Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Moron'

5 posters

Go down

'Moron' Empty 'Moron'

Post by NigelUno 2017-10-04, 12:28

Rex Tillerson kind of, sort of just admitted he called Trump a 'moron'

'Moron' 502811600

Asked whether he had indeed referred to Trump as a "moron," Tillerson said: "I'm not going to deal with petty stuff like that."

Ahem. Cough. Ahem.

Here's the thing: If Tillerson refused to directly deny calling Trump a "moron," you can be almost certain he did in fact call the president exactly that. Think about it: If there is a report that you said your boss was "a big dummy" and you hadn't actually said that, wouldn't you take any chance you could to correct the record? Your job might depend on it!

Tillerson's non-denial comes even as the CNN White House team is reporting that "discord between President Donald Trump and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is at an all-time high." And, you can be sure that Tillerson's refusal to publicly acknowledge that he didn't call Trump a moron will only make things worse.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

'Moron' Empty Re: 'Moron'

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-04, 12:33

given his words, his behaviors and his general view of humanity, I think "moron" is one of the nicer things the racist, bigoted sexual predator could be called.

'Moron' 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-04, 14:04

apparently Tillerson was forced to hold a press conference where he was told to call the racist, bigoted sexual predator "smart".

'Moron' 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-10-04, 14:27

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/915643478712868865

ABC News‏Verified account @ABC  2 minutes ago
NEW: State Dept. spokesperson denies report Sec. Tillerson called Pres. Trump a "moron": "He did not say that." http://abcn.ws/2fKOLcZ

Sending Nauert out to feed the wolves.

I personally hope he said it. Repeatedly.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-04, 15:39

Setting aside the political labels for a moment:
If a president said the work of his/her SecState in trying to prevent war with a rogue nation was a "waste of time" I would expect that SoS to start with "moron" and then a few more direct expletives in response. At that point, I'd expect that Secretary to tell that president to shove it up their ass.

Back to the political: I can't believe any president other than Trump would be so moronic as to cut off his SOS's knees in such a public fashion. He's trying to prevent war and Trump wants to bomb the shit out of the DPRK.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-10-04, 16:10

tGreenWay wrote:Setting aside the political labels for a moment:
If a president said the work of his/her SecState in trying to prevent war with a rogue nation was a "waste of time" I would expect that SoS to start with "moron" and then a few more direct expletives in response. At that point, I'd expect that Secretary to tell that president to shove it up their ass.

Back to the political: I can't believe any president other than Trump would be so moronic as to cut off his SOS's knees in such a public fashion. He's trying to prevent war and Trump wants to bomb the shit out of the DPRK.

That fucker is always campaigning. Always. Gotta keep that base rallied with false bravado. Those idiots eat that shit up.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-04, 16:55

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Setting aside the political labels for a moment:

That fucker is always campaigning. Always. Gotta keep that base rallied with false bravado. Those idiots eat that shit up.

Heavy emphasis on idiots.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-10-04, 18:05

Bob Corker just told the world what he really thinks of Donald Trump

Tennessee Republican Sen. Bob Corker suggested Wednesday that Gens. John Kelly and James Mattis as well Secretary of State Rex Tillerson are the "people that help separate our country from chaos," a stinging criticism of President Donald Trump from a man once considered an ally in Washington.

Asked directly by a reporter whether he was referring to Trump in using the word "chaos," Corker, who announced last month he would retire in 2018, responded: "(Mattis, Kelly and Tillerson) work very well together to make sure the policies we put forth around the world are sound and coherent. There are other people within the administration that don't. I hope they stay because they're valuable to the national security of our nation."

Stop for a second and re-read that last paragraph. The sitting Republican chairman of the Senate foreign relations committee is suggesting that if Tillerson was removed from office (or quit), the national security of the country would potentially be in danger. And he's refusing to knock down -- and thereby affirming -- the idea that Trump is an agent of chaos who pushes policies that are not always "sound" or "coherent."

That. Is. Stunning.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-10-04, 18:12

I saw the Corker video earlier. You can view it as discouraging, but I see the good in it. High-ranking person in the party admits there's a problem, first step toward solving it.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-04, 18:45

Floyd Robertson wrote:I saw the Corker video earlier. You can view it as discouraging, but I see the good in it. High-ranking person in the party admits there's a problem, first step toward solving it.

Yes and no. First, I think Corker was, without saying it directly, asking Tillerson to stay. As to your point about fixing the problem, I'd ordinarily agree with you, but this president is mercurial and unpredictable and thrives on chaos and loves to fight and fight back. How does any sane human work with that, let alone try to rework that? There's absolutely no doubt in my mind Trump is a malignant narcissist and a sociopath. None whatsoever, and I'm not alone.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down