2017 Fantasy Football

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: 2017 Fantasy Football

Post by aualum06 on 2017-09-10, 11:01

Marshawn Lynch or Tedd Ginn at flex? PPR and I vae brees
avatar
aualum06
Spartiate

Posts : 5922
Join date : 2015-05-17
Age : 34
Location : Ashley, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Fantasy Football

Post by The Pantry on 2017-09-10, 12:18

aualum06 wrote:Marshawn Lynch or Tedd Ginn at flex? PPR and I vae brees
Lynch, definitely.  Fantasy Pros agrees

avatar
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 10445
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Troy

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Fantasy Football

Post by aualum06 on 2017-09-10, 12:20

The Pantry wrote:
aualum06 wrote:Marshawn Lynch or Tedd Ginn at flex? PPR and I vae brees
Lynch, definitely.  Fantasy Pros agrees


I hesitate because Lynch hasn't played in a year
avatar
aualum06
Spartiate

Posts : 5922
Join date : 2015-05-17
Age : 34
Location : Ashley, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Fantasy Football

Post by The Pantry on 2017-09-10, 12:42

But, the game is at Minnesota and I believe their D to be underrated. Don't forget Trae Waynes is in the secondary.
avatar
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 10445
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Troy

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Fantasy Football

Post by Dr. Strangelove on 2017-09-10, 12:47

aualum06 wrote:Marshawn Lynch or Tedd Ginn at flex? PPR and I vae brees

your problem is you have Ted Ginn. He sucks when you start him and explodes when you dont.

Signed,
Bitter ex-Ginn owner
avatar
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 3695
Join date : 2014-05-15
Location : Dixie

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Fantasy Football

Post by The Pantry on 2017-09-10, 12:55

^^^ and this
avatar
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 10445
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Troy

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Fantasy Football

Post by NigelUno on 2017-09-12, 09:31

I lost last night when the Chargers kicker made the FG...

cheers

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21897
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Fantasy Football

Post by Dendrobates on 2017-09-12, 09:41

I managed to win my game . I actually have a solid bench, so I have some thinking to do.
avatar
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 2437
Join date : 2014-04-20
Age : 68

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Fantasy Football

Post by Death Roe on 2017-09-12, 09:46

Dendrobates wrote:I managed to win my game . I actually have a solid bench, so I have some thinking to do.

My RCMB league team is absolutely stacked. I have no clue who to start at WR or RB, I'm loaded.
avatar
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11855
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Pants Pooper

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Fantasy Football

Post by y2kMgrad on 2017-09-12, 16:34

So my 2 keepers were Luck and David Johnson So I drafted Jameis Winston to fill in while Luck is out, then he couldn't play because of Irma. Somehow I still ended up winning by picking up Tyrod Taylor right before the games started and my receivers (Golden Tate and Stephon Diggs) both had good games. But my team is screwed long term unless I can make a trade for a #1 RB which seems extremely unlikely right now.
avatar
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 1156
Join date : 2014-04-21

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Fantasy Football

Post by NigelUno on 2017-09-12, 18:16

y2kMgrad wrote:So my 2 keepers were Luck and David Johnson So I drafted Jameis Winston to fill in while Luck is out, then he couldn't play because of Irma. Somehow I still ended up winning by picking up Tyrod Taylor right before the games started and my receivers (Golden Tate and Stephon Diggs) both had good games. But my team is screwed long term unless I can make a trade for a #1 RB which seems extremely unlikely right now.

Who are your other RBs?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21897
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Fantasy Football

Post by y2kMgrad on 2017-09-12, 20:28

NigelUno wrote:
y2kMgrad wrote:So my 2 keepers were Luck and David Johnson So I drafted Jameis Winston to fill in while Luck is out, then he couldn't play because of Irma. Somehow I still ended up winning by picking up Tyrod Taylor right before the games started and my receivers (Golden Tate and Stephon Diggs) both had good games. But my team is screwed long term unless I can make a trade for a #1 RB which seems extremely unlikely right now.

Who are your other RBs?

Mark Ingram and some guy for GB who barely played (Jamaal Williams or something like that). I broke the free agency bank to get Tarik Cohen and I still might get outbid. Won't know until tomorrow morning. I also put bids in for Shane Vereen and Kerwynn Williams. Hopefully I'll at least get one of those 3 but the long term situation is bleak right now unless I can make a big trade which is really hard to do early in the season in our league, especially for a good RB.
avatar
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 1156
Join date : 2014-04-21

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Fantasy Football

Post by NigelUno on 2017-09-12, 20:45

y2kMgrad wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Who are your other RBs?

Mark Ingram and some guy for GB who barely played (Jamaal Williams or something like that). I broke the free agency bank to get Tarik Cohen and I still might get outbid. Won't know until tomorrow morning. I also put bids in for Shane Vereen and Kerwynn Williams. Hopefully I'll at least get one of those 3 but the long term situation is bleak right now unless I can make a big trade which is really hard to do early in the season in our league, especially for a good RB.

Terrance West available?

Jacquizz Rodgers?

Blount?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21897
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Fantasy Football

Post by y2kMgrad on 2017-09-12, 21:32

NigelUno wrote:
y2kMgrad wrote:

Mark Ingram and some guy for GB who barely played (Jamaal Williams or something like that). I broke the free agency bank to get Tarik Cohen and I still might get outbid. Won't know until tomorrow morning. I also put bids in for Shane Vereen and Kerwynn Williams. Hopefully I'll at least get one of those 3 but the long term situation is bleak right now unless I can make a big trade which is really hard to do early in the season in our league, especially for a good RB.

Terrance West available?

Jacquizz Rodgers?

Blount?

Just checked. All of them are taken. I'm screwed.
avatar
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 1156
Join date : 2014-04-21

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Fantasy Football

Post by aualum06 on 2017-09-12, 22:12

Theo Riddick? I mean your running out of options and he might score some TDs
avatar
aualum06
Spartiate

Posts : 5922
Join date : 2015-05-17
Age : 34
Location : Ashley, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Fantasy Football

Post by y2kMgrad on 2017-09-12, 22:18

aualum06 wrote:Theo Riddick? I mean your running out of options and he might score some TDs

He's taken too.

This league is ruthless.
avatar
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 1156
Join date : 2014-04-21

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Fantasy Football

Post by aualum06 on 2017-09-12, 22:19

James White? Had him last year he had a couple big games.
avatar
aualum06
Spartiate

Posts : 5922
Join date : 2015-05-17
Age : 34
Location : Ashley, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Fantasy Football

Post by y2kMgrad on 2017-09-12, 22:28

aualum06 wrote:James White? Had him last year he had a couple big games.

These are my best options, according to CBS. I have bids in for Cohen, Vereen and Williams. We'll see what happens I guess.

avatar
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 1156
Join date : 2014-04-21

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Fantasy Football

Post by Cameron on 2017-09-13, 04:07

Chris Carson looked pretty good against the Packers. Could be worth a flyer.
avatar
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 4419
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 30
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Fantasy Football

Post by NigelUno on 2017-09-15, 18:04

NigelUno wrote:bill hofheimer‏ @bhofheimer_espn 6m6 minutes ago
Our #MNF telecast w/ a troubling shot of Odell Beckham on his way back to #Giants locker room.


I guess I forgot I posted this pic when I drafted Odell.

Oops.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21897
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Fantasy Football

Post by NigelUno on 2017-09-21, 20:51

Todd Gurley off to a nice start.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21897
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Fantasy Football

Post by The Pantry on 2017-09-24, 14:56

Have 3 QBs in one league. Cousins, Prescott, and Alex Smith.

Fantasy Pros has:

Cousins-Prescott 92-8
Cousins-Smith 97-3
Prescott-Smith 74-26

Followed FP's advice the first 2 weeks and played Cousins over Prescott. Prescott outscored his prediction by over 5 while Cousins underscored by 27+ with the league's scoring settings. Would have lost the week regardless.

Week 2 Cousins went prediction -7 and Prescott +10. Would have won if I played Prescott.

Picked up Smith this morning and starting him against the LA Chargers. Fuck Fantasy Pros.

avatar
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 10445
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Troy

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Fantasy Football

Post by Death Roe on 2017-09-25, 08:21

3-0 in my money keeper league for the first time ever. This ensures I will finish 5-8 and out of the playoffs.
avatar
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11855
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Pants Pooper

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Fantasy Football

Post by The Pantry on 2017-09-25, 19:27

This is pretty funny it sucks so bad.  The four guys on my bench beat the 9 on my playing roster yesterday.  Even with an optimal line-up the guy on my work league would have beat me by 20.




Still have a chance in the other league but need to get 23.2 out of Bailey and Witten tonight.
avatar
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 10445
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Troy

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Fantasy Football

Post by Death Roe on 2017-09-25, 19:32

Dude, in one league I left Brandin Cooks on the bench. My starters were AJ Green and Davante Parker, which both had awesome days. My flex was Carlos Hyde, who kicked ass. It was honestly a coin flip.
avatar
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11855
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Pants Pooper

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Fantasy Football

Post by The Pantry on 2017-09-25, 23:15

Larry Fitzgerald is still incredible.
avatar
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 10445
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Troy

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Fantasy Football

Post by y2kMgrad on 2017-09-25, 23:35

Subbed in Emmanuel Sanders for Stefon Diggs this week.

Damn I suck at fantasy.
avatar
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 1156
Join date : 2014-04-21

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Fantasy Football

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2017-09-25, 23:45

Thank you Bruce Arians for killing my teaser by not kicking a FG like a fucking hard headed fool.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21107
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Welcome to the Revolution

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Fantasy Football

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2017-09-25, 23:47

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Thank you Bruce Arians for killing my teaser by not kicking a FG like a fucking hard headed fool.

Bet $ 33.00 to win $ 30.00 Result: Pending
Dallas Cowboys 21 vs Arizona Cardinals 17 09/25/17 20:30 EDT Arizona Cardinals +9 (-110)
Dallas Cowboys 21 vs Arizona Cardinals 17 09/25/17 20:30 EDT Over 41 (-110)
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21107
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Welcome to the Revolution

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Fantasy Football

Post by The Pantry on 2017-10-05, 19:20

Prepping for upcoming byes I have both Detroit & Seattle D's in my league with D scoring emphasis. Play Seattle at the Rams or Detroit at home against Carolina?
avatar
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 10445
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Troy

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Fantasy Football

Post by Tim Wakefield on 2017-10-11, 12:14

Fantasy football is fucking stupid. I'd rather just watch the games and not be pissed off that Washington punches it in from the 2 instead of letting Kirk throw a fade.

Why do people care so much? One of my buddies is in 9 leagues. Does research on players and is always talking about his teams. It's pretty sad.

*insert Peter Griffin "who the hell cares" meme*
avatar
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 5066
Join date : 2014-04-23
Age : 24
Location : EL

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Fantasy Football

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2017-10-11, 12:21

I do it because I like to gamble and I've done a 180 on it from a gambling/interest perspective. When I took betting/handicapping more seriously I was a betting snob who looked down on FF. Now that I am older and smarter and realize that for us gambling is just as much a throw of the darts as FF, I care way more about my big $ FF league than I do my $30 and $40 teasers.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21107
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Welcome to the Revolution

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Fantasy Football

Post by NigelUno on 2017-10-14, 08:19

Tim Wakefield wrote:Fantasy football is fucking stupid. I'd rather just watch the games and not be pissed off that Washington punches it in from the 2 instead of letting Kirk throw a fade.

Why do people care so much? One of my buddies is in 9 leagues. Does research on players and is always talking about his teams. It's pretty sad.

*insert Peter Griffin "who the hell cares" meme*

9 teams is dumb. You'd be rooting for and against yourself all day long.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21897
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Fantasy Football

Post by The Pantry on 2017-11-14, 19:46

Was watching the game last night while following my work league on StatTracker.  When the game was over, I had lost by 1.0

Woke up this morning to discover there had been a stat correction.  Would have kicked his ass if I'd played Cousins over Prescott but I'll take the tie.  First time I've seen one in FF.

avatar
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 10445
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Troy

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Fantasy Football

Post by Cameron on 2017-11-15, 22:26

Pantry, your league has an incomprehensibly ridiculous scoring system.

My league is pretty much decided already. The guy with the best team (and last season's champ) has made a couple of trades involving draft picks for next season to go all in on another title this year, and he has clearly the best team. Julio Jones, Michael Thomas, Tyreek Hill at WR, LeVeon, Kareem Hunt, LeSean McCoy at RB, Gostkowski, Jags D, Jimmy Graham, and Russell Wilson. No one is beating him. But it's a keeper league (2 keepers per team), and I have Todd Gurley and David Johnson (we have IR spots) for next year, so I've got that going for me, which is nice.
avatar
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 4419
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 30
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Fantasy Football

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2017-11-15, 23:07

Wow Cam that's almost fucking stupid.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21107
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Welcome to the Revolution

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Fantasy Football

Post by Death Roe on 2017-11-16, 08:08

That guy either fleeced people in trades, or studies fantasy football intimately. Wow.
avatar
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11855
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Pants Pooper

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Fantasy Football

Post by NigelUno on 2017-11-16, 08:16

Cameron wrote:Pantry, your league has an incomprehensibly ridiculous scoring system.

My league is pretty much decided already. The guy with the best team (and last season's champ) has made a couple of trades involving draft picks for next season to go all in on another title this year, and he has clearly the best team. Julio Jones, Michael Thomas, Tyreek Hill at WR, LeVeon, Kareem Hunt, LeSean McCoy at RB, Gostkowski, Jags D, Jimmy Graham, and Russell Wilson. No one is beating him. But it's a keeper league (2 keepers per team), and I have Todd Gurley and David Johnson (we have IR spots) for next year, so I've got that going for me, which is nice.

How many teams in the league?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21897
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Fantasy Football

Post by Cameron on 2017-11-16, 20:58

8 team league, that's a big part of it. He fleeced the worst guy in the league for Michael Thomas, and he traded a 2nd rounder next year plus Aaron Jones for McCoy. LeVeon was a keeper for him, and he got Kareem Hunt in like the 10th round because we drafted before we knew Spencer Ware was out for the year.
avatar
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 4419
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 30
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Fantasy Football

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2017-12-10, 19:16

It looks like I will be advancing to the conference championships. Who's broke? Who wants to ride and die with WBH? Wakey? Champ pot is looking like $3k. Wake I will send you a bottle of fine bourbon or whatever your choice if we take this thing home.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21107
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Welcome to the Revolution

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Fantasy Football

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum