Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics

+18
TravelinMan
Trapper Gus
WhiteBoyHatcher
Heat Miser
Robert J Sakimano
Dendrobates
GRR Spartan
Watch Out Pylon!
Tim Wakefield
tGreenWay
Rocinante
Cameron
Turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
NigelUno
InTenSity
msugolfguy
22 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics  - Page 4 Empty Re: Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-08-17, 09:10

"Aborted Baby Parts" sounds like a band playing at Mac's Bar this weekend.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics  - Page 4 Empty Re: Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics

Post by Rocinante 2018-08-17, 11:04

hypothetical children are more important than real children.

How many children are still separated from their parents?

Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics  - Page 4 Jaula-trump-1
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-08-17, 11:21

Rocinante wrote:hypothetical children are more important than real children.

you mean "pro life" zealots don't actually care about life?

I never noticed.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2018-08-17, 11:36

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Rocinante wrote:hypothetical children are more important than real children.

you mean "pro life" zealots don't actually care about life?

I never noticed.

That's why they're not "pro life". They're anti abortion.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-08-17, 11:55

Goose’s article is from a far right publication. They’re zealots at the pj news. Meh, women’s right to choose won’t be taken away no matter how many of those people on the right who hate women, want the right taken away.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-08-17, 12:14

Heat Miser wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: you mean "pro life" zealots don't actually care about life?

I never noticed.

That's why they're not "pro life". They're anti abortion.
oh, I know.

Even their racist, bigoted sexual predator hero calls the children in the picture "animals".
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-08-17, 12:16

DWags wrote:Goose’s article is from a far right publication. They’re zealots at the pj news. Meh, women’s right to choose won’t be taken away no matter how many of those people on the right who hate women, want the right taken away.
the "pro-life" political kooks don't want to end abortion. How would they get the religious knuckle-draggers to the polls?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-08-17, 12:19

What are they supposedly selling the fetus parts for? If they're being used for medical research, I frankly don't see anything wrong with that.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-08-17, 12:25

DWags wrote:Goose’s article is from a far right publication. They’re zealots at the pj news. Meh, women’s right to choose won’t be taken away no matter how many of those people on the right who hate women, want the right taken away.

How are you so sure of this? I don't like dealing in hypotheticals, but in states like mine, the right to choose has already been for all intents and purposes, taken away.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-08-17, 12:33

Cameron wrote:What are they supposedly selling the fetus parts for? If they're being used for medical research, I frankly don't see anything wrong with that.

If they called it fetal tissue, it’s not as outrageous. Investigated and cleared years ago. Just those who hate women trying to rekindle it. The first time tapes were released they were highly edited. Same bullshit. Cooler minds will win the day again
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-08-17, 12:35

Goose talks about "baby grinders" a lot.

Which makes me wonder what baby shampoo is made of.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2018-08-17, 13:53

Anti-abortion zealots are among the first in the cue if there is a life saving cure for themselves, a spouse, child or grandchild available as a result of fetal tissue research.

When they are told of treatment they never ask if the treatment came from fetal tissue research or decide against saving the life because of a role fetal research played in the prospective treatment.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-02-19, 11:22

The problem with being a single issue voter.

https://www.freep.com/story/opinion/voices/2019/02/19/late-term-abortion-donald-trump-ben-sasse-state-union-column/2881880002/
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-02-19, 11:31

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:The problem with being a single issue voter.

https://www.freep.com/story/opinion/voices/2019/02/19/late-term-abortion-donald-trump-ben-sasse-state-union-column/2881880002/
disgusting how someone like the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator stops at nothing to smear people. I feel so bad for this lady, her family and her sweet child.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-10-12, 14:57

COVID treatment Trump touted as a "cure" was developed using cells derived from aborted fetal tissue

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/regeneron-trump-covid-aborted-fetal-tissue/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-10-12, 18:14

Turtleneck wrote:COVID treatment Trump touted as a "cure" was developed using cells derived from aborted fetal tissue

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/regeneron-trump-covid-aborted-fetal-tissue/
but.. the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator is {gulp}.. pro-life..

Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics  - Page 4 2599972566

maybe when pro-lofe christians are finished abolishing the death penalty, they'll turn their focus to this.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2020-10-12, 18:33

Always impressed how Many of the Keep Government out of my Life folks want to end abortion rights for women. Am also confused how many of the same folks are against raising taxes to pay for the social safety net that will expand if women are required to carry babies to term and delivery.

At the end of the day I suspect we’ll go back to the mythical “good old days” pre Roe v Wade where women of certain social station and means will take “vacations” to countries like Canada, Great Britain, Ireland and other counties that allow abortion while those not as fortunate will go back to less safe means to terminate their pregnancies.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-21, 08:52

https://thegepi.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/GEPI-State-Repro-Health-Report.pdf

Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics  - Page 4 Screen83

Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics  - Page 4 Screen84

Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics  - Page 4 Screen85
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-21, 10:44

Rocinante wrote:Although I hate the Democrats right now. Most are staying away from the abortion issue, which is probably the right move. Nothing motivates idiots to go out and vote against a candidate (even for a moron reality tv star) than saying you’re pro choice.

It’s a losing issue for Dems forever.

This post didn't age well at all. It turns out that being Pro-Choice is a winning issue for anyone who choses it.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-01-24, 09:18

[tw]1617613550972993537?s=20&t=eHzla9HvL3taFKmaQcaPsA[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-01-24, 09:33

Turtleneck wrote:[tw]1617613550972993537?s=20&t=eHzla9HvL3taFKmaQcaPsA[/tw]
Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics  - Page 4 1494614055
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-01-24, 09:40

it's threads like this where I miss my friend Guest the most..  dude was a staunch pro-lifer.. I mean, he LOVES being pro-life.... and 'verifiable heartbeats'.

but, he also LOVES the death penalty and had no problem with school shootings..  

Guest wrote: 5 weeks onward there is a verifiable heartbeat which for most people is the sign of a life.

BobbySak wrote: convicted felons have verifiable heartbeats.....

I just scanned all 4 pages of this thread and it's truly a "Guest's Greatest Hits" compilation and illustrates why I miss him so much.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-24, 09:54

Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's threads like this where I miss my friend Guest the most..  dude was a staunch pro-lifer.. I mean, he LOVES being pro-life.... and 'verifiable heartbeats'.

Guest wrote: 5 weeks onward there is a verifiable heartbeat which for most people is the sign of a life.

BobbySak wrote: convicted felons have verifiable heartbeats.....

I just scanned all 4 pages of this thread and it's truly a "Guest's Greatest Hits" compilation and illustrates why I miss him so much.

The "verifiable heartbeat" isn't a heartbeat. It is an electric signal in a bundle of cells, but no heart exists at that time.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-01-24, 10:09

Trapper Gus wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's threads like this where I miss my friend Guest the most..  dude was a staunch pro-lifer.. I mean, he LOVES being pro-life.... and 'verifiable heartbeats'.

The "verifiable heartbeat" isn't a heartbeat. It is an electric signal in a bundle of cells, but no heart exists at that time.
I actually learned that from my daughter. I don't really keep up with the right wing christian talking points when it comes to 'life', but she (the kid) told me that maybe last summer..? That it's just an electrical response that the 'pro-life' cult has co-opted into a 'heart beat'. Rolling Eyes
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-24, 10:15

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

The "verifiable heartbeat" isn't a heartbeat.  It is an electric signal in a bundle of cells, but no heart exists at that time.
I actually learned that from my daughter. I don't really keep up with the right wing christian talking points when it comes to 'life', but she (the kid) told me that maybe last summer..? That it's just an electrical response that the 'pro-life' cult has co-opted into a 'heart beat'. Rolling Eyes

They keep trying to find ways to "move the goal posts" back to when the sperm meets the egg, regardless of the science, or the history of the church's position on when a soul enters a person.

Only the Catholic Church, as far as I know, directly says that male masturbation is a sin.

Clearly, if the logic of every egg and every sperm is a potential baby is followed then pregnancy must be attempted every month, if not already cooking.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-01-24, 10:43

Before 10 weeks.

Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics  - Page 4 Cbcecf10

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2022/oct/18/pregnancy-weeks-abortion-tissue

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-01-24, 11:01

a fetus at 5 weeks.. (if you believe the 'pro-life' christians):

Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics  - Page 4 Smiling-beautiful-girl-portrait
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

GRR Spartan and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-01-25, 09:02

Trapper Gus wrote:

I always new those baby things were fucking cyborgs. I fucking knew it!
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-28, 09:25

https://apnews.com/article/abortion-us-supreme-court-politics-health-minnesota-b3dee1cae42741f80930b6fe17f00d61
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-03-06, 12:08

https://www.michaelmoore.com/p/boycott-walgreens
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-03-06, 13:41

Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics  - Page 4 LHgYjMyyitMAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-04-07, 07:56

Catholic and Protestant anti-abortionists have long cited their religious views as their motivation and inspiration for pushing to end abortion in the US. (Less often cited, until recently, is that banning abortion is only one part of their war on women, but they also find religious justification for that.) Now an Indiana appellate court has ruled that Jewish law can override the Indiana ban on abortion.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2024/4/6/2233857/-Indiana-Court-Rules-Women-CAN-Get-an-Abortion-on-Religious-Grounds?pm_campaign=front_page&pm_source=trending&pm_medium=web
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-04-07, 09:10

Trapper Gus wrote:
Catholic and Protestant anti-abortionists have long cited their religious views as their motivation and inspiration for pushing to end abortion in the US. (Less often cited, until recently, is that banning abortion is only one part of their war on women, but they also find religious justification for that.) Now an Indiana appellate court has ruled that Jewish law can override the Indiana ban on abortion.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2024/4/6/2233857/-Indiana-Court-Rules-Women-CAN-Get-an-Abortion-on-Religious-Grounds?pm_campaign=front_page&pm_source=trending&pm_medium=web

Reminds me of when Elaine was going to let Jerry have sex with her to give her an orgasm and Jerry says “Having sex to SAVE the friendship”. “Religion, to SAVE women’s rights”. How often does that happen?

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurn 2024-04-08, 10:24

Killing a baby the day after it is born. Murder.
Killing a baby the day before it is to be born. Health care.
Zurn
Zurn
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-04-08, 10:29

Zurn wrote:Killing a baby the day after it is born.  Murder.
Killing a baby the day before it is to be born.   Health care.

Late term abortions do not kill babies.  They save the lives of pregnant women who have dead tissue inside their bodies.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-04-08, 10:41

Trapper Gus wrote:

Late term abortions do not kill babies.  They save the lives of pregnant women who have dead tissue inside their bodies.
there ya go again....

your first mistake is being under the impression that republicans care about women.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-04-08, 10:41

I need you to be careful here RQA.  What percentage of abortions happen third trimester?  Of those, what percentage happen during the last week.

Let’s talk actual numbers. Then, if those minuscule numbers let’s find out how many are done to save the life of the mother, or the child has no heart beat, or as you and the right wing imply for the idiots who buy it: how many women carry their baby for 9 months, do the morning sickness, get the stretch marks, walk around and live uncomfortably for 300 days, and then decide, “know what, let’s not do this, fuck it”. Because RQA, that’s what the right wants us to believe happens frequently. Your side bases everything of fear and falsehoods.  They do it with immigrants also. 1000 come in work for little wage do great things, and one commits a horrible crime, so they’re all murders and rapists.

Unfortunately RQA, this isn’t Wells Hall, where you’ll have 50 people jump in and agree with your point blindly.  Most people here are logical and understand numbers..  We’ve let you on this board because you’re not acting crazy like you did on Wells Hall, but we’d appreciate it. If you gave us those numbers I’ve asked for..  I believe traveling man has established a precedent of asking if you could just give us those numbers that you’re talking about.  

I look forward to dumping that information about late term abortions, especially those abortions that happen on the last day of pregnancy. Also, if you could add the reasons why they happen.

Thanks in advance.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-04-08, 10:57

Oh, hey, here is RQA’s talking points.   Used for the idiots in his base. I’m shocked he’s using them Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics  - Page 4 502811600

You must really miss the chaos of wells hall.  It’s so Republican “throw shit against the wall and scream about the horror of it”.

[tw]1777321785421083116?s=46&t=o_-92Ldle66XHQBlJVUMFQ[/tw]

Last edited by DWags on 2024-04-08, 13:35; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2024-04-08, 12:00

DWags wrote:Oh, hey, hear us RQA’s talking points. Used for the idiots in his base. I’m shocked he’s using them Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics  - Page 4 502811600

You must really miss the chaos of wells hall. It’s so Republican “throw shit against the wall and scream about the horror of it”.

[tw]1777321785421083116?s=46&t=o_-92Ldle66XHQBlJVUMFQ[/tw]

I'm pretty sure that when he looked up at the previous solar eclipse without eye protection he fried what remained of his brain cells
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2024-04-08, 12:54

I mean, he's partly right: almost everyone DOES agree that executing a baby after it's born is unacceptable.

What I don't understand is that there are people that seriously believe that there are liberals somewhere in the US executing newborn babies, and they are just sitting in their homes getting mad on Twitter about it. Seems like an under reaction to infanticide if you ask me.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

DWags, Trapper Gus and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next