Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former Trump campaign spokeswoman Katrina Pierson says slavery is "good history"

4 posters

Go down

Former Trump campaign spokeswoman Katrina Pierson says slavery is "good history" Empty Former Trump campaign spokeswoman Katrina Pierson says slavery is "good history"

Post by tGreenWay Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:44 am

I think we've found yet another example of why Pierson wasn't picked for White House comms work.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/katrina-pierson-slavery-good-history_us_599af2e8e4b0e8cc855f000b
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Former Trump campaign spokeswoman Katrina Pierson says slavery is "good history" Empty Re: Former Trump campaign spokeswoman Katrina Pierson says slavery is "good history"

Post by Frank Ricard Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:13 am

I'm with the Dems on this issue. Take 'em down and put them in a museum with an explanation of why they were put up in the first place. I think, I hope, what Pierson was trying to say, very poorly, is taking them down and then destroying them to change history is 'bad', and therefore letting the statues remain is therefore 'good'.

I would be against taking them down and destroying them too. But putting them in a different setting and explaining their racist history is the right way to handle it.

One interesting example of when this type of policy won't work is Stone Mountain in GA.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Former Trump campaign spokeswoman Katrina Pierson says slavery is "good history" Empty Re: Former Trump campaign spokeswoman Katrina Pierson says slavery is "good history"

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:17 am

wait a minute..

a supporter of the sexual predator is also a white supremacist?

Shocked
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:23 am

Frank Ricard wrote:I'm with the Dems on this issue.  Take 'em down and put them in a museum with an explanation of why they were put up in the first place.  I think, I hope, what Pierson was trying to say, very poorly, is taking them down and then destroying them to change history is 'bad', and therefore letting the statues remain is therefore 'good'.  

I would be against taking them down and destroying them too.  But putting them in a different setting and explaining their racist history is the right way to handle it.

One interesting example of when this type of policy won't work is Stone Mountain in GA.  

Blow it up, just like Union cannon did to those bastards in real life.
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down