Random Ramblings

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by Rocinante on 2017-09-13, 23:21

It feels like way too often when I see a really shitty comment on Facebook to the degree that I'm like "I gotta see who this person is because that's so shitty it has to be a fake account or something" and I go to their FB page, it's a Michigan fan.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-09-16, 09:30

My grandson started pre-school last week. He came home with a cold, I have the 1st cold I've had in 2 years. I forgot what cesspools of disease schools are.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2017-09-16, 09:41

LooseGoose wrote:My grandson started pre-school last week. He came home with a cold, I have the 1st cold I've had in 2 years. I forgot what cesspools of disease schools are.

Jesus.

Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-09-16, 10:02

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:My grandson started pre-school last week. He came home with a cold, I have the 1st cold I've had in 2 years. I forgot what cesspools of disease schools are.

Jesus.

lol, sorry Wags. I wasn't being radical there, just pointing out that every virus and germ known to man gets dragged into schools.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2017-09-16, 10:12

Betting the kid did not go to a full time daycare before pre-school.

Having recently gone through this, the diseases were rampant the first year or two in daycare. Then they seem to fizzle out. Still will get some stuffy noses and congestion in the winter but nothing like the first year or two. I guess they build up a resistance to the more common strains? Who knows, I'm just glad that time period is OVER. Nothing like having a day full of meetings and getting a call from daycare that you have to come pick up your 2 year old because she threw up snot.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-09-16, 10:54

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Betting the kid did not go to a full time daycare before pre-school.

Having recently gone through this, the diseases were rampant the first year or two in daycare. Then they seem to fizzle out. Still will get some stuffy noses and congestion in the winter but nothing like the first year or two. I guess they build up a resistance to the more common strains? Who knows, I'm just glad that time period is OVER. Nothing like having a day full of meetings and getting a call from daycare that you have to come pick up your 2 year old because she threw up snot.

Yep. Never had been away from Mom, Dad or me. That was one of the reasons I was advocating pre-school to them. He's played with siblings and a little with some cousins but not many others. I thought the socialization aspect would be pretty important for him. He's only 3.5 but the 1st day he got on the bus last week was the 1st time he was away from one of us. He was excited to go though and as you know that's 90% of the battle. The driver and teachers said he did pretty well.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2017-09-16, 14:05

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Jesus.

lol, sorry Wags. I wasn't being radical there, just pointing out that every virus and germ known to man gets dragged into schools.

Most public buildings too. Menus in restaurants are the worse. When my wife quit working and we pulled the kids out of day care, poof no more ear infections

Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2017-09-16, 14:08

LooseGoose wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Betting the kid did not go to a full time daycare before pre-school.

Yep. Never had been away from Mom, Dad or me. That was one of the reasons I was advocating pre-school to them. He's played with siblings and a little with some cousins but not many others. I thought the socialization aspect would be pretty important for him. He's only 3.5 but the 1st day he got on the bus last week was the 1st time he was away from one of us. He was excited to go though and as you know that's 90% of the battle. The driver and teachers said he did pretty well.

In the 60's when my brother got chicken pocks my mom had my sister and I play with him. We all got them at once. Weird days.

Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-09-16, 16:48

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

In the 60's when my brother got chicken pocks my mom had my sister and I play with him. We all got them at once. Weird days.

Makes sense. You'd already been exposed and she could take care of the three of you all at once instead of one after the other. Smart mom. Makes me wonder what the hell happened with you.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield on 2017-09-18, 16:22

You ever take such a bad shit that you just say fuck it and hop in the shower quick? Yeah me too

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-09-18, 16:23

Tim Wakefield wrote:You ever take such a bad shit that you just say fuck it and hop in the shower quick? Yeah me too

I reject your premise: There's no such thing as a bad shit.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum