Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Puerto Rico is an island. Surrounded by water."

+12
steveschneider
WhiteBoyHatcher
GRR Spartan
kingstonlake
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
NigelUno
16 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

"Puerto Rico is an island.  Surrounded by water." - Page 2 Empty Re: "Puerto Rico is an island. Surrounded by water."

Post by NigelUno Sun 1 Oct 2017 - 19:48

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:And I suppose you're OK with Trump golfing yesterday?  Or do you think the optics of that make him look incredibly insensitive?  

Please link me to your post criticizing Obama golfing while men died in Afghanistan?  I guess it didn't matter to you or your press masters then.   Hypocrites.

IF you recall Bush stopped golfing during the wars.  

Ummmmm...if you're going to call me a hypocrite, what are you going to call Trump?

Need me to link those videos of him talking about Obama golfing again?  Did you miss them the first time?  Or you just forgot?  

You going to deflect again, slink out of the thread, or call Trump a hypocrite (based on your own post)?

Let me know.  I remain fascinated by your inability to clearly see things.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

"Puerto Rico is an island.  Surrounded by water." - Page 2 Empty Re: "Puerto Rico is an island. Surrounded by water."

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 1 Oct 2017 - 20:00

InTenSity wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

lol, sorry that it bothers you so much that you fell for her false shit.  
Those pallets are what private companies have donated. How long do you think a pallet of food is going to last? It doesn't matter, they're not in the womb, their life isn't worth it.
Don't. The guy you're talking to is literally dilusional. There's not point. If you don't say something equivalent to "trump is my king and I love him" then he is going to twist it to tell you about how trump is his king and he loves him. His brain is 100% shot at this point. There is no logic or reason left.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun 1 Oct 2017 - 21:24

I don't think it's fair to paint Goose like that. I respect Goose. I do not think he is a Trump apologist. I think he just has severe disdain for the left and wants to challenge every single thought and opinion that could be construed as originating from Liberals. I think he has basic tenets that lead him to identify as a Conservative and while he knows Trump is currently identifying as a Conservative, probably acknowledges internally somewhere that Trump is a piece of shit and a PR disaster but he doesn't really care because:

1)Somewhere, beneath all of the despicable filth, Trump is pushing (or Goose hopes he's pushing) an agenda that LG agrees with and

2)He sets off the Left. And LG hates the left.

I think Goose is willing to minimize the despicable behavior because his disdain for Liberal/PC culture has him convinced they and the media are overblowing the whole thing.

Goose I welcome your retort to my interpretation.

Not an attack. I would love to have this conversation with you over beers or a message board or whatever.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 1 Oct 2017 - 21:26

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I don't think it's fair to paint Goose like that. I respect Goose. I do not think he is a Trump apologist. I think he just has severe disdain for the left and wants to challenge every single thought and opinion that could be construed as originating from Liberals. I think he has basic tenets that lead him to identify as a Conservative and while he knows Trump is currently identifying as a Conservative, probably acknowledges internally somewhere that Trump is a piece of shit and a PR disaster but he doesn't really care because:

1)Somewhere, beneath all of the despicable filth, Trump is pushing (or Goose hopes he's pushing) an agenda that LG agrees with and

2)He sets off the Left. And LG hates the left.

I think Goose is willing to minimize the despicable behavior because his disdain for Liberal/PC culture has him convinced they and the media are overblowing the whole thing.  

Goose I welcome your retort to my interpretation.

Not an attack. I would love to have this conversation with you over beers or a message board or whatever.
You give him entirely too much credit that he has never earned while talking about politics. A lot of people make that mistake.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun 1 Oct 2017 - 21:42

I don't want to extrapolate too much. I probably have already done that. But my guess is he doesn't bother trying to rationalize here because he feels that it's too much of a "Liberal" echo chamber.

I think what a lot of us view as normal/rational stuff right now dug in Conservatives are trying to pass off as Liberal propaganda.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sun 1 Oct 2017 - 22:44

More FAKE NEWS

"Despite Trump's frequent complaints, Obama, comparatively speaking, spent very few days on the golf course in the early days of his presidency. And over eight years he visited a golf course on about 11.4 percent of his days as president. So, at about 22 percent, Trump is well ahead of Obama's pace on the links."

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-obama-golf-course-outings-six-months-639668
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 2 Oct 2017 - 8:16

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I don't want to extrapolate too much. I probably have already done that. But my guess is he doesn't bother trying to rationalize here because he feels that it's too much of a "Liberal" echo chamber.

I think what a lot of us view as normal/rational stuff right now dug in Conservatives are trying to pass off as Liberal propaganda.

Bill Maher did a good rant about the right being a party of trolls. Basically argued that it doesn’t matter too much what he does as long as he evokes some liberal tears it makes them happy that he’s pissing off people they hate. I think there’s definitely some truth to that.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 2 Oct 2017 - 9:11

steveschneider wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I don't want to extrapolate too much. I probably have already done that. But my guess is he doesn't bother trying to rationalize here because he feels that it's too much of a "Liberal" echo chamber.

Bill Maher did a good rant about the right being a party of trolls. Basically argued that it doesn’t matter too much what he does as long as he evokes some liberal tears it makes them happy that he’s pissing off people they hate. I think there’s definitely some truth to that.

There is a pretty solid theory that Russia didn't give a shit about who won, but they really wanted to get a candidate capable of dividing our country.  Us against them type thing.  Putin is not a stupid man.   So, who do we have here?  A guy who makes statements after nazi protests to incite not calm, a guy who calls African Americans "son's of bitches" (and yes, that is exactly who he targeted), a guy who will make fun, call names and tweet asinine things.  

Our country is about as divided as it's been in my lifetime, and I remember Vietnam.   Shit's working.  Kudo's to Putin.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 2 Oct 2017 - 10:56

DWags wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Yeah it’s pretty bonkers. Bill Maher’s show has been great this year. He mentioned some alarming stat about people that watch fox don’t even know about the latest events in the Russian story. They just don’t report it and if you bring it up some people aren’t even aware.

There is a pretty solid theory that Russia didn't give a shit about who won, but they really wanted to get a candidate capable of dividing our country.  Us against them type thing.  Putin is not a stupid man.   So, who do we have here?  A guy who makes statements after nazi protests to incite not calm, a guy who calls African Americans "son's of bitches" (and yes, that is exactly who he targeted), a guy who will make fun, call names and tweet asinine things.  

Our country is about as divided as it's been in my lifetime, and I remember Vietnam.   Shit's working.  Kudo's to Putin.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 2 Oct 2017 - 11:12

in spite of the sexual predator's racist statements, I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that an island is surrounded by water..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon 2 Oct 2017 - 11:40

Robert J Sakimano wrote:in spite of the sexual predator's racist statements, I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that an island is surrounded by water..

Don't try to overthink it, Bob.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 2 Oct 2017 - 11:46

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Please link me to your post criticizing Obama golfing while men died in Afghanistan?  I guess it didn't matter to you or your press masters then.   Hypocrites.

IF you recall Bush stopped golfing during the wars.  

Ummmmm...if you're going to call me a hypocrite, what are you going to call Trump?

Need me to link those videos of him talking about Obama golfing again?  Did you miss them the first time?  Or you just forgot?  

You going to deflect again, slink out of the thread, or call Trump a hypocrite (based on your own post)?

Let me know.  I remain fascinated by your inability to clearly see things.

"Puerto Rico is an island.  Surrounded by water." - Page 2 Giphy
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 2 Oct 2017 - 11:46

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:in spite of the sexual predator's racist statements, I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that an island is surrounded by water..

Don't try to overthink it, Bob.
from an intellectual standpoint, I guess I should just try to accept that I'll never be a deplorable.

No
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 12:24

ABC News‏Verified account @ABC 6 minutes ago
Pres. Trump in Puerto Rico: "I hate to tell you, Puerto Rico, but you've thrown our budget a little out of whack." http://abcn.ws/2fI8iek

Oh, Donald, you comedian you.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 12:42

Floyd Robertson wrote: ABC News‏Verified account @ABC 6 minutes ago
Pres. Trump in Puerto Rico: "I hate to tell you, Puerto Rico, but you've thrown our budget a little out of whack." http://abcn.ws/2fI8iek

it's gonna be hard for the sexual predator to date 10 year old girls if he has to keep flying to natural disasters and tragedies.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 13:09

Ugh, Jesus Christ. Come on Donald it's a fucking hurricane.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 13:12

msugolfguy wrote:

Ugh, Jesus Christ. Come on Donald it's a fucking hurricane.
jokes about Puerto Rico.. calls white supremacists "fine people"..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 13:18

seems like Puerto Rico has already suffered enough.. then the sexual predator shows up.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 13:18

Well, give him a bit of slack here, he did dedicate that golf trophy to those brown people who have no clue how to balance a budget and live off of all of our hard work. I mean, no good for nothing and yet this man has found it in him to dedicate a golf trophy.

Ingrates.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 13:21

Robert J Sakimano wrote:seems like Puerto Rico has already suffered enough.. then the sexual predator shows up.

Ok that was funny.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 13:24

DWags wrote:Well, give him a bit of slack here, he did dedicate that golf trophy to those brown people who have no clue how to balance a budget and live off of all of our hard work. I mean, no good for nothing and yet this man has found it in him to dedicate a golf trophy.

Ingrates.
I saw that he dedicated a golf trophy to all of the victims of the hurricanes. "Puerto Rico is an island.  Surrounded by water." - Page 2 502811600

I saw someone shaking his hand.. can you imagine a world in which you might have to touch him? Shocked

I'd need be hosed down with bleach afterwards..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 15:02

So, you are part of the "greatest country in the world", your entire home/life got destroyed by Mother Nature, but it's all your fault.

Fuck, I hate when that happens.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 15:04

Dendrobates wrote:So, you are part of the "greatest country in the world", your entire home/life got destroyed by Mother Nature, but it's all your fault.

Victim blaming, it's a Republican tradition unlike any other.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 15:14

Dendrobates wrote:So, you are part of the "greatest country in the world", your entire home/life got destroyed by Mother Nature, but it's all your fault.

well, ya gotta remember that the sexual predator is also a white supremacist.. and Puerto Rico is full of brown people.

so, yeah - shouldn't be shocking to anyone.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 15:24

Trump tossing toilet paper to wealthy Puerto Ricans.

"Puerto Rico is an island.  Surrounded by water." - Page 2 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 15:34

NigelUno wrote:Trump tossing toilet paper to wealthy Puerto Ricans.

"Puerto Rico is an island.  Surrounded by water." - Page 2 1966794946
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 16:54

Trump's Puerto Rico event was way worse than his tweets

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 16:59

October 3, 2017 4:12pm EDT
President Trump departs Puerto Rico an hour early -

President and first lady Melania just departed Puerto Rico, with Air Force One taking off nearly an hour ahead of schedule just after 4 p.m. ET.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 17:03

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Trump tossing toilet paper to wealthy Puerto Ricans.

"Puerto Rico is an island.  Surrounded by water." - Page 2 1966794946

More people took selfies than supplies.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 17:15

Dealing with the poors must be awful.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 17:23

NigelUno wrote:Trump's Puerto Rico event was way worse than his tweets

I literally had to stop reading that and hang my head in shame even though I didn't vote for him. The level of embarrassing is off the charts.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 18:27

The man is a textbook sociopath.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 19:01

For a US President to sit on the same dais as San Juan’s mayor and ignore her because she said things about him that he didn’t like shows we have a 11 year old in The White House.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 4 Oct 2017 - 7:46

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: "Puerto Rico is an island.  Surrounded by water." - Page 2 1966794946

my guess is they were paid to be there and to fawn over the racist sexual predator.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed 4 Oct 2017 - 8:13

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

my guess is they were paid to be there and to fawn over the racist sexual predator.

Bigger crowd to see Trump yesterday than the last time the Pope was in Puerto Rico. Maybe the biggest crowd in Puerto Rico ever.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 4 Oct 2017 - 8:21

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I don't think it's fair to paint Goose like that. I respect Goose. I do not think he is a Trump apologist...

Suspect
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 4 Oct 2017 - 8:29

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: my guess is they were paid to be there and to fawn over the racist sexual predator.

Bigger crowd to see Trump yesterday than the last time the Pope was in Puerto Rico. Maybe the biggest crowd in Puerto Rico ever.
the Fake News won't show you that. They turned off their cameras.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed 4 Oct 2017 - 20:07

Over 80% of the power grid is still out on the island but 59 people gunned down and 500+ more wounded in Las Vegas has effectively pushed Puerto Rico to the back burner.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu 12 Oct 2017 - 11:45

President Tweets is talking about pulling FEMA from Purto Rico. He's not doing shit other than riling up his dumb fucking base.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 12 Oct 2017 - 11:48

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:President Tweets is talking about pulling FEMA from Purto Rico. He's not doing shit other than riling up his dumb fucking base.

He's not very bright. He could give them all kinds of support and then get sweetheart deals to open resorts later. Missed business opportunity.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next