Damnit, Bob, when your mutt poops, pick it up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Damnit, Bob, when your mutt poops, pick it up

Post by tGreenWay on Fri 11 Aug 2017 - 18:38

Just stepped in your dog's business. Come lick my shoe clean.
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Re: Damnit, Bob, when your mutt poops, pick it up

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on Fri 11 Aug 2017 - 19:00

On Tuesday I saw my golf ball had a bunch of mud on it so I wiped it off with my thumb. I immediately realized that my golf ball landed in goose shit and bounced away. It was a bad moment.

2016 SWILL PICK EM (co)CHAMPION!
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on Fri 11 Aug 2017 - 19:08

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:On Tuesday I saw my golf ball had a bunch of mud on it so I wiped it off with my thumb. I immediately realized that my golf ball landed in goose shit and bounced away. It was a bad moment.

Goose shit is nasty. It's all over campus right now, as it is most summers.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on Fri 11 Aug 2017 - 19:19

Pet peeve (no pun intended)

A local kid I know got a job this summer running a trimmer for a commercial lawn business and his crew does apartment and condo complexes.  

Saw him off work last week and asked how he liked it.  First thing out of his mouth was he's ruined the work boots he was required to buy because he can't get the dog shit smell out of them.

I've deposited my neighbor's dog shit back on their driveway a few times.  Now they carry bags when walking their very friendly golden retriever.
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on Fri 11 Aug 2017 - 21:50

GRR Spartan wrote:Pet peeve (no pun intended)

A local kid I know got a job this summer running a trimmer for a commercial lawn business and his crew does apartment and condo complexes.  

Saw him off work last week and asked how he liked it.  First thing out of his mouth was he's ruined the work boots he was required to buy because he can't get the dog shit smell out of them.

I've deposited my neighbor's dog shit back on their driveway a few times.  Now they carry bags when walking their very friendly golden retriever.

I share your peeve, but the boots aren't ruined. Most hardware stores sell a wire brush with pointed metal attached at the top to allow the user to clear even the narrowest treads of the poop. Then, if it's fresh, wipes the rest away with paper towels and disinfect. Or, if there's time, let it dry and brush it away. Eazy-peazy.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron on Sun 13 Aug 2017 - 12:47

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:On Tuesday I saw my golf ball had a bunch of mud on it so I wiped it off with my thumb. I immediately realized that my golf ball landed in goose shit and bounced away. It was a bad moment.

You went all the way to Mio just to golf?
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum