Random Ramblings

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-12-23, 19:19

Got a 130 proof bottle of Bookers. Daddy is getting slightly fucked up.
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 16891
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by DWags on 2017-12-23, 19:30

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Got a 130 proof bottle of Bookers. Daddy is getting slightly fucked up.
youre a good man
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 28688
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 56
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-12-23, 19:53

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Got a 130 proof bottle of Bookers. Daddy is getting slightly fucked up.

Drink a goodly portion of that. Look her in the eye - tell her that according to the farmers on here it's high time you breed her back. Profit.
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 41791
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 98
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by Death Roe on 2017-12-23, 20:11

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Got a 130 proof bottle of Bookers. Daddy is getting slightly fucked up.

Post your wife's teddies. Thanks. Consider it a Christmas gift to the board.
avatar
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11410
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Pants Pooper

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-12-23, 20:34

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Got a 130 proof bottle of Bookers. Daddy is getting slightly fucked up.

Drink a goodly portion of that. Look her in the eye - tell her that according to the farmers on here it's high time you breed her back. Profit.

Fuckin baby is sleeping on her. What a cock blocker.
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 16891
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by The Pantry on 2017-12-24, 19:54

Watching 60 Minutes. Lesley Stahl doing a story on very old books that have been saved from destruction in Iraq.

She is in great shape and looks great at 76.
avatar
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 10176
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Troy

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-12-24, 21:37

The Pantry wrote:Watching 60 Minutes. Lesley Stahl doing a story on very old books that have been saved from destruction in Iraq.

She is in great shape and looks great at 76.

I'll bet she still practices her kegels.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 27916
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by DWags on 2017-12-25, 19:01

avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 28688
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 56
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by The Pantry on 2017-12-25, 20:15

tGreenWay wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Watching 60 Minutes. Lesley Stahl doing a story on very old books that have been saved from destruction in Iraq.

She is in great shape and looks great at 76.

I'll bet she still practices her kegels.
Would not doubt. Looks pretty tight for an old broad. Possibly still a spinner...?
avatar
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 10176
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Troy

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by The Pantry on 2017-12-26, 00:14

Watching a Jimmy Kimmel rerun with Jennifer Lawrence hosting in his place. Know she's been in a bunch of movies but haven't seen any. Pretty much no idea who she is but she's kinda funny.
avatar
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 10176
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Troy

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by Rocinante on 2017-12-26, 11:42

The Pantry wrote:Watching a Jimmy Kimmel rerun with Jennifer Lawrence hosting in his place. Know she's been in a bunch of movies but haven't seen any. Pretty much no idea who she is but she's kinda funny.

She did a really good job.
avatar
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 14566
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : East Lansing, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-12-27, 08:22

What if Apollo 11 failed?

On July 18 of 1969, as the world waited anxiously for Apollo 11 to land safely on the surface of the Moon, speechwriter William Safire imagined the worst case scenario as he expertly wrote the following sombre memo to President Nixon's Chief of Staff, H. R. Haldeman.

This is kinda fucked up. "Hey guys, we all know you're FUBAR'd. So... we're gonna just end communication with you now. We'll build a statue or something badass. Peace out homies."
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 16891
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-12-27, 09:43

That's messed up.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 27916
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by goodbar on 2017-12-27, 10:50


I thought it was applebees across all our good & free states of this Union?
avatar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 1078
Join date : 2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by Tim Wakefield on 2017-12-27, 14:08

Is the fahrenheit scale linear?
avatar
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 4905
Join date : 2014-04-23
Age : 24
Location : EL

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by Rocinante on 2017-12-27, 14:11

Tim Wakefield wrote:Is the fahrenheit scale linear?

A degree in F is the same anywhere on the scale, if that’s what you mean.
avatar
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 14566
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : East Lansing, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by Tim Wakefield on 2017-12-27, 14:12

Rocinante wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:Is the fahrenheit scale linear?

A degree in F is the same anywhere on the scale, if that’s what you mean.

Yeah that's what i meant. So the difference between 30 and -10 is the same as the difference between 30 and 70

Some "nature scales" (idk what to call them) are logarithmic right? I really don't know what i'm talking about. Thanks Roc
avatar
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 4905
Join date : 2014-04-23
Age : 24
Location : EL

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by Rocinante on 2017-12-27, 14:18

Um, I think the Richter scale is logarithmic. There are others but I haven’t been in school in a long time.

I think you’d use a logarithmic scale when there can be huge jumps between values because it makes it more usable. I’m getting outside my academic comfort zone though.
avatar
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 14566
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : East Lansing, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-12-27, 14:21

The academic comfort zone.

avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 41791
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 98
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-12-27, 14:34

Rocinante wrote:Um, I think the Richter scale is logarithmic. There are others but I haven’t been in school in a long time.

I think you’d use a logarithmic scale when there can be huge jumps between values because it makes it more usable. I’m getting outside my academic comfort zone though.

I'm not just outside my comfort zone, I'm at the food truck six miles down the road from my comfort zone. But, I think we can include per second per second in this discussion. It's a simple term to a whole lot of people, but it took me awhile to reconcile.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 27916
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-12-27, 14:42

tGreenWay wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Um, I think the Richter scale is logarithmic. There are others but I haven’t been in school in a long time.

I think you’d use a logarithmic scale when there can be huge jumps between values because it makes it more usable. I’m getting outside my academic comfort zone though.

I'm not just outside my comfort zone, I'm at the food truck six miles down the road from my comfort zone. But, I think we can include per second per second in this discussion. It's a simple term to a whole lot of people, but it took me awhile to reconcile.

Did you know that the term second came from the 2nd division of an hour by 60? Makes you wonder why minutes weren't called firsts?
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 16891
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-12-27, 14:45

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I'm not just outside my comfort zone, I'm at the food truck six miles down the road from my comfort zone. But, I think we can include per second per second in this discussion. It's a simple term to a whole lot of people, but it took me awhile to reconcile.

Did you know that the term second came from the 2nd division of an hour by 60? Makes you wonder why minutes weren't called firsts?

Because if you have 60 firsts, then no one is first?
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 27916
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-12-27, 14:47

tGreenWay wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Did you know that the term second came from the 2nd division of an hour by 60? Makes you wonder why minutes weren't called firsts?

Because if you have 60 firsts, then no one is first?

Who the fuck is third then?
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 16891
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-12-27, 14:58

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Because if you have 60 firsts, then no one is first?

Who the fuck is third then?

What?
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 27916
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-12-27, 15:00

tGreenWay wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Who the fuck is third then?

What?

Who?
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 16891
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-12-27, 15:07

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

What?

Who?

I don't know!
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 27916
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-12-27, 15:36

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

What?

Who?

Fix your link. It's underlined by clicking doesn't do anything.
avatar
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 17211
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-12-27, 15:45

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Who?

Fix your link. It's underlined by clicking doesn't do anything.

Fuck!
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 16891
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-12-27, 18:03

Anyone have any idea how much it costs to replace a tire pressure monitor for a 2013 Silverado?
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 16891
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-12-27, 18:18

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Anyone have any idea how much it costs to replace a tire pressure monitor for a 2013 Silverado?

Are you going to do it yourself? Do you have a tire machine?
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 41791
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 98
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by Turtleneck on 2017-12-27, 18:19

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Anyone have any idea how much it costs to replace a tire pressure monitor for a 2013 Silverado?

$629

Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 26048
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : Currently on the couch

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2017-12-27, 18:20

TPS monitors are pretty cheap I'm pretty sure. I thought I was going to need them when I got new tires and wheels last summer so I had glanced at them but it turns out they could re use my old ones. Check eBay. And they should be able to put them on at Belle tire.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 20306
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Welcome to the Revolution

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-12-27, 18:43

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:TPS monitors are pretty cheap I'm pretty sure. I thought I was going to need them when I got new tires and wheels last summer so I had glanced at them but it turns out they could re use my old ones. Check eBay. And they should be able to put them on at Belle tire.

The part is under $40 usually. Just the labor which really shouldn't be bad.
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 41791
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 98
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-12-27, 22:19

LooseGoose wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:
This was good. More to come.

I think we need a new thread for Floyd's romance.


Met up with another woman for coffee tonight, which is not optimal on a weeknight. Three women in like 12 days. Shit's getting crazy. I'm gonna need to go buy some 3x5 cards pretty soon.
avatar
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 17211
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by DWags on 2017-12-27, 22:25

Floyd Robertson wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I think we need a new thread for Floyd's romance.


Met up with another woman for coffee tonight, which is not optimal on a weeknight. Three women in like 12 days. Shit's getting crazy. I'm gonna need to go buy some 3x5 cards pretty soon.

Little disappointed you aren’t posting pics and letting us decide for you.
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 28688
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 56
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-12-27, 22:36

DWags wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Met up with another woman for coffee tonight, which is not optimal on a weeknight. Three women in like 12 days. Shit's getting crazy. I'm gonna need to go buy some 3x5 cards pretty soon.

Little disappointed you aren’t posting pics and letting us decide for you.

Hmmm. Interesting thought.
avatar
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 17211
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by DWags on 2017-12-27, 22:41

Floyd Robertson wrote:
DWags wrote:

Little disappointed you aren’t posting pics and letting us decide for you.

Hmmm. Interesting thought.

You can trust us to be honest.
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 28688
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 56
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by The Pantry on 2017-12-27, 22:58

Floyd Robertson wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I think we need a new thread for Floyd's romance.


Met up with another woman for coffee tonight, which is not optimal on a weeknight. Three women in like 12 days. Shit's getting crazy. I'm gonna need to go buy some 3x5 cards pretty soon.
Did I miss the part about you getting on match.com?
avatar
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 10176
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Troy

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-12-28, 18:44

The Pantry wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Met up with another woman for coffee tonight, which is not optimal on a weeknight. Three women in like 12 days. Shit's getting crazy. I'm gonna need to go buy some 3x5 cards pretty soon.
Did I miss the part about you getting on match.com?

User name blanch32.
avatar
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 17211
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by aualum06 on 2017-12-28, 18:46

Floyd Robertson wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I think we need a new thread for Floyd's romance.


Met up with another woman for coffee tonight, which is not optimal on a weeknight. Three women in like 12 days. Shit's getting crazy. I'm gonna need to go buy some 3x5 cards pretty soon.

Coffee?? What are you 73???
avatar
aualum06
Spartiate

Posts : 5375
Join date : 2015-05-17
Age : 34
Location : Ashley, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum