Random Ramblings

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by DWags on 2017-12-27, 22:25

Floyd Robertson wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I think we need a new thread for Floyd's romance.


Met up with another woman for coffee tonight, which is not optimal on a weeknight. Three women in like 12 days. Shit's getting crazy. I'm gonna need to go buy some 3x5 cards pretty soon.

Little disappointed you aren’t posting pics and letting us decide for you.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25036
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 56
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-12-27, 22:36

DWags wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Met up with another woman for coffee tonight, which is not optimal on a weeknight. Three women in like 12 days. Shit's getting crazy. I'm gonna need to go buy some 3x5 cards pretty soon.

Little disappointed you aren’t posting pics and letting us decide for you.

Hmmm. Interesting thought.
avatar
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 15030
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by DWags on 2017-12-27, 22:41

Floyd Robertson wrote:
DWags wrote:

Little disappointed you aren’t posting pics and letting us decide for you.

Hmmm. Interesting thought.

You can trust us to be honest.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25036
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 56
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by The Pantry on 2017-12-27, 22:58

Floyd Robertson wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I think we need a new thread for Floyd's romance.


Met up with another woman for coffee tonight, which is not optimal on a weeknight. Three women in like 12 days. Shit's getting crazy. I'm gonna need to go buy some 3x5 cards pretty soon.
Did I miss the part about you getting on match.com?
avatar
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 8812
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Troy

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-12-28, 18:44

The Pantry wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Met up with another woman for coffee tonight, which is not optimal on a weeknight. Three women in like 12 days. Shit's getting crazy. I'm gonna need to go buy some 3x5 cards pretty soon.
Did I miss the part about you getting on match.com?

User name blanch32.
avatar
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 15030
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by aualum06 on 2017-12-28, 18:46

Floyd Robertson wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I think we need a new thread for Floyd's romance.


Met up with another woman for coffee tonight, which is not optimal on a weeknight. Three women in like 12 days. Shit's getting crazy. I'm gonna need to go buy some 3x5 cards pretty soon.

Coffee?? What are you 73???
avatar
aualum06
Spartiate

Posts : 3989
Join date : 2015-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-12-28, 18:49

aualum06 wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Met up with another woman for coffee tonight, which is not optimal on a weeknight. Three women in like 12 days. Shit's getting crazy. I'm gonna need to go buy some 3x5 cards pretty soon.

Coffee?? What are you 73???

Don't hate the player, au.
avatar
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 15030
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by aualum06 on 2017-12-28, 18:50

Floyd Robertson wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

Coffee?? What are you 73???

Don't hate the player, au.

So she's 73, got it.
avatar
aualum06
Spartiate

Posts : 3989
Join date : 2015-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-12-28, 18:56

aualum06 wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Don't hate the player, au.

So she's 73, got it.

Nah, at 73, she'd've ordered decaf. Our man Floyd is keeping his women and himself caffeinated so they can be up all night getting lucky.

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23707
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2017-12-28, 18:57

aualum06 wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Met up with another woman for coffee tonight, which is not optimal on a weeknight. Three women in like 12 days. Shit's getting crazy. I'm gonna need to go buy some 3x5 cards pretty soon.

Coffee?? What are you 73???

avatar
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23349
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Denver, CO

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-12-29, 15:43

Saying “see you next year” to your coworkers on the last working day of the year was super hilarious the first 47 times I heard it during the first working year of my life.

_________________
I didn’t move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the awkward silence that followed.

2016 SWILL PICK EM (co)CHAMPION!
avatar
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 17277
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 33
Location : Right behind you

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2017-12-29, 15:53

Coffee is a baller move Floyd. My single buddy uses coffee all the time for his Tinder hookups.

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 17429
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-12-29, 16:06

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Coffee is a baller move Floyd. My single buddy uses coffee all the time for his Tinder hookups.

Who knew Tim Horton's (her idea) could be such a romantic hot spot.
avatar
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 15030
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by Turtleneck on 2018-01-04, 01:49

Remember poster Vlad?


Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25549
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2018-01-06, 01:39

I went from thinking i was going to marry a girl at the work holiday party to thinking she was a religious nut thinking she could pray my plantar fascitis away before skiing Breckenridge tomorrow. What a night. Smh girl. Too hot for that shit.
avatar
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23349
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Denver, CO

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by tGreenWay on 2018-01-06, 02:21

I've never seen an actor on tv do good job pretending to be drunk. It's usually a cringeworthy viewing experience. Sitcoms are the biggest offenders.

