad man, I'll eat my words.  Until then, the U.S. has not met him with a fire and fury, they've sat down as his equal and shown the world he can make us do what he wants.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-03-09, 09:42

So...are you (still) supporting Trump, or (still) denying that you support Trump?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-03-09, 10:02

I see Loose is pretending to be an expert in geopolitics again Bump when we meet North Korea with a Fire and Fury that the world has never seen 502811600
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-09, 10:19

WTurtleneck wrote:I see Loose is pretending to be an expert in geopolitics again Bump when we meet North Korea with a Fire and Fury that the world has never seen 502811600
Could you imagine what he’d have said if obama agreed to sit down with Kim Jong Un without even guaranteeing the release of Americans that are still being held in North Korea first? I mean, I’m pretty sure his conservative fake ass websites would be riling him up with wall to wall pictures of Otto Warmbier talking about how much obama hates him
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-09, 10:50

The more I think about it does anyone think it even occurred to President Deals that he should at the very least use this to get Americans in North Korea home or no? I’m thinking that no, the thought never even crossed Big Boy Deals’ mind.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-03-09, 11:03

Would could possibly go wrong with a president who is being marginalized by the day, negotiating with a lunatic on nuclear weapons.

For all we know rocket man invited him over just to show him his copy of the piss tape.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-03-09, 11:07

I fully support Kimmy loading up an ICBM with a million copies of trump banging 12 year old Russian girls while prostitutes pee on Obama's bed, and detonating it over Roy Moore's district.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-09, 11:15

kingstonlake wrote:I fully support Kimmy loading up an ICBM with a million copies of trump banging 12 year old Russian girls while prostitutes pee on Obama's bed, and detonating it over Roy Moore's district.
The pee tape is going to be great. I mean, no one is going to give a shit and nothing is going to happen, but watching mike pence, evangelicals, etc twist into pretzel like shapes to justify their continued support will be hilarious
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-03-09, 11:33

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:I fully support Kimmy loading up an ICBM with a million copies of trump banging 12 year old Russian girls while prostitutes pee on Obama's bed, and detonating it over Roy Moore's district.
The pee tape is going to be great. I mean, no one is going to give a shit and nothing is going to happen, but watching mike pence, evangelicals, etc twist into pretzel like shapes to justify their continued support will be hilarious

Seriously, I could see that crazy fucker (the Kim one) pulling that dumb ass into a room for a second, popping in the tape and saying, "ok lets go sit down and talk about my nuke program".
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-03-09, 12:06

DWags wrote:

Make no mistake.  Kim jung insane will not stop producing one nuclear weapon, will not be changed one iota will not give one shit what America says.  Kim Jung insane has accomplished what he needs to.  He's showing the world the United States is sitting down with him as an equal.  His country will revere him even more, and the U.S. is playing into his hands now, more than ever.   

If somehow someway North Korea stops making nukes, stops threatening the world, stops acting like a mad man, I'll eat my words.  Until then, the U.S. has not met him with a fire and fury, they've sat down as his equal and shown the world he can make us do what he wants.

Yeah, I find it hard to believe Rocket Man is going to retreat from what he's been selling for years (that the US is the bad guy). His regime and power is based on that simple principle. He's not going to change, just because Trump agrees to meet him. We'd have to buy him off to make the nukes go away. I doubt that's going to happen.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-03-09, 15:27

I, for one, am cautiously optimistic about this new development. That's not to say that I have any faith in Trump to handle the meeting correctly if/when it happens, but I do actually view this as progress. I think it's a bit absurd to want to get concessions from the NK regime without actually meeting with them face to face. It seems to me preferable to posturing on twitter/in the media and whatnot.

Please, someone, throw this post in my face if it all goes sideways.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-03-09, 16:13

WH already walking the agreement back. Saying they will have to have concessions ahead of time before meeting.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-09, 16:15

Cameron wrote:I, for one, am cautiously optimistic about this new development. That's not to say that I have any faith in Trump to handle the meeting correctly if/when it happens, but I do actually view this as progress. I think it's a bit absurd to want to get concessions from the NK regime without actually meeting with them face to face. It seems to me preferable to posturing on twitter/in the media and whatnot.

Will do.

Here’s the thing Cameron, you use getting a face to face meeting itself as leverage in the first place. Like, you’re not getting to step 5 (face to face) until you start with steps 1-4. You don’t just skip straight to that like a fuckin deal makin idiot. It’s pretty apparently from Rexy’s comment like 8 hours before they announced meetings that there hasn’t been any of that up to this point.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-09, 16:15

Rocinante wrote:WH already walking the agreement back.  Saying they will have to have concessions ahead of time before meeting.  
Well good for them they found someone in the building who knows a thing or two about makin deals
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-03-09, 21:19

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Cameron wrote:I, for one, am cautiously optimistic about this new development. That's not to say that I have any faith in Trump to handle the meeting correctly if/when it happens, but I do actually view this as progress. I think it's a bit absurd to want to get concessions from the NK regime without actually meeting with them face to face. It seems to me preferable to posturing on twitter/in the media and whatnot.

Will do.

Bump when we meet North Korea with a Fire and Fury that the world has never seen Preciate-ya
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-03-09, 22:30

Rocinante wrote:WH already walking the agreement back. Saying they will have to have concessions ahead of time before meeting.

I'm shocked.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-03-10, 05:29

Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next