Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Armed & polite Nashville woman shoots homeless man who asked her to move her Porsche

+6
DWags
I.B. Fine
Turtleneck
GRR Spartan
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
10 posters

Go down

Armed & polite Nashville woman shoots homeless man who asked her to move her Porsche Empty Armed & polite Nashville woman shoots homeless man who asked her to move her Porsche

Post by tGreenWay Tue 12 Sep 2017 - 16:05

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/12/tennessee-woman-charged-with-shooting-homeless-man-who-told-her-to-move-porsche.amp.html
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Armed & polite Nashville woman shoots homeless man who asked her to move her Porsche Empty Re: Armed & polite Nashville woman shoots homeless man who asked her to move her Porsche

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue 12 Sep 2017 - 16:24

She looks completely sane here.

Armed & polite Nashville woman shoots homeless man who asked her to move her Porsche 14888943_G
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Armed & polite Nashville woman shoots homeless man who asked her to move her Porsche Empty Re: Armed & polite Nashville woman shoots homeless man who asked her to move her Porsche

Post by GRR Spartan Tue 12 Sep 2017 - 17:21

How dare he?

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 12 Sep 2017 - 18:07

I am relieved to hear that she is so well trained with firearms that she knows whenever you discharge your weapon you close your eyes and start randomly shooting in whatever direction.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 12 Sep 2017 - 18:13

Also a Millennial so one of Travis's peeps.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Tue 12 Sep 2017 - 18:21

Quackenbush, an aspiring rapper and country singer

Armed & polite Nashville woman shoots homeless man who asked her to move her Porsche 1966794946
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 12 Sep 2017 - 18:36

I.B. Fine wrote:
Quackenbush, an aspiring rapper and country singer

Armed & polite Nashville woman shoots homeless man who asked her to move her Porsche 1966794946

Find me one Millennial who is not an aspiring rapper and country singer.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 12 Sep 2017 - 18:57

BEST
THREAD
EVER

Armed & polite Nashville woman shoots homeless man who asked her to move her Porsche 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 12 Sep 2017 - 19:35

How do you hit anything being that crossed eyed?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 12 Sep 2017 - 22:45

kingstonlake wrote:How do you hit anything being that crossed eyed?

Could be a tumor.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 13 Sep 2017 - 7:42

without reading the article, lemme guess..

she was protecting herself.. and the scary homeless man isn't white.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy Wed 13 Sep 2017 - 11:16

Turtleneck wrote:I am relieved to hear that she is so well trained with firearms that she knows whenever you discharge your weapon you close your eyes and start randomly shooting in whatever direction.

Lol I can't believe her Dad, who is a lawyer admitted this.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed 13 Sep 2017 - 11:40

She had been arrested for assaulting her mother in 2013 but the charges were dropped when mom refused to prosecute. Dad probably helped on that one too.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 13 Sep 2017 - 20:11

GRR Spartan wrote:She had been arrested for assaulting her mother in 2013 but the charges were dropped when mom refused to prosecute. Dad probably helped on that one too.

Do you think she was spoiled as a child?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 13 Sep 2017 - 20:24

GRR Spartan wrote:She had been arrested for assaulting her mother in 2013 but the charges were dropped when mom refused to prosecute. Dad probably helped on that one too.

Thank God that we don't have laws that would prevent a person who had been charged with aggravated assault of her moms to get a gun. Sooo lucky to live in a society which winks at that. Since charges were dropped how dare we even question her ability to acquire a gun. Of course the homeless man might think different but fuck, he was homeless. NRA! NRA!!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 13 Sep 2017 - 20:38

Wake me up when a white citizen who isn't homeless is shot at.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Thu 14 Sep 2017 - 18:24

Turtleneck wrote:

Do you think she was spoiled as a child?

What do mean? I'm sure she makes plenty of money as an aspiring rapper and country singer to be driving around in a Cayenne.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down