Harvey Weinstein, the Liberal Lion of Hollywood, can't keep his hands to himself

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Harvey Weinstein, the Liberal Lion of Hollywood, can't keep his hands to himself - Page 2 Empty Re: Harvey Weinstein, the Liberal Lion of Hollywood, can't keep his hands to himself

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-10-12, 11:52

NigelUno wrote:Why is this such a big political story?

A Hollywood producer trying to fuck actresses?

I'm shocked!

because covering issues and stories that actually matter would make the mainstream media's candidate look bad.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Harvey Weinstein, the Liberal Lion of Hollywood, can't keep his hands to himself - Page 2 Empty Re: Harvey Weinstein, the Liberal Lion of Hollywood, can't keep his hands to himself

Post by DWags on 2017-10-12, 12:26

When my news starts out with the California fires first, then goes to the Weinstein story, you can't say it isn't being covered or there isn't concern about it.  

If this also helps people who are being victimized by these scum bags right now I'm good with it.   Hopefully this pub will get the other assholes who are preying on stupid young girls who want to make it big to straighten up.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-10-13, 18:20

LooseGoose wrote:Harvey Weinstein, the Liberal Lion of Hollywood, can't keep his hands to himself - Page 2 DMBea0IUEAArDKy

Best ya got huh?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2017-10-13, 18:41

Wait. Goose is posting here again?

And that's what he came with?

Harvey Weinstein, the Liberal Lion of Hollywood, can't keep his hands to himself - Page 2 502811600

I'm chuckling.
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-10-13, 19:34

Because it's exactly the same thing, right Goose?

Weak sauce.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine on 2017-10-15, 20:35

NigelUno wrote:Wait. Goose is posting here again?

And that's what he came with?

Harvey Weinstein, the Liberal Lion of Hollywood, can't keep his hands to himself - Page 2 502811600

I'm chuckling.

U sound cute.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2017-10-15, 21:00

Welcome back x. Where ya been.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine on 2017-10-15, 21:09

I've been cultivating the integrity of my alts.

How've you been?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2017-10-15, 21:39

I dunno man, just chillin', hanging with my wife and kids, hoping the world isn't about to end. I hope if it is all about to go down we at least have a chance to win the Natty in hoops first.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine on 2017-10-15, 21:45

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I dunno man, just chillin', hanging with my wife and kids, hoping the world isn't about to end. I hope if it is all about to go down we at least have a chance to win the Natty in hoops first.

Sounds relaxing.

Seconded on the hhhoops.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green on 2017-10-15, 22:14

DWags wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

So you’re just as dumb then or what’s your point? scratch

yeah, I think I am.  But at least we're winning ball games.

Harvey Weinstein, the Liberal Lion of Hollywood, can't keep his hands to himself - Page 2 1966794946
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on 2017-10-16, 06:24

Attention of the US TV viewer is gained with salacious stories.  

Death toll in Puerto Rico is only 48, over 70% of the electrical grin is still gown, less that 50% have cell or land line communication 3 weeks after the hurricanes that hit the island but that's only 3.4M American citizens 

Better to report on the floating timeline of Manalay Bay Resort and the Las Vegas police with responding to the sniper or some overweight acne scarred putz who used his movie producer power for sexual gratification.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-10-16, 07:51

quick reminder that 81% of 'christians' voted for a racist bigot who bragged about sexually assaulting women.

Harvey Weinstein, the Liberal Lion of Hollywood, can't keep his hands to himself - Page 2 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2017-10-16, 08:08

GRR Spartan wrote:Attention of the US TV viewer is gained with salacious stories.  

Death toll in Puerto Rico is only 48, over 70% of the electrical grin is still gown, less that 50% have cell or land line communication 3 weeks after the hurricanes that hit the island but that's only 3.4M American citizens 

Better to report on the floating timeline of Manalay Bay Resort and the Las Vegas police with responding to the sniper or some overweight acne scarred putz who used his movie producer power for sexual gratification.

As of yesterday, only 15% of the island has power.

http://status.pr/?lng=en
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-10-16, 08:24

NigelUno wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Attention of the US TV viewer is gained with salacious stories.  

As of yesterday, only 15% of the island has power.

http://status.pr/?lng=en
yeah, but they're brown people so the sexual predator and his accomplices in the mainstream media don't care about them.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy on 2017-10-17, 06:23

Robert J Sakimano wrote:quick reminder that 81% of 'christians' voted for a racist bigot who bragged about sexually assaulting women.

Harvey Weinstein, the Liberal Lion of Hollywood, can't keep his hands to himself - Page 2 969504605

Well in fairness to them they won't have to bake the gays a wedding cake and merry Christmas is coming back. I guess if you have to break a few eggs to make it happen. It's only the deaths of a few brown people.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on 2017-10-17, 07:09

Trying to give some claimer of FAKE NEWS some slop in the numbers.  

Trump wants us to know his pussygrabbing was locker room talk.  

But Weinstein, a Democrat who gave cash to candidates?  Lordy Lordy
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2020-03-11, 11:27

Sentenced to 23 years, handcuffed to his wheelchair and wheeled into custody.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum