Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fucking Millennials - Another disappointment

+34
Jake from State Farm
Nordic
By-Tor
Other Teams Pursuing That
AvgMSUJoe
Turtleneck
Motown Spartan
aualum06
Cameron
InTenSity
AnomanderRake
Senior Dickfist
SawGreen
kingstonlake
Heat Miser
Bill Cain
I.B. Fine
Watch Out Pylon!
Frank Ricard
CORNER BLITZ
Robert J Sakimano
Death Roe
WhiteBoyHatcher
The Pantry
Travis of the Cosmos
steveschneider
Izzo Court
Floyd Robertson
Dr. Strangelove
NigelUno
Tim Wakefield
duffy munn
DWags
Dendrobates
38 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Fucking Millennials - Another disappointment - Page 2 Empty Re: Fucking Millennials - Another disappointment

Post by DWags 2017-09-07, 21:26

duffy munn wrote: :
DWags wrote:

Well, first of all I didn't say your life doesn't change. Marriage doesn't change your life, kids do. Big time. You need to be ready. Thing is OTPT I had my kids at 35 and 38, and I was ready. I've also said on this board I have been bummed out when a friend tells me he just spent 106k on a boat while I just spent 54K on two years of college. Nobody can say there isn't some jealousy or resentment in their life. If that's being self righteous, so be it. I just wanted to get your read on whether you thought your parents felt they were tied down by you. I'm guessing they never had that feeling once in their life. But if you took my legit question as smart ass so be it. I really don't give a fuck when you stop and think about it. Especially cause I know I can out drink you.

Fucking Millennials - Another disappointment - Page 2 502811600

Fucking Millennials - Another disappointment - Page 2 502811600

I know it's true.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Fucking Millennials - Another disappointment - Page 2 Empty Re: Fucking Millennials - Another disappointment

Post by Dendrobates 2017-09-07, 21:50

DWags wrote:
steveschneider wrote:What's the generation after the millennials going to be like? Probably the next great generation because they'll reject all the bullshit from their millennial parents.

We can only hope.  But I didn't think the millennials were having kids.   Something something "I need to do me" something something.  

Or for me...something something... I have student loans to pay and can't find a good paying job (a serious issue for those with student loans)

Well..I really did get lucky and now I have a good paying 6 figure job. Hubby is forever in the shitter. At least he's got me.

Last edited by Dendrobates on 2017-09-07, 21:54; edited 1 time in total
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-09-07, 21:53

Dendrobates wrote:
DWags wrote:

We can only hope.  But I didn't think the millennials were having kids.   Something something "I need to do me" something something.  

Or for me...something something... I have student loans to pay and can't find a good paying job.

Well..now I have a good paying 6 figure job. Hubby is in the. Ad boat. At least he's got me.

Patience. It's going to be great.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-09-07, 22:24

Dwags mentioned it in another thread and I'm bringing it here.

Fuck man is there a movie out there that more exemplifies the boomer spirit than Forest Gump? Just coast through life, everything is just sorta gonna work out for you real nice like by accident. Who cares of the consequences of your mistakes? There are none. For you. That movie sends the worst message to our aging monsters.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-09-07, 22:25

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Dwags mentioned it in another thread and I'm bringing it here.

Fuck man is there a movie out there that more exemplifies the boomer spirit than Forest Gump? Just coast through life, everything is just sorta gonna work out for you real nice like by accident. Who cares of the consequences of your mistakes? There are none. For you. That movie sends the worst message to our aging monsters.

But I do have love for you Travis.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-09-07, 22:36

DWags wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Dwags mentioned it in another thread and I'm bringing it here.

But I do have love for you Travis.
I love you too
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-09-07, 22:39

I do not give a fuck about Boomers vs. Millenials vs. Gen X vs. Gen Y.

I believe the children are our future. Teach them well and let them lead the way.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-09-07, 22:40

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I do not give a fuck about Boomers vs. Millenials vs. Gen X vs. Gen Y.

I believe the children are our future. Teach them well and let them lead the way.

I'm just saying I bet I can out drink those little fuckers too.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-09-07, 22:54

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I do not give a fuck about Boomers vs. Millenials vs. Gen X vs. Gen Y.

Thank you wbh. It is insightful to know that the young amongst us will probably outlive the old. We are all now wiser.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-09-07, 22:56

Do not thank me, Travis. Thank the cocaine and/or Bobby Brown.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-09-07, 22:56

Those little shits really are the greatest love of all.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-09-07, 22:58

Might take a good ole fashion World war to snap millennials out of their sense of entitlement. Fire up Selective Service and bring back the draft.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-09-07, 23:00

The Pantry wrote:Might take a good ole fashion World war to snap millennials out of their sense of entitlement.  Fire up Selective Service and bring back the draft.  
In a thread about how they don't drink as much because they are trying to make something of themselves we bring up them being entitled.

Sounds like a boomer trying to project his own failings. As they often do.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-09-07, 23:03

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Might take a good ole fashion World war to snap millennials out of their sense of entitlement.  Fire up Selective Service and bring back the draft.  
In a thread about how they don't drink as much because they are trying to make something of themselves .

That's not why they don't drink Travis. You're being very dishonest.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-09-07, 23:06

DWags wrote:
In a thread about how they don't drink as much because they are trying to make something of themselves .

That's not why they don't drink Travis.  You're being very dishonest.  
That and the weed
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-09-07, 23:16

In a thread about how they don't drink as much because they are trying to make something of themselves we bring up them being entitled.

Oh, that's right. The ROTC quonset huts were demolished before you saw MSU's campus. Maybe, before you were even born...?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-09-07, 23:26

The Pantry wrote:

Oh, that's right.  The ROTC quonset huts were demolished before you saw MSU's campus.  Maybe, before you were even born...?
Projecting
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-09-07, 23:44

The Pantry wrote:
Oh, that's right.  The ROTC quonset huts were demolished before you saw MSU's campus.  Maybe, before you were even born...?
Projecting
Still sucking your thumb
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-09-07, 23:45

The Pantry wrote:
Projecting
Still sucking your thumb
Nah. 

Angry boomer. No reason to be. Angry all the same.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-09-08, 02:30

D wags you can not outdrink me let's just get that on record
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-09-08, 02:33

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:D wags you can not outdrink me let's just get that on record
Pick a day. Each of you will snap me a picture of you drinking a shot every 10 minutes. Whoever stops snapping first will lose.

We'll have to teach dwags what snapchat is because mother fuckin baby boomer
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-09-08, 02:36

Wags will probably need a weekend. Winter when I'm less busy and he's done. It'll be like JV vs varsity.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-09-08, 02:36

10 minutes? Let's do 5.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-09-08, 02:42

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:10 minutes? Let's do 5.
Dwags will back out like a boomer. He gotta win or everything is sad for him. That's how his life works so when he knows he'll lose he won't even compete.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-09-08, 07:02

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:D wags you can not outdrink me let's just get that on record
Pick a day. Each of you will snap me a picture of you drinking a shot every 10 minutes. Whoever stops snapping first will lose.

We'll have to teach dwags what snapchat is because mother fuckin baby boomer

I actually did this exact thing on tob. Was about 2 hours and change. People were making up shots for me to do.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-09-08, 07:09

Dwags will back out like a boomer. He gotta win or everything is sad for him. That's how his life works so when he knows he'll lose he won't even compete.

Only you sissy Mary millennials would do this on the internet and not face to face. You guys even find your dates on the internet. I guess you do that to "better yourselves"
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-09-08, 07:30

Can you snap some pics of your participation trophies for us?

That would be great.

Thanks in advance.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-09-08, 08:03

After OTPT beats DWags in drinking, he can go challenge and destroy Tum Tum 1-on-1 in hoops...
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-09-08, 09:41

DWags wrote:

Only you sissy Mary millennials would do this on the internet and not face to face.  You guys even find your dates on the internet. I guess you do that to "better yourselves"
Well I'm pretty confident you live in different states dwags. Just coming up with a way for a boomer to actually prove their bluster for once instead of just talking about it like a dipshit.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-09-08, 09:41

NigelUno wrote:

Can you snap some pics of your participation trophies for us?

That would be great.

Thanks in advance.
Only after dwags buys, then awards them, then bitches that people have them.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-09-08, 09:53

DWags wrote:

Only you sissy Mary millennials would do this on the internet and not face to face. You guys even find your dates on the internet. I guess you do that to "better yourselves"

Well we all know you're not leaving your gated community suburb
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-09-08, 09:57

Do it the Friday before the ND game.

Dagwoods.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2017-09-08, 10:19

NigelUno wrote:Do it the Friday before the ND game.

Dagwoods.

I'll be there to officiate.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-09-08, 10:28

duffy munn wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Do it the Friday before the ND game.

Dagwoods.

Bring some participation trophies for OTPT and Travis.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-09-08, 10:28

NigelUno wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Heavy a boomer so there's no doubt that he will.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-09-08, 10:29

NigelUno wrote:

blanch?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-09-08, 10:29

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
DWags wrote:

Well we all know you're not leaving your gated community suburb

I'm at every home game for the next two years. Some I'm there for Friday night.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-09-08, 10:30

NigelUno wrote:

blanch?
Eh shit happens with these phones get over it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2017-09-08, 10:33

I'm a beer guy but I like my chances in a drink-off too. Let's go to crunchy's and set a record for most buckets drank. Me, my buddy, and two girls drank 2.5 buckets one night. Disgusted/proud of that accomplishment
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-09-08, 10:37

NigelUno wrote:

blanch?
Eh shit happens with these phones get over it.

No worries. We'll get you a cell phone participation trophy also.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next