EDIT:
And no, fellow old guys, we don't need for you to slip in some video of Foster Brooks. Ain't nobody got time for that.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23707
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by Tim Wakefield on 2018-01-06, 13:58

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I went from thinking i was going to marry a girl at the work holiday party to thinking she was a religious nut thinking she could pray my plantar fascitis away before skiing Breckenridge tomorrow. What a night. Smh girl. Too hot for that shit.

My buddy works at Breckenridge. Looks sweet on his snapchat

_________________
Camarón que se duerme, se lo lleva la corriente
avatar
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 4228
Join date : 2014-04-23
Age : 23
Location : EL

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2018-01-06, 19:47


_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 17429
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by DWags on 2018-01-06, 20:12


You need a FB account. This is old.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25036
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 56
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2018-01-06, 20:14



It's like a week old.

And fuck. that.

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 17429
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2018-01-06, 20:17

I didn’t see it wbh and I have a Facebook account thank you very much.

_________________
I didn’t move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the awkward silence that followed.

2016 SWILL PICK EM (co)CHAMPION!
avatar
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 17277
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 33
Location : Right behind you

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by gHost Spartan on 2018-01-06, 20:20

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

It's like a week old.

And fuck. that.
Fwags has been on RCMB hiatus for about a week
avatar
gHost Spartan
Ephor (Advocate)
Ephor (Advocate)

Posts : 5761
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : ARIZONA

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by DWags on 2018-01-06, 20:26

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

It's like a week old.

And fuck. that.

I have like 987 ex students on face book. Very much fun to see them and their kids. How they’ve grown who they are. Cool as hell. As a biproduct of that, and staying in touch, I get that kind of stuff. It’s cool for me as I’m an ex educator. Have kids from 52 to 22 out there. It’s fun to keep track. Maybe not for you. Anyway, that’s where I picked it up.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25036
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 56
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2018-01-06, 20:28

I suppose it might be nice to keep track of ex coworkers who I hate and people from High School that I no longer wish to stay in contact with. Let me have some vodka and I'll reconsider.

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 17429
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by LooseGoose on 2018-01-06, 20:29

DWags wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

It's like a week old.

And fuck. that.

I have like 987 ex students on face book. Very much fun to see them and their kids. How they’ve grown who they are. Cool as hell. As a biproduct of that, and staying in touch, I get that kind of stuff. It’s cool for me as I’m an ex educator. Have kids from 52 to 22 out there. It’s fun to keep track. Maybe not for you. Anyway, that’s where I picked it up.

I love you Wags, don't let that son of a bitch WBH get you down.

_________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule. – H. L. Mencken
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 36488
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2018-01-06, 20:41

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I suppose it might be nice to keep track of ex coworkers who I hate and people from High School that I no longer wish to stay in contact with. Let me have some vodka and I'll reconsider.

Facebook is a lot better when you don’t add the goons as mentioned in your post. I may go and clean up the friends list again. Not sure why people from high school who i haven’t talked to since high school add me.
avatar
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23349
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Denver, CO

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by LooseGoose on 2018-01-06, 20:48

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I suppose it might be nice to keep track of ex coworkers who I hate and people from High School that I no longer wish to stay in contact with. Let me have some vodka and I'll reconsider.

Facebook is a lot better when you don’t add the goons as mentioned in your post. I may go and clean up the friends list again. Not sure why people from high school who i haven’t talked to since high school add me.

They want a pipeline for good CO weed.

_________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule. – H. L. Mencken
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 36488
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by Tim Wakefield on 2018-01-06, 20:48

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I suppose it might be nice to keep track of ex coworkers who I hate and people from High School that I no longer wish to stay in contact with. Let me have some vodka and I'll reconsider.

Facebook is a lot better when you don’t add the goons as mentioned in your post. I may go and clean up the friends list again. Not sure why people from high school who i haven’t talked to since high school add me.

I have like 200 friends or something now. Too many people post weird shit. I wish i could unfriend some of my family members too.

