Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Thread. Fuck UM and their white trash fans and ugly women

+23
Clarett's Folly
Turtleneck
CORNER BLITZ
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
MiamiSpartan
Heat Miser
Senior Dickfist
steveschneider
NigelUno
aualum06
tGreenWay
Robert J Sakimano
Death Roe
InTenSity
The Pantry
Tim Wakefield
MattyFresh
Watch Out Pylon!
kingstonlake
Floyd Robertson
WhiteBoyHatcher
27 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Game Thread. Fuck UM and their white trash fans and ugly women - Page 13 Empty Re: Game Thread. Fuck UM and their white trash fans and ugly women

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-10-09, 10:35

Floyd Robertson wrote:Shutdown Fullcast

Skip to 15:00 mark.

Tropical Storm Dantonio Game Thread. Fuck UM and their white trash fans and ugly women - Page 13 502811600

Could only listen to 10 seconds of that. The one guys voice is like nails on a chalkboard.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Game Thread. Fuck UM and their white trash fans and ugly women - Page 13 Empty Re: Game Thread. Fuck UM and their white trash fans and ugly women

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-10-09, 10:39

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Shutdown Fullcast

Skip to 15:00 mark.

Tropical Storm Dantonio Game Thread. Fuck UM and their white trash fans and ugly women - Page 13 502811600

Could only listen to 10 seconds of that. The one guys voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

That's too bad because you missed the part about Dantonio smothering Michigan with his nuts.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-10-09, 11:26

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Guys I think we won because of that spider. If I can find him it will be a catch and release job.

He's free!
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2017-10-09, 13:22

aualum06 wrote:State only beat a team of freshman by 4. Wait until next year. Oh and Okorn was pulled down from behind by the jersey. Also state is lucky Speight was out and Michigan had to play their back up. God I love Facebook. Lol.
Their argument for this is dumb . MSU is the younger team. We have 2 starting seniors. The rest are freshman and sophomores.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-10-09, 13:39

Dendrobates wrote:
aualum06 wrote:State only beat a team of freshman by 4. Wait until next year. Oh and Okorn was pulled down from behind by the jersey. Also state is lucky Speight was out and Michigan had to play their back up. God I love Facebook. Lol.
Their argument for this is dumb . MSU is the younger team. We have 2 starting seniors. The rest are freshman and sophomores.

Their ready made excuses don't take into account the team that they play. It's all about them. "Next year is the year" has been the Michigan fan's motto for a while now.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-09, 13:50

Every once in awhile I play hookey and road trip to a town within an hour or two of EL. Gotta check my calendar, but I might take the dog for a walk in Ann Arbor tomorrow or this week. I hope it's tshirt weather

Last edited by tGreenWay on 2017-10-09, 15:39; edited 1 time in total
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-10-09, 14:37

Dendrobates wrote:

Might as well lay out the numbers for everyone's social media accounts.

Listed starters only.
MSU:
Seniors (3)- Allen (C), Frey (OLB), Holmes (RB)
Juniors (7)- Davis (WR), Beedle (RG), Sokol (TE), Alexander (DE), Dowell (OLB), Morrisey (S), Willis (S)
Sophomores (10) - Chewins (LT), Higby (LG), Stewart (WR), Jackson (WR), Lewerke (QB), Willikes (DE), Panasiuk (DT), Williams (DT), Bachie (MLB), Butler (CB)
Freshmen (2)- Campbell (RT), Scott (CB)

U-M:
Seniors (8)- Cole (LT), Kugler (C), O'Korn (QB), Hill (FB), Hurst (DT), Winovich (DE), Furbush (LB), McCray (LB)
Juniors (4)- Ulizio (RT), Higedon (RB), Perry (WR), Kinnel (FS)
Sophomores (10)- Crawford (WR), Bredeson (LG), Onwenu (RG), McKeon (TE), Gary (DE), Bush (LB), Hudson (LB), Hill (CB), Metellus (S), Long (CB)
Freshmen- None listed as starters.

So, in summary, we graduate five fewer seniors, we start 3 more Juniors, our Sophomore starters are identical in number, and we start 2 freshmen to their zero. They may be a young team but we're notably younger.

An aside, U-M apparently is in a very weird spot in that they're in a "rebuild" year but lose the two most important offensive positions after this year in QB and LT, they lose 2/5 of their starting OL, 1/2 of their starting DL, and 2/3 of their starting LB corps. Honestly, with 12 upperclassmen I have a hard time considering this a "young" U-M team at all.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-10-09, 14:59

If you want to ger technical Jarvis started over Beedle.

4 underclassmen starting on the OL vs. 4 upperclassman. They dumb.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-09, 15:18

I have a suspicion about Beedle.  I don't think he's 100%.  I think he got hurt against Bowling Green.   He didn't seem right.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2017-10-09, 15:20

Nordic wrote:If you want to ger technical Jarvis started over Beedle.

and didn't Dowell start at saftey over Morrisey?
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-10-09, 15:23

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
Nordic wrote:If you want to ger technical Jarvis started over Beedle.

Yes, D. Dowell started the last 2 weeks.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-10-09, 15:41

Nordic wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:

I'll be dammed, you guys are right.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-09, 15:42

Clarett's Folly wrote:
Nordic wrote:

We still love you more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-10-09, 15:49

LooseGoose wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

We still love you more.

Game Thread. Fuck UM and their white trash fans and ugly women - Page 13 502811600
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-09, 20:02

LooseGoose wrote:O'Korn pulled him down on top of him.

Rico has now noticed this.......from page 6 of the game thread....

Rico Beard‏ @RicoBeard 14m14 minutes ago
I'm rewatching the game. We all saw the O'Korn flop on the sidelines but did he pull Panasiuk on top of him to get a flag after the 2nd INT?

https://twitter.com/RicoBeard/status/917536774829887488

O'Korn is a snakey bitch....that's why I think he faked the flop.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-09, 20:56

Floyd Robertson wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Targeting.

Why no call?

God Damn Rico needs to be calling the booth during games....

Rico Beard‏ @RicoBeard 43m43 minutes ago
More
I officially don't know what targeting is anymore.

https://twitter.com/RicoBeard/status/917542842582659073
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-09, 21:00

LooseGoose wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Why no call?

More

Can he be our feature writer?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-09, 21:02

Also, what happened to Bob's radio show where he and his co-host ate turkey sandwiches and talked Spartan football? Did that get cancelled?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2017-10-09, 21:06

Andy is back

Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-10-09, 21:11

LooseGoose wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Why no call?

More

Bush is a reckless player and is asking to be preemptively put down this season.

Last edited by Clarett's Folly on 2017-10-09, 21:16; edited 1 time in total
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-10-09, 21:12

Game Thread. Fuck UM and their white trash fans and ugly women - Page 13 3493939353 Game Thread. Fuck UM and their white trash fans and ugly women - Page 13 3493939353 Game Thread. Fuck UM and their white trash fans and ugly women - Page 13 3493939353

MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2017-10-09, 21:14

LooseGoose wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:O'Korn pulled him down on top of him.

I'm rewatching the game. We all saw the O'Korn flop on the sidelines but did he pull Panasiuk on top of him to get a flag after the 2nd INT?

Haha. I noticed it watching the replay. Too drunk to notice such a subtle flop during the actual game. OKorn belongs on Dook basketball. Makes you wonder if the rumors of his teammates hating him at Houston were true. No one respects a football QB the supposed leader of the team flopping around like a fish all night long. Even his own teammates eventually.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-10-09, 21:18

Clarett's Folly wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

More

Bush is a reckless player and is asking to be preemptively cheap-shot this season.

I can’t believe that wasn’t flagged and he wasn’t ejected. Dantonio sent in the tape of the league and asked them to review that hit.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-09, 21:20

MattyFresh wrote:Game Thread. Fuck UM and their white trash fans and ugly women - Page 13 3493939353 Game Thread. Fuck UM and their white trash fans and ugly women - Page 13 3493939353 Game Thread. Fuck UM and their white trash fans and ugly women - Page 13 3493939353

I want to watch that again, but I also want to have walls in my house.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-09, 22:02

By-Tor wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Haha. I noticed it watching the replay. Too drunk to notice such a subtle flop during the actual game. OKorn belongs on Dook basketball. Makes you wonder if the rumors of his teammates hating him at Houston were true. No one respects a football QB the supposed leader of the team flopping around like a fish all night long. Even his own teammates eventually.

I think ByTor is accusing me of not drinking enough, am I reading too much into this?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-10-09, 22:24

LooseGoose wrote:
By-Tor wrote:Haha. I noticed it watching the replay. Too drunk to notice such a subtle flop during the actual game. OKorn belongs on Dook basketball. Makes you wonder if the rumors of his teammates hating him at Houston were true. No one respects a football QB the supposed leader of the team flopping around like a fish all night long. Even his own teammates eventually.

I think ByTor is accusing me of not drinking enough, am I reading too much into this?

You’re just going to take that goose?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-10, 00:08

Clarett's Folly wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

More

Bush is a reckless player and is asking to be preemptively put down this season.

You mean euthanized?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-10-10, 10:44

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/audio/the-valenti-show/

I enjoyed this.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-10, 20:38

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

You’re just going to take that goose?

I bought a 5th of gin for the Fleck game, I'll show that SOB.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-10-11, 13:54

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-10-11, 14:08

We are going to skullfuck a hole in PJ’s boat and sink that fucker.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-11, 14:12

I'd like to remind everyone of post #194 from Saturday evening..

(in reference to UM looking strong the first part of the second half)

Bobby Sak wrote:yep - if we can outlast it, settle in, I'll take our chances when the weather turns.

Game Thread. Fuck UM and their white trash fans and ugly women - Page 13 55953254
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-10-11, 14:15

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:We are going to skullfuck a hole in PJ’s boat and sink that fucker.

I hope Sparty tells that gopher he can shove that oar where the moon don’t shine.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-07-01, 17:46

BTN 6PM Football in 60 - they've been on an MSU run today.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-07-01, 19:46

They totally would’ve beaten us if it hadn’t been for the rain. Rolling Eyes
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13