Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

+33
Heat Miser
Travis of the Cosmos
Clarett's Folly
SpartanJD01
Rocinante
Senior Dickfist
Tim Wakefield
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
SeeRockCity
Wally Fairway
Herbie Green
CampbellHall
TheReal_LWS
Death Roe
Other Teams Pursuing That
CORNER BLITZ
Watch Out Pylon!
Jake from State Farm
SawGreen
InTenSity
Turtleneck
Dr. Strangelove
MiamiSpartan
steveschneider
WhiteBoyHatcher
y2kMgrad
MattyFresh
kingstonlake
tGreenWay
Nordic
DWags
Floyd Robertson
37 posters

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 14 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by Guest 2017-11-19, 10:33

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Some of you may know that I have some siblings that went to school there. I used to think them rational um fans (who complain about the refs a ton) but I woke up this morning to see them complaining about the “dirty hit” that hurt peters. I can’t watch that video and understand what the hell they are complaining about. It’s mind boggling.

They need an excuse.....or....they have to begin to question Jesus Harbaugh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 14 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-19, 11:00

Obsession is not all that healthy you guys.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-19, 11:09

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Obsession is not all that healthy you guys.

What if I’m obsessed with eating right and exercise?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-19, 11:20

My siblings are still bitching about refs. It’s insane. I wish they’d stop making my phone go nuts because a ref has wronged them. It’s like this almost every time they lose unless it’s to us because they know I watched and will tell them they’re being stupid if they speak up.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-19, 11:26

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:My siblings are still bitching about refs. It’s insane. I wish they’d stop making my phone go nuts because a ref has wronged them. It’s like this almost every time they lose unless it’s to us because they know I watched and will tell them they’re being stupid if they speak up.

They were losing when the monsoons hit during our game, yet they lost because of the monsoon.
They were losing when Peters was hurt, yet they lost because of Peters getting hurt.

I'll bet I could make similar statements for all of their losses under HarGod.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-19, 11:30

One of them just complained that the refs have been extra screwing them since Harbaugh has been around. I wanted to point out that if that’s true it’s likely because he’s a douchebag and they hate him but that would just be this

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 14 Giphy
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-19, 11:31

I'll do it, Travis.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-19, 11:33

tGreenWay wrote:I'll do it, Travis.

That would be fine as long as you don’t plan on coming to thanksgiving Thursday.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-19, 11:34

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:I'll do it, Travis.

That would be fine as long as you don’t plan on coming to thanksgiving Thursday.

I promise. I'll stay in EL all day.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-19, 11:36

Imma grab a nap. Send me the digits and this afternoon I'll drop a turd on their post-loss festival of whine.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-19, 12:00

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

I promise. I'll stay in EL all day.

When should I arrive? You have a hot tub and can I eat my meal while in it?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-19, 12:14

DWags wrote:This editorial wants the big ten to take action against Wisconsin for the Peters hit and says-GET THIS- Dantonio has no control of his players. Yep, still bitching about 2011

I think they took it down.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 14 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-19, 12:28

Lewerke was 2-14??? Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 14 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-19, 12:31

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Lewerke was 2-14??? Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 14 502811600

No, he was 17-7. I was there. Saw it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2017-11-19, 14:24

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Lewerke was 2-14??? Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 14 502811600
TBF and FWIW, I thought he was about the same as usual, especially early on. Some bad misses, but some on target (but dropped). It seemed like in the second quarter they all turned to bad misses, which may have been when rain was becoming more sleet.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-19, 14:40

The wall is beginning to crack....

Motor City Sonics
24,561 posts
Posted 5 hours ago
So the East Division is really tough, eh? Well, that hasn't stopped MSU, OSU and PSU from winning it. That's what we're doing now? "If we were in the West"? That's really pathetic. That's weak. If only the Tigers were in the International League !

But our QB got hurt. (got hurt because your WRs can't get open)

But it was a road game (didn't stop MSU from beating us)

But we're inexperienced (so is MSU and their QB had less than both of our top 2)

But it was raining (MSU played in the same rain as you did)

But we were tied at Madison at the half (60 minute game, not 30).

1-4 vs. The Rivals. 0-3 at home.

And yes, it's that MSU game that broke me this year. They came into Michigan Stadium and clowned us, they punched us right in the face and we just stood there and took it. Had no answer. They came into that game chewing glass, we acted like they were an annoyance................See, that's the difference right now. That arrogance - based on nothing. I didn't come into this season expecting to beat Penn State or Wisconsin on the road, but I expected them to look better losing. At some point they are going to have to have 1 or 2 of those kind of wins on the road to justify all that talk. Next year their 3 rivals are on the road and I expect the other teams to be much more fired up because that seems to be the trend. Do you really think they'll go at least 2-1 in those games next year?

Hey, what happened on September 16, 2006 ?

That was the last time Michigan beat a ranked team on the road.

That's a staggeringly embarrassing statistic for a team that acts as arrogant as Michigan.

That's why I am so pissed off this season.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-19, 14:41

DWags wrote:
DWags wrote:This editorial wants the big ten to take action against Wisconsin for the Peters hit and says-GET THIS- Dantonio has no control of his players. Yep, still bitching about 2011

I think they took it down.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 14 502811600

But they still have this

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 14 Michigan-533x261
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-20, 08:19

They're begging people not to sell to OSU people.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 14 30516310

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-11-20, 09:00

That Wisconsin caller just blew up their radio show. He let them know that Krist is in his third year and replacing an abject moron in Anderson who recruited 2 years for a spread offense and now he's going to be in the playoffs potentially.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-20, 09:41

kingstonlake wrote:That Wisconsin caller just blew up their radio show. He let them know that Krist is in his third year and replacing an abject moron in Anderson who recruited 2 years for a spread offense and now he's going to be in the playoffs potentially.

Oh god - they won't like that at all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-11-20, 09:44

LooseGoose wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:That Wisconsin caller just blew up their radio show. He let them know that Krist is in his third year and replacing an abject moron in Anderson who recruited 2 years for a spread offense and now he's going to be in the playoffs potentially.

Oh god - they won't like that at all.

One caller actually said this. I swear I'm not making it up. "we've had alot of injuries at QB this year. Where would this team be with Andrew Luck at QB? We would not have lost to MSU and Wisconsin". I had to sit down. I really did.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-20, 09:44

Michigan football, where the cupboard is perpetually bare.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-20, 09:46

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

But they win recruiting titles yearly.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-20, 09:46

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Except in the Spring when they win the recruiting wars with the greatest class evah!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-11-20, 09:49

4.3 forties baby!
430lb bench press baby!
42" vertical baby!
5 starts baby!

Oh wait, we can't get them to line up in a formation correctly and have to blow 3 timeouts by the first minute of the fourth quarter?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-11-20, 10:35

I've said it before and I'll say it again; they should really be more pissed about last year. 11 draft picks and you can't find a way to get to 11 wins? Dantonio would win a national title with 11 draft picks.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-11-20, 12:12

Clarett's Folly wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again; they should really be more pissed about last year. 11 draft picks and you can't find a way to get to 11 wins? Dantonio would win a national title with 11 draft picks.

But that's not an indictment of the coaching staff......
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-20, 12:17

kingstonlake wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again; they should really be more pissed about last year. 11 draft picks and you can't find a way to get to 11 wins? Dantonio would win a national title with 11 draft picks.

No it isn't....because they weren't their guys......draft picks or not they'll be legendary once Harbo gets his guys in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-11-20, 12:27

kingstonlake wrote:

It's not Harbaugh's fault. He's a great coach who built Stanford up from nothing. It's his Offensive Coordinator's fault. He's only worked with Harbaugh since he started working at Stanford.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-20, 13:07

lol

ak47
MGoPoints: 11328
We are less experienced not younger. MSU's starting lineup is actually technically younger. Our oline is old, it just hadn't played games before.

Ghost of Fritz ...
MGoPoints: 6984
Overall roster is youngest in CFB since 2003.

Two-deep is a different thing. Still very young by that measure.

MSU is young too. But they are not very good (lots of close wins this year; lots of close losses last), though Lewerke has been pretty good for them this year.

Poor game plan and play calling by M in that game.

But only a fool would rather have MSU's young roster than Michigan's young roster.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-20, 13:12

LooseGoose wrote:lol

ak47
We are less experienced not younger.  MSU's starting lineup is actually technically younger.  Our oline is old, it just hadn't played games before.

Ghost of Fritz ...

Two-deep is a different thing.  Still very young by that measure.

MSU is young too.  But they are not very good (lots of close wins this year; lots of close losses last), though Lewerke has been pretty good for them this year.

But only a fool would rather have MSU's young roster than Michigan's young roster.

I like that we have such a fool as head coach.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2017-11-20, 13:35

ak47
We are less experienced not younger.  MSU's starting lineup is actually technically younger.  Our oline is old, it just hadn't played games before.

Ghost of Fritz ...

Two-deep is a different thing.  Still very young by that measure.

MSU is young too.  But they are not very good (lots of close wins this year; lots of close losses last), though Lewerke has been pretty good for them this year.

So winning by a lot only against terrible teams means you're better than if you win close games against good teams.

#WalverineLogic
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-11-20, 13:42

ak47
We are less experienced not younger. MSU's starting lineup is actually technically younger. Our oline is old, it just hadn't played games before.

Ghost of Fritz ...

Two-deep is a different thing. Still very young by that measure.

MSU is young too. But they are not very good (lots of close wins this year; lots of close losses last), though Lewerke has been pretty good for them this year.

"It's not really fair to judge Harbaugh until he starts winning. And when he leaves we shall all be thankful for the 8-9 wins per year foundation he left us." - Wait til next year fanbase.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-20, 13:43

I love this one in light of the 11 draft picks ...........

HateSparty
MGoPoints: 5259
If people really cannot see the dirge Harbaugh inherited, talent and culture wise, you are naive or ignorant. It takes time to develop and rebuild talent. If you cannot accept that, go away. We are better without you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-20, 13:46

the teams they've lost to this year were just better teams - especially on that given day. They're probably gonna get drilled by Ohio State this weekend because Urban still thinks he has a shot at the CFP, which is why they hung 48 on us and then beat Illinois like a rented mule.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-11-20, 13:52

LooseGoose wrote:I love this one in light of the 11 draft picks ...........

HateSparty
MGoPoints: 5259
If people really cannot see the dirge Harbaugh inherited, talent and culture wise, you are naive or ignorant. It takes time to develop and rebuild talent. If you cannot accept that, go away. We are better without you.

It's funny, they had 11 guys drafted. And the strength if that team is still the defense with all that turnover. The defense.....something Harbaugh has nothing to do with coaching wise.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-20, 14:40

Just heard that Peters is in concussion protocol until at least wednesday. That gives him one day of practice and walk through.  Also, with the OSU's Defensive line, JOK will be scared.  Put Peter's in just coming off concussion protocol, I wonder if Speight is ready?  This could get ugly, or maybe just maybe those kids at Michigan have some balls and will fucking rally for once in a decade, suck it up and pull one out of their ass.   If they do, it' sends them into the bowl and next year with a feeling of confidence. 

Or, they might just turtle again, get in a fetal position and let urban go in dry.  Then, they'll wait till the recruiting season and claim another national title.  

Either way, if Michigan loses, I'd think it's funny, if they win, I think we get a share of the east and another East division championship.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-11-20, 15:21

I went over there. This is from a thread where someone went back 5 years to research underdog status.
Truly the darkest timeline
MSU being 11-9 while Michigan being 1-18 as underdogs is the most depressing thing I learned today.
Sigh...
Team Record as underdog since 2012
Michigan 1-18 (Harbaugh is 0-5)
Iowa 7-19
Penn State 9-16
MSU 11-9
Northwestern 13-17 since 10/5/13
Rutgers 5-25 since 10/25/1
Wisconsin 5-9
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-20, 15:34

InTenSity wrote:I went over there. This is from a thread where someone went back 5 years to research underdog status.
Truly the darkest timeline
MSU being 11-9 while Michigan being 1-18 as underdogs is the most depressing thing I learned today.
Sigh...
Team Record as underdog since 2012
Michigan 1-18 (Harbaugh is 0-5)
Iowa 7-19
Penn State 9-16
MSU 11-9
Northwestern 13-17 since 10/5/13
Rutgers 5-25 since 10/25/1
Wisconsin 5-9

With Hoke/Richrod it was the coach. With Harbo it's the players.

This season for really the 1st time there are some cracks in the Harbo love.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2017-11-20, 16:04

LooseGoose wrote:
InTenSity wrote:I went over there. This is from a thread where someone went back 5 years to research underdog status.

With Hoke/Richrod it was the coach. With Harbo it's the players.

This season for really the 1st time there are some cracks in the Harbo love.
With Hoke/Richrod it was the players, too, at least up until they were fired.

When RichRod was the coach, Lloyd had left the cupboard bare, but RichRod was recruiting 5 star studs nationally.

When Hoke was the coach, RichRod had left the cupboard bare, but Hoke was recruiting 5 star Michigan Men.

Now that Harbaugh's the coach, Hoke has left the cupboard bare, but Harbaugh is recruiting 5 star sleepover specialists.

I'm sure most of those guys over there have since changed their usernames, but you know the same delusional dumbasses were the ones crowing about how OMG awesome RichRod's recruiting was...and then how spectaclar Hoke's recruiting was fergodsakes.

Can't wait to hear about how awesome the next guy recruits, and how Harbaugh neglected recruiting because he always had his eye on returning to the NFL. We all know that that will be the spin.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next