DEEE-TROIT BAASKETBAALLLL!!! 2017-2018 Thread

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down

Re: DEEE-TROIT BAASKETBAALLLL!!! 2017-2018 Thread

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2017-11-06, 22:06

Yo trav I’m sure you know nothing about it cause you’re poor but what’s up with this club access ticket thing? Free food and booze???

Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25812
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: DEEE-TROIT BAASKETBAALLLL!!! 2017-2018 Thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-11-06, 22:12

Dog I don’t know but I been talking about it. Whatever it is, it’s the reason that prime seating looks (is) so empty. I ain’t gonna spend $120 for one game when I could go to 10 for that so I’m prolly not gonna find out feel free to research for me.
avatar
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19079
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 34
Location : Right behind you

Back to top Go down

Re: DEEE-TROIT BAASKETBAALLLL!!! 2017-2018 Thread

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2017-11-06, 22:23

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Dog I don’t know but I been talking about it. Whatever it is, it’s the reason that prime seating looks (is) so empty. I ain’t gonna spend $120 for one game when I could go to 10 for that so I’m prolly not gonna find out feel free to research for me.

There ain’t shit on the googles about it that I can find. But I’m thinking if i want good seats and i plan on getting wasted anyway, that sounds worth it. Beers are probably like $10 anyway.

Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25812
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: DEEE-TROIT BAASKETBAALLLL!!! 2017-2018 Thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-11-06, 22:24

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Dog I don’t know but I been talking about it. Whatever it is, it’s the reason that prime seating looks (is) so empty. I ain’t gonna spend $120 for one game when I could go to 10 for that so I’m prolly not gonna find out feel free to research for me.

There ain’t shit on the googles about it that I can find. But I’m thinking if i want good seats and i plan on getting wasted anyway, that sounds worth it. Beers are probably like $10 anyway.

Yeah 9-11 bucks. If you’re gonna do it up you might as well yo
avatar
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19079
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 34
Location : Right behind you

Back to top Go down

Re: DEEE-TROIT BAASKETBAALLLL!!! 2017-2018 Thread

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2017-11-06, 22:25

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

There ain’t shit on the googles about it that I can find. But I’m thinking if i want good seats and i plan on getting wasted anyway, that sounds worth it. Beers are probably like $10 anyway.

Yeah 9-11 bucks. If you’re gonna do it up you might as well yo

Buy $75 tickets and buy 4 beers= $115

$175 for unlimited food and booze and better seats. Hmmm.

Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25812
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: DEEE-TROIT BAASKETBAALLLL!!! 2017-2018 Thread

Post by DWags on 2017-11-07, 15:27

Bledsoe to the bucks. Parker comes back in January
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 28425
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 56
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: DEEE-TROIT BAASKETBAALLLL!!! 2017-2018 Thread

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2017-11-07, 16:00

DWags wrote:Bledsoe to the bucks. Parker comes back in January

Who did they give up? I like Bledsoe. I wonder if the stones were not off to a 7-3 start they would have gave up Jackson. At the same time, Jackson probably isn’t wanted if he wasn’t playing as well as he is - a major factor of 7-3.

Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25812
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: DEEE-TROIT BAASKETBAALLLL!!! 2017-2018 Thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-11-07, 16:03

Greg Monroe and a first rounder
avatar
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19079
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 34
Location : Right behind you

Back to top Go down

Re: DEEE-TROIT BAASKETBAALLLL!!! 2017-2018 Thread

Post by aualum06 on 2017-11-08, 19:37

Ugly first quarter. Stanley out tonight
avatar
aualum06
Spartiate

Posts : 5255
Join date : 2015-05-17
Age : 34
Location : Ashley, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: DEEE-TROIT BAASKETBAALLLL!!! 2017-2018 Thread

Post by aualum06 on 2017-11-08, 20:03

Much better second quarter. Boban sighting
avatar
aualum06
Spartiate

Posts : 5255
Join date : 2015-05-17
Age : 34
Location : Ashley, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: DEEE-TROIT BAASKETBAALLLL!!! 2017-2018 Thread

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2017-11-08, 21:14

Detroit motherfucking basketball. Where you at goose!!!!!!

Trav I’m sitting in row 1 of the lowers Sunday, in between the corner and sideline section kind of behind the bench. May not be able to see shit on the other end but couldn’t pass up row 1.

Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25812
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: DEEE-TROIT BAASKETBAALLLL!!! 2017-2018 Thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-11-08, 21:29

That’s fuckin sweet man make pictures and shit
avatar
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19079
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 34
Location : Right behind you

Back to top Go down

Re: DEEE-TROIT BAASKETBAALLLL!!! 2017-2018 Thread

Post by DWags on 2017-11-08, 21:30

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Detroit motherfucking basketball. Where you at goose!!!!!!

Trav I’m sitting in row 1 of the lowers Sunday, in between the corner and sideline section kind of behind the bench. May not be able to see shit on the other end but couldn’t pass up row 1.

Nice. Steal a towel. You’d be legend.
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 28425
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 56
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: DEEE-TROIT BAASKETBAALLLL!!! 2017-2018 Thread

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2017-11-08, 21:56

DWags wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Detroit motherfucking basketball. Where you at goose!!!!!!

Trav I’m sitting in row 1 of the lowers Sunday, in between the corner and sideline section kind of behind the bench. May not be able to see shit on the other end but couldn’t pass up row 1.

Nice. Steal a towel. You’d be legend.

Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25812
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: DEEE-TROIT BAASKETBAALLLL!!! 2017-2018 Thread

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-11-08, 22:10

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Detroit motherfucking basketball. Where you at goose!!!!!!

Trav I’m sitting in row 1 of the lowers Sunday, in between the corner and sideline section kind of behind the bench. May not be able to see shit on the other end but couldn’t pass up row 1.

Get a swill sign on camera.
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 41791
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 98
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: DEEE-TROIT BAASKETBAALLLL!!! 2017-2018 Thread

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-11-09, 07:59

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Detroit motherfucking basketball. Where you at goose!!!!!!

Trav I’m sitting in row 1 of the lowers Sunday, in between the corner and sideline section kind of behind the bench. May not be able to see shit on the other end but couldn’t pass up row 1.

I'm mad at your boys ......1/2 a point.....lol.....

PARLAY (4 TEAMS) 11/08/17 18:54 EST
Bet $ 5.00 to win $ 50.00 Result: Wager Lost
Los Angeles Lakers 96 vs Boston Celtics 107 11/08/17 20:10 EST Under 214.5 (-110)
Indiana Pacers 97 vs Detroit Pistons 114 11/08/17 19:05 EST Detroit Pistons -6.5 (-110)
Indiana Pacers 97 vs Detroit Pistons 114 11/08/17 19:05 EST Under 210.5 (-110)
Los Angeles Lakers 96 vs Boston Celtics 107 11/08/17 20:10 EST Boston Celtics -6.5 (-110)
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 41791
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 98
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: DEEE-TROIT BAASKETBAALLLL!!! 2017-2018 Thread

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2017-11-09, 09:24


Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25812
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: DEEE-TROIT BAASKETBAALLLL!!! 2017-2018 Thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-11-09, 09:51

Tickets are getting more expensive on the secondary market otpt. We’re into the teens for most games!
avatar
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19079
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 34
Location : Right behind you

Back to top Go down

Re: DEEE-TROIT BAASKETBAALLLL!!! 2017-2018 Thread

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2017-11-09, 10:31

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Tickets are getting more expensive on the secondary market otpt. We’re into the teens for most games!

Fuck the bandwagon. Just kidding, we need the energy in that place. Hoping for a decent crowd Sunday. You going to any soon?

Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25812
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: DEEE-TROIT BAASKETBAALLLL!!! 2017-2018 Thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-11-09, 10:35

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Tickets are getting more expensive on the secondary market otpt. We’re into the teens for most games!

Fuck the bandwagon. Just kidding, we need the energy in that place. Hoping for a decent crowd Sunday. You going to any soon?

Looking like my next game is gonna be the 29th against the Suns
avatar
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19079
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 34
Location : Right behind you

Back to top Go down

Re: DEEE-TROIT BAASKETBAALLLL!!! 2017-2018 Thread

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2017-11-09, 10:42

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Fuck the bandwagon. Just kidding, we need the energy in that place. Hoping for a decent crowd Sunday. You going to any soon?

Looking like my next game is gonna be the 29th against the Suns

You and wbh.

Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25812
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: DEEE-TROIT BAASKETBAALLLL!!! 2017-2018 Thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-11-09, 10:47

I seem to remember that wbh hates the pistons and hopes they lose every game
avatar
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19079
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 34
Location : Right behind you

Back to top Go down

Re: DEEE-TROIT BAASKETBAALLLL!!! 2017-2018 Thread

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2017-11-09, 10:54

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I seem to remember that wbh hates the pistons and hopes they lose every game

I thinks that’s what he said as well, but his son likes the dogshit suns and can go for free. Maybe he can preach to his son about how that team has no upside or whatever the fuck he rambled about.

Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25812
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: DEEE-TROIT BAASKETBAALLLL!!! 2017-2018 Thread

Post by NigelUno on 2017-11-09, 11:04


NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21537
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: DEEE-TROIT BAASKETBAALLLL!!! 2017-2018 Thread

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2017-11-09, 11:06

NigelUno wrote:Hawks update:

http://www.tankathon.com/mock_draft


Two Spartans in the top 10 would be pretty neat, Nigel. Is there someone who is the stand out #1 superstar or nah? I don’t know a lot of these 19 year olds.

Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25812
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: DEEE-TROIT BAASKETBAALLLL!!! 2017-2018 Thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-11-09, 11:09

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Ok mini wbh. I see you're all hyped on the Suns. At least one of you. I can't do it man. I'm sure I have less time to dedicate to the cause than you do but my biggest hangup is this - what is the end goal here? Do you realistically see a path with this roster, despite the hot start, to compete for a championship?

I mean what's the point? Why and how could I ever possibly get interested or excited about this team?

Greg Monroe is a slug. He's not Phoenix. He's like Oregon or some shit.

Brandon Knight was fun when he was right, but it seems he's not really a team player and likes to take shots and blame it on whoever coaches the Suns after their coach got fired 3 games into the season.

Josh Jackson is skilled, but seems also like an offensive black hole.

I don’t know anymore Suns players. He's a guy we can rally around. But he's new and all and he's out after one year, right?

I mean I just don't get it. I like the NBA. These guys have no shot at present, no future and there's nothing endearing about them.

Fixed it so wbh has a script for talking to his son during the game.
avatar
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19079
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 34
Location : Right behind you

Back to top Go down

Re: DEEE-TROIT BAASKETBAALLLL!!! 2017-2018 Thread

Post by NigelUno on 2017-11-09, 11:13

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Hawks update:

http://www.tankathon.com/mock_draft


Two Spartans in the top 10 would be pretty neat, Nigel. Is there someone who is the stand out #1 superstar or nah? I don’t know a lot of these 19 year olds.

Porter and Bagley are kind of the consensus Top 2.

It will be interesting who goes first between Miles and Jackson.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21537
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: DEEE-TROIT BAASKETBAALLLL!!! 2017-2018 Thread

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2017-11-09, 17:48

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Ok mini wbh. I see you're all hyped on the Suns. At least one of you. I can't do it man. I'm sure I have less time to dedicate to the cause than you do but my biggest hangup is this - what is the end goal here? Do you realistically see a path with this roster, despite the hot start, to compete for a championship?

I mean what's the point? Why and how could I ever possibly get interested or excited about this team?

Greg Monroe is a slug. He's not Phoenix. He's like Oregon or some shit.

Brandon Knight was fun when he was right, but it seems he's not really a team player and likes to take shots and blame it on whoever coaches the Suns after their coach got fired 3 games into the season.

Josh Jackson is skilled, but seems also like an offensive black hole.

I don’t know anymore Suns players. He's a guy we can rally around. But he's new and all and he's out after one year, right?

I mean I just don't get it. I like the NBA. These guys have no shot at present, no future and there's nothing endearing about them.

Fixed it so wbh has a script for talking to his son during the game.

lol!

Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25812
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: DEEE-TROIT BAASKETBAALLLL!!! 2017-2018 Thread

Post by aualum06 on 2017-11-10, 19:50

Bench playing like crap
avatar
aualum06
Spartiate

Posts : 5255
Join date : 2015-05-17
Age : 34
Location : Ashley, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: DEEE-TROIT BAASKETBAALLLL!!! 2017-2018 Thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-11-10, 19:51

Is Nigel watching?
avatar
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19079
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 34
Location : Right behind you

Back to top Go down

Re: DEEE-TROIT BAASKETBAALLLL!!! 2017-2018 Thread

Post by aualum06 on 2017-11-10, 20:06

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Is Nigel watching?

DJ Denmon looks solid
avatar
aualum06
Spartiate

Posts : 5255
Join date : 2015-05-17
Age : 34
Location : Ashley, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: DEEE-TROIT BAASKETBAALLLL!!! 2017-2018 Thread

Post by aualum06 on 2017-11-10, 21:13

Reggie Jackson dagger
avatar
aualum06
Spartiate

Posts : 5255
Join date : 2015-05-17
Age : 34
Location : Ashley, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: DEEE-TROIT BAASKETBAALLLL!!! 2017-2018 Thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-11-10, 21:14

Eat shit Nigel
avatar
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19079
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 34
Location : Right behind you

Back to top Go down

Re: DEEE-TROIT BAASKETBAALLLL!!! 2017-2018 Thread

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2017-11-10, 22:54

Eat shit Nigel

9-3

Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25812
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: DEEE-TROIT BAASKETBAALLLL!!! 2017-2018 Thread

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-11-10, 23:10

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Eat shit Nigel

9-3

Record since my fear of God post?
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 41791
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 98
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: DEEE-TROIT BAASKETBAALLLL!!! 2017-2018 Thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-11-10, 23:14

All of the shit Nigel
avatar
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19079
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 34
Location : Right behind you

Back to top Go down

Re: DEEE-TROIT BAASKETBAALLLL!!! 2017-2018 Thread

Post by aualum06 on 2017-11-11, 00:08

Hey Nigel. Eat shit
avatar
aualum06
Spartiate

Posts : 5255
Join date : 2015-05-17
Age : 34
Location : Ashley, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: DEEE-TROIT BAASKETBAALLLL!!! 2017-2018 Thread

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-11-12, 15:01

I blame Travis for not telling me he had eye surgery...

The Athletic‏Verified account @TheAthleticDET Nov 11
More
#Pistons forward Tobias Harris is shooting an astounding 49.3% from deep. The secret? LASIK eye surgery:

Eye surgery, confidence has Pistons' Tobias Harris laser-sharp from deep range
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 41791
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 98
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: DEEE-TROIT BAASKETBAALLLL!!! 2017-2018 Thread

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-11-12, 15:07

Rod Beard‏Verified account @detnewsRodBeard 7m7 minutes ago
More
#Pistons SVG on Stanley Johnson: "He’s got no structural stuff. They’ve done the MRI and there’s nothing in there. He doesn’t have a disc problem and there are no fractures in there. He’s got a grade-1 sprain but he’s just not feeling real good and not loosening up or anything."
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 41791
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 98
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: DEEE-TROIT BAASKETBAALLLL!!! 2017-2018 Thread

Post by aualum06 on 2017-11-12, 19:02

10-3
avatar
aualum06
Spartiate

Posts : 5255
Join date : 2015-05-17
Age : 34
Location : Ashley, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: DEEE-TROIT BAASKETBAALLLL!!! 2017-2018 Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum