Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fucking Millennials - Another disappointment

+34
Jake from State Farm
Nordic
By-Tor
Other Teams Pursuing That
AvgMSUJoe
Turtleneck
Motown Spartan
aualum06
Cameron
InTenSity
AnomanderRake
Senior Dickfist
SawGreen
kingstonlake
Heat Miser
Bill Cain
I.B. Fine
Watch Out Pylon!
Frank Ricard
CORNER BLITZ
Robert J Sakimano
Death Roe
WhiteBoyHatcher
The Pantry
Travis of the Cosmos
steveschneider
Izzo Court
Floyd Robertson
Dr. Strangelove
NigelUno
Tim Wakefield
duffy munn
DWags
Dendrobates
38 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Fucking Millennials - Another disappointment - Page 10 Empty Re: Fucking Millennials - Another disappointment

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:38 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:
Or if one were an airhead.

You should post some more nonsensical memes. You're awfully good at that.

At least I know where the failed political forum is.

Always amazes me that Ty and others get banned while the moderators can drag politics over here with no repercussions.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Fucking Millennials - Another disappointment - Page 10 Empty Re: Fucking Millennials - Another disappointment

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:26 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Always amazes me that Ty and others get banned while the moderators can drag politics over here with no repercussions.

Need a tissue, Mr. Martyr?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:36 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Always amazing to me How you and lws are so goddamn hell bent on being the victim that you can bring that up without acknowledging that ty posted a another posters real name. Like the article says “who is the snowflake with the precious fe fe’s?”
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:44 am

I think Goose just read the headline of that story, which is on par for him.

If he wouldn't let his blinding hate for all things me get in his way he would have realized that I was commenting on they hyper-partisan take of the article in question. Whatever though, anything I say or do will trigger Goose.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:49 pm

An influencer for vegan condoms? OK, then.

[tw]1067876720756383744[/tw]

Call me a bitter old man but reading this much had me laughing uproariously. How the fuck do these people actually live?

Alexa was choosing a dress for a party. It was taking a while. This always happens, she gets carried away with every little thing. She was late, but she wasn’t worried because everyone’s always late, apart from her boyfriend Olly, who is always on time and was already there, which she felt bad about because he was only going to the party to support her, just like he always did. The decision about what to wear was painful because she had to figure out what would look right. Not what would look right to someone else, or even to herself, but what would look right in a photo. She’s always thinking about how things will look in a photo. She’d already posed the dilemma to her followers on her story, Instagram’s video feature which self-deletes after 24 hours, and there were dresses strewn across her bed. The party was a press launch for an ethical jewellery company called 64Facets, which sells conflict-free diamond necklaces and bracelets for upwards of $10,000. It was happening at an opulent bar in Blakes, a hotel in South Kensington, and there’d be pictures all over the internet, so the outfit had to be right. There was the flowing dress which meant she wouldn’t have to suck in her stomach all night, or the dress that covered her upper arms which she generally liked to keep hidden, or the dress she thought made her look like a chunky bat. She couldn’t decide. She always does this – she’ll try on everything in her wardrobe and have a frickin’ panic attack and then she’ll be back in the first thing by the time the Uber has arrived. The trick for the photos is getting the blogger pose right, where you sort of flip forward a knee to make your legs look longer, which is different to the mirror-selfie pose, where you contort your body and pop your bum out, so that you’re in a full S-shape, Kardashian-style. Make-up’s easier because it’s always the same: cat eyes, foundation and contoured cheekbones which is another Kardashian thing, although she doesn’t actually give a shit about the Kardashians, she thinks they’re a joke. The one thing she knows is that she’s not going to wear tights for maybe the third time in her life. She used to be so self-conscious about her legs. If you’d told her a year ago she’d be going out with no tights on, she’d have laughed in your face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:30 pm

How many Vegan's do you think there are, Goose?
I work in a medium sized building and live in Miami. I know of 2 Vegans. Maybe there are more, but I really don't see them influencing or doing anything different. I know a few vegetarians.
To this day I'm still eating meat. Unless you watched PCU too many times and think the protesters that they throw the meat at, are real and a large majority.
Now I see that the article posted wasn't about Vegans! Dammit!
Whatever that story is at the bottom of you post. That looks like shit a millennial does.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:43 pm

LooseGoose wrote:An influencer for vegan condoms?   OK, then.

Her "influence" extends to 254 people on twitter... 1618 on insta. ('cause she kinda hot)

Doesn't scream "influence" to me.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:08 pm

[tw]1067876720756383744[/tw]
The only way someone waving around a selfie stick is going to influence me is to create a strong desire for me to rip the damn thing out of their hand and beat them with it.
(insert old man yelling at cloud meme)
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:52 pm

InTenSity wrote:How many Vegan's do you think there are, Goose?

I think it would depend on how you count them.   My nephew is married to a strict vegan.   We always make sure to have 2-3 dishes for her at family gatherings.   She was here for Thanksgiving, never makes a fuss over her beliefs.  I'm great with that, she does her thing and I do mine.

PS - I still don't get the vegan condom thing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:46 pm

[tw]1073257533324840960[/tw]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:49 pm

LooseGoose wrote:[tw]1073257533324840960[/tw]

As long as they can pass a standardized test, so they can go to college and rack up debt, who cares about life skills
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:09 pm

"Adulting"? What. The. Fuck?
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:19 pm

Senior Dickfist wrote:"Adulting"? What. The. Fuck?

Maybe their parents should take a parenting class.
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:20 pm

Keep in mind these are college students not 6 year olds....life in 2018 is amazing.

Penn State's 98-Year-Old Outing Club Is No Longer Allowed to Go Outside

The student "Outing Club," which has gone backpacking, kayaking, and hiking in state parks over the course of its 98-year-existence, will no longer be allowed to host outdoor events after administrators conducted a risk assessment, according to The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

"The types of activities in which [Penn State Outing Club] engages are above the university's threshold of acceptable risk for recognized student organizations," according to an official announcement.

A key issue for administrators was that the Outing Club frequently visit locations with poor cell phone coverage. This wasn't an issue during the Coolidge administration, but now that cell phones exist, students are apparently expected to remain glued to them at all times.

"Student safety in any activity is our primary focus," Lisa Powers, a Penn State spokeswoman, told The Post-Gazette.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:30 pm

aualum06 wrote:
Senior Dickfist wrote:"Adulting"? What. The. Fuck?

Always rich to see the generation that raised some of these ill prepared individuals do most of the ripping. Doesn’t quite add up.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:41 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

Always rich to see the generation that raised some of these ill prepared individuals do most of the ripping. Doesn’t quite add up.

Blaming it on an entire generation is too general. It's a specific subset.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:46 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

Right, hence the word “some” in my post.

Also, weird that you say that “blaming it on an entire generation is too general” in a thread with 10 pages of links doing exactly that - generalization of a different generation. Suspect
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:51 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

Right, hence the word “some” in my post.

Also, weird that you say that “blaming it on an entire generation is too general” in a thread with 10 pages of links doing exactly that - generalization of a different generation. Suspect

So you don't believe in generally demonizing the many for the antics of the few?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:03 pm

Parents are worthless see it every day but also kids don't learn stuff, no one sat me down and said this is how you chop an onion
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:05 pm

There are so many factors that play into this. Technology is obviously one.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:15 pm

aualum06 wrote:

If not mistaken, you were one of the first posters here casting blame on generations with a specific hard-on for boomers.  

May I ask what first pissed you off in your life and set you on finger pointing?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:21 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Keep in mind these are college students not 6 year olds....life in 2018 is amazing.

Penn State's 98-Year-Old Outing Club Is No Longer Allowed to Go Outside

The student "Outing Club," which has gone backpacking, kayaking, and hiking in state parks over the course of its 98-year-existence, will no longer be allowed to host outdoor events after administrators conducted a risk assessment, according to The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

"The types of activities in which [Penn State Outing Club] engages are above the university's threshold of acceptable risk for recognized student organizations," according to an official announcement.

A key issue for administrators was that the Outing Club frequently visit locations with poor cell phone coverage. This wasn't an issue during the Coolidge administration, but now that cell phones exist, students are apparently expected to remain glued to them at all times.

"Student safety in any activity is our primary focus," Lisa Powers, a Penn State spokeswoman, told The Post-Gazette.

Damn those millenial administrators for banning these outings!
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:52 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

Blaming it on an entire generation is too general.   It's a specific subset.
He said in the thread where once a week he posts a generalized article about millennials
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:59 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

He said in the thread where once a week he posts a generalized article about millennials

I love you man.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:03 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

Again, OTPT started it with his boomer hate.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:15 pm

The Pantry wrote:

Do you know how to read thread titles? Do you know how to tell who started threads? Let me know if you need me to hold your hand while trying to figure these questions out.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:17 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

Do you know how to read thread titles? Do you know how to tell who started threads? Let me know if you need me to hold your hand while trying to figure these questions out.

You need to go watch another Hallmark movie and let the love wash over your heart.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:23 pm

Fucking Millennials - Another disappointment - Page 10 1966794946 He started it!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:24 pm

Hey guys just calm down and blame TempeTantrum and blanch
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:38 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

I'd ask how dumb you are but already know. OTPT laid out many, many posts bashing boomers before this thread was started.

You twist things to your favor, just like the fake news created by the lying lib media.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:40 pm

The two biggest whiney bitches bringing it strong in this thread. Fucking Millennials - Another disappointment - Page 10 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:42 pm

Pantry has to be a woman, right? Lib media hot take! Fucking Millennials - Another disappointment - Page 10 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:51 pm

The only whiners are the crybabies still butthurt Trump won. Fortunately, some of us attempt to bring balance to this lib circle jerk.

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:52 pm

The Pantry wrote:The only whiners are the crybabies still butthurt Trump won.  Fortunately, some of us attempt to bring balance to this lib circle jerk.

Dance for me, clown. Fucking Millennials - Another disappointment - Page 10 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:53 pm

I’m shocked pantry is divorced and his own daughter won’t talk to him. Shocked.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:54 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I’m shocked pantry is divorced and his own daughter won’t talk to him. Shocked.

That's pretty personal.

But it's ok you're a Mod.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:56 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I’m shocked pantry is divorced and his own daughter won’t talk to him. Shocked.

Now that I think about it more it's just you being a nasty little bitch.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:04 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

Now that I think about it more it's just you being a nasty little bitch.

He’s the worst poster on the board, if he doesn’t want us to know personal things about him then he probably shouldn’t share it. Now, please continue to whine.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:07 pm

You assholes had a circle jerk and didn't invite me? I hate you all.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:13 pm

I like it when Goose gets all whiney about people posting political shit on the main board except for when it's Pantry or LWS.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next