Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do I really have to get an e-mail after every post ?

+5
SeeRockCity
Spartan Pride
Other Teams Pursuing That
Giant Moose
duffy munn
9 posters

Go down

Do I really have to get an e-mail after every post ? Empty Do I really have to get an e-mail after every post ?

Post by duffy munn 2014-04-21, 08:46

It's really clogging up my mail box.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Do I really have to get an e-mail after every post ? Empty Re: Do I really have to get an e-mail after every post ?

Post by Giant Moose 2014-04-21, 08:47

duffy munn wrote:It's really clogging up my mail box.

You can change it in your profile settings:

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/profile?mode=editprofile&page_profil=preferences
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Do I really have to get an e-mail after every post ? Empty Re: Do I really have to get an e-mail after every post ?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-04-21, 08:48

Set it to get no e-mails in your preferences and your notifications. That probably should be disabled on registration.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-04-21, 08:53

Giant Moose wrote:
duffy munn wrote:It's really clogging up my mail box.

You can change it in your profile settings:

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/profile?mode=editprofile&page_profil=preferences

Thanks
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Pride 2014-04-21, 09:02

Similarly, the nofications system (I hadnt been on the board for several hours) says I have 32 notifications. Basically a useless feature with the way its presently being used. Probably no way to change that though.
Spartan Pride
Spartan Pride
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-04-21, 09:05

Spartan Pride wrote:Similarly, the nofications system (I hadnt been on the board for several hours) says I have 32 notifications. Basically a useless feature with the way its presently being used. Probably no way to change that though.

Everyone can set their own notifications. I think you can disable them completely.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Pride 2014-04-21, 09:20

SeeRockCity wrote:
Spartan Pride wrote:Similarly, the nofications system (I hadnt been on the board for several hours) says I have 32 notifications. Basically a useless feature with the way its presently being used. Probably no way to change that though.

Everyone can set their own notifications.  I think you can disable them completely.
Thanks, I'll check it out. Though I just assume ignore them. Just pointing out checking out 35 notifications everytime I log into the board isn't exactly realistic.  Do I really have to get an e-mail after every post ? 1811933421 
Spartan Pride
Spartan Pride
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo_Kramer 2014-04-21, 09:40

Yeah, notifications should be things like replies to your specific posts, or if someone quotes your posts in a particular thread. Or messages.
Cosmo_Kramer
Cosmo_Kramer
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-04-21, 10:12

Cosmo_Kramer wrote:

Yeah, notifications should be things like replies to your specific posts, or if someone quotes your posts in a particular thread. Or messages.

Shockingly, all configurable in your profile. Who knew such wonders were even possible?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-04-21, 10:33

Heat Miser wrote:
Cosmo_Kramer wrote:

Shockingly, all configurable in your profile. Who knew such wonders were even possible?

No kidding. You have done and continue to do an outstanding job on this site, Heat. We all love you for it.  Do I really have to get an e-mail after every post ? 1486952199 
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-04-21, 10:36

Tanfan! wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:
Cosmo_Kramer wrote:

No kidding. You have done and continue to do an outstanding job on this site, Heat.  We all love you for it.  Do I really have to get an e-mail after every post ? 1486952199 

Thanks, but that functionality came right out of the box.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-04-21, 22:45

Heat Miser wrote:

Shut the **** up.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-04-21, 22:46

Snake Plissken wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

Shut the **** up.
Damn language filter  Do I really have to get an e-mail after every post ? 1494614055 
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-04-21, 22:51

Snake Plissken wrote:
Snake Plissken wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

Shut the **** up.
Damn language filter  Do I really have to get an e-mail after every post ? 1494614055 

See, it's funny.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down