_________________
Camarón que se duerme, se lo lleva la corriente
avatar
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 4228
Join date : 2014-04-23
Age : 23
Location : EL

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2018-01-06, 20:50

I just hide them you guys. It’s just as easy as deleting them but you don’t have to deal with them adding you a second time for no reason 3 years from now

_________________
I didn’t move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the awkward silence that followed.

2016 SWILL PICK EM (co)CHAMPION!
avatar
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 17277
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 33
Location : Right behind you

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2018-01-06, 21:03

hey guys the new iphone has this awesome new feature where you can have a poop emoji lip sync songs like it's your face! You can also superimpose a dinosaur on a basketball court! OMGZ I can't wait to get one

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 17429
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by tGreenWay on 2018-01-06, 21:04

DWags wrote:

You need a FB account. This is old.

Cynical me thinks that guy was catfishing Silverman after she called him out.

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23707
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by DWags on 2018-01-06, 21:28

Don’t get me wrong I don’t post a lot, but to see a 15 year old kid I coached in football become the CEO of Philadelphia schools or see guys in other positions who blow me away is just cool as hell. I know we all want to be hard asses like being on Facebook is weird, but I like seeing “kids” I taught years, decades ago doing their thing. So many stories. From VP’s of Ford, to a 25 year old committing suicide New Year’s Eve. Way more interesting than watching survivor or the bachelorette

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25036
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 56
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2018-01-06, 21:32

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:hey guys the new iphone has this awesome new feature where you can have a poop emoji lip sync songs like it's your face! You can also superimpose a dinosaur on a basketball court! OMGZ I can't wait to get one

Isn’t this Snapchat, Bro? And that shit is for the basics. Do not be a basic.
avatar
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23349
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Denver, CO

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2018-01-06, 21:33

DWags wrote:Don’t get me wrong I don’t post a lot, but to see a 15 year old kid I coached in football become the CEO of Philadelphia schools or see guys in other positions who blow me away is just cool as hell.  I know we all want to be hard asses like being on Facebook is weird, but I like seeing “kids” I taught years, decades ago doing their thing. So many stories. From VP’s of Ford, to a 25 year old committing suicide New Year’s Eve.  Way more interesting than watching survivor or the bachelorette
Dwags I’m not fb friends with any former teachers of mine but I email a couple of them that I really liked once in awhile to keep in touch and updated and stuff. My parents were teachers so I guess I just know how cool it is for them to know that a decade and a half later they still made an impact.

_________________
I didn’t move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the awkward silence that followed.

2016 SWILL PICK EM (co)CHAMPION!
avatar
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 17277
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 33
Location : Right behind you

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2018-01-06, 21:34

I have no idea how snapchat works and can't imagine any scenario where I would ever need to use it so maybe?

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 17429
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2018-01-06, 21:35

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I have no idea how snapchat works and can't imagine any scenario where I would ever need to use it so maybe?
I mostly just use it to send dick pics to otpt

_________________
I didn’t move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the awkward silence that followed.

2016 SWILL PICK EM (co)CHAMPION!
avatar
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 17277
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 33
Location : Right behind you

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2018-01-06, 21:35

I can see how Wags would like it.

In my phase of life it's mostly about people pretending how great their lives are and I think my wife is caught up in this a bit and it drives me crazy.

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 17429
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2018-01-06, 21:37

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I can see how Wags would like it.

In my phase of life it's mostly about people pretending how great their lives are and I think my wife is caught up in this a bit and it drives me crazy.

Oh, 100% bro. Don’t add those clowns. They are usually awful in real life too, the type that a conversation entails them talking about themselves.

Social media is cool for sharing photos. Cool photos. Not your daughter eating what looks like dog food with her hands every week. Or your food on a Wednesday night.
avatar
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23349
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Denver, CO

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2018-01-06, 21:39

I like to post pictures of my food but only if it’s a bowl of cereal or a hot pocket or some shit like that

_________________
I didn’t move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the awkward silence that followed.

2016 SWILL PICK EM (co)CHAMPION!
avatar
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 17277
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 33
Location : Right behind you

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2018-01-06, 21:41

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I like to post pictures of my food but only if it’s a bowl of cereal or a hot pocket or some shit like that

Snap a pic of your pit to me I’d like to see Antin
avatar
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23349
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Denver, CO

